Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp (57963 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Octopusssy(f): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2023
lexy2014:

must he provide for her and her children? if she wants sustenance, why not get a job or go back to the father of her children?
The person I quoted did not state that she doesn't have a job. From what he wrote, the man voluntarily provided for her and her children becomes men are meant to be providers. That's how nature has configured men. The keyword is 'voluntarily', so expecting sex in return makes the relationship transactional. He may as well go to a streetwalker and pay for premium nacks.

The lady should not have to be coerced into giving sex as a payment for help/assistance tendered because such will make her no better than a prostitute. You pay my rent, I nack you in return. Sex for payment. That's the cold truth and it is what it is.
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Zealag(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2023
A simp is a man that is not a mummy's boy,that names his properties after his wife, instead of his mum

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Kukutenla: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:
I think the adjective 'simp' is arguably the most misused adjective on this forum, and perhaps on social media. I recall when, some time ago, I was ill and my significant other washed my clothes (hand wash o) he laughingly remarked "if my guys see me washing your clothes, they will call me a simp".

That got me thinking. Does showing care to your partner make you a simp? The toxic social media Alfamails seem to think so. The same 'alpha males' wey no dey give their mama monthly allowance, talk less of her holding their net worth for them, but are here shouting "Hakimi is our hero!" (we are not ready for THAT conversation).

I saw this post on Facebook and decided to repost it with permission.

Who asked you for this definition?
We will only take this definition serious if it's from the great Hakimi, the tested and trusted real OG.
Anyone else can shove their simpish opinion in their dark side
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by iampeterben(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2023
Afamsi:
I totally agree with the Op. Plus a simp is a man who allows his wife disrespect his mother in the name of love
Same here too I agree with the OP and I agree with you more on this.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2023
I'll simp hard for women 😞. if you no simp how will she like you. Besides nothing bad in marrying a single mom I'll take care of her And her children. No pussy if you no simp o

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by SPAMBOX7: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

Must he have sex with her? If he wan nack, make he marry her.
Marry her? A single mother with two fking kids. Can you advise your own brother to do such abomination

Come and answer this question or you are a stupid biitch that deserves no good from a man.
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by JayAchai(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2023
Afamsi:
I totally agree with the Op. Plus a simp is a man who allows his wife disrespect his mother in the name of love

Can't agree less.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by dbestuncle: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is it right to ask for sex because you provided for her
Is it then right to have a beg for sex in a relationship where the man is playing his part
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Octopusssy(f): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Marry her? A single mother with two fking kids. Can you advise your own brother to do such abomination

Come and answer this question or you are a stupid biitch that deserves no good from a man.
You must be mistaking me for the women in your lineage. Your mother and sisters are the stupid bitches
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by SisterAnn(f): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:
A simp is a man who's in a relationship with a single mom and after providing for she and her child/children still begs her for sex
Hahaha grin

Nlers no go Kee pesin with laff.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Nobleou(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2023
Op, u knw nothing...

The word 'simp' is ambiguous

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by RECHMOND: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2023
Totally agree
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If you let a bitch finesse you, you're a simp... 🤣

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by lexy2014: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

The person I quoted did not state that she doesn't have a job. From what he wrote, the man voluntarily provided for her and her children becomes men are meant to be providers. That's how nature has configured men. The keyword is 'voluntarily', so expecting sex in return makes the relationship transactional. He may as well go to a streetwalker and pay for premium nacks.

The lady should not have to be coerced into giving sex as a payment for help/assistance tendered because such will make her no better than a prostitute. You pay my rent, I nack you in return. Sex for payment. That's the cold truth and it is what it is.

where in his comment did he categorically state that the man in question provided "voluntarily"? can you show me where he said it?

see the way you are contradicting yourself. how does doing something voluntarily automatically mean responsibility (men are meant to be providers)?

if you say it was the man's responsibility to provide for the woman and her children, what then were her and her children's responsibility towards him?

you are still contradicting yourself. if you say what the man did was his responsibility, how come you are now calling it "help/assistance"?

who coerced the lady into having sex? did the person you quoted state that the woman had a job? if she has a job and doesnt want to be coerced into, why is she depending on provision from a man? cant she say "no thank you" to his generosity?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Machinegun91(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2023
A real simp is a man who puts his assets in his wife's name.
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by SPAMBOX7: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

You must be mistaking me for the women in your lineage. Your mother and sisters are the stupid bitches
Olosho anthem @Bolded grin
Late night newspaper no go find simp offline wey go carry your baggages dey nairaland dey waste your time cheesy
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2023
big dick is not it, it feels uncomfortable most times, i prefer it long and alittle bit thick, maybe 2-3inches. thats enough to get me there
camri:
if he has big dick?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by garriAndsugar: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

so every relationship with sex is a transactional relationship?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Octopusssy(f): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Olosho anthem @Bolded grin
Late night newspaper no go find simp offline wey go carry your baggages dey nairaland dey waste your time cheesy
I say na your mama be olosho na, that is why you think every woman be olosho like am. Na why she no see better money train you and so you have become useless and hopeless, disturbing everybody on the internet. Bastard son of a thousand fathers cheesy
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Octopusssy(f): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:

so every relationship with sex is a transactional relationship?
In the context which Nairaland males define what relationships should entail, sex in a relationship is transactional. Which is why they say "you can keep your body, I will keep my money" when the lady does not agree to sleep with the man after he provides for her needs.
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by SPAMBOX7: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

I say na your mama be olosho na, that is why you think every woman be olosho like am. Na why she no see better money train you and so you have become useless and hopeless, disturbing everybody on the internet. Bastard son of a thousand fathers cheesy
Olosho rest. Una national anthem no pass tagging of other people's moms and sisters as your defense mechanism. See your pidgin English sef reeks of olosho vibes. Follow come grin
Stupid hoes passed around by different men. Quote me again make I see how you go take find your dream simp cheesy
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Octopusssy(f): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Olosho rest. Una national anthem no pass tagging of other people's moms and sisters as your defense mechanism. See your pidgin English sef reeks of olosho vibes. Follow come grin
Stupid hoes passed around by different men. Quote me again make I see how you go take find your dream simp cheesy
Say me well to your mama, commander in chief of oloshos. I for tag your papa too but I am not sure you know him. See as you are expert on Olosho pidgin. It just confirms that you were raised by a prostitute which is why you now tag all women olosho. The fruit does not fall far from the tree na. A hopeless bastard you are, a hopeless bastard you will remain cheesy

Fvck off forever. I have more important things to do than argue back and forth with a gutter bred, insignificant sewer rat.
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Octopusssy(f): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2023
lexy2014:

where in his comment did he categorically state that the man in question provided "voluntarily"? can you show me where he said it?

see the way you are contradicting yourself. how does doing something voluntarily automatically mean responsibility (men are meant to be providers)?

if you say it was the man's responsibility to provide for the woman and her children, what then were her and her children's responsibility towards him?

you are still contradicting yourself. if you say what the man did was his responsibility, how come you are now calling it "help/assistance"?

who coerced the lady into having sex? did the person you quoted state that the woman had a job? if she has a job and doesnt want to be coerced into, why is she depending on provision from a man? cant she say "no thank you" to his generosity?
Look, I am responsible for what I write, but not what you understand. My post is very clear and not contradictory, and if you think so, that's on you. I don't have the inclination for prolonged arguments. I said what I said and it remains so.
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by SPAMBOX7: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

Say me well to your mama, commander in chief of oloshos. I for tag your papa too but I am not sure you know him. See as you are expert on Olosho pidgin. It just confirms that you were raised by a prostitute which is why you now tag all women olosho. The fruit does not fall far from the tree na. A hopeless bastard you are, a hopeless bastard you will remain cheesy

Fvck off forever. I have more important things to do than argue back and forth with a gutter bred, insignificant sewer rat.
Unfortunately for you after all this plenty talks if we eventually meet in person today I will still fvck your pussy out like every man who drops money does.
That enough is satisfying that you can cheaply be bought. Now go rest cheap slut. Octopussy. The name says it all grin
I won't reply your cheap pussy ass again
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by thaoriginator: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2023
Starz825:
so na op dey take JD ...

omoo na wa oooo... grin
No be small thing..

Books and a lil bit of JD, not bad..

Bob Marley weed on point cheesy
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:
A simp is a man who's in a relationship with a single mom and after providing for she and her child/children still begs her for sex

Do such degenerated men exist?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by garriAndsugar: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

In the context which Nairaland males define what relationships should entail, sex in a relationship is transactional. Which is why they say "you can keep your body, I will keep my money" when the lady does not agree to sleep with the man after he provides for her needs.
thats why i said the man is a simp if he spends and still be begging for sex.. sex for him should be served on a platter of gold for all his good deeds.
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by chocboi78(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

you no see your fîsh brain, but he didn’t have to marry her before providing for her and her kids from another man
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by lexy2014: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

Look, I am responsible for what I write, but not what you understand. My post is very clear and not contradictory, and if you think so, that's on you. I don't have the inclination for prolonged arguments. I said what I said and it remains so.

can you show me the argument you are talking about? when did questions become argument?

if you are responsible for what you write, then answering the questions shouldn't be a challenge for you.

who coerced the lady into having sex? did the person you quoted state that the woman had a job? if she has a job and doesn't want to be coerced into, why is she depending on provision from a man? cant she say "no thank you" to his generosity?
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by 43Ronin: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2023
Example of how not to be a SIMP- Hakimi
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by sajb(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:

This one choke😂
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by storm001(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is it right to ask for sex because you provided for her

What else should he have ask a single mom who depends on him for survival
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by storm001(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

Must he also provide for her, if she want someone to take care of her daily needs, make she go friend work.

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / Oyinbo Man Dances At A Yoruba Wedding. All Eyes On Him / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.