Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s (69168 Views)

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / How Italian Doctors Disobeyed WHO And Discovered The Secrets Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by ceaser: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
She said she doesn't have HIV
Wahallur! Wahallur!! Wahallur!!!

See your handler sef. I know they call you "sticooooo" because you "stick" it into any inter-femoral crevice you see irrespective of if it discharges odious ooze or if its foul-smelling.

I'm sure inter-gluteal crevices will not be spared too.

"Congy must sha be congied"

Sticoooo bàbá. Bahdoooo!

Kpele tie

maleekberry:
If its brusies in your penis, baba nah Herpes o.
Try and get antibiotics to first kill the germs inside first before proceeding for hiv test.

Ha! 😲 Antibiotics for virus? I fear 9ja online doctors wannabe ó.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Savedday2: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
All 9ja girls are Oloshio. Some do it codedly why the rest do it openly.

Know this and be free from sexual diseases.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Sheggy13(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
What of herpes, HPV or hepatitis B? These ones are presumably deadlier than HIV, with no cure too.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by alizma: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Please help a brother fast[/quote]
We no dey there when it happened na
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by meedoLock(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Another cock and bull story?

Yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by PixelPlexus: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Scripted
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by DoxxAnon: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Later I discovered that the drugs she was using is STD related drugs.

Please, which drugs can I use to neutralise the possible infection 😫?

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Please help a brother fast

Oshey King Kong! Mr Big 7 inch penis! His Royal Knackness

To the subject matter- if your girlfriend shave just before your meetings, especially if they use razors, they may tend to leave their pubic hair with sharp tips. Since you have a majestic gbola, it may be subject to bruising from the sharp pubic hair especially since you can afford only gold circle which are for small gbolas and not Magnum XL to completely cover the entire length of your weapon.

Since you said the bruising was after sex and not blisters, I think you should be gentle with your sugar stick. Take it easy on somebody’s future wife. Wear a longer condom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by jaeyking(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lucasinho:
angry Danger

If it's not up to 48hrs, rush to any FMC, Emergency ward and collect Prep drugs

Collect PEP drugs not PREP drugs.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Rhozabeth(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Something tells me this writer does not use condoms or did not use condoms on many occasions and that is really sad because u are putting your life at risk!
Most girls these days Bleep indiscriminately and it will be sad if u get an std from this attitude. Pls visit the clinic.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by johnfem321: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
What I will suggest you do is.. buy Hiv test kit and do an hiv test for her or take her to lab for hiv test today.. If she doesn’t have hiv..all you need to do is to go to lab for Sti test.. urine and treat any bacterial infection … if she as HIV start PEP not prep
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by fof1: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

A Very IRRESPONSIBLE Lifestyle on Display here...Pls Go the Gynaecologist or Hospital for Proper Attention...Diagnosis and Treatments.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by ade4real2016: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
From my practical experience in d medical field,you're exposing yourself to acute danger..If whitish substances come out from a lady's pussy,it is an indication that d lady in question is exposed to unprotected sex with multiple sex partners...To answer ya question,visit a standard laboratory n run d following test:1)Urine MCS.2)VDRL.3)XYZ-since you're exposed to knacking ladies....
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by 9ty4our: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
You are a fool fool-ticilin tablet. Which condom been burst?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Kobicove(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Please help me, seun do the needful
@seun

Why you dey call Seun? grin

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by 9ty4our: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
You are a fool fool-ticilin tablet. Which condom been burst?

You dong pam Candida..
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by uzohrome(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
It's normal, condom do burst, rush to FMC and get prep drugs but first use hot water to wash your prik immediately, get ampiclox Bircham and take two straight. Nothing would happen even if na hiv. But for the genital herps, get some antibiotics and treat that, it's not curable but can be controlled. Don't always use your mind to attract diseases. Free your mind nothing would happen to you. If hiv spreads the way is advertised everybody should be positive. So calm and take some antibiotics. It's nothing. Remember it's not a medical advice. Kindly see your doctor.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by sisisioge: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Isn't it just blissful to be young, reckless and stipid at the same time? Kudos OP, you are a very blissful youth!

Bruising is usually caused by the friction between the vargo and deck when the wetness is almost absent. That must be super painful for the girl.

Catching STD is quicker when either of the party has openings on their member.

Hopefully, you will catch something minimal and learn. Or you might just be lucky to only have you fertility messed with for life.

Either way, in a few more years, you will learn that sex is a lot better in a loving monogamy relationship. Until then, try not to pay too dearly for your lesson.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Coronavirus1: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Because her pussy is hairy just take antibiotics it will be over in few days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Akalia(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

See your life? Mr big dick
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by ppogba: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
There is nothing bad in it.

You only GOT A RECEIPT FOR YOUR TRANSACTION.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by otuomasirichi: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
😎

People get mind to put dick inside Toto. I can't try it, very difficult for me.

Before i put my dick inside Toto, they must point gun at me first, because i will not do it 💯

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Collins4u1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
can we see the picture of ur gbola, if we like the shape we'll help you.
if we don't, you die well.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by hikiki(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
She to tell you before? Go collect PEP guadiola sharp sharp
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by emperor4love(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
so if she had it she will tell u or wat....una too de play nd joke most time
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

Help a brother. undecided
When you went abroad you never asked for help. angry
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by pargelenis(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
How de rubber de bust? You de pound like fight?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by newnigerdelta00: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

You see as you foolish,you have a big dick...then tell your big dick to treat your infection na.....
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Flapp478(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Are u expecting her to say she has? Nawao
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
It's normal when you are chopping a tight kpenkus.

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by BigDickProblems: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
NBAjunior:

Show us let's confirm bro

There's no need for that. It's not an achievement. But in case you don't know. Just know that there is someone out there right now with over 8inches. He just replied you.

It's not a big deal anyways. It has it's ups and downs. More reason I opened this account.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by pargelenis(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎 People get mind to put dick inside Toto. I can't try it, very difficult for me. Before i put my dick inside Toto, they must point gun at me first, because i will not do it 💯
Hmmm, e be like say you de receive dik then … no wahala, be safe.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Adegokenath(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Picture or I don't believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Egyptian Doctors Removed A Live Fish From A Fisherman's Throat (Graphic Photos) / Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary / COVID-19: Burkina Faso Politician Dies. 'Prepare For Worst', WHO Warns Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.