Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp (57992 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by ShaqFu: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
DriveByKiller:
yeah....I bet she likes the movie a lot, Joe
Yeah I also like it. 😁
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by DriveByKiller: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
ShaqFu:
Yeah I also like it. 😁
good luck then. She shouldn't be attempting to validate simping here

These old hens have many tricks up their worn-out sleeves. Imagine trying to excuse her idiotic boyfriend washing her clothes because she was ill.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Benrosaria(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

Are you comfortable with a woman who doesn't contribute anything reasonable to your relationship?

a man should work and die for what he loves. no division of labour. cause when he started the love journey, you weren't ready for it so he should be available till the end
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by ShaqFu: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
DriveByKiller:

These old hens have many tricks up their worn-out sleeves. Imagine trying to excuse her idiotic boyfriend washing her clothes because she was ill.
Prostitute.
yeah well, this is something I won't do, heck I wash my clothes myself, nobody touches it, not my mum or sisters, this is how it's always been for me, right from when I was able to start washing myself.

Now if I've been washing my clothes myself, I see no reason why whoever I'm dating can't do it herself. If she's tired, she should take it to the dry cleaners.
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by winner37(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Pls what about a man who washes his girlfriend's bras and panties, cook everyday while she is sleeping,
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Pacyrus(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:
A simp is a man who's in a relationship with a single mom and after providing for she and her child/children still begs her for sex

A very SIMple and a brilliant comment. grin
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Madups(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
Peter obi don build sky scraper inside this one head. [quote author=wahalawahala post=122561927]Peter Obi is the biggest simp in the world
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by wahalawahala: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
Madups:
Peter obi don build sky scraper inside this one head.
yeye
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Madups(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Na people wey dey around you i dey pity cos dem no go know say na the kind load wey you carry dey make you de misbehave every time. The worst na if the head go burst for public.
wahalawahala:
yeye
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by wahalawahala: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Madups:
Na people wey dey around you i dey pity cos dem no go know say na the kind load wey you carry dey make you de misbehave every time. The worst na if the head go burst for public.
are u a lunatic? U talk too much🙄
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by camri: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
big dick is not it, it feels uncomfortable most times, i prefer it long and alittle bit thick, maybe 2-3inches. thats enough to get me there
six inches long?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by camri: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
DriveByKiller:

Prostitute.
paying for a gal's meal, is it simping?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by camri: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
ShaqFu:
yeah well, this is something I won't do, heck I wash my clothes myself, nobody touches it, not my mum or sisters, this is how it's always been for me, right from when I was able to start washing myself.

Now if I've been washing my clothes myself, I see no reason why whoever I'm dating can't do it herself. If she's tired, she should take it to the dry cleaners.
do you have brothers?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by camri: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
winner37:
Pls what about a man who washes his girlfriend's bras and panties, cook everyday while she is sleeping,
you are a simp. You møron
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Madups(m): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
Talk too much but not more than a standup comedian like you. [quote author=wahalawahala post=122573499] are u a lunatic? U talk too much
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by camri: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
isabi2lof:
As long as your care for your woman, they'll call you simp grin grin
will you pay my bills
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by camri: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
ukaface:
I want a simp-man grin grin
can a simp eat your vagina?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by ukaface(f): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
camri:
can a simp eat your vagina?
Go and ask your mother
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by camri: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
ukaface:
Go and ask your mother
go on a date with me. Bills on me
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by ukaface(f): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
camri:
go on a date with me. Bills on me
Pick the venue
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by wahalawahala: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Madups:
Talk too much but not more than a standup comedian like you.
yen yen yen
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by FoggedBrain: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

Must he have sex with her? If he wan nack, make he marry her.

Shey all the men wey knack you marry you abi?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
6.5-7 is good
camri:
six inches long?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by fxexperts: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is it right to ask for sex because you provided for her
Is it right for her to keep collecting gift from him for free if she doesn't want to have sex with him. You think he is fred Freetown. na wa oo

Octopusssy:

Must he have sex with her? If he wan nack, make he marry her.
Must she accept freebie from him. If she wants freebies she should go to her husband, brother or father na. Na waooo
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Abyounghammed(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Above all said, A simp is a man in love in a relationship.
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by muyico(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:
I think the adjective 'simp' is arguably the most misused adjective on this forum, and perhaps on social media. I recall when, some time ago, I was ill and my significant other washed my clothes (hand wash o) he laughingly remarked "if my guys see me washing your clothes, they will call me a simp".

That got me thinking. Does showing care to your partner make you a simp? The toxic social media Alfamails seem to think so. The same 'alpha males' wey no dey give their mama monthly allowance, talk less of her holding their net worth for them, but are here shouting "Hakimi is our hero!" (we are not ready for THAT conversation).

I saw this post on Facebook and decided to repost it with permission.

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Octopusssy(f): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
There are very sick, badly brought up individuals roaming around on this forum. Pathetic lots.

What I didn't add to the op is my love said to me, his hands elbow deep in soapy water: "Octopussy, if loving you makes me a simp, I wear the tag with my full chest."

Haters should go and jump in front of a moving train. Nattering nitwits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by obynokoko: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is it right to ask for sex because you provided for her

If it is not right what does he benefit from the relationship.
Relationship should be mutual not parasitic.if you are not ready to provide him with sex even without asking then stop enjoying his provisions
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by camri: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
6.5-7 is good
are you game?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by camri: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:
There are very sick, badly brought up individuals roaming around on this forum. Pathetic lots.

What I didn't add to the op is my love said to me, his hands elbow deep in soapy water: "Octopussy, if loving you makes me a simp, I wear the tag with my full chest."

Haters should go and jump in front of a moving train. Nattering nitwits.
men are not your simps. woe betide you
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Hassanmaye(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:
A simp is a man who's in a relationship with a single mom and after providing for she and her child/children still begs her for sex
Hahahhahahaha do this men exist?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nah, no game. Thanks
camri:
are you game?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.