Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Who Should Be A Married Woman's Next Of Kin? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Be A Married Woman's Next Of Kin? (17275 Views)

Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise / The Meaning Of "Next Of Kin" / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Be A Married Woman's Next Of Kin? by Kelvin3476: 11:01am On May 20, 2023
flokii:
Women should stop making noise over next of kin when they themselves do worse.. instead of making their husbands their next of kin, they'd rather use their father or younger sibling so that if anything happens to them, those ones would be able to claim everything.

If you can't make your husband your next of kin, then don't expect him to make you his own next of kin.. he has family members too.
THIS IS THE KIND OF MEN I LOVE TO REASON WITH.

WE MEN MUSTN'T ALLOW WOMEN TO PUSH US TO THEIR OWN BENEFICIAL DIRECTION.
WE ARE HUMANS TOO AND HAVE FAMILIES.

NOR MATTER THE LOVE, MY NEXT OF KIN COMES FIRST AS MY MUM AND THEN MY KIDS BE4 MY WIFE.

TIT FOR TAT
Re: Who Should Be A Married Woman's Next Of Kin? by Kelvin3476: 11:10am On May 20, 2023
frozen70:

Honestly in my own case, my children are my next of kin

My husband can decide to pregnant another woman and marry her

Or he may decide to marry another woman

So my properties maybe claimed by such woman thinking it's the man's property

So once my children are my next of kin, so far am still alive it belongs to me and my husband

But if am not there it belongs to them all, at least they will have something from their mother
same goes to a man .
u should also accept that from a man
Re: Who Should Be A Married Woman's Next Of Kin? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 20, 2023
Okay.
kaymart:

There's nothing religious and superstition here.
Did I mention anything spiritual?
Your attitude depicts that of a trouble maker and you weren't successful....
Probably, u aren't even aware of your toxic traits
Re: Who Should Be A Married Woman's Next Of Kin? by achimendy(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2023
Rayban25:

If you like let it be what you think I dey hold you?

Hahahaha

Sorry o .
Re: Who Should Be A Married Woman's Next Of Kin? by bukatyne(f): 1:30pm On May 20, 2023
frozen70:

Laugh my dear this guy wants to see the negative side of me that's why i am loading it for every of his silly mention on me

Mama de mama!
Re: Who Should Be A Married Woman's Next Of Kin? by Diiiamoond: 1:41pm On May 20, 2023
It depends on individual, as for me, my husband is my next of kin for now since he has proved to me that he is the best man any woman can be with but when my first child will be 18, I will update record and use my child
Re: Who Should Be A Married Woman's Next Of Kin? by frozen70(f): 2:08pm On May 20, 2023
bukatyne:

Mama de mama!

😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should Be A Married Woman's Next Of Kin? by frozen70(f): 2:09pm On May 20, 2023
Kelvin3476:
same goes to a man .
u should also accept that from a man

Read my mentions on that post, we both agreed and he uses my children too
Haba 🙁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Be Comfortable Having The Sex Talk With Your Kids? / Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge / Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.