Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner (27960 Views)

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. / Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death / 25 ABSU Students Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2011
chamber2:

So, the pictures and even names of supposed [b]eye witnesses[/b] are supposed to be made public?

You and the sahara reporters must be very silly.

How in hell (where you live) can any sensible human post the names and pictures of witnesses in a case delicate as this on the internet?

Where has it ever happened that pictures of those who can possibly lead to the identification of crime suspects are made public?

If that is true then somebody somewhere is trying to cover up something in this case

You desperately need brain surgery

that is because you and saharareporters are the most imbecilic twats in the world.
lindaikeji has screamed her lungs out that the pictures bandied about are volunteers who are helping to solve the case - they are not the culprits.
half-baked nigerians like yourself cannot understand the difference between a witness/volunteer and a culprit.

some of the comments under that article -

--these are not the suspects they are volunteers helping to find suspects

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on September 24, 2011 - 03:20.
SAHARA REPORTERS, SAHARA REPORTER,  THESE pictures are pictures of the people that voluntered to help find the culprits and not the culprits themselves, why are we nigerians so foolish and dumb, now you have ruined the image of thos trying to help what have you gained. stuuupiiid people, i wonder how you concluded they were the ones since no face was shown except that of the girl

re-this is so wrong

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on September 24, 2011 - 03:30.
Ifeanyi is a volunteer working to unmask the people", I smell a rat in this posting, who ever posted this might know the despoiler, tell us how you know Ifeanyi. I can go as far as saying that you are an accomplice in this despicable act, how many young Nigerian men volunteers for anything? they are also asking for money like the fool who asked for one million naira in the tape, please lets investigate whoever made this post, because the person we are looking for might just be standing right in front of us

--------------------------------

once again, i have proven chamber2 needs a brain transplant!
neurologists should just gather spermflakes and inject into your brain cavity. cheesy grin
if you know what is good for yourself and family, you better go and delete the pictures you posted on this thread. when they come for your arse and haul you into gaol, your parents would have to sell their only house to cop your freedom!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2011
coogar:

that is because you and saharareporters are the most imbecilic twats in the world.
lindaikeji has screamed her lungs out that the pictures bandied about are volunteers who are helping to solve the case - they are not the culprits.
half-baked nigerians like yourself cannot understand the difference between a witness/volunteer and a culprit.

some of the comments under that article -

--these are not the suspects they are volunteers helping to find suspects

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on September 24, 2011 - 03:20.
SAHARA REPORTERS, SAHARA REPORTER,  THESE pictures are pictures of the people that voluntered to help find the culprits and not the culprits themselves, why are we nigerians so foolish and dumb, now you have ruined the image of thos trying to help what have you gained. stuuupiiid people, i wonder how you concluded they were the ones since no face was shown except that of the girl

re-this is so wrong

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on September 24, 2011 - 03:30.
Ifeanyi is a volunteer working to unmask the people", I smell a rat in this posting, who ever posted this might know the despoiler, tell us how you know Ifeanyi. I can go as far as saying that you are an accomplice in this despicable act, how many young Nigerian men volunteers for anything? they are also asking for money like the fool who asked for one million naira in the tape, please lets investigate whoever made this post, because the person we are looking for might just be standing right in front of us

once again, i have proven chamber2 needs a brain transplant!
neurologists should just gather spermflakes and inject into your brain cavity. cheesy grin
if you know what is good for yourself and family, you better go and delete the pictures you posted on this thread. when they come for your arse and haul you into gaol, your parents would have to sell their only house to cop your freedom!

I know you will never give-up typical of imps like you.

If those guys are volunteers as you claim then Linda must be the most silly human on earth to have posted their names online.

What happens to confidentiality and secrecy of identity in cases like this?

Your critical thinking skill is baseless, your education foundation-less and no wonder you are senseless
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2011
chamber2:

I know you will never give-up typical of imps like you.
If those guys are volunteers as you claim then Linda must be the most silly human on earth to have posted their names online.

you are a mongolian idi[i]o[/i]t.
lindaikeji mentioned their names as volunteers/witnesses. idiotic half-baked nigerians like yourself went on facebook to search for their names, lifted their pictures and they have been circulating the pics on the internet. should we blame linda for your sheer obduracy?
what is there to hide in the names of volunteers helping to solve a case?

What happens to confidentiality and secrecy of identity in cases like this?
Your critical thinking skill is baseless, your education foundation-less and no wonder you are senseless

the irony -
you are now asking me about the confidentiality and secrecy yet you were the one posting pictures of innocent people on the forum.
even when you were warned - you stupidly dragged your family name in the mud by uttering they should go to the police station and clear their names. who has baseless thinking between me and you? like i have said, you are half-baked. your intelligence quotient needs a powerful electron microscope to be read!

brainless human being!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2011
coogar:

you are a mongolian .
lindaikeji mentioned their names as volunteers/witnesses. idiotic half-baked nigerians like yourself went on facebook to search for their names, lifted their pictures and they have been circulating the pics on the internet. should we blame linda for your sheer obduracy?
what is there to hide in the names of volunteers helping to solve a case?

the irony -
you are now asking me about the confidentiality and secrecy yet you were the one posting pictures of innocent people on the forum.
even when you were warned - you stupidly dragged your family name in the mud by uttering they should go to the police station and clear their names. who has baseless thinking between me and you? like i have said, you are half-baked. your intelligence quotient needs a powerful electron microscope to be read!

brainless human being!

Oh! This is my worst encounter with a brainless zombie

Did i get those pictures from facebook? Me?

FYI, i got those pictures from the same Linda, i got it from her blog site. She is the moderator/administrator of that site and should be able to moderate/remove any unwanted post. In fact, the pictures i got were posted by Linda herself and i referenced it appropriately and i have NEVER visited those guys' facebook page. All what i posted were gotten from the blog and i provided the links.

What is then so hard for your little head to comprehend?

That is not even the bone of contention. You claimed the video is hoax and now the truth is gradually emerging.

You wanted the girl to report before investigations are done and now you have been proven silly.

Investigations are on top gear as i type with or without the victim.

This is a case that is capable of painting Nigeria black more in the international community and you want the govt to wait until the victim reports before investigations are done, because for you it will be impossible to conduct investigations without the victim reporting and without a crime scene.

I never knew you were this silly.

Now there is information that the crime scene has been identified, how? Even without the victim reporting?

I have told you to bury your head in shame.

the fact you were ostracised by your community does not mean you have to go about displaying your stupidity.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2011
chamber2:

Oh! This is my worst encounter with a brainless zombie
Did i get those pictures from facebook? Me?
FYI, i got those pictures from the same Linda, i got it from her blog site. She is the moderator/administrator of that site and should be able to moderate/remove any unwanted post. In fact, the pictures i got were posted by Linda herself and i referenced it appropriately and i have NEVER visited those guys' facebook page. All what i posted were gotten from the blog and i provided the links.
What is then so hard for your little head to comprehend?

you are a lobotomized ape!
you got the pics on facebook, you even told us the other dude was his friend on facebook and you know the number of friends he's got on facebook.
then you did your own mental body match and you concluded the body structure of the fools in the video and the ones in the pics matched.
how you got that done - only heaven knows!

That is not even the bone of contention. You claimed the video is hoax and now the truth is gradually emerging.
You wanted the girl to report before investigations are done and now you have been proven silly.
Investigations are on top gear as i type with or without the victim.

you are a tool. i claimed the video could have been hoax. . . . .once again you have shown the character of a half-baked graduate!

This is a case that is capable of painting Nigeria black more in the international community and you want the govt to wait until the victim reports before investigations are done, because for you it will be impossible to conduct investigations without the victim reporting and without a crime scene.

the victim has been found, you troglodyte.
she has been found with her mum but she's unwilling to testify!

I never knew you were this silly.
Now there is information that the crime scene has been identified, how? Even without the victim reporting?
I have told you to bury your head in shame.
the fact you were ostracised by your community does not mean you have to go about displaying your stupidity.

it seems you are off the pace with this incident - how won't you be?
your brain processes information at the speed of snail.

lemme keep you updated.

- the victim has been found with her mum.
- she was reluctant to give evidence at first for fear of being mauled but i think she later cooperated!
- she led the investigators to the crime scene.

so you go on with your ridiculous theory that the case could be solved without the victim and the crime scene.
just let me know when they your parents put your hut for sale to get your freedom in prison.
i have about 20,000 naira to buy that hut - i really want to know the kind of water they gave you to have made you this dumb!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2011
coogar:

you are a lobotomized ape!
you got the pics on facebook, you even told us the other dude was his friend on facebook and you know the number of friends he's got on facebook.
then you did your own mental body match and you concluded the body structure of the fools in the video and the ones in the pics matched.
how you got that done - only heaven knows!

you are a tool. i claimed the video could have been hoax. . . . .once again you have shown the character of a half-baked graduate!

the victim has been found, you troglodyte.
she has been found with her mum but she's unwilling to testify!

it seems you are off the pace with this incident - how won't you be?
your brain processes information at the speed of snail.

lemme keep you updated.

- the victim has been found with her mum.
- she was reluctant to give evidence at first for fear of being mauled but i think she later cooperated!
- she led the investigators to the crime scene.

so you go on with your ridiculous theory that the case could be solved without the victim and the crime scene.
just let me know when they your parents put your hut for sale to get your freedom in prison.
i have about 20,000 naira to buy that hut - i really want to know the kind of water they gave you to have made you this dumb!

What a mule!

First, someone else posted a picture containing the facebook details of the guys, go and check it out ewu.

From there i was able to know the number of their friends. In the same Linda's blog which i referenced it was stated that they seem to be friends on facebook. That said.

I still think you are  billy  grin

How come she was identified without her reporting?

How come the incident didn't occur in zamfara but in Abia as you claimed?

How come the guys are students of Absu and not Futo?

How come it was so easy to find the girl and possibly the culprits out of 150M Nigerians?

How come the case is being investigated without having to wait until the victim reports?

How come the same reason i gave became exactly the situation she was reluctant to give evidence at first for [b]fear of being mauled [/b]but i think she later cooperated! ?

Just learn from me, i am your father

Definition of billy-- billy is the name of my runaway dog. Billy disappeared since 2008 and is yet to return home
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2011
chamber2:

What a mule!
First, someone else posted a picture containing the facebook details of the guys, go and check it out ewu.
From there i was able to know the number of their friends. In the same Linda's blog which i referenced it was stated that they seem to be friends on facebook. That said.

i thought you said you never went to facebook, you sonofawhore!

I still think you are  billy  grin

you are a spastic hilly-billy.

How come she was identified without her reporting?
How come the incident didn't occur in zamfara but in Abia as you claimed?
How come the guys are students of Absu and not Futo?
How come it was so easy to find the girl and possibly the culprits out of 150M Nigerians?
How come the case is being investigated without having to wait until the victim reports?

this dude is a tool!
what has all these questions gotta do with anything? how come the case is being investigated without having to wait for victim's reports?
is that not because witnesses(the same faces you have bandied as the culprits) have decided to help solve the case?
without witnesses and the victims co-operating, where would the police have found the break in the case?

i still insist the money spent on your education should be used to buy prophylactics.
you are a tool of epic proportions - which of your methods of matching body frames was used in breaking this case? yet, you keep opening your idiotic mouth to question objectivity of doing the proper checks before making arrests.

How come the same reason i gave became exactly the situation she was reluctant to give evidence at first for [b]fear of being mauled [/b]but i think she later cooperated! ?
Just learn from me, i am your father

you don't even have the testicles to produce sp[i]e[/i]rm cells - let alone impregnate anyone to be a father.
seriously, you didn't get the life you ordered - you have been shortchanged.
a man that became a tool!

Definition of billy-- billy is the name of my runaway dog. Billy disappeared since 2008 and is yet to return home

[b]tool:[/b]1) one who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. 2) a cretin characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2011
Ewu!

Go and check who posted those facebook pictures. You claim to have brains but cannot comprehend

Go and check it here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-765444.128.html

I never posted any facebook pictures or details

You are a dimwit

The fact is that the victim have been identified without her having to report to the police, that has been my point.

It cannot possibly be that linda posted the pictures and names of ordinary volunteers online, she can't be that daft.

If she did then you don't have to blame any one who went in there and copied the pictures and also clearly stated that those pictures were sourced from her blog.

I can see you have been defeated and proven worthless

The best thing is to allow you die alone in shame

Rest In Piss (R.I.P)
No matter how silly you are I cannot wish you death because your case is still redeemable--contact your psychiatrist fast
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2011
chamber2:

Ewu!
Go and check who posted those facebook pictures. You claim to have brains but cannot comprehend
Go and check it here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-765444.128.html
I never posted any facebook pictures or details
You are a dimwit

yes, you did
don't lie - you posted facebook profiles that other evening.
when you were warned, you said they should clear their names in the nearest police station.
asking me to check a moronic link plucked out of your rectum isn't the point - you might have edited your post later, you fuckwit!

The fact is that the victim have been identified without her having to report to the police, that has been my point.

victim identified by witnesses(same people you posted their pics as culprits)
your point was - police should do a body match. you never asked for any witnesses to come up. you said police have enough to go with the video clip [b]only/b], you lummox!

It cannot possibly be that linda posted the pictures and names of ordinary volunteers online, she can't be that daft.
If she did then you don't have to blame any one who went in there and copied the pictures and also clearly stated that those pictures were sourced from her blog.

why shouldn't i blame a half-baked graduate who does not know the difference between a witness and a culprit?
does it mean the same thing in the village you hailed from? what a serial w@nker!!!
you are so poor in spirit, everything appears to you in black and white.

I can see you have been defeated and proven worthless
The best thing is to allow you die alone in shame
Rest In Piss (R.I.P)

claiming victory when the victor is me - ahn ahn, it doesn't work that way.
i have battered your face long enough in this debate to even be relevant - the only thing keeping you here is your lack of decorum.
you are genetically foolish. anyone who does not know the difference between culprit and witness should not be reckoned with.
you should go and shoot your teachers - they cheated your parents with your child development.

No matter how silly you are I cannot wish you death because your case is still redeemable--contact your psychiatrist fast

better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
chamber 2, you were born a fool!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2011
coogar:

yes, you did
don't lie - you posted facebook profiles that other evening.
when you were warned, you said they should clear their names in the nearest police station.
asking me to check a moronic link plucked out of your rectum isn't the point - you might have edited your post later, you fuckwit!

victim identified by witnesses(same people you posted their pics as culprits)
your point was - police should do a body match. you never asked for any witnesses to come up. you said police have enough to go with the video clip [b]only/b], you lummox!

why shouldn't i blame a half-baked graduate who does not know the difference between a witness and a culprit?
does it mean the same thing in the village you hailed from? what a serial w@nker!!!
you are so poor in spirit, everything appears to you in black and white.

claiming victory when the victor is me - ahn ahn, it doesn't work that way.
i have battered your face long enough in this debate to even be relevant - the only thing keeping you here is your lack of decorum.
you are genetically foolish. anyone who does not know the difference between culprit and witness should not be reckoned with.
you should go and shoot your teachers - they cheated your parents with your child development.

better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
chamber 2, you were born a fool!

What a waste of manhood

Always making baseless claims

No critical thinking skill

No robust analytical ability

No sense of reasoning

And yet he claims to have gone to school

Go and die alone
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2011
chamber2:

What a waste of manhood
Always making baseless claims
No critical thinking skill

you were born a tool

No robust analytical ability
No sense of reasoning
And yet he claims to have gone to school

your intelligence quotient is on the negative integer!

Go and die alone

[i]f[/i]uck off the web space!!!!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2011
Please some lucidity should be displayed in this madness, its no longer funny, you guys should stop please. undecided undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by frankomodu(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2011
please some one
who knows how to change
his user id shuld assist me
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by frankomodu(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2011
please some one
who knows how to change
his user id shuld assist me
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2011
EDIT: whoops nvm

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Police Uncover Kidnappers Den In Ikorodu, Lagos, Kill One, Rescue Three Victims / Nigerians Arrested In Raid By Malaysian Immigration Officers / Lady Steals From Ecobank In Ghana, Arrested (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.