Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp (57964 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by caandi: 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
bitbillionaire:

And would you even want to have sex with somebody you consider an abomination to marry in the first place? Do you even know the implication and import of what you just said?
the comment I was looking for?
You’re asking if my brother or son can Marry her ?
If he can sleep with her and provide for her then why not make it official
It’s the mentality for me….

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by eroticecstasy: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hakimi isn't just a football star, he's a good marriage role model for men married to parasites

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by b4ball: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Imstrong2:
When Hakimi told his wife she is all he has gat she never took him serious until the the divorce grin
I laughed so hard at this Aswear 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Ogaonos: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rokiat:
That word is misused on this site by all these toxic so called masculine men.
my sister is nt really misused here.what i observe is ladies of nwadays are now becoming entitled nd men has falling for d arent u nt a man enotional blackmail to extort their man so guys are trying to liberate themselves.what op is saying is true but in reality in relationship nwadays is all about making ur woman comfortable nd getting sex in return.
D GUD NEWS IS DT TO MARRY U NEED TO ASK GOD TO CHOOSE A WIFE ND HUSSY .D PRAYER POINT IS LORD GIVE ME A WIFE OR HUSSY NT D ONE I LOVE BUT THE ONE WILL WANT FOR ME
OR LORD I CAN NT CHOOSE RIGHTLY A WIFE OR HUSSY TO MARRY LORD PLS CHOOSE A WIFE OR HUSSY FOR ME .
BEFORE SUCH PRAYER U ASK GOD TO SHOW U WHICH CHURCH HIS PRESENCE IS HEAVY THERE.SO DT U CAN NECK ON SUCH CHURCH ALTAR ND ASK DIS REQUEST
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Ogaonos: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is it right to ask for sex because you provided for her
if u nt having sex at all nd she nt making sacrifice in d relatnship then na to stop d providing dt for relatnship nt marriage.
but is u having sex but u kind notice u initiate or ask for sex always then u need to improve ur love making because when a wiman gain orgasm they tend to dey free about sex with their man.but e no easy to make ur woman gain orgasm.require knwledge nd practice with safetly
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by liquidmetall: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Octopusssy:
I think the adjective 'simp' is arguably the most misused adjective on this forum, and perhaps on social media. I recall when, some time ago, I was ill and my significant other washed my clothes (hand wash o) he laughingly remarked "if my guys see me washing your clothes, they will call me a simp".

That got me thinking. Does showing care to your partner make you a simp? The toxic social media Alfamails seem to think so. The same 'alpha males' wey no dey give their mama monthly allowance, talk less of her holding their net worth for them, but are here shouting "Hakimi is our hero!" (we are not ready for THAT conversation).

I saw this post on Facebook and decided to repost it with permission.

Hymar mugu wey Dy gym so women can like him

He is the real simp
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by AK481(m): 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
You ended up not telling us who a simp is .

What's the tittle again ?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by onoja12: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Na woman won lecture Men,who be simp.my dear on behalf of the male folks with know who simps are and most of your list are simple Men.

[size=8pt][/size]
Octopusssy:
I think the adjective 'simp' is arguably the most misused adjective on this forum, and perhaps on social media. I recall when, some time ago, I was ill and my significant other washed my clothes (hand wash o) he laughingly remarked "if my guys see me washing your clothes, they will call me a simp".

That got me thinking. Does showing care to your partner make you a simp? The toxic social media Alfamails seem to think so. The same 'alpha males' wey no dey give their mama monthly allowance, talk less of her holding their net worth for them, but are here shouting "Hakimi is our hero!" (we are not ready for THAT conversation).

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by livenija: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
This are the qualities of a simp

*Taking care of his woman

* Listening to his woman and following her suggestions

*Fighting for and protecting his woman

*Spending on his woman

*Prioritizing his woman, putting her needs and feelings when making decisions

*Not allowing people, especially close friends and family, to disrespect his woman, she aint special

*Being a too good man to your woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by engrchykae(m): 12:39am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

Must he have sex with her? If he wan nack, make he marry her.
must he provide for her

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Kpboy1: 1:02am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

Hello, a bit curious. So after doing EVERYTHING you listed. What's in it for the man, aside sex...like what does she do in return?
Hope the list will be as long as the one you used in creating the thread. Kind regards

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by ashewoboy(m): 1:32am On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:

You remind me of the days rokiatu used to reign on nairalandcheesy.
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Rokiat(f): 1:33am On Apr 17, 2023
ashewoboy:

You remind me of the days rokiatu used to reign on nairalandcheesy.
Lmao she’s my sister.
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

Must he provide for her?? If she needs anything let her get a job.
Simp.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by nick50(m): 2:01am On Apr 17, 2023
A simp is a man who allows his fellow man to Bleep him nyash,
A simp is a man who takes orders from a woman
A simp is a man who doesn't have a mind of his own
A simp is a man who attends a church where a woman is the pastor

6 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by lexy2014: 2:10am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

must he provide for her and her children? if she wants sustenance, why not get a job or go back to the father of her children?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Glister: 2:11am On Apr 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
Peter Obi is the biggest simp in the world😂... If u doubt, search for the yes daddy ,ok daddy , thank u daddy conversation , very ridiculous😒

How is he a simpm do u even know the meaning of Simp at all?..Simp on top a doctored video..and even if he says Daddy yes daddy, isnt that what Nigerians call their daddy GO's and Mummy GO'S?

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by lexy2014: 2:12am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

Na because of Hakimi you come write all this long grammar? e be like say this Hakimi matter shift your ego go one side

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by kabanayol9(m): 2:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:
Hi Rokiat.
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Benrosaria(m): 2:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

A simp is a man who believes women are doing him a favour by being in his life. He believes he has to do everything. He believes she doesn't have to do anything.

I disagree with this. I strongly know my woman should be lazy as Bleep.
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Phonix2020: 2:17am On Apr 17, 2023
Advise to men.
Always give a woman only what you are ready to lose.
Cuz las las, get as that gender de think sometimes.

If dem cut chain, consideration is instantly deleted from their brain.

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by yomi007k(m): 2:55am On Apr 17, 2023
ukaface:
I want a simp-man grin grin

You have them as your male family and kindred already. grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Tzar(m): 3:05am On Apr 17, 2023
Well, you are right to an extent.
Bottom line is that a SIMP is a man who inspite of not getting RESPECT, LOYALTY & SUBMISSION from his woman , he continues to give her LOVE, PROVISION & PROTECTION.
Look, mem don’t primarily need LOVE from a woman , we need women to make us LOOK & FEEL good whether someone is looking or not.
Your man saying his buddies will see him as a simp if they see him hand washing your panties is 100% correct. If he willingly wants to do it, timing his key. He MUST not do it in the full glare of the public to retain his status & ego. Men like lions value their status and ego & guard it jealousy…. That’s what makes us kings. For most men, as long as you make your man feel like a king regardless of the challenges he is facing, you will get the best outta him.This isn’t to say there ain’t MFing buttholes out there, that won’t reciprocate a woman’s respect, loyalty & submission with love, proviision & protection.
Also, your insinuation that ONLY money can make a man relevant is wrong. As a man, you should be willing and able to give money to your woman, but that ain’t the only way you can provide for her. PROVISION is monetary & non-monetary. Just ensure you provide something the woman will value. Even if it is your ability to fix things like her car, electrical faults, plumbing, et cetera. You just MUST be a provider of something as a man. POVERTY & GREED has made Nigerian women think all a man needs to do is provide money. This is only a non-mandatory part and not all that makes a man a provider.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by aestake: 3:12am On Apr 17, 2023
abba09:
her definition of simp is same as that of the toxic men here.
How is simp an adjective?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Powersurge: 3:37am On Apr 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is it right to ask for sex because you provided for her

A simp once said ..
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by alakhumeorobo: 3:39am On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
Op,thank you for trying to educate all this illiterate toxic men here.
Next time use the word "these" for plural noun , you simp of kleptomaniac tendency

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by wahalawahala: 3:58am On Apr 17, 2023
Glister:

How is he a simpm do u even know the meaning of Simp at all?..Simp on top a doctored video..and even if he says Daddy yes daddy, isnt that what Nigerians call their daddy GO's and Mummy GO'S?
hahaha😂, doctored and the simp fraud man is yet to sue people's gazette.. abeg getat
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by gr8cany: 4:13am On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
Op,thank you for trying to educate all this illiterate toxic men here.
For your comment, I checked your profile and saw confusion in the head and mind all nairalanders are broke". Any white man here should message me. You are beautiful, stop working yourself up for not capturing a simp that burst bubbles under your triangle in praying mantis mood. It disgust intelligent nairaland readers like us.
Be gentle with your words on men like the op, relationship is sweet on a simultaneous and interwoven connection not the parasitic and slaviabinism some of you crave for.
Maintain this your beauty, don't spoil it with feministic egoism

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by arantess: 4:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

Must he provide food for her?
If she want that she should get a job
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by arantess: 4:17am On Apr 17, 2023
gr8cany:

For your comment, I checked your profile and saw confusion in the head and mind all nairalanders are broke". Any white man here should message me. You are beautiful, stop working yourself up for not capturing a simp that burst bubbles under your triangle in praying mantis mood. It disgust intelligent nairaland readers like us.
Be gentle with your words on men like the op, relationship is sweet on a simultaneous and interwoven connection not the parasitic and slaviabinism some of you crave for.
Maintain this your beauty, don't spoil it with feministic egoism
That one no be feminist, just a bitter, inferior complexed soul

Imagine thinking that a white pale man is the solution to her problems grin grin

She for ask kora obidi na

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by ozoono(m): 4:20am On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:
and they are paying ur bills. either financially or sexually
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by blazepascal(m): 4:29am On Apr 17, 2023
A Guy who says yes to everygirls demand is a simp..hope you understand it now ..not this long epistle you wrote there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Dances At A Yoruba Wedding. All Eyes On Him / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.