Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? (6126 Views)

My Argument For God's Existence. / My Argument For God's Existence / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
What Is the Best Argument for the Existence of God?

Because an atheist does believe in God, but does not believe that he believes in God, he is simply a walking bundle of inconsistencies.

Full article

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
First, who created God? 🤣
Let's start our own argument here!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Draslo(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
If you ask scientists what was before the big bang, you will be hearing Singularity up and down. To me, that's evidence of God. For every action, there's a reaction. I think our brains are still too primitive to have a clear cut answer. Just like trying to figure out the size of the entire universe with just human eyes, it's impossible.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by LottiOk: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
I don't believe in Superman, Batman, spiderman, brainiac,joker, venom etc etc...... I guess dat makes dem real.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Mathantics: 1:47am On Apr 17, 2023
Draslo:

If you ask scientists what was before the big bang, you will be hearing Singularity up and down. To me, that's evidence of God. For every action, there's a reaction. I think our brains are still too primitive to have a clear cut answer. Just like trying to figure out the size of the entire universe with just human eyes, it's impossible.

So why do you conclude that a thing created the Universe

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by orisa37: 4:20am On Apr 17, 2023
THAT THE SUPREME SPIRIT CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH AND ALL THAT IS IN THEM.
AND YOU MUST ALWAYS BE IN SPIRIT TO FEEL HIM.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by orisa37: 4:28am On Apr 17, 2023
You must be in SPIRIT to know GOD first and when you get IT, you can ask IT who created IT.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by orisa37: 4:53am On Apr 17, 2023
HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GOD? WHO. WHAT AND WHERE IS GOD TO YOU?
TO ME GOD IS THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION THAT IS EVERYTHING AND EXISTS ABUNDANTLY EVERYWHERE. HE IS OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT AND OMNISPIRIT. HE IS RIGHT HERE IN THIS OUR DISCUSSION.
PRAY ALWAYS THAT YOU DO NOT ENTER INTO TEMPTATION.
ELON MUSK JUST ACKNOWLEDGED THAT ROME IS FALLING AND THE CALIPHATE IS RISING AND THAT THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION IS THE ARCHITECT AND PRODUCER OF LIFE.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:45am On Apr 17, 2023
Creation is what often comes to the minds of many at the mention of that title "GOD" it's normal to reason that way after all there are lots of unanswered questions locked up in the brains of intelligent beings.
But what we should be concerned about mostly is that which affects or threatens our peace! Whether creation or BigBang we are here already so how do we cohabit peacefully without having to think of fear of our fellow human?
Today billions of people throughout the world are residing in places where ferocious breasts are scared of coming so we settle in places where we can wake up and come out of our doors confident that lions, tigers, wolves and other predators are far away even though we know they exist on the same planet.
But then we still build destructive weapons in anticipation of killing our own race and many have gone into the wild to bring to their homes predators and caged them despite living inside cages themselves out of fear of their own neighbours who are supposed to be loving, caring and hospitable humans!

I think that's what we should concentrate on now as intelligent beings if we all want peace why is it difficult for us to live together as one big and happy family of peace loving beings?
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2023
The first evidence is our conscience. God placed the very evidence that he exist in every human conscience. You just know but can't explain it. Those who say God doesn't exist do that in negation of the voice of their conscience.

The second evidence is the word of God contained in the Bible.

The third evidence are his works as recorded in the historical books and even the miracles that is happening before our very eyes.

The fourth evidence is the Holy Spirit. He bears witness with our spirit that we are the children of God.

The fifth evidence are the heavens and the earth he created. Only a fool can say that the present universe came by accident. An intelligent mind must have done this because everything is organized. Night and day, seasons, rotation of the earth, the sunlight and moon etc.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2023
Which of the gods? Yahweh?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by CodeTemplar: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
when you know God and make it into His kingdom, you will be lectured on that. If consciousness was a random phenomenon, life patterns won't so consistent across species of organisms.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2023
CodeTemplar:
when you know God and make it into His kingdom, you will be lectured on that. If consciousness was a random phenomenon, life patterns won't so consistent across species of organisms.
Wetin this guy dey yarn? 🤷‍♂️
Who created God, simple question.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by LottiOk: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
Grown men in d 21st century trying 2 prove d existence of an imaginary being shocked grin cheesy d most of dia grandkids wld stumble on dia silly attempts @ explaining d lunacy dey were indoctrinated into & be so ashamed of dem grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
Draslo:

So how did this god come about?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ken4Christ:
The first evidence is our conscience. God placed the very evidence that he exist in every human conscience. You just know but can't explain it. Those who say God doesn't exist do that in negation of the voice of their conscience.

The third evidence are his works as recorded in the historical books and even the miracles that is happening before our very eyes.

The fourth evidence is the Holy Spirit. He bears witness with our spirit that we are the children of God.

The fifth evidence are the heavens and the earth he created. Only a fool can say that the present universe came by accident. An intelligent mind must have done this because everything is organized. Night and day, seasons, rotation of the earth, the sunlight and moon etc.
Flying Spaghetti Monster created us all. He stretched his noodly limbs and all man was spawned. Holy Spirit is a scam

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Because an atheist does believe in God, but does not believe that he believes in God, he is simply a walking bundle of inconsistencies.

Full article

Flat contradiction! cheesy

1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

But yahweh came from nothing, didn’t he?
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Flying Spaghetti Monster created us all. He stretched his noodly limbs and all man was spawned. Holy Spirit is a scam

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. You just made yourself a double candidate of hell.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by LottiOk: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
If ur god exists Y is he silent now in dis 21st century but very active during d era of primitive, illiterate goat herders who were still crude & barbaric in their thinking

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. You just made yourself a double candidate of hell.
Blasphemy against His Blessed Holy Noodly Limbs is punishable by eternal boiling in the Fiery Flames

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Blasphemy against His Blessed Holy Noodly Limbs is punishable by eternal boiling in the Fiery Flames

Satan is celebrating you. He is happy he has a sure prisoner in you.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Draslo(m): 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

So how did this god come about?
Even scientists have a difficult time explaining how the universe came from nothing. The concept of God is too humanized in our religions. That's the reason for atheism. The concept of God is too vast for our understanding.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 5:51am On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:

Even scientists have a difficult time explaining how the universe came from nothing. The concept of God is too humanized in our religions. That's the reason for atheism. The concept of God is too vast for our understanding.

Everything we know about “god” is from human understanding, even humans coined the name “god” and it means idol(what’s libated upon).
Humans created god and gods.

Scientists know more about the universe than they did 100 years ago, imagine what scientists will know about universe next 100 years.

The concept of god and gods is very simple to understand that’s why we have different people even ancient uneducated people forming their own god, christian god is yahweh, muslim god is allah, hindu god is brahma, norse god is odin, greek god is zeus etc… very easy to create god.
An atheist doesn’t just reject a god, he rejects all gods.
Atheism from Atheos, what are theos?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 5:59am On Apr 18, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Do you now believe in evolution like john lennox,or you are cherry-picking parts that suits you? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:03am On Apr 18, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Full article

Who/What is God? Let's begin with this

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2023
orisa37:
HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GOD? WHO. WHAT AND WHERE IS GOD TO YOU?
TO ME GOD IS THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION THAT IS EVERYTHING AND EXISTS ABUNDANTLY EVERYWHERE. HE IS OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT AND OMNISPIRIT. HE IS RIGHT HERE IN THIS OUR DISCUSSION.
PRAY ALWAYS THAT YOU DO NOT ENTER INTO TEMPTATION.
ELON MUSK JUST ACKNOWLEDGED THAT ROME IS FALLING AND THE CALIPHATE IS RISING AND THAT THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION IS THE ARCHITECT AND PRODUCER OF LIFE.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
How are you sure that God is Omnipresent? Are you an omnipresent yourself? You said God is in this discussion right? How do you know that he is at the same time on quora since you are not on quora yourself? Where is the proof that Your God is infact present in this discussion? And by the way, how did you know God is Omniscient? Are you omniscienct yourself? Do you know this God? If yes, then let's test his omnisciency together

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:12am On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Blasphemy against the rest of the gods that you so not believe in is also worthy of eternal damnation. Okay now! This hell you are talking about, where is it?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2023
orisa37:
THAT THE SUPREME SPIRIT CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH AND ALL THAT IS IN THEM.
AND YOU MUST ALWAYS BE IN SPIRIT TO FEEL HIM.
Why do I need to be in spirit to feel the same thing you claimed created everything? If that thing is Omnipresent, should he not also be in the body? So why can't I just feel him in the body? Why do I need to be in the spirit to feel him? It means he is not in the body, so he is not Omnipresent, therefore he is no God. QED.
By the way, have you felt this God in the spirit? Let's put you to test

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:
The first evidence that there is no God is my conscience, the fact that I'm very convinced in the non existence of anything called God. If truly God placed that consciousness in me, I should not be able to think that there is no God. That shouldn't even cross my mind at all.

Ken4Christ:

Just the book of Genesis, and anyone who reads that with an open mind will dump this God's fallacy. Perhaps, what about the rest of the religious books? What of the Koran? Whose words did their followers say is written in them?

Ken4Christ:

The third evidence are the lies that were recorded in the over blown books that can no longer happen before our very eyes. How come snakes and donkeys no longer talk? manna never fell before our eyes yet many people are dying of hunger in Somalia. Have you ever seen a grown limb thru miracle? Where did it happen? Can your God no longer do miracles?
Ken4Christ:

What is the proof that the holy spirit bears witness with your spirit and you are not just suffering from both auditory and visual hallucinations? Perhaps, the level of consciousness in human

Ken4Christ:

Only a fool can say the present universe is a product of an intelligent design, if be so, we'll begin to question whether that intelligent being is indeed intelligent or far from being intelligent. Earthquakes, Volcanoes, flooding draught and famine are indeed the works of an intelligent design? People born with disabilities and deformities are indeed the works of an intelligent design? How can a manufacturer make a car that doesn't move by itself and call it an intelligent design? Anyone who think this universe is a product of an intelligent design really doesn't know what being intelligent means. In our solar system, only Earth as we speak has living organism within, so what did the intelligent design create Mercury Venus and the rest for? For decoration? I laughter...

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

The first evidence that there is no God is my conscience, the fact that I'm very convinced in the non existence of anything called God. If truly God placed that consciousness in me, I should not be able to think that there is no God. That shouldn't even cross my mind at all.

Just the book of Genesis, and anyone who reads that with an open mind will dump this God's fallacy. Perhaps, what about the rest of the religious books? What of the Koran? Whose words did their followers say is written in them?

The third evidence are the lies that were recorded in the over blown books that can no longer happen before our very eyes. How come snakes and donkeys no longer talk? manna never fell before our eyes yet many people are dying of hunger in Somalia. Have you ever seen a grown limb thru miracle? Where did it happen? Can your God no longer do miracles?

What is the proof that the holy spirit bears witness with your spirit and you are not just suffering from both auditory and visual hallucinations? Perhaps, the level of consciousness in human

Only a fool can say the present universe is a product of an intelligent design, if be so, we'll begin to question whether that intelligent being is indeed intelligent or far from being intelligent. Earthquakes, Volcanoes, flooding draught and famine are indeed the works of an intelligent design? People born with disabilities and deformities are indeed the works of an intelligent design? How can a manufacturer make a car that doesn't move by itself and call it an intelligent design? Anyone who think this universe is a product of an intelligent design really doesn't know what being intelligent means. In our solar system, only Earth as we speak has living organism within, so what did the intelligent design create Mercury Venus and the rest for? For decoration? I laughter...

May God have mercy on you. The devil is really holding you captive. But I pray for your liberty in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Blasphemy against the rest of the gods that you so not believe in is also worthy of eternal damnation. Okay now! This hell you are talking about, where is it?

Hell is beneath. In the lowest part of the earth. It's a spiritual kingdom. Just as heaven is above and cannot be seen with physical eyes, hell cannot be see with physical eyes.

Lost souls go there after death. But Jesus died for you so you will be delivered from hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Do Demons Want From Us? / Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria / How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.