Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping (4572 Views)

Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? / How Are Coping With Current Normal Way Of Life? / Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by EriMma1: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2023
MrBroke:

No mind me grin it's kind of strange to me

Just saying cause i haven't in a long long time, gat Notes on every smartphone, which is faster and safer with cloud storage.

So you don't go to the bank or places where you're required to fill forms? Ok. If you say so.
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by mizzhathaway: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:

Ah ah.. see question.

Students
Teachers
Bankers ( even Emefiele)
Ministrys and organisations use paper and biros. What are you now saying?

Nurses too
Always writing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by EriMma1: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2023
mizzhathaway:

Nurses too
Always writing

O ho o. Even doctors. grin these ones even use their own to decorate their breast pocket.
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by justBreathe: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2023
omokudu:
Is schneider pen a joke to you guys? schneider pen was my best tho

My fave pen by a mile!
I use the "Made in Nigeria" version tho.

Long lasting ink! Smooth writing!

The hierarchy is:

1. Schneider
2. Leo Smart (Where are you now?๐Ÿ˜ญ)
3. Bic
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by MrBroke(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:

So you don't go to the bank or places where you're required to fill forms? Ok. If you say so.

Na who get money dey go bank grin i dey log in dispute for dispense error or transfer via my phone through email or call.

Na once in a while person dey go bank to fill form sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by thesolutions(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2023
mizzhathaway:
Happy Sunday people
It's funny to me myself that I'm here to rant about Biros, but really this is coming from a place of frustration. Do you all know how annoying it is to spend money on Biros almost every two days??! Biros these days are just absolutely terrible. You buy a new shiny biro, Avanti and co.. some with strange names sef, use it for one day and the next day, this apparently full inked biro is unconscious.
I don't understand, my purse is always filled with new and dead Biros, lol.
It wasn't until I had to borrow a Biro in a test I decided I was done. I sought out Bic, I remembered using it briefly in secondary school and I also did a mini impromptu campaign for them when they visited my school then, being the SP, I found myself campaigning for a Biro I never even used, I was given some afterwards and I used it well.
Now I'm back to Bic, and you guys, this is the second week now and here I am still writing with my beloved Biro. Goodbye to fake Biros. Lol
Bic, so good they had to fake it. If you have gotten original bic, you have no worries. Only that the flow of ink becomes heavy when the ink has gotten to the mid region. Bic still the best but expensive.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by tuzle(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2023
Omo I no fit remember name of pens again, weting I wan use am do. Give me any pen and I am okay. But there are some pens that actually makes one writing finer
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by Elliotwaveforec: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2023
Omo, it's been long I used pen; BIC and Eleganza reigned in the 90s.
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by Elliotwaveforec: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2023
MrBroke:

Na who get money dey go bank grin i dey log in dispute for dispense error or transfer via my phone through email or call.

Na once in a while person dey go bank to fill form sha
Westin I dey find for bank? 4 years now, I never enter bank, all transactions done online
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by Kingso60(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Good day sir/ma, I'm a graphic designer, i can do any design job like church flyers,birthday flyers, logo design, business flyers, any social media designs, i.d card, business cards, powerpoint slides etc

Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by etrange: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:

Why? You be bricklayer? grin

Hehe... even bricklayers sometimes write down thier phone numbers on the wall for prospective clients.
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
paid adverts
dawnomike:
BIC in those days was the real deal as against eleganza biros that usually spilled ink. Then came Reynolds pen and others!!!

Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by EriMma1: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
etrange:

Hehe... even bricklayers sometimes write down thier phone numbers on the wall for prospective clients.

Eh.. with chalk or charcoal now grin. Which one you dey use?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by judatech: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nice content angle...
Start a blog with this your angle of everyday things...create a related YouTube channel and boom!
Just ask me my account details...
Ok?๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฟ
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by MrBroke(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Westin I dey find for bank? 4 years now, I never enter bank, all transactions done online

Thats just how it should be, bank is not a place to visit occasionally, abi na cinema grin
We don pass that stage
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by mizzhathaway: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:

O ho o. Even doctors. grin thewe ones even use their own to decorate their breast pocket.
Abi they borrow nurses' own but never return it cheesy๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by mizzhathaway: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
justBreathe:

My fave pen by a mile!

The hierarchy is:

1. Schneider
3. Bic
Smart is extinct undecided
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by mizzhathaway: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
thesolutions:
Bic, so good they had to fake it. If you have gotten original bic, you have no worries. Only that the flow of ink becomes heavy when the ink has gotten to the mid region. Bic still the best but expensive.
I think it's the original Sha. Cos it's writing well.
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by mizzhathaway: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
judatech:
Nice content angle...
Start a blog with this your angle of everyday things...create a related YouTube channel and boom!
Just ask me my account details...
Ok?๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฟ
Hehehe okay smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by etrange: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:

Eh.. with chalk or charcoal now grin. Which one you dey use?

No, Erimma, those are too high-tech for a man of my age. I use ground leaves. It's environmentally safe.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by EriMma1: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
etrange:

No, Erimma, those are too high-tech for a man of my age. I use ground leaves. It's environmentally safe.

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚... Ok ooo.. grin. Funny you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by EriMma1: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
mizzhathaway:

Abi they borrow nurses' own but never return it cheesy๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh really? ๐Ÿ‘€. I don't know about that though, I'm not a nurse tongue.
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by mizzhathaway: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:

Oh really? ๐Ÿ‘€. I don't know about that though, I'm not a nurse tongue.
Lol
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by SuperOnyi: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
shocked

I sweรกr BIC was the best those days! Memories! People always bought the others because of the complex designs which they showed off with in class. Why did I say so? They never served their purpose.

I'm not in school but I plan to go back soon, shout out to BIC! It was the unofficial name for pen back then...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by omokudu(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
justBreathe:

My fave pen by a mile!

The hierarchy is:

1. Schneider
3. Bic

This is so apt

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by Alexclem(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
budaatum:

They'd sure be better than my 1m pen I guess. Lol grin.
Try Nataraj pen
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by omokudu(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Who remembers this pen?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by justBreathe: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2023
mizzhathaway:

Smart is extinct undecided

Is it, really?

Saw a brand once (Papillon) that had Leo Smart's exact design. It's possible the company was acquired.
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by mizzhathaway: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
justBreathe:

Is it, really?

Saw a brand once (Papillon) that had Leo Smart's exact design. It's possible the company was acquired.
Hmm
I dunno
Maybe.
Re: If You Are Not Using Bic, I Don't Know How You Are Coping by Medunah: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
omokudu:
Who remembers this pen?
Hello omokudu
I sent you a mail please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nimasa Scholarship To Study (5) Course Abroad 2014/2015 08067981687 / Study In Cotonou (benin Republic) Agency | Study Abroad Agent | JUAB / Skeletal Remains Of A Rich Man And His Slave Discovered In Vesuvius.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.