Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner (27928 Views)

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. / Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death / 25 ABSU Students Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

Abeg, go sit down, woman wrapper. You watched rappee video, you couldn't figure any lead from it and yet you still have the audacity to come here and type nonsense. Do you think you were watching a blue film that you couldn't pick out anything from the video? Abeg shift!!!

What have you said now? chai! you are just a wasted of time man undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

You are a complete waste of manhood. Did you not notice the source of those pictures? Did i ever claim author of those pictures or i only posted them so that people can further identify them?

what's the source of the pictures? someone mentioned a name on the video(which could have been a hoax to misdirect viewers/law enforcers) and people quickly went on facebook to dig out the name/and linked with it anyone who attends absu. they went through the list of his 4000 friends and brought out the names of the other ones mentioned in the clip. how is that permissible in any court of law?

people wonder how r[i]a[/i]pists get away so easily in nigeria and it's because of idiotic investigations tools like you do that cause it. now, if they apprehend the people you have listed here and they happen to be somewhere else when the incident was reported to have taken place or they have a genuine alibi exonerating them then the presiding judge would let them go and the real culprits would have escaped punishment under the commotion and chaos and the case would be buried.

FYI, those pictures are already all over the internet, what i did was to get it from a source and pasted them here. I also acknowledged the source of the pictures.

that they are on the internet does not mean the allegation is true - you dumbhead!
don't infect people with your idiocy in this forum.

If you add blindness to this your dimmed thinking then your case is finished.

you are already, blind, deaf and dumb.
if we add your constant brain-farts to it, then suicide is your only chance of freedom and happiness.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2011
Coogar has cracked one of my ribs o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Coogar stop o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2011
The following want to see the victim before believing the video is real. If you see the girl, kindly contact them.

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2011
The following want to see the victim before believing the video is real. If you see the girl, kindly contact them.

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2011

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by norrisman: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
Linda Ikeji who sent the original email with these names came out yesterday to say the names were those of ABSU students who may be able to help with the investigations. Vigilantees translated it to be the names of the rapists. If thses guys are innocent, do you know the irrepairable damage that has been done to them?. Too many 'eductaed illiterates' in Naija.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by brainpulse: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
grin grin grin ;DI CAN NOW SEE THE REASON WHY THEY ARE NOT THINKING RIGHT embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
norrisman:

Linda Ikeji who sent the original email with these names came out yesterday to say the names were  those of ABSU students who may be able to help with the investigations. Vigilantees translated it to be the names of the rapists. If thses guys are innocent, do you know the irrepairable damage that has been done to them?. Too many 'eductaed illiterates' in Naija.

you and the so called Linda are fools and poorly educated. So, pictures of those who are expected to ''help'' in the investigation are posted online. For what purpose if i may ask?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar

So, you are even a gorilla?

No wonder your brain cells are this loose
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by norrisman: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ Chamber

no oofeinse but have you been r@ped before?

The way wey you carry this matter for head , e pass the person wey them 'r@pe' self.

If you dont know, the Linda you are dissing is the original source of these names and she asked the person who put  the pictures up to take them down. If you had any sense, you will understand that internet vigilantee can not bring you justice.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

coogar

So, you are even a gorilla?

No wonder your brain cells are this loose

just like the braincells of the donor/recipient of your chromosomes are gorillas!
if a gorilla has put you to the sword like i have done on this thread - then you should grab a knife and stab yourself in the neck!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2011
norrisman:

@ Chamber

The way wey you carry this matter for head , e pass the person wey them 'r@pe' self.

If you dont know, the Linda you are dissing is the original source of these names and she asked the person who put  the pictures up to take them down. If you had any sense, you will understand that internet vigilantee can not bring you justice.

So, what do you suggest we do, fold our arms like your deluded Abia state gov?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

just like the braincells of the donor/recipient of your chromosomes are gorillas!
if a gorilla has put you to the sword like i have done on this thread - then you should grab a knife and stab yourself in the neck!

I am sure your parents must be regretting now, that's if you have one. You are the reason why i support that premarital se.x be discouraged. you are obviously a product of reckless intimate intercourse.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
Splited brain cells embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

The nuts has not been found? undecided undecided undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

Splited brain cells embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

The nuts has not been found? undecided undecided undecided

I thought you went to your school. Did you not get your refund?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

I thought you went to your school. Did you not get your refund?

No cry cry cry cry
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

I am sure your parents must be regretting now, that's if you have one. You are the reason why i support that premarital se.x be discouraged. you are obviously a product of reckless intimate intercourse.

whereas you are a product of a leaked condom of 2 drunkards!
useless animal with poop for brains -

when your maker was distributing intelligence, you were at the back of the queue w@nking yourself to death!
if you marry a simpleton like you, you would produce tools.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2011
norrisman:

@ Chamber

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

whereas you are a product of a leaked condom of 2 drunkards!
useless animal with poop for brains -

when your maker was distributing intelligence, you were at the back of the queue w@nking yourself to death!
if you marry a simpleton like you, you would produce tools.

The intelligence of your entire generation are below my foot.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

The intelligence of your entire generation are below my foot.

in the punditry of hard currency, your intelligence at it's best performance would be the zimbabwean dollar!
half the cube root of my intelligence quotient is beyond every living/dead member of your entire lineage put together!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

in the punditry of hard currency, your intelligence at it's best performance would be the zimbabwean dollar!
half the cube root of my intelligence quotient is beyond every living/dead member of your entire lineage put together!

Good a thing you have been disgraced and proven worthless.

Now you are throwing sand and stone, typical of dimwits, vagabonds and nihilists.

Next i.diot pls

pinkrex is obviously not a good replacement, he is a rejected scumbag and i wouldn't want to add to his misery.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
Im having fun o grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who is throwing the next punch??

Coogar is leading on this one o tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by norrisman: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
chei! see yabbing. Do you Nigerians go to school to learn how to yab?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

Im having fun o grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who is throwing the next punch??

Coogar is leading on this one o tongue tongue tongue tongue
You're right. Coogar is leading your pack of deranged rap.pists and ex-convicts cool cool cool What good should the society expect from a gorilla/coogar/lion in human skin anyway
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

You're right. Coogar is leading your pack of deranged rap.pists and ex-convicts cool cool cool

the same deranged r[i]a[/i]pist who fathered you in the jungle of abia state!

chamber2:

Good a thing you have been disgraced and proven worthless.

Now you are throwing sand and stone, typical of dimwits, vagabonds and nihilists.

Next person pls

you are the disgraced entity here - the only reason you are still posting is because you lack class and decorum.

you were the one called to order to stop posting pictures of innocent people you lifted from facebook. you were the one i schooled that without any crime scene, victim and prime witnesses, this case would be difficult for the police to solve!

you went further to compare fictitious tv shows to what is going on in nigeria - to show how brainless you can be!
like i keep saying, the money spent on your education should have been used to buy condoms to prevent your conception in the first place.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

the same deranged r[i]a[/i]pist who fathered you in the jungle of abia state!

you are the disgraced entity here - the only reason you are still posting is because you lack class and decorum.

you were the one called to order to stop posting pictures of innocent people you lifted from facebook. you were the one i schooled that without any crime scene, victim and prime witnesses, this case would be difficult for the police to solve!

you went further to compare fictitious tv shows to what is going on in nigeria - to show how brainless you can be!
like i keep saying, the money spent on your education should have been used to buy condoms to prevent your conception in the first place.

Chei! I don't even expect something good from your worthless brain. So, what is the purpose of investigation? A lady was raped and a video image (evidence) of the rapist are available, names were mentioned (whether real or fake, at least it's a pointer), voice were recorded which can easily be identified and yet a god-forsaken troll like you want a piece of broken condom to believe the incident occurred before investigations are done.

Who said investigations are easy even when all the things you listed are available. Investigations are systematic process and the few evidence available is enough to nail the rapist.

Go and hang yourself you have exhausted your reserve.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
Chambers is looting for the lead, but coogars is rigging her way through o grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

Chambers is looting for the lead, but coogars is rigging her way through o grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good a thing you are referring to this locust as a her even though he claims to be a he

And the family will be thinking they have a son without realising the slowpoke is genderless
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

Chei! I don't even expect something good from your worthless brain. So, what is the purpose of investigation? A lady was violated and a video image (evidence) of the despoiler are available, names were mentioned (whether real or fake, at least it's a pointer), voice were recorded which can easily be identified and yet a god-forsaken troll like you want a piece of broken condom to believe the incident occurred before investigations are done.

you're finished. i can see the effects of acute poverty in your child development.
when you were born - you were not a baby, you were a pikin!

even after 50,000 hrs you spent watching this video, you still could not see that the faces of the perpetrators were not in the clip. first names were mentioned whether fake or real so the police should arrest every young man in all the states of nigeria bearing the names mentioned? where did it go wrong for you, poor child?

the reprobate even went further to say the voice can be used? which voice?
you mean police forces in nigeria now have a voice database to match voices or do voice prints analysis? get the hell outta here, you homoerotic vermin!
blimey, you have disgraced your extended family so much, they need to put a tape on your stinky mouth with dud analysis you keep ptyalising.

Who said investigations are easy even when all the things you listed are available. Investigations are systematic process and the few evidence available is enough to nail the despoiler.

what is available? the crime scene is available?
do you know the room where the incident took place? do you know the state it took place? do you know any of the victims or we should just tell the police to follow all the leads bandied by ignorant twerps like yourself?

Go and hang yourself you have exhausted your reserve.

i have told you what to do.
harden your middle finger and sit on it, you arse-invading haggle-eyed village spawn!

chamber2:

Good a thing you are referring to this locust as a her even though he claims to be a he

And the family will be thinking they have a son without realising the slowpoke is genderless

how would you know the difference between he and her when you were manually castrated yourself.
you are the most brainless user to have ever used the internet - just when i thought using the internet was prohibited in the psychiatric hospitals in nigeria - how did the wardens let you slip through the net to use the internet?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2011
Coogar forgive me! I couldn't have realised naw, you are sexless; as your profile depicts.(no oofiense)

Chambers is a real Nigerian politician, he is manoeuvring by pointing out silly stuffz tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

Coogar forgive me! I couldn't have realised naw, you are sexless; as your profile depicts.(no oofiense)
Chambers is a really Nigerian politician, he is manoeuvring by pointing out silly stuffz tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

chamber2 is a social reprobate - the dreg of the society!
he would do everything within his means to distract the attention of anyone following the thread!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him / Monday Olomu Kills His Wife Over ₦80,000 In Edo / Policemen In Ilorin Protesting Against Corruption And Bribery (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.