Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) (48204 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by ekitimanalways(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Bride's father sitting at a corner wondering if he has done the right thing grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Bossjakande: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na toto wey him wan chop make am dey happy
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Munzy14(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
Economy go soon do him Taikwando🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ana ezuzu nu

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Kobicove(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
flokii:
Oversabi people like this groom no dey get sense.. tai chi or whatever won't stop bad guys from shining the bride's congo.
I'm here trying to imagine the bride's ex bfs bursting into laughter inside the hall.

grin
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by joeyswift(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
fourboys:
That girl don enter am
for where, when the girl handle am all the tai chi go disappear.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Kobicove(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Munzy14:
Economy go soon do him Taikwando🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ana ezuzu nu

When dem tell am price of baby food and diapers him eye go clear grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Fearyourcreator: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Oranu abasha...
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by BackFromBalablu: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bvlgari:
Viral video of a groom performing "Tai Chi" at his wedding ceremony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zapIdeEbs

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrBEIGDLy5B/?igshid=ZWIzMWE5ZmU3Zg==

Lol grin grin .
Em dey show e in-laws that he can protect his wife grin . If i be the bride papa, i'll be proud of him grin e no easy
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by isabi2lof: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
I pity the wife grin

If she carry belle reach 9months ,make she thank God
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Truthshscrazy: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by mechanics(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
Not necessary.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by polite2(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
I blame the inlaws
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by DaveHarry(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
After all this stress, he will still father another man's child as his. Life sha!
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by izubext007: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
The message is clear.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by laluski(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Bride's father sitting at a corner wondering if he has done the right thing grin grin
Make the bride younger or elder brother carry the guy GLE COUPE go scratch Keke by mistake cheesy
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by ceejayluv(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
That looks like a karate Kata....
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Paate: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Make d husband no go dey Tai chi d wife during sleep ooooo.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by kinkydude: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Seems like karate to me. Wedding day supposed to be day to show best dancing skills na😟
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Haric101(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for sharing this, I make up to $100 to $500 weekly from publishing book on Amazon an Affiliate marketing , Also, if you would like to learn how I do mine, I can send you a free video that is going to teach you how to do it, you can reach me on WhatsApp 09013667241

Bvlgari:
Viral video of a groom performing "Tai Chi" at his wedding ceremony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zapIdeEbs

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrBEIGDLy5B/?igshid=ZWIzMWE5ZmU3Zg==

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Bahamas95(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
While trying to spice up their wedding some people end up acting stupid.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by litaninja(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Karate. Not Tai chi
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Penisman: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
This one go use tai chi finish him wife toto

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by jimoholuyemi3(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na like these madness dey take start ooh
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by WhereMyLoud: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
He juat dey let the in laws know say make dem no put mouth for him marriage
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Bnladan(m): 12:44am On Apr 15, 2023
10thTenthMan:
It is not Tai Chi but Karate.

He is performing a Karate Kata called Empi (The Flying Swallow) which is the 14th Kata and usually performed at the First Dan Black Belt Stage. However, some schools teach Katas earlier than usual.

He is a Karateka. Though with sloppy waza (technique). The videos show the Kata and the breakdown of its application (Bunkai).

I also do not think this demonstration is necessary on his wedding day. But hey it is his day. He should enjoy anything that makes him happy or makes the day special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsByJxZZBGk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRkgJTjt44k
Hyeong Ahul
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Kokodeni(m): 12:59am On Apr 15, 2023
mykymyk101:
His performance is for his gym mates to honour their presence.

You play soccer but you can't play combat sport, you fight.

If you know you know.

Naaa
Nigga is passing encrypted massages to the brides EXes
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Tony4000: 2:26am On Apr 15, 2023
The bride just got married to a good man. Wish them a happy married life
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by BlessedOne259: 3:34am On Apr 15, 2023
Mjshexy:
I'm just sorry for the innocent wife, Tai Chi slap and kicks non stop grin

Not necessarily. Some trained guys don't fight outside a dojo/ring.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by freemi(m): 4:29am On Apr 15, 2023
I just wonder. Infact I'm speechless. This is not a real man
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by freemi(m): 4:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Persephone1:
🤣🤣
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by LagBlogger(m): 6:09am On Apr 15, 2023
It is karate not Tai chi. Tai chi moves ate slower and meditative.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by tafat: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2023
This one no be small cruise o grin, make dem sha no use tai chi kiii pesin pikin for marriage o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.