Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner (28177 Views)

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. / Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death / 25 ABSU Students Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2011
That is 5-4 o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chambers where are you o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

Coogar forgive me! I couldn't have realised naw, you are sexless; as your profile depicts.(no oofiense)
Chambers is a really Nigerian politician, he is manoeuvring by pointing out silly stuffz tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

The same profile depicts him/her as a beast or are you blind as well? I thought you were only senseless. Rap.ists are beasts and so is Coogar and his/her cohorts ( decide where you are on the divide dunce) cool cool cool
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

The same profile depicts him/her as a beast or are you blind as well? I thought you were only senseless. Rap.ists are beasts and so is Coogar and his/her cohorts ( decide where you are on the divide dunce) cool cool cool

but you were a product of a rap[i]e[/i] incident yourself.
little wonder you seem to be conversant with this particular case.
useless sonofawhore!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

Listen to your words? So you now feeling cool that you abusing someone on NL undecided undecided undecided

I laugh at you in kalakuta

You don't really deserve my re-proof, I am bigger than you think undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^^ There  you are again, all hail the mouthpiece to the king of rapp.ists!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

Listen to your words? So you now feeling cool that you abusing someone on NL undecided undecided undecided

I laugh at you in kalakuta

You don't really deserve my re-proof, I am bigger than you think undecided

that airhead called splitnaija should be ignored. . . . .
he's recto-cranially inverted. he wears his arse on his head!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

you're finished. i can see the effects of acute poverty in your child development.
when you were born - you were not a baby, you were a pikin!

even after 50,000 hrs you spent watching this video, you still could not see that the faces of the perpetrators were not in the clip. first names were mentioned whether fake or real so the police should arrest every young man in all the states of nigeria bearing the names mentioned? where did it go wrong for you, poor child?

the reprobate even went further to say the voice can be used? which voice?
you mean police forces in nigeria now have a voice database to match voices or do voice prints analysis? get the hell outta here, you homoerotic vermin!
blimey, you have disgraced your extended family so much, they need to put a tape on your stinky mouth with dud analysis you keep ptyalising.

what is available? the crime scene is available?
do you know the room where the incident took place? do you know the state it took place? do you know any of the victims or we should just tell the police to follow all the leads bandied by ignorant twerps like yourself?

i have told you what to do.
harden your middle finger and sit on it, you arse-invading haggle-eyed village spawn!

how would you know the difference between he and her when you were manually castrated yourself.
you are the most brainless user to have ever used the internet - just when i thought using the internet was prohibited in the psychiatric hospitals in nigeria - how did the wardens let you slip through the net to use the internet?

With this kind of person Osama Bin Ladin wouldn't have been killed. The only reason he would have given the American people would be, ehh Osama was not found in the plane that bombed the twin tower, so it's not enough evidence to suggest he was the one.

I won't be surprised if this scumbag is found to be a member of the Nigerian police force, no real intelligence.

So, because there are 150M Nigerians means that crimes committed by anonymous persons need not be investigated.

Intelligence is not for sale ewu.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

^^^ There  you are again, all hail the king of rapp.ists!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure you muma was a ra.pe victim on bar-beach road, . . . . .

I can understand your hate and jubilation grin grin grin grin
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

that airhead called splitnaija should be ignored. . . . .
he's recto-cranially inverted. he wears his arse on his head!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Holy moses!!!

Please coogar have mercy, I don't even know what the Bolded means o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

With this kind of person Osama Bin Ladin wouldn't have been killed. The only reason he would have given the American people would be, ehh Osama was not found in the plane that bombed the twin tower, so it's not enough evidence to suggest he was the one.

except that the organisation osama bin laden heads claimed responsibility of that particular incident immediately after it happened.
yet again, your sheer idiocy has been exposed. you sure don't have a grasp of what we are talking about here!

I won't be surprised if this scumbag is found to be a member of the Nigerian police force, no real intelligence.

and who would be surprised if you were part of the gang that committed the depraved act.
the amount of hot air you have let out here since last night would have bagged you a professorship in any ivy league school.

So, because there are 150M Nigerians means that crimes committed by anonymous persons need not be investigated.
Intelligence is not for sale ewu.

who said the crimes need not be investigated. i am saying you and your other jobless panel-beating area boys should pull resources together and find the girl! find the victim and the case is solved.

all those dud, watery analysis you keep bringing up are not practicable! the police in your country are too ill-equipped to launch an investigation through that means. . . .no nigerian police station is computerized. everything they have are still in the files(papers).
you have not shown any shred of intelligence since last night. you just keep regurgitating rants you probably heard from your local beer parlour.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2011
My second rib is shaking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Coogar please. . . , . , , , , , , . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

except that the organisation osama bin laden heads claimed responsibility of that particular incident.
yet again, your sheer idiocy has been exposed. you sure don't have a grasp of what we are talking about now!

and who would be surprised if you were part of the gang that committed the depraved act.
the amount of hot air you have let out here since last night would have bagged you a professorship in any ivy league school.

who said the crimes need not be investigated. i am saying you and your other jobless panel-beating area boys should pull resources together and find the girl! find the victim and the case is solved.

all those dud, watery analysis you keep bringing up and not practicable! the police in your country are too ill-equipped to launch an investigation through that means. you have not shown any shred of intelligence since last night. you just keep regurgitating rants you probably heard from your local beer parlour.

Arguing with a ret.ard  like you makes me dull. Now, the girl can't be found or maybe dead as a result of the incident. What next? Case closed right?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

My second rib is shaking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Coogar please. . . , . , , , , , , . grin grin grin grin grin grin

This gladiator get a life or i will add to your misery
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Holy moses!!!

Please coogar have mercy, I don't even know what the Bolded means o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Recto -From rectum
Cranial -From Cranium

Until you learn to put one and two together to make three, you will continue to reason upside down and live under the delusion of your idiot.tic Lead rap.ist. Good a thing you're not even up to 50 so your case is somewhat redeemable unlike that of your master Coogar that has gone chronic.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

Arguing with a ret.ard  like you makes me dull. Now, the girl can't be found or maybe dead as a result of the incident. What next? Case closed right?

what an intelligent police force would call a cold case!
there are so many like it all over the world. . . . .what the police would then do is exercise patience and see if someone turns up to provide a credible evidence.

a case where there's no witness, no victim, no crime scene, no culprits is a cold case.
i am sure you have never heard of the term in your entire poverty-stricken life.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2011
Its now 5-5 shocked shocked

Coogar whats going on angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

This gladiator get a life or i will add to your misery

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

As wise as you claim to be, you've not noticed that I careless? undecided
I don't even know if you exist undecided undecided

Define misery?? undecided
splitnaija:

Recto -From rectum
Cranial -From Cranium

Until you learn to put one and two together to make three, you will continue to reason upside down and live under the delusion of your .tic Lead rap.ist. Good a thing you're not even up to 50 so your case is somewhat redeemable unlike that of your master Coogar that has gone chronic.

As if i asked you undecided undecided undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^^ Clowns like you should be restricted to the cartoons session, I will personally ensure that is effected cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2011
6-5 grin grin grin grin grin

*Dancing
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2011
Gang violation suspect identified – Minister

The Minister of Youth Development, Mallam Mobolaji Abdullahi, said on Thursday, that one of the suspects in the gang violation of a yet-to-be identified female had been identified. Reports say the five men who violated the young woman recorded the act, which was later uploaded to the Internet.

The incident, which is believed to have occured in Abia State sparked outrage nationwide.

He, however, expressed doubts that the suspects would be convicted based on the available evidence.

Abdullahi said this in Lagos at a meeting with youth organisations.

The minister said, “More than 70 per cent of the information we have on the violation will not be said here for obvious security reasons. But I can tell you we have information on it.

“The girl is not a student of Abia State University. She was violated in an off-campus residential area of students.

“One of them (suspects) has been identified conclusively.”

Although the faces of the rapists are not seen in the video, the minister said the National Human Rights Commission was on top of the situation.

He said, “Some legal experts have told us that it may be difficult to convict the rapists because the video does not reveal the face of the victims.

“The National Human Rights Commission is working with the Ministry of Youth Development. The commission, which is headed by a competent lawyer, is on top of this case.

“This is law, if we can not press for violation, there are other charges that we can press. I can assure you that justice will be done.”

The minister, at the meeting, fielded questions from some of the 50 selected participants, among whom were Fela Durotoye and Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde, on national issues bearing on youth.

He promised that his ministry would organise a conference for not just potential violation victims but potential rapists, to address the ugly trend among youths.

He also reiterated his plan to review the National Youth Service Corps, saying corps members would no longer be posted to banks and other private institutions.

He said, “We are looking into possibility of stopping corps members from serving in bank and other private institutions. Some people have said it is correct while some have said it is not. But any private institution that wants a corps member must sign an undertaking that it will employ such corps member after his service.”

The minister, who admitted that corruption was a menace in the country, said the prevalence of corruption could not be wholly blamed on the government but the kind of the nation’s society.

“The issue of corruption has to do with the kind of society we live in. This is a society where the respect given to people depends on the type of car they drive. The society still turns back to say people are corrupt,” the minister said.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201109234144737
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2011
Splited brain cells undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2011
The same govt that said it's a hoax

My intelligence is manifesting.

How come it was done in Abia and not Zamfara?

She was violated in an off-campus residential area of students.

Obviously, she is not a student.

This has been my reasoning, let investigation be done and especially in Absu because that is the first pointer.

I am your god, coogar
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

The Minister of Youth Development, Mallam Mobolaji Abdullahi, said on Thursday, that one of the suspects in the gang violation of a yet-to-be identified female had been identified. Reports say the five men who violated the young woman recorded the act, which was later uploaded to the Internet.

The incident, which is believed to have occured in Abia State sparked outrage nationwide.

He, however, expressed doubts that the suspects would be convicted based on the available evidence.

Abdullahi said this in Lagos at a meeting with youth organisations.

The minister said, “More than 70 per cent of the information we have on the violation will not be said here for obvious security reasons. But I can tell you we have information on it.

“The girl is not a student of Abia State University. She was violated in an off-campus residential area of students.

“One of them (suspects) has been identified conclusively.”

Although the faces of the rapists are not seen in the video, the minister said the National Human Rights Commission was on top of the situation.

He said, “Some legal experts have told us that it may be difficult to convict the rapists because the video does not reveal the face of the victims.

“The National Human Rights Commission is working with the Ministry of Youth Development. The commission, which is headed by a competent lawyer, is on top of this case.

“This is law, if we can not press for violation, there are other charges that we can press. I can assure you that justice will be done.”

The minister, at the meeting, fielded questions from some of the 50 selected participants, among whom were Fela Durotoye and Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde, on national issues bearing on youth.

He promised that his ministry would organise a conference for not just potential violation victims but potential rapists, to address the ugly trend among youths.

He also reiterated his plan to review the National Youth Service Corps, saying corps members would no longer be posted to banks and other private institutions.

He said, “We are looking into possibility of stopping corps members from serving in bank and other private institutions. Some people have said it is correct while some have said it is not. But any private institution that wants a corps member must sign an undertaking that it will employ such corps member after his service.”

The minister, who admitted that corruption was a menace in the country, said the prevalence of corruption could not be wholly blamed on the government but the kind of the nation’s society.

“The issue of corruption has to do with the kind of society we live in. This is a society where the respect given to people depends on the type of car they drive. The society still turns back to say people are corrupt,” the minister said.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201109234144737

I saw this as early as 7:30a.m local time today, leave all these idi.ots talking nonsense here.
The lower house I understand has also mandated Police IG to fish out the criminals. So are they going to wait until the victim shows up to Coogar and his cohorts before swinging into action? Vagabonds raised with stolen money whose entire generation are sore afraid to set there foot on the shores of naija abusing the privilege that internet offers to brandish theoeretical rubbish angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

The same govt that said it's a hoax

My intelligence is manifesting.

How come it was done in Abia and not Zamfara?

She was violated in an off-campus residential area of students.

Obviously, she is not a student.

This has been my reasoning, let investigation be done and especially in Absu because that is the first pointer.

I am your god, coogar

you are a god of reprobates, imb[i]e[/i]ciles and tools.
i wonder how your crooked eye missed this. . . .

chamber2:

how is the sentence in bold different to what i have been telling you? you keep going with facebook and body structure when legal experts have said convicting the boys in the video is difficult. like i have been telling you all day - find the girl, solve the case!!!

you are a disgrace to the community that produced you! the minister did not even mentioned it happened in abia state university.
you are whose god? i made you from clay and mud-water.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

you are a god of reprobates, imb[i]e[/i]ciles and tools.
i wonder how your crooked eye missed this. . . .

you are a disgrace to the community that produced you!

Scumbag, have i ever made any statement that suggests available evidence is enough to prove them guilty at the law court?

My emphasis has been that the available evidence is enough to commence investigations and possibly arrest the suspects.

One suspect having been arrested may lead to both the arrest of the rest and possibly help identify the victim. That is how investigations are done. Thank goodness for the civil society groups and NGOs.

I am your intellectual father, coogar
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

you are a disgrace to the community that produced you!

Dunce, try and reason for once in your lifetime. The video will provide leads to those who will unravel the mystery, some of the names already mentioned are some of these leads being referred to here. Idi.ot.
Were those names just mentioned? Why didn't they mention your name? But they might eventually when either they watch the video over and over again and see your ugly face or these leads are able to point you out cos I'm damn sure your one of them. A picture is worth a thousand words . . . ,  booty-licking monkey.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

I saw this as early as 7:30a.m local time today, leave all these idi.ots talking nonsense here.
The lower house I understand has also mandated Police IG to fish out the criminals. So are they going to wait until the victim shows up to Coogar and his cohorts before swinging into action? Vagabonds raised with stolen money whose entire generation are sore afraid to set there foot on the shores of naija abusing the privilege that internet offers to brandish theoeretical rubbish angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

see this mumu.
if the legal experts have said it would be difficult to convict anyone because of the inconclusive video, how are you then going to bring anyone to justice without finding the girl? i keep saying - the money spent on your education should have been used to produce cocoa pods!

this case is cold if you don't find the girl or there's another credible evidence to back up the one we already have.
all those facebook pictures you tools are bandying about can never stand in any court. cretins like you should never have been sent to any citadel of learning - you would have been better off dead instead of polluting the webspace with your moronic babbles.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

Dunce, try and reason for once in your lifetime. The video will provide leads to those who will unravel the mystery, some of the names already mentioned are some of these leads being referred to here. Idi.ot.
Were those names just mentioned? Why didn't they mention your name? But they might when either they watch the video over and over again and see your ugly face or these leads are able to point you out cos I'm damn sure your one of them. A picture is worth a thousand words . . . ,  bootly-licker

He lacks intelligence.

We can't help him anymore.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by sirmichael: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2011
pls can some one teach well o how to hack any thing

1 Like

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^^You're in the right place. Coogar hacked the password to his cage in the zoo and today he's out here spilling rubbish. Just wait a while, he will soon respond to you.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2011
sirmichael:

pls can some one teach well o how to hack any thing

coogar will even teach you how to ra.pe in addition
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by debosky(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2011
A lot of the muppets on this thread are simply arguing for the fun of it - they have little or no interest in whether the incident happened or not, they just want to be right.

Not very surprising with the number of deranged lunatics roaming around on nairaland - they can't distinguish issues to be handled with levity from those that are grave and should be handled with all seriousness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) / 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State / Igbo Man Stabbed By Another Igbo Man In India (Photos, Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.