Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time (55799 Views)

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Flamemignon1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
mployer:

You women has no iota of sympathy in you.

You are wicked down to every fiber of your being, reason I don't loose guard when dealing with women. I always prepare for the worst and stay one step ahead in the game.

Hakimi remains a hero.
Sucks to be you because you can never do without them
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by CodeTemplar: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
The lord is his strength. Divorce in UK is not like separation in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Hassanmaye(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
mployer:

You are wicked down to every fiber of your being, reason I don't loose guard when dealing with women. I always prepare for the worst and stay one step ahead in the game.

Hakimi remains a hero.
You will live long

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by kingthreat(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Let him come back to Nigeria.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by vickydevoka(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
McStoic:

Why do most of you women support your fellow women when
any marital issues comes up? Everyone knows how bad and unfair Western laws are meant to favour women even when they're at fault

This kind of story has been told several times and most times the women use their advantage unfairly. Say the truth, if your own blood brother is kicked out of a home he sweated for or made not to see his kids just like that, will you support it?

It's the same UK that a man can be jailed and punished simply because a woman raised an unverified allegation against him. The West need to look into these things sha...
Did they force you to marry? Most of them don't marry
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by sammirano: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Taking your wife from Naija to these counties you setting yourself up. Men needs to learn this.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Romanoff(f): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
olabrinks:
Because he is your friend, you have painted him to be the victim. Are these allegations or did he actually commit all these things listed? What exactly pushed the wife to divorce him and are there any ways they can reconcile, because it’s going to be a very very long battle for him starting afresh.

The woman just woke up one day and said "hmmn, I have a loving and caring husband, he's such a good husband and a loving father to our kids, I am so happily married, a happy marriage is too sweet, I want some violence, let me destroy this happy home".

🤣

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by vickydevoka(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
mployer:

Hakimi remains a hero.
All women think the same but the act differently. It's natural. So it's not her fault

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Spanki(f): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
olabrinks:
I understand what you’re saying but in 90% of cases, women don’t just react like this for no reason. A woman can never kick out a man just because she feels like it. Is he a chronic cheat? Is he physically/ emotionally abusive? Is he a drug addict? Is he lazy and financially incompetent? A lot of women cannot stand the trauma that come with these things. Peace and sanity is underrated. There’s a pattern with a lot of divorcee men, check them well and you will see where the problem lies.

God punish you for your disposition! Another Gold digger spotted.🙄🙄🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by FashionCookie(f): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
mployer:

Hakimi remains a hero.
I'm a lady but I agree with you.
Seriously I fear who no fear woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by linearity: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
If what you stated is true and not a copy and past from a previous post as someone else alleged here.

Also for someone here who may be going through similar situation, he should make sure:

1. Not to get into any criminal case as convictions on that will affect him. He was so stupid to try going back to see his kids, women know that you have emotional connections with your kids and they will use it as baits to lure you. He should keep away from her, all communication must be written text of email or record all calls.

2. He should be looking for a job and document all efforts and seek all government benefits available and file all these with the court.

3. He should read up about court proceedings and cases and how best to represent himself.

4. He should not miss any court date and files with the court his joblessness and efforts to get a job.

5. File before the court a motion to see his kids pending finalization of the divorce.

6. Reject all allegations and request discovery and any evidence the wife have.

7. Do not go the house again, don’t see the ex alone.

8. Pick up himself and be a man, he will survive it.

9. File and ask the court for alimony, custody, child support, etc….the best defense is to play offense.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Enemyofpeace: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Did he did all the allegations leveled against him? If he didn't did them, he has no curse to be scared.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by vickydevoka(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
ahnie:
Things are happening o.
Semi docile in naija,powerful in the abroad.
Their 6tem really favours my gender.
Igbo men the suffer an pass with my edo brothers. Yoruba women the try sha. They are bit considerate

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Enemyofpeace: 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
olabrinks:
Because he is your friend, you have painted him to be the victim. Are these allegations or did he actually commit all these things listed? What exactly pushed the wife to divorce him and are there any ways they can reconcile, because it’s going to be a very very long battle for him starting afresh.
thank God you're not the judge in charge of the case. Wehdone ma!
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Philanderboy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
sisisioge:

Pls paste the links again, I want to go read the outcome of the divorce. This is not working as is. Thanks.
https://nairaland.com/6448238/how-did-survive-divorce-uk?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Enemyofpeace: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
linearity:
If what you stated is true and not a copy and past from a previous post as someone else alleged here.

Also for someone here who may be going through similar situation, he should make sure:

1. Not to get into any criminal case as convictions on that will affect him. He was so stupid to try going back to see his kids, women know that you have emotional connections with your kids and they will use it as baits to lure you. He should keep away from her, all communication must be written text of email or record all calls.

2. He should be looking for a job and document all efforts and seek all government benefits available and file all these with the court.

3. He should read up about court proceedings and cases and how best to represent himself.

4. He should not miss any court date and files with the court his joblessness and efforts to get a job.

5. File before the court a motion to see his kids pending finalization of the divorce.

6. Reject all allegations and request discovery and any evidence the wife have.

7. Do not go the house again, don’t see the ex alone.

8. Pick up himself and be a man, he will survive it.

9. File and ask the court for alimony, custody, child support, etc….the best defense is to play offense.
that point number 7, can't he visit the woman if konji hold am?
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by owoshuyi(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Let him receive Jesus, He will fix this.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Brownshoe: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Tell him to come let settle it from here, we should not discuss home affairs in diaspora.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by sisisioge: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrAgbako:

Here is the original link. I even saw your comment there in 2021

https://www.nairaland.com/6448248/how-did-survive-divorce-uk

Thank you, went to read it again but there was no follow up on what eventually happened to the guy. Didnt see my comment though grin.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Philanderboy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=122550192][/quote]
This is a copied story.
Where are the mods??
It's a story from 2021.
https://nairaland.com/6448238/how-did-survive-divorce-uk?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by erico2k2(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
olabrinks:
I know you are saying this cos you are a woman, if you lay hands on a woman there would be evidence and you will be arrested so most men think twice in the Uk B4 they do that. I have witnessed 1st hand where a lady laid all same accusation on a NHS worker who brought her to the UK, the woman was dating my friend just two months after the man was arrested and confessed to him that all was one massive lie and that she was fed up with the guy.It was at this point my guy dumped her. Look madam Big things na gwan in da UK

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by erico2k2(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Philanderboy:

This is a copied story.
Where are the mods??
It's a story from 2021.
just imagine ahahaha
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by kokorunna(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
His your friend telling you the whole truth and did you witness any

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by isabi2lof: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
My problem with all these sob stories is that , they will play the victim card just to spite women.

If we should hear from the woman , I bet you the man will hide his face in shame.

We've seen men doing worse for women in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by erico2k2(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
that point number 7, can't he visit the woman if konji hold am?
nah only that woman dey the land?
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by zanebaddo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
olabrinks:
what pushed Hakim wife to divorce him? A woman can wake up one morning and decide to divorce you just because she's no longer feeling the vibe in your relationship. You might argue this because you are a woman but it is nothing but the truth. Moreover no woman will come out to tell you she's done with her marriage just because she's no longer feeling the vibe. She gaz come up with stories and believable excuses. Every single time a woman file's a divorce, women like you would come up with this question and even saying that the man is guilty of all the allegations levied upon him.

Over 70 divorce cases are filed by women. I repeat over 70! That is to say no man has ever treated a woman right? Kai women!

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Pinkyposh(f): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
McStoic:

Why do most of you women support your fellow women when
any marital issues comes up? Everyone knows how bad and unfair Western laws are meant to favour women even when they're at fault

This kind of story has been told several times and most times the women use their advantage unfairly. Say the truth, if your own blood brother is kicked out of a home he sweated for or made not to see his kids just like that, will you support it?

It's the same UK that a man can be jailed and punished simply because a woman raised an unverified allegation against him. The West need to look into these things sha...

The same way you guys kick a woman out for cheating n you guys encourage it, is the same way a woman kicks a man for cheating too, and other women will also support it,because it is UK

How did you know her claim was unverified, do you know their story, because someone just wrote something because it's a guys, you all now start having pity on him, n calling the woman evil.
Let him complete his story, it's not complete yet

How can a woman kick a man out the house just like that, it's not possible, something must have happened

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Bintasukai: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
olabrinks:
I understand what you’re saying but in 90% of cases, women don’t just react like this for no reason. A woman can never kick out a man just because she feels like it. Is he a chronic cheat? Is he physically/ emotionally abusive? Is he a drug addict? Is he lazy and financially incompetent? A lot of women cannot stand the trauma that come with these things. Peace and sanity is underrated. There’s a pattern with a lot of divorcee men, check them well and you will see where the problem lies.

First of all, where did you get 90% from, is it research or based on stories you have heard that confirm your bias? Unless you provide concrete sources to back up this 90% claim, I’m just going to believe you are comfortable lying to make your point. I’m sure you know that “a lot” is the correct term not 90% (even so, it’s still arguable). Second, saying a woman can NEVER kick out a man just because she feels like it clearly shows your bias. Alternatively I’m sure you believe a man can do that. In many cases, the woman is the aggressor and victimizer or didn’t you see the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial on TV. She could just be tired of the guy and want replacement D. You only are trying to defend and protect the system where a woman could just ruin a man’s life by lying and claiming r ape because you want to persist in perpetrating that same system. People like you are who makes this world such a terrible place, why? Because you are willing to do anything to support your bias except listening to and admitting the actual truth.

Don’t get me wrong, where there is a punishment deserved, it should be carried out, where there is a truth, it must be made to prevail. Male or female

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by MasterTeeUSA: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
Please reach out to me or have him reach out to me. I do not have a magic wand...but I can offer some small support and discuss with another friend that might be able to help him. Solution is not to be drowned by the wave, but to swim harder in spite of the wave. Email - idagbaempowermentfoundation@gmail.com

[quote author=IyaTola post=122550192][/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Enemyofpeace: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
erico2k2:

nah only that woman dey the land?
the pusssssssy you know, is better the the pusssssssy you've not met
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by erico2k2(m): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
the pusssssssy you know, is better the the pusssssssy you've not met
Story, if conji hold U any hole is a hole grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Enemyofpeace: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
olabrinks:
yinmu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook / Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.