Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) (48205 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by freshkpomo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023

Instead of the bride's family to use this as an excuse to run away with their daughter they are all watching. All of una go collect when time come.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by nairalanda1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
engineerkola:
Hahaha. Do not practice it on your wife after marriage please

Tai chi is an exercise for one person. No such thing as practicing on the wife. Rather if wife wants to join him, she can learn.

If wife thinks it is suspicious, she can do Pilates. Same benefit.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by alpharoyalty: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Bride's father sitting at a corner wondering if he has done the right thing grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
How do people develop crazy ideas? On a wedding day for that matter!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by lewis33(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Only Martial Artists can see more beauty to this.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
werey groom!
dis wan go dey karate him wife 4 house, buh wah do I know?

grin
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Adewale1603(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
He has a powerful chi
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Bluezy13(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol don't mind me. 😂😂😂

It's a nice concept. Although some part of me thinks it's out of place.

Sometimes, people do unexpected things like this to fulfill a wish or a promise.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by johnjay4u2u(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
You feed people and still entertaining them.

It's your wedding, you should be entertained
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by engineerkola: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
nairalanda1:

Tai chi is an exercise for one person. No such thing as practicing on the wife. Rather if wife wants to join him, she can learn.

If wife thinks it is suspicious, she can do Pilates. Same benefit.

You too, please don't practice on your wife.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by nairalanda1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
engineerkola:

You too, please don't practice on your wife.

No such thing as practicing on wife, it is an exercise one does by one self.

Plus, if you are scared, try Pilates.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bluezy13:

Sometimes, people do unexpected things like this to fulfill a wish or a promise.
Oh... I see. grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by engineerkola: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
nairalanda1:

No such thing as practicing on wife, it is an exercise one does by one self.

Plus, if you are scared, try Pilates.

Just a reminder, please don't practice on your wife when she refuses to try Pilates.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by gaby(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
When e no come house to sleep 6 days out of the 7 days in a week, she no come online to disturb us. Just know he's somewhere TaiChinnng

You know where una meet. Go look for am there...
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by riverbird: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Waterlilly:
bullshit

Real bul ;Dlshit

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by nairalanda1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
engineerkola:

Just a reminder, please don't practice on your wife when she refuses to try Pilates.

Like I said, it is meant to be practiced by oneself. No one is forced into it.

Looks like you are too scared to try new things.... cheesy

P.S I don't force things on anyone, son.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by lecowas: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
cheesy

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by AfonjaConehead: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
a mental on the order of thechameleon ivartheMENTAL thefacelessman...Lala's favourite guinea pgg grin grin grin
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Ikea81: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
People dey try o. Who go marry this mumu now?
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Ameoba300: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
The things we do for love grin grin grin
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by FireUpNow(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Groom is telling bride and her family indirectly that you guys dare not mess up with me or else na broken leg or black eye and a broken rib to be garnished with swollen lips.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
datola:
What is 'Tai Chi' ?
Tai Chi is when you have tied your Chi.Like wrapper.. angry
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by meedoLock(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Who send am? undecided

Abegi collect and rest...

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
incandescentena:
Good energy
Aswear! For him wedding o grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by KarinaSlim(f): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
You try this on our wedding day, I will just walk out.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by 99persait(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Like,, "Is my daughter safe like this?"
second thought loading
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Image123(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Probably an Obi supporter, their aggression is straight from hell.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Teeklef(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
E don be for the Bride ...... E go use Tai chi finish you.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by MrgudK(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bride and her family are finished grin grin
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Vokians(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
Is it really necessary.? Even footballers don't show their football skills on their wedding day.
Is his choice sha.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Blupen969(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see that groom enrolling in a kung-fu class, I see him resigning from his job so he can become a kung-fu master, I see him going to China to face the monks there, I see them breaking his leg and ribs.

I see him coming back to Nigeria, I see him becoming a pastor, I see his wife becoming mummy GO, I see him lying to his member that he's the world's best kung-fu master, I see him telling them that he fought Satan face to face and defeated him, I see him members dashing him huge sums of money, I see him buying private jets.

This I have seen.
You are a true seer blessed one

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by flokii: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Oversabi people like this groom no dey get sense.. tai chi or whatever won't stop bad guys from shining the bride's congo.
I'm here trying to imagine the bride's ex bfs bursting into laughter inside the hall.
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by ehisnoah: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bvlgari:
Viral video of a groom performing "Tai Chi" at his wedding ceremony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zapIdeEbs

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrBEIGDLy5B/?igshid=ZWIzMWE5ZmU3Zg==

It is not Tai Chi, it is Karate. He is performing a karate Kata Called EMPI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.