Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Between Hakimi And His Lawyer - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Between Hakimi And His Lawyer (70139 Views)

I Tried Hakimi's Style / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / BREAKING: See The Lawyer Hired By Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by webizone(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
adanonso:

And when the village people will kill the man, the family will chase the wife and children away and take over his property. One that happened near here. They are from Ebonyi State. The brother took over the shop and told the wife to stay at home, but car and start flexing, when hunger wan kill the woman, she brought her sick son to the shop to beg the boy for money, only for the boy to call his mom and that wan came and start abusing the woman and told her to back to her family. But her brother whom she stole money from to stand her husband didn't accept her back. No she went back to her village. Think before you act.

That one is a problem on its own. And each problem requires wisdom in tackling it. Of course, for people who come from such a culture, it's not advisable. That's why it's very important to know the culture or place one is marrying into and figure out how to negotiate it which Hakimi just did.

Marriage is very tricky o and before one gets married, one must solve a difficult puzzle.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
Draei:

You are just looking for baseless excuse to please the other gender.
1)First of all, he was accused of rape attempt which he denied severally.

2, the court is even yet to finally charge and convict him of such crime, the matter still dey court.

3, do you even know the accuser long drop the case but the French Govt picked it up.

So your husband denied a rape allegation that even the court is yet to decide on, you as the wife couldn't even wait for the truth and court verdict, the next thing na divorce? For something he denied doing, no clear evidence to even nail him yet? You are here screaming he cheated like you were there or it has even been proven he actually did, Abeg rest biko.

Who be this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Tzar(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
I can swear, you are most likely a lowlife simp continuously manipulated by ALL the VERY FEW chics you date.
SO THE MOTHER THAT PROTECTED HER SON DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IS NOW TO BE BLAMED FROM THE ACTIONS OF A GOLD DIGGER?
Natbrowny:

D mother is behind this brain. She's protecting him from a woman like herself. The bros no get brain reach like dat.
She knows what may happen to her son been a sportman with Benjamins

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by webizone(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

May you find a spouse that you trust and enjoy and feel close to.

Good afternoon.

cheesy
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by nairalanda1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
cococandy:

Nigerian women don’t hate Nigerian men. With the average mindset of a Nigerian man, it’s a miracle Nigerian women still put up with them. Talking about hate, they are the ones who hate women with every fiber of their beings and they don’t hide it.

The women are not allowed to actually acknowledge this fact or they are accused of playing victim.

If hakim’s wife was the rich one who signed her property to her mom, you won’t see Nigerian women all over the internet praising her.
All you need to do is post a video or article about something bad that happened to a woman to see them coming out in droves to rejoice. It’s appalling

On the one hand, Nigerian men do complain, with some justification, that Nigerian women are 'too materialistic', on the other hand, some men just take one bad experience to tar all women with the same brush.

Some Nigerian women do complain , with some justification, that Nigerian men are too self centered and 'lazy'

All in all, I sometimes feel like both sides should take a chill pill. The way things go on this site sometimes, it's like everyone is still in primary school when we had the old boys vs girls things.

2 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Luckysbab: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:
I heard the other side of the story and I was pissed myself... hakimi cheated on his wife in their matrimonial home.... if as a man you wanna cheat please not in the house... go outside atleast. Am sure the wife has been depressed ever since, the reason for the divorce is infidelity and not greed. Hakimi should bury his head in shame... this does not call for celebration undecided

Are you a truck mechanic?
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by nairalanda1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
webizone:

cheesy

I mean it.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Nicenixon: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lol! I see some people bashing Hakimi needlessly, his wife is free to go, Hakimi is not holding her down and he is not saying he won't pay for caring and settlement fee for his children but his wife demanding for 50% of his wealth is brutal. Hakimi's ex wife is very greedy and I can't blame her, it is very typical of women, look at the cases of past victims like Tiger Woods and Ebuoue etc.

3 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Omoawoke: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
cococandy:
Bla bla bla.

Regurgitated BS

Of course, I know how this reality dey pain girls wella.

See billionaires like Ned Nwoko dey chop different puszy and dey wife anyone he likes because he did not sign his western marriage jail sentence.
You see Ronaldo and Mikel chopping life because they didn’t fall for that scam.
That’s the new style and una go hear am!
You wan marry millionaire or super star and want to customize the gbola for your personal use. You no contribute anything and wan cash out when he goes out to enjoy a fresh new puszy he worked hard for. He is rich and working hard and deserves the best puszy in the world. You should be grateful he married you and make u enjoy the status of Mrs. as long as he is providing for you and you bear his last name and will always remain the only legal and wedded wife, you should be proud and adore him as the man he is. He has done so much for you already.

And if you can’t cope, then pack out of the house and let another woman looking for the opportunity to come in and become the new Mrs.
another option is to bring something valuable to the table other than puszy

3 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Amumaigwe: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
cococandy:
Read the comments and know why I have zero empathy for any Nigerian dude. They want to be able to cheat on you, disrespect you and force you to stay with them through it. Most of you have that disgusting mindset and that’s why my empathy is never wasted on y’all.

Before you come saying “not all of them” I know. Lol. Save it.
Let the few good ones speak against the predatory vile ones

Can you swear you have never cheated on your partner in a relationship. Women are the gold medalists when it comes to cheating. Only shallow minded men get deceived by women's manipulativeness.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by OvertheTop(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
cococandy:
Read the comments and know why I have zero empathy for any Nigerian dude. They want to be able to cheat on you, disrespect you and force you to stay with them through it. Most of you have that disgusting mindset and that’s why my empathy is never wasted on y’all.

Before you come saying “not all of them” I know. Lol. Save it.
Let the few good ones speak against the predatory vile ones

You are not Getting it....
Her Divorce is not the issue...She Should Do That if Cheated on....
BUUUUT
Why ASK FOR HALF OF HIS POSSESSION!!

2 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by correctguy101(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=122527948][/quote]

Fact about most African women @the meme.. Easily led around by these charlatans and criminals in disguise... angry

My own mother excluded from that kinda brainwashing though .

From the day a pastor dragged her necklaces claiming it's of the daughters of Mistress Jezebel, my mum has woken up from the jinx.

She be like... Just give me my gold, I no serve God again... grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by JobNGcomng: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
Customer Service Agent needed at Mano Africa.

Need a job? Stop Waiting! Click Here to get jobs on Whatsapp
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:
I heard the other side of the story and I was pissed myself... hakimi cheated on his wife in their matrimonial home.... if as a man you wanna cheat please not in the house... go outside atleast. Am sure the wife has been depressed ever since, the reason for the divorce is infidelity and not greed. Hakimi should bury his head in shame... this does not call for celebration undecided
Greed is asking 50% of another man's sweat

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by advanceDNA: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:

Are u trying to justify the wife trying to take his house and properties??
Adultery is bad...
so is greed.....

2 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omoawoke:

If you are a man, I can bet your brain is that of a 14 years old.
Do you think the woman was not aware of his lifestyle before marriage? Do you think this was not the moment she has been waiting for and it finally came for her to cash out?
And you never thought why the dude was sharp enough to sign his assets in his mothers name. That didn’t raise an eyebrow that something was off about her?
You think people who think like me are the problem, you don’t know the game playing you in the real world. Life’s not fair and if you are not smart enough, you will be caught in the unfair game while crying for justice. Them go finish you for this world if you carry this your dumb perfectionist mentality run the world

Abi na you go finish yourself with this wicked idea of yours... osinwin eniyan... werey somebody... na your type de scatter people marraige... so for your mind now you get sense... you be werey big time... and I pity your wife or fiancee if you never even marry.

Marraige is a big commitment, if you can't stay committed then stay single. Now for you to bear kids for someone in marriage that means the commitment is already sealed, whatever happens to the marriage will greatly impact the children... that's why I will never instigate married partners against one another. But people with mentality such as yours always reason upside down... everything is not about money... ewu... if you don't trust your wife then stay alone or never marry atall... what is marraige without mutual trust. And I will continue to say it, if you must cheat on your partner atleast have some respect and book a hotel... not in the house... olodo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by theredaddy: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:

Do you know the most sex starved men in the world are actually married.

Most men get the shock of there life when they marry, women hoard sex to control men.

70% of men that carry women to hotel or guest house are married, i went to a party with my unrelated uncles, they make i sure i arrange babes for them to the party and for sleep over. these are married men even wey single slept alone becos babe could not come.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Omoawoke: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
OvertheTop:

Its So easy.....
Ask Married men....A lot are Denied Sex...You will Hear Once in 2 to 3 months.
When you undergo Such, when will you not look outside...
Then Comes her REASON for Divorce.

very easy plan...

See wetin tiger woods wife do am. If tiger woods had not married that woman and just made her a partner. No one would have held him for cheating . He would have banged those girls over and over again while the woman watch and won’t be able to do anything. But see the way they finished the guy, baba lost almost everything he has worked for in life.

2 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Omoawoke: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
theredaddy:

Most men get the shock of there life when they marry, women hoard sex to control men.

70% of men that carry women to hotel or guest house are married, i went to a party with my unrelated uncles, they make i sure i arrange babes for them to the party and for sleep over. these are married men even wey single slept alone becos babe could not come.

That guy never Jam, let him continue playing the saint. He thinks he is in a fantasy world, them go teach am lesson
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
theredaddy:

I like dem... dem be real men... if a man has to cheat base on one reason or the other sha respect your wife and children and take a walk... don't desecrate the happy home... even if the wife is good... men are naturally ballers... but I respect ballers with sense grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Jesterinjay: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:
I'm not saying cheating is good or anything but demanding half his assets is what??
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
Luckysbab:

Are you a truck mechanic?

Yap... hit my digits just below grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Jesterinjay:
I'm not saying cheating is good or anything but demanding half his assets is what??

That's their divorce law or something... my concern is the cause for the divorce wink
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by OvertheTop(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nicenixon:
Lol! I see some people bashing Hakimi needlessly, his wife is free to go, Hakimi is not holding her down and he is not saying he won't pay for caring and settlement fee for his children but his wife demanding for 50% of his wealth is brutal. Hakimi's ex wife is very greedy and I can't blame her, it is very typical of women, look at the cases of past victims like Tiger Woods and Ebuoue etc.

This is The Point!!!!
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by FCA14: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!

This is what I will also do incase I mistakenly marry iyaebe or siofra

The issue is, it may be too late before you kno.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Emmannn101(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:

Come off it. If it is truly the case of infidelity, so why can't she divorce and leave. Why did she ask for his properties?
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Profbukky(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

They don’t have laws like that here in Africa. You guys should take your fight to the Oyinbo women, and leave Nigerian women out of this.
Your IQ is too low...you spoke gibberish
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by shantti(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You keep jumping around saying they don't have laws like that in Africa like are you ok? A man doesn't need a law to will his property in the name of his mother. So wtf are you saying?
A Nigeria man can decide to will his property in the name of his mother, and that is exactly what I am going to do. You don't need any god-damned law to do that. You can put anyone you want as your next of kin and Nigeria men will put their mothers as their next of kin. So what law are you talking about again?

U don't understand her
She is saying divorce settlement isn't an African thing,

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:

Who be this one undecided

As expected, nothing reasonable to counter what I posted. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by OvertheTop(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
theredaddy:

The Most Shocking Secret Revealed !!!
Mostly never Told due to Shame...
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by sharpwriter(m): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=122527948][/quote]
Lol... This is hilarious, but worthy enough to raise an eyebrow... Wàhálà for those who get spirikoko mothers whose pastors and religion are their brain cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top100 collection of hilarious picture memes ever(U/P/D/A/T/ED) / Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.