Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s (69193 Views)

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / How Italian Doctors Disobeyed WHO And Discovered The Secrets Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by ImoleNaija: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
I doubt the post is real jare.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Chetas81(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Useless post from senseless individuals

7 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by money121(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Later I discovered that the drugs she was using is STD related drugs.

Please, which drugs can I use to neutralise the possible infection 😫?

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Please help a brother fast
Otilor

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Vinnie2000(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Beebah321:
Show us pictures undecided

because he said the Dicck is 7 inches, Abi? lipsrsealed wink

Bad Babe😊

4 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Fatbam003: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Now that your nerves have been calmed and your eyes opened

2 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by greatiyk4u(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thate the wages of premarital sex

5 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Kwamecron(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
She no fee u, and AY e u go use shansu
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by gameova(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Staywithbina: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
She said she doesn't have HIV
So if she has hiv ,u expect her to say yes

2 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by ukaface(f): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
As I read where condom burst, me too burst laugh

Sorry
Fly wey no Dey hear word Dey do Wetin??

6 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by hansomb: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
You lack discipline and self control. Men who lack these two always derail themselves from top to bottom, slowly but surely. Learn to have self control. When to do and not do, when to talk and when to mute, when to move and when to stay etc

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
You were too hard

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Draslo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Seun....I'm truly disappointed that such topics are gracing the front page.

3 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Godsownfc(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Na u put yourself into this oo. No to sex before marriage!

2 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by NaijaCover(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Welcome To Nigeria
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by bigtt76(f): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
She never de shave ni? cheesy

Sticooooooo:

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by evictor305: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
72 hours actually is the timeframe
Lucasinho:
angry Danger

If it's not up to 48hrs, rush to any FMC, Emergency ward and collect Prep drugs

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Staywithbina: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Other nations will be discovering cure to diseases , discovering things that makes life easier ,una own na to discover bruise ,well someone once said that a no doing well person is almost likely to spend almost rest of his life exploring sex ,it's what keeps their mind busy at a time ,not for successful people

6 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by reiddecuti: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

Shey you don fire reach your destination! Continue firing with your 7" d*ck.

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Vinnie2000(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
NBAjunior:

Show us let's confirm bro

Only You wants to Fcvk dat Rokiat Babe.

Only You is begging for a Guy's Dicck pics.

Are you Bi-sexual? πŸ˜•πŸ˜
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Odebayo4010(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lucasinho:
angry Danger

If it's not up to 48hrs, rush to any FMC, Emergency ward and collect Prep drugs

You are Comrade in the Game of nacking

4 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by QuinModah(f): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

Congratulations, marry you refuse now you don gbam am
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by nairanaira12: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
maleekberry:
If its brusies in your penis, baba nah Herpes o.
Try and get antibiotics to first kill the germs inside first before proceeding for hiv test.

Herpes is not bacteria.

Herpes is a virus.

So, antibiotics cannot have effect on it since antibiotics only kill bacteria

3 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by wallaze(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ something must kill man
Wating kpekus no fit do man wey get konji no fit exist
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Draslo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The guy said his dick is very big. Guy you're just above average. We wey dey 9+ nko?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Tannhauser(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
shocked

The thing wey you wan Bruce (Lee), don come Bruise you...buy better ⚰️ keep, cos you are gone πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜Ž
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by lekan3531(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omo Iya MI sope O ti lo.......

God almighty we heal in spiritually and Physically.

Sebi ur head no correct..... Wia is ur CD

WERYE BOY
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by mekuso89(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
You're calling seun to help you abi na him send you?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by wizdooarchy3(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
ur mata eehh , na Lucifer go jugde am

Mr Dickson!!! special Agent for Insertion!!!! I. hail. youuu oooh.!!
Woman with HIV no fit tell you oooohhhh. Go do HIV test....no 4get to collect drugz from BAT

2 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by NBAjunior: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Only You wants to Fcvk dat Rokiat Babe.

Only You is begging for a Guy's Dicck pics.

Are you Bi-sexual? πŸ˜•πŸ˜

Lol I'm straight asking for his dvck pic to confirm his size does that sound gay to you miss busybody
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by NBAjunior: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Draslo:

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The guy said his dick is very big. Guy you're just above average. We wey dey 9+ nko?

Prove it shocked
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Tannhauser(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rokiat:
How can you be so reckless to be fucking with no protection? Well done sound like genital herpes.

You wicked pass as you fine, anyways...weh done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Egyptian Doctors Removed A Live Fish From A Fisherman's Throat (Graphic Photos) / COVID-19: Burkina Faso Politician Dies. 'Prepare For Worst', WHO Warns Africa / Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.