Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS (7158 Views)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT / The Cheaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
AndrewTate:
don't worry I'll spell it out for you grin

Let's pray...
May another woman take 50% of the properties of every male in your family including your son/sons born or unborn everytime they cheat
Say amen...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Amen if he does something immoral. She should be compensated for the emotional damage
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
AndrewTate:
so if she cheated on him instead what would he have gotten from her?

If she cheated on him, she should compensate him with whatever his demand is
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Pat081: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Yes, I stand with women. It hurts that society justifies a man's wrongdoing Whatever, HAKIMI IS A CHEAT
What do men want? See fine babe
so far he is a man and Muslims he can marry or date many as he wants and the woman knows that too b4 she agreed to marry him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by AndrewTate(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

If she cheated on him, she should compensate him with whatever his demand is
lol there you go!๐Ÿ˜‚
It's not like you don't know it never works like that tho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Have fun avoiding accountability!
I hope you're not like this in real life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Warl0ck: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

What is the good deeds there?
I am pained because everyone is not talking about him cheating on his wife
and neva will we grin grin ;

4 Likes

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by samiabigail: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

I am trying to reason out what you typed, but couldn't find ONE. Cheaters
common sense is far
from you, Hakimi applied wisdom gender of thief nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by ValeeLove(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:
Guys praising Hakimi Achraf are Losers, I tried to understand why he deserves all the praises but couldn't find ONE.

Hakimi Achraf CHEATED on his wife while his wife was on vacation with their children.

If Hakimi's wife is to be your sister, will you praise him?

Also, I felt pity for the wife for marrying a MAMA'S BOY. She deserves more than half of his wealth.

She should be compensated for the emotional damage and marital fraud. He should be jail undecided
I'm sure you also supported Amber Heard over Johnny Depp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pat081:
so far he is a man and Muslims he can marry or date many as he wants and the woman knows that too b4 she agreed to marry him

Stop using religion to justify a sin
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
samiabigail:
common sense is far
from you, Hakimi applied wisdom gender of thief nonsense

E Pele Sensible Cheater
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Pat081: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Stop using religion to justify a sin
what is a sin that woman knows that she may not b the first woman or last in his life b4 she went for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Billgatessecond: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:
Guys praising Hakimi Achraf are Losers, I tried to understand why he deserves all the praises but couldn't find ONE.

Hakimi Achraf CHEATED on his wife while his wife was on vacation with their children.

Also, I felt pity for the wife for marrying a MAMA'S BOY. She deserves more than half of his wealth.

She should be compensated for the emotional damage and marital fraud. He should be jail undecided

You want to share my property because I cheated on you .. are you mad . Abeg cheat back .

1 the truth is no woman loves you ... Every woman is attracted to something that they like about you then they back it up with I love you .. women think with emotions and men think logically. She was thinking he been fully manipulated.. I heard she was requesting for 75% of his wealth..

2 I pity guys that get married today bcs the society has made them feel like they get joy from it .. ask most married men them day vex especially the newly married ones .. most girls aren't capable to love they are looking for someone who will change their lives that why I call them wealth hunters ..

3 women don't like women cus they know themselves and how toxic they are that why .. out mum. Can easily spot a bad girl immediately you bring her home . Why she was in the same game b4 ..

4 advice to guys if you know u have made it or still struggling to make it and u have a bright future.. don't get married legally request for a pre -unp marriage where u only take what you brought into the marriage out... That when you will see the true colour of your girl she will back down .. if she loves you let her love you without wealth..

5 know every woman has a price it's just depends on how much you are willing to offer her then she will spread her legs ... You can share a screenshot of this in your status let everyone learn....

NEVER BE A FOOL FOR LOVE ๐Ÿ’•

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Did she work to raise that wealth ?
labake1:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by LivingSage: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sorry to bust your bubbles.

He can marry up to 4 as a Muslim LEGALLY. He can't have extra-marital affairs (date), it's a sin in Islam.

Meanwhile, I'm against that nonsense of 50% sharing of his property
Pat081:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Stone03: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Let her come and collect it then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Pat081: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
LivingSage:
Sorry to bust your bubbles.

He can marry up to 4 as a Muslim LEGALLY. He can't have extra-marital affairs (date), it's a sin in Islam.

Meanwhile, I'm against that nonsense of 50% sharing of his property
God bless you,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by KingDash09(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
God purnish all gold diggers everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Kobojunkiee: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Marital fraud grin Marriage itself is a fraudulent agreement
Abeg make una stop all these brainless pronouncements. Like say dem hold gun to anyone head make him marry. undecided
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Kobojunkiee: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
LivingSage:
He cheated, yes, that's bad. Asking for half of his property is NOTHING but madness. Who does that. If hakimi were to be your brother, would you have accepted such?
1. There is nothing mad about it. In parts of the U.S. For instance, spouses get 50% depending on conditions. So why shouldn't she be able to ask... she be lesser human being? Abegi! undecided
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by samiabigail: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

E Pele Sensible Cheater
E se set awon ole jati jati
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by kelspinall(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
she should be compensated,fine but not half...that gal is greedy.....

1 Like

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
samiabigail:
E se set awon ole jati jati

Be sensible Agbero
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
kelspinall:
she should be compensated,fine but not half...that gal is greedy.....

Both of them are greedy
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by obinna58(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

He is a world class player wanted by almost every woman, one woman has no right to claim all of him for her personal use
The only thing that can keep man faithful is his womanโ€™s character but then again someone whoโ€™s demanding half property of what she didnโ€™t work for, you can imagine how much of good woman she is.

Hakimi has the right marry 200wives and still make them happy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Harrykn: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Marriage nah pure scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by misreal(m): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Yes, I stand with women. It's hurts that society justify a man's wrong doing. Whatever, HAKIMI IS A CHEAT
What do men want? See fine babe
so the best way to pay him back for his wrong doing is to divide his wealth by halve and hand the other halve to someone who didnt work for it?
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by sukar886: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

So becos of common cheating , she wants him to divide his property into two, who does that, abeg cheating is allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by stewiepeter: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
I have never seen where it is stated that cheating equals monetary compensation.
I really donโ€™t know why ladies feel like itโ€™s their God given right to take all what a guy has after a divorce. I really think that rule needs to be changed
labake1:

Reading all what you typed, I couldn't find where you blamed Hakimi for causing this ruckus. She should be compensated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Tombrown3(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Go and carry the property na, theif, she deserves all the sweat of another man because she was previlaged to marry a millionaire.
You girls will always learn the hard way, ntooor, cry more. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by DeHumbleTboy: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

grin grin say by a gender that bleed every month lmao ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by emorse(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Would she have filed for divorce if she knew she wouldn't get anything out of it? A man funds your luxury and you're demanding for equity? You've got to be joking.
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by LivingSage: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
Kobojunkiee:
1. There is nothing mad about it. In parts of the U.S. For instance, spouses get 50% depending on conditions. So why shouldn't she be able to ask... she be lesser human being? Abegi! undecided
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Kobojunkiee: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
LivingSage:
undecided
undecided
undecided undecided
She has a right to ask for any amount she desires. It is then up to her lawyers to negotiate these things and find the right settlement. That is typically how it works. It makes no sense to start off lowballing yourself. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All "players" Get Caught! True Or False / Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! / Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.