Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS (7168 Views)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT / The Cheaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
labake1:
Guys praising Hakimi Achraf are Losers, I tried to understand why he deserves all the praises but couldn't find ONE.

Hakimi Achraf CHEATED on his wife while his wife was on vacation with their children.

If Hakimi's wife is to be your sister, will you praise him?

Also, I felt pity for the wife for marrying a MAMA'S BOY. She deserves more than half of his wealth.

She should be compensated for the emotional damage and marital fraud. He should be jail undecided

Trash
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Kobojunkiee: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
shantti:
■ Do France and US have the same laws.
Now that it has been discovered that he has nothing. He can then go ahead and demand for half of her worth. It's his right. It is then up to his lawyers to negotiate these things and find the right settlement. That should be how it typically works
The right to ask is not impeded upon by any law I know. Even in Nigeria, a woman or man can ask. undecided
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Kobojunkiee: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
shantti:
■ It is just your wish for Hakimis wife to win this battle. But remember that wishes are different from realities.
1. I don't know this couple from a can of paint, but I do know that fairness is right for all. undecided
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by shantti(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. I don't know this couple from a can of paint, but I do know that fairness is right for all. undecided

Lies from the pit of hell
You want your fellow gender to win this war
Cos what is fair in demanding for something you have no hand in building. If the both of them made that wealth together like some couples do, then it is fair if they share it equally. She is only a predator into a rich boy, looking for a way to reap where she didn't sow
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by shantti(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
The right to ask is not impeded upon by any law I know. Even in Nigeria, a woman or man can ask. undecided

Why is it always women that dies the asking. Arent men and women equal again. Can't a woman work for her own money and leave with it during divorce, what exactly is the man paying for during divorce settlement and how much will be paid to the man too. He got rights too
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Qatar2022: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
labake1:
Guys praising Hakimi Achraf are Losers, I tried to understand why he deserves all the praises but couldn't find ONE.

Hakimi Achraf CHEATED on his wife while his wife was on vacation with their children.

Also, I felt pity for the wife for marrying a MAMA'S BOY. She deserves more than half of his wealth.

She should be compensated for the emotional damage and marital fraud. He should be jail undecided
When a useless woman who want to destroy a man talk you will know
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Kobojunkiee: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
shantti:
Why is it always women that dies the asking. Arent men and women equal again. Can't a woman work for her own money and leave with it during divorce, what exactly is the man paying for during divorce settlement and how much will be paid to the man too. He got rights too
No one holds anyone's mouth in these things. undecided
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by anthonyuncle(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Geovanni412:

Achraf was 19 yrs old when they started dating

The woman was 31 yrs old

A girl the same age as you has more relationship experience.

This one come get 12 yrs experience pass Hakimi...

He was probably warned by his mother from the start

The only guys that should attempt marrying an older woman are very strong men.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic did it and it worked perfectly for him. If u no reach Zlatan level of confidence, no try am.

no be lie

1 Like

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
shantti:

When a woman cheats on her hubby
Should he be compensated with half of her money? Pls answer this with yes or no

Yes, he should
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dannysaka:

All these hypocrites should shut d hell up abeg. You can blame hakimi but won't ask why she married a 19 year old when she was 31 years, and it's most likely she had been having affair with him before he turned 18, which means not only is she a gold digger but also a disgusting pedophile. She didn't see all her fellow actors to marry, it was a 19 year old

In Love, age is just a number
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Amumaigwe: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
labake1:

Don't you cheat on your partner? Almost every woman is a cheat. So why are you pouring saliva all over the place lamenting cheating whereas your gender is worse at it.

2 Likes

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Don't you cheat on your partner? Almost every woman is a cheat. So why are you pouring saliva all over the place lamenting cheating whereas your gender is worse at it.

Eheen, if that is the case, my gender was influenced by your gender niyen
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
labake1:

Eheen, if that is the case, my gender was influenced by your gender niyen

Always shifting blame..woman and not taking responsibility for their actions are like 5 and 6
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by DJN: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
She was 32 and he was 20 when she married him in 2020 and in just 3 short years she filled for divorce and immediately demanded for OVER 50% of his assets!!!

And she cheated first!

Definitely, this lady is a gold digger!!!
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 5:27am On Apr 16, 2023
DJN:
She was 32 and he was 20 when she married him in 2020 and in just 3 short years she filled for divorce and immediately demanded for OVER 50% of his assets!!!

And she cheated first!

Definitely, this lady is a gold digger!!!

This story or another one?
He is the cheat here
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by DonMcek: 5:42am On Apr 16, 2023
labake1:

We have see cases where women cheated, even placing another man's children on her husband to be taken care of over a long period of time until when discovered.
She will get divorced for that sure, so how many men have claimed half of their woman's wealth?
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by ultramayor: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2023
I already know before opening this thread the Op is female
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by DeHumbleTboy: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
labake1:

What a stüpid comment, is bleeding every month a sin? If the bleeding didn't occur, you won't even exist
lol e pain am. This 21st century your gender go always de at the receiving end. EVE is disappointed. Well I'm wondering why (EVE - EVIL) sounds desame grin cheesy
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Gaddafih001(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
labake1:

So if I am Still testing the kpekus of my second wife as a Muslim, you will call it cheating and I will give the woman with me half of my wealth because I banged her and wifed her?
So she doesn’t want another woman to enjoy me too?
Criminals.
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
DeHumbleTboy:
lol e pain am. This 21st century your gender go always de at the receiving end. EVE is disappointed. Well I'm wondering why (EVE - EVIL) sounds desame grin cheesy

Whatever bro, try giving a dignified comment next time
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by kiddkash(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
labake1:

Pls explain how. Do you know what deserve mean. It means earned, worked for

Or don't I know the meaning of deserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays / Pictures Of Beautiful Igbo Women / A Lady Was Raped Over A Hundred Times By Her Husband During Lockdown(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.