Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp (57982 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by elganzar(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
I honestly tried reading...

Your Bf helping out while you were sick is not simping__ but you see the rest you wrote there, they're relative and undefined

e.g The listening to his girl's suggestion and following it... if he considers it a good one, and follows it, sure__ if it's not a good one but follows it to please her, it's simping... Mostly everything you wrote is vague

You cannot teach a man how to be a man

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Savedday2: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
Don't be fooled.

All these listed above make you a big SIMP.

because, there is no clear line to differentiate from SIMPHOOD.

Ask her to prove that all she listed above are not major characteristic of a simp, without her ending it with insults

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Lyricalz01: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
A simp is a simp, no need to shalaye or blow big grammar, a simp always knows himself, and we all know a simp when we see one.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Neddstark: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
garriAndsugar:
A simp is a man who's in a relationship with a single mom and after providing for she and her child/children still begs her for sex

That kind of man should be hanged by the testicles.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by isabi2lof: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
As long as your care for your woman, they'll call you simp grin grin

7 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by ukaface(f): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
I want a simp-man grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by obinna58(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
This must be the opposite
All this are exactly what makes a man simp

8 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Warl0ck: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Octopusssy:
I think the adjective 'simp' is arguably the most misused adjective on this forum, and perhaps on social media. I recall when, some time ago, I was ill and my significant other washed my clothes (hand wash o) he laughingly remarked "if my guys see me washing your clothes, they will call me a simp".

That got me thinking. Does showing care to your partner make you a simp? The toxic social media Alfamails seem to think so. The same 'alpha males' wey no dey give their mama monthly allowance, talk less of her holding their net worth for them, but are here shouting "Hakimi is our hero!" (we are not ready for THAT conversation).

I saw this post on Facebook and decided to repost it with permission.

Trash. Onto the Next please

7 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by constancefriday(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Can you imagine or phatom how offended female folks are with what Hakimi did to his wife?
@Octopu**y - Some of y'all girl folks deserve the "Hakimi method" of being dealt with because, the man in your life will meet all these criteria up above but yet still get dealt the heartless blow.
E no go better for lazy girls wey dey find cool rich guys to fleece.
Just Flush that tattered heart emoji down the toilet!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Abbeytoy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Maybe you should write What makes men a Simp instead?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by lordtony27(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
Octopusssy:

Must he have sex with her? If he wan nack, make he marry her.
the way u marry all the guys wey don Nack u abi 👍🏼 Dey play

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by tivity101: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Octopusssy:

Must he have sex with her? If he wan nack, make he marry her.
Nor be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Maynman: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
Octopusssy:
I think the adjective 'simp' is arguably the most misused adjective on this forum, and perhaps on social media. I recall when, some time ago, I was ill and my significant other washed my clothes (hand wash o) he laughingly remarked "if my guys see me washing your clothes, they will call me a simp".

That got me thinking. Does showing care to your partner make you a simp? The toxic social media Alfamails seem to think so. The same 'alpha males' wey no dey give their mama monthly allowance, talk less of her holding their net worth for them, but are here shouting "Hakimi is our hero!" (we are not ready for THAT conversation).

A woman can never tell a man how to be a man.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by advanceDNA: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
thegooddieyoung:

This Hakimi stunt still dey pepper your gender die

All those hardworking women wey no bother about man money no even care... most of them dey even support Hakimi...

but u see those one wey dey hope to use marriage end their bill-paying days .... e go still dey pepper dem for another 3 months...

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by ebenholer2(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
MOST MEN ARE MADE A SIMP BY WOMEN...THAT IS THE REALITY. ANY MARRIAGE BUILT ON MONEY, SEX OR AVAILABILITY OF CHILDREN ONLY MAY EVENTUALLY TURN THE MAN INTO A SIMP. LOVE IS THE BASIS OF MARRIAGE THAT LADIES/WOMEN SHOULD LEARN ABOUT. INSTEAD THEY ARE BUSY LEARNING FROM THEIR FRIENDS AND FALIMIES TO BE TOO DEMANDING FOR MONEY, THEY ARE TAUGHT ABOUT SEXUALITY AND ILL-FEELING WHEN CHILD-BEARING IS BECOMING DELAYED WHEREAS MARRIAGE IS AN INSTITUTION CREATED BASICALLY FOR LOVE.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by advanceDNA: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
lordtony27:
the way u marry all the guys wey don Nack u abi 👍🏼 Dey play

See vawulence... grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Tim1212(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Octopusssy:

Op is the greatest simp of all time

8 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by damkin24(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Not surprised because this can only be shared by female.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Germi9: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rokiat:
That word is misused on this site by all these toxic so called masculine men.
If that’s you on your profile then you try

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by abba09: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
virginprincess:
Op,thank you for trying to educate all this illiterate toxic men here.
her definition of simp is same as that of the toxic men here.

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by bitbillionaire: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Itooweak4una:

Marry her? A single mother with two fking kids. Can you advise your own brother to do such abomination

And why would you even want to have sex with somebody you consider an abomination to marry in the first place? Do you even know the implication and import of what you just said?

5 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by enemachris(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by professore(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Octopusssy:

Absolutely

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by LeyeWrites: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Don't take any advice about men from women

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by jozee8: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
Octopusssy:

The devil can never tell someone how to become righteous, that is, a woman cannot tell a man how to become a MAN

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by TAGf(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
A simp is a man that begs his girlfriend that he pays her school fees and pays her bills to stay with him cos she see him as a failure for not having a car. #spit

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Nickymezor(f): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Well said OP
Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Tony4000: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Don’t mind the cow head, this generation is casted!!!
Urheadmaster:
Is it right to ask for sex because you provided for her

1 Like

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Faposky95: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
wahalawahala:
Peter Obi is the biggest simp in the world😂... If u doubt, search for the yes daddy ,ok daddy , thank u daddy conversation , very ridiculous😒

Trying to be funny
DRYyyyy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Adesuwag(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Itooweak4una:

Marry her? A single mother with two fking kids. Can you advise your own brother to do such abomination
so of all the women out there, your best example is a single mother. Single lady don finish?
Some of you lot have got seven step dads but Guy Gettout!

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp by Ogaonos: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Octopusssy:

A SIMP IS A MAN WHO DO ALL YOU MENTION WHICH IS NT A BAD THING BUT RECEIVE NUTING IN RETURN FROM HIS WOMAN ESP SEX.EG WILL SMITH SLAPPIN CHRIS ROCK AT OSCAR TO FIGHT FOR HIS CHEATING WIFE ND INTERVIEWED BY HER ABOUT HER INFIDELITY DT SIMP.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.