Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s (69163 Views)

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / How Italian Doctors Disobeyed WHO And Discovered The Secrets Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by romunu(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Who advised you to chook you preeq for kint, take ya time ooo
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by famology(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
U go fvck python 🤣
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by package7(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omo dem don get you last last, na snake you slept with mumu., You better go for deliverance quick quick. Nonsense and Ingredients fellow.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Jemex003: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Later I discovered that the drugs she was using is STD related drugs.

Please, which drugs can I use to neutralise the possible infection 😫?

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Please help a brother fast

Take a picture penis post it let's see the kind of help we can render to you. Since you and sex is 5&6
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Popeonah(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lucasinho:
angry Danger

If it's not up to 48hrs, rush to any FMC, Emergency ward and collect PEP drugs

It's staphylococcus aureus but also do HIV test to also be sure
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by adecz: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
As na your pen:s dey control you,
it's better you accept anything you
see collect...

You are probably going down with
syphilis, herpes simplex & HIV...

RIP in advance..⚰️☠️⚱️☠️⚰️

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
The bruises on your gbola may be as a result of the friction of rubbing it on her or your pubic hair. wink
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by ekeson1245(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
RIP in advance to you bro. Kindly extend my Warm regards to 2pac shakur and Michael Jackson when you get there.

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Philomath1212: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
7inches, big What is big in that grin grin grin

Self aggrandizing...
If your thing is really big, it will escape infection.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by spiceadole: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
maleekberry:
If its brusies in your penis, baba nah Herpes o.
Try and get antibiotics to first kill the germs inside first before proceeding for hiv test.

Lol...Nigerians and antibiotics.
Everything antibiotics.
Antibiotics worsen herpes.
Herpes is a viral infection and has no cure

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Wkaay(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
She is keeping full hair in her kpekus right? If yes that bruises come from there. When you thrust in and out of kpekus with full hair it happens
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by paix(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
She said she doesn't have HIV
Na APC language be dat o.

She don bite you be dat. Not every woman hole is TOOTHLESS.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by drjoshua91: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
She most likely has vaginal piercing... It's the ring inside that bruised your penis.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by mezebel(f): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=Sticooooooo post=122509397][/quote]go to any heart to heart centre nearest to you for pep arv
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Mikeeytools: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Its cause you did not fire well. Fire again
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Ekondo: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Better rush & get combivir, a Post exposure prophylaxis drug Incase she has HIV. if you wait after 72hours, you are OYO
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by mosaicafrique: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Next time ask her to have a clean shave before you penetrate her, Pubic hair bruise
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by ultimateprof: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

If you die like this, guy you die well. Something must kill a man.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by lesson44: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
From what you are saying, it appears, you see the bruising immediately after. First off, no STD infections can show symptoms right after exposure.

Most likely, the ladies, have sharp pubic hairs. Don’t harass them until you confirm by doing STD tests.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Peacefulgold(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
What kind of stupid post is this and why should it b on front page ..
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Cheche555(f): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
She told you she was sick....
Ur body no calm down...

You noticed some white discharge still you went ahead to bleep..
Self control is indeed a virtue
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Setaleonoz(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
She said she doesn't have HIV

grin

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by merits(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

She's good to go, continue sleeping with her.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Voiceofthestree: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Send a PM
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Basicend: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

Go and give your life to Jesus.

Go and get married if you cannot control your penis.

Nonsense.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Thomasankara(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
[/color]why u wanna see infected organ grin[color=#770077]
Beebah321:
Show us pictures undecided
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Voiceofthestree: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Send a Message
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Basicend: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
famology:
U go fvck python 🤣

As in, u mean marine things na. . D guy needs to go to MFM.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Voiceofthestree: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Send a PM
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by fortunechy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
U said condom burst yet still said condom didn't burst..... Abeg, carry ur Cross. U use ur life dey play...
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Parrot69: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
DoxxAnon:

Oshey King Kong! Mr Big 7 inch penis! His Royal Knackness

To the subject matter- if your girlfriend shave just before your meetings, especially if they use razors, they may tend to leave their pubic hair with sharp tips. Since you have a majestic gbola, it may be subject to bruising from the sharp pubic hair especially since you can afford only gold circle which are for small gbolas and not Magnum XL to completely cover the entire length of your weapon.

Since you said the bruising was after sex and not blisters, I think you should be gentle with your sugar stick. Take it easy on somebody’s future wife. Wear a longer condom

Yes, you're right. I used to experience the same with my Ex. Our nacking no be here! Straight up for 1 or 2hrs till we get exhausted. That's when I experience the bruises especially if she didn't shave well.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Oyerinde16(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
HIV loading 96%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Egyptian Doctors Removed A Live Fish From A Fisherman's Throat (Graphic Photos) / Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary / COVID-19: Burkina Faso Politician Dies. 'Prepare For Worst', WHO Warns Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.