Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner (28198 Views)

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. / Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death / 25 ABSU Students Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

Scumbag, have i ever made any statement that suggests available evidence is enough to prove them guilty at the law court?
My emphasis has been that the available evidence is enough to commence investigations and possibly arrest the suspects.

One suspect having been arrested may lead to both the arrest of the rest and possibly help identify the victim. That is how investigations are done. Thank goodness for the civil society groups and NGOs.
I am your intellectual father, coogar

you were fathered by a tool who you then inherited his genes.
no suspects have been arrested - he said one of them have been identified. they are yet to make any arrest. they need more evidence to make an arrest. this idiot does not even know the difference between identifying a suspect and arresting one.

intellectual father and he foolishly claimed the minister mentioned the incident took place in abia state.
show us anywhere in that article where abia state was mentioned as the crime scene?
idiotic dunce!

splitnaija:

Dunce, try and reason for once in your lifetime. The video will provide leads to those who will unravel the mystery, some of the names already mentioned are some of these leads being referred to here. Idi.ot.

chamber2's idiocy is better. . . . .yours is so chronic. there must have been poison in the nuts of the man who fathered you!
some of the names already mentioned are some of the leads? cheiiii - this boy was born a tool! where did the article say that? 3 names were mentioned, minister said only one was identified. only one!  you have embarrassed your father's name here for so long. if he reads what you have typed here - he would take you to a court and have you disowned!

Were those names just mentioned? Why didn't they mention your name? But they might eventually when either they watch the video over and over again and see your ugly face or these leads are able to point you out cos I'm damn sure your one of them. A picture is worth a thousand words . . . ,  booty-licking monkey.

they would mention your father's name in due time. this is why i want them to find the victim. i am sure she knows your dad was involved!
let me repeat it to you donkeys. . . . . .there can be no conviction until the victim is found!
you bunch of window-lickers.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
debosky:

A lot of the muppets on this thread are simply arguing for the fun of it - they have little or no interest in whether the incident happened or not, they just want to be right.

Not very surprising with the number of deranged lunatics roaming around on nairaland - they can't distinguish issues to be handled with levity from those that are grave and should be handled with all seriousness.

can you blame chamber2 and splitnaija - some of the dregs of the nigerian society.

no iota of common sense, mother wit died in them when there was lack of vitamins in their childhood.
what do you expect? and these lots are the tomorrow's leaders of mother nigeria? i weep for nigeria!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2011
lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2011
debosky:

A lot of the muppets on this thread are simply arguing for the fun of it - they have little or no interest in whether the incident happened or not, they just want to be right.

Not very surprising with the number of deranged lunatics roaming around on nairaland - they can't distinguish issues to be handled with levity from those that are grave and should be handled with all seriousness.

This is what i have been saying since. this is a serious case and not what the govt will have to fold arms and wait for the victim to report before any action is made. It's been verified that the incident occurred and one of the suspects have been arrested. Yet, some scumbags here say it's a hoax
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

This is what i have been saying since. this is a serious case and not what the govt will have to fold arms and wait for the victim to report before any action is made. It's been verified that the incident occurred and one of the suspects have been arrested. Yet, some scumbags here say it's a hoax

minister said identified!!
there has been no arrest!

are you too thick to understand?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

let me repeat it to you donkeys. . . . . .there can be no conviction until the victim is found!

I'm glad you finally heeded my advise, you're now making some sense for the very first time in your entire NL life.

There will certainly be investigation without the girl you don't jump to conviction without investigation. That it the singular point that took over 8hrs to impact on your dumb brain.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

I'm glad you finally heeded my advise, you're now making some sense for the very first time in your entire NL life.

There will certainly be investigation without the girl, that it the singular point that took over 8hrs to impact on your dumb brain

What advise undecided undecided undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

minister said identified!!
there has been no arrest!

are you too thick to understand?

Whether arrested or identified it has only proved my points- investigations need to be commenced whether the victim reports or not. What we have on ground is enough evidence to commence full investigations and i am sure those pursuing this case are not as deluded as you are.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

Whether arrested or identified it has only proved my points- investigations need to be commenced whether the victim reports or not. What we have on ground in enough evidence to commence full investigations and i am sure those pursuing this case are not as deluded as you are.

Sentiments affects all your judgements undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I wonder how you passed your literature , . , , that's if you were ever thought undecided undecided undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

No investigation, No conviction. Mumu  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

which advise?
see the midget feeling funky. all the peops who have followed your advise are now dead.

There will certainly be investigation without the girl you don't jump to conviction without investigation. That it the singular point that took over 8hrs to impact on your dumb brain.

you are a tool!
what you are asking the police force to do is not investigation - it's a witch-hunt.
the police have nothing to go with. nothing! they will not follow the lead of a leprechaun like yourself to prove they are active!

chamber2:

Whether arrested or identified it has only proved my points- investigations need to be commenced whether the victim reports or not. What we have on ground is enough evidence to commence full investigations and i am sure those pursuing this case are not as deluded as you are.

what do have on ground? look at this mumu.
the same mumu that told us 3 people have been arrested even when the news is one has been identified.

the identification would be processed and he would be declared wanted.
he would then be questioned before he can be arrested and convicted!

but what you have told us is - the police should match body structure and voice to do the arrest.
you then went further in your world of idiocy to post pictures of people who might be innocent!

why have you decided to drag your family's name in the mud?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

[b]No investigation, No conviction.[/b] Mumu  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Case closed
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

Case closed
Thanks
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2011
smh o

Chai! Common sense is the only form of Education undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

that mumu(splitnaija) is a boil on the arse of humanity.

i said there can be no conviction until the victim is found( a point i have raised since my first post on here), splitnaija is now saying i have followed his advice. can you imagine how lethargic his reasoning can be?

i have been drumming it in their ears to find the victim.
chamber2 said no way. catching them on facebook is the only option.

some mothers do have them!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

that mumu(splitnaija) is a boil on the arse of humanity.

i said there can be no conviction until the victim is found( a point i have raised since my first post on here), splitnaija is now saying i have followed his advice. can you imagine how lethargic his reasoning can be?

i have been drumming it in their ears to find the victim.
chamber2 said no way. catching them on facebook is the only option.

some mothers do have them!

You have cracked my two ribs, i cant stand anymore angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by base11(f): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2011
Pinkrex u're a shame and disgrace to your kind. Your type should be castrated and mutilated. And then shot in the brain. You are a fool. How dare you utter the statements you are making. I believe you are a product of a gang rape! Jesus! U seem it! Fool.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by emmatok(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

you were fathered by a tool who you then inherited his genes.
no suspects have been arrested - he said one of them have been identified. they are yet to make any arrest. they need more evidence to make an arrest. this  does not even know the difference between identifying a suspect and arresting one.

intellectual father and he foolishly claimed the minister mentioned the incident took place in abia state.
show us anywhere in that article where abia state was mentioned as the crime scene?
idiotic dunce!

chamber2's idiocy is better. . . . .yours is so chronic. there must have been poison in the nuts of the man who fathered you!
some of the names already mentioned are some of the leads? cheiiii - this boy was born a tool! where did the article say that? 3 names were mentioned, minister said only one was identified. only one!  you have embarrassed your father's name here for so long. if he reads what you have typed here - he would take you to a court and have you disowned!

they would mention your father's name in due time. this is why i want them to find the victim. i am sure she knows your dad was involved!
you bunch of window-lickers.

Man no need for insults.

What if the victim is dead will the investigation die too- NO

THE MINISTER SAID
The minister said, “More than 70 per cent of the information we have on the violation will not be said here for obvious security reasons. But I can tell you we have information on it.

“The girl is not a student of Abia State University. She was violated in an off-campus residential area of students.

Which means they are close to knowing the victim.

I have seen the video and it was edited to remove the faces of those men and i assures there are people here in Lagos that can reverse that editing.

But let us assume the sex was consensual as you thought.

It is criminal and illegal to record that video, reveal the face of that girl and spread it all over.

That alone cloud land those gangs in jail.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
emmatok:

Man no need for insults.
What if the victim is dead will the investigation die too- NO

then it's damn difficult to expect the nigerian police to crack the case
and knowing how dodgy the police in that country is, they would soon pick up innocent people and pin it on them.

THE MINISTER SAID
Which means they are close to knowing the victim.

I have seen the video and it was edited to remove the faces of those men and i assures there are people here in Lagos that can reverse that editing.

edited to remove the faces of the perpetrators but they didn't edit the face of the victim?
nice try!

But let us assume the sex was consensual as you thought.

It is criminal and illegal to record that video, reveal the face of that girl and spread it all over.

That alone cloud land those gangs in jail.

please, please. . . . .stop making your own argument and don't drag me into a pointless debate.
there's no where on this thread i mentioned the s[i]e[/i]x was consensual - how the hell could that have been a consensual s[i]e[/i]x.
what i said was it could have been a hoax video!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by emmatok(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

then it's damn difficult to expect the nigerian police to crack the case
and knowing how dodgy the police in that country is, they would soon pick up innocent people and pin it on them.

edited to remove the faces of the perpetrators but they didn't edit the face of the victim?
nice try!

please, please. . . . .stop making your own argument and don't drag me into a pointless debate.
there's no where on this thread i mentioned the s[i]e[/i]x was consensual - how the hell could that have been a consensual s[i]e[/i]x.
what i said was it could have been a hoax video!

Lol, it 100% possible to edit objects from a recorded video.

Those guy remove their faces for obvious reasons, but left the girls face to suffer humiliation.

And how did the video got public - Through those guys !!!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
emmatok:

Lol, it 100% possible to edit objects from a recorded video.

Those guy remove their faces for obvious reasons, but left the girls face to suffer humiliation.

And how did the video got public - Through those guys !!!

let's even assume what you are saying is the truth for argument's sake.
the owners of the video got it edited. . . . .how are you going to get the full-version then?

which technology would help you derive that?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by CashWithPC: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
I hope this is the result exhaustive investigation. We are getting tired of people in government jumping to conclusions without proper investigation thereby foreclosing any promising efforts at unraveling crimes.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by auwal87(m): 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2011
No man will look at a woman/lady/girl covered from head to toe with a black abayah flowing freely without showing any shape of her.

Public decency is the best protection, Women, cover up and protect you dignity and be free from atrocities like this.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by SisiKill1: 2:17am On Sep 24, 2011
Some people have their heads so far up their own behinds, they can't even tell when they are being reprimanded. SMH!!

debosky:

Thank you!!

auwal87:

No man will look at a woman/lady/girl covered from head to toe with a black abayah flowing freely without showing any shape of her.

Public decency is the best protection, Women, cover up and protect you dignity and be free from atrocities like this.
Please just STFU and go STFD!!!!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Caliente(m): 3:12am On Sep 24, 2011
[size=13pt]I'm just very curious and concerned about how the "three supposed rapists" were identified, let them not crucify innocent people for a crime they didn't commit. As for the names heard on the video, it could well be aliases which will now be a death sentence for anybody that bear the same name. If they are smart enough to hide their faces, can't they be smart as well to use nicknames? Paying for a crime is one thing, paying for other people's crime is totally unacceptable. Then again something don't add up right with me. It appeared that there's a sorta prior knowledge of some or all of the guys before the act and the guys are fully ware that she saw their faces so identifying them won't be a problem, still they carried out the act. I wonder, [/size]
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2011
The best thing is to ignore this coogar

He/she is an imp

Definition of an imp-- An imp is a mythological being similar to a fairy or demon, frequently described in
folklore and superstition.
  grin grin
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by stormm: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2011
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2011
stormm:

Crime scene identified, perpetrators now known with pictures.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/abia-university-gang-violation-scandal-abia-government-lies-exposed-crime-scene-identified-%E2%80%A8

Post the details here the link you provided seems not to be working
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by auwal87(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Please just STFU and go STFD!!!!

When did it become a crime to ask women protect themselves by dressing decently in public?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by tunnytox(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2011
auwal87:

When did it become a crime to ask women protect themselves by dressing decently in public?

There is no justification for rape even if the woman decides to walk about na.ked! the problem is that many Nigerian believes that once a woman dress 'indecently' she's asking for it. A lot of re-orientation is needed in Nigeria many are so backward in their thinking.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2011
chamber2:

The best thing is to ignore this coogar

He/she is an imp

Definition of an imp-- An imp is a mythological being similar to a fairy or demon, frequently described in
folklore and superstition.
  grin grin

your parents need to pay for your brain transplant - they should exchange your dead brain cells with that of a pregnant camel.
you are so poor in spirit you cannot even pay attention.
i think i need to rush to the nearest atm, cash some money and buy you artificial intelligence!

apparently, the pictures of the people you have been posting are the pictures of the people trying to help the police solve the case.
they are witnesses. now, if you don't know the difference between a witness and a culprit, how the f[i]u[/i]ck did you get an access to the internet? where are the wardens of the psychiatric hospital you dwell to hold you down?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2011
coogar:

your parents need to pay for your brain transplant - they should exchange your dead brain cells with that of a pregnant camel.
you are so poor in spirit you cannot even pay attention.
i think i need to rush to the nearest atm, cash some money and buy you artificial intelligence!

apparently, the pictures of the people you have been posting are the pictures of the people trying to help the police solve the case.
they are witnesses according to the saharareport article. now, if you don't know the difference between a witness and a culprit, how the f[i]u[/i]ck did you get an access to the internet? where are the wardens of the psychiatric hospital you dwell to hold you down?

So, the pictures and even names of supposed [b]eye witnesses[/b] are supposed to be made public?

You and the sahara reporters must be very silly.

How in hell (where you live) can any sensible human post the names and pictures of witnesses in a case delicate as this on the internet?

Where has it ever happened that pictures of those who can possibly lead to the identification of crime suspects are made public?

If that is true then somebody somewhere is trying to cover up something in this case

You desperately need brain surgery

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two FRSC Officers Killed, 10 Kidnapped In Nasarawa Highway Bandits Attack / Fans Thief Cries At Edo Police Station After He Was Caught (Photos) / Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.