Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? (6149 Views)

My Argument For God's Existence. / My Argument For God's Existence / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

Why would I wanna be in dull heaven missing Yahweh's white ass when I can be having a ball with Pac and Big in hell?

All the activities in hell revolves around weeping and gnashing of teeth. You will curse the day your mother gave birth to you when you get there. It would have been better you were never born.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

Bwahahahah.
So devil is powerful enough to not get burnt by hell that was created by your creator and Yahweh is staring at him helplessly.
Is it only devil that’s not affected, are his angels not also affected?
Which throne is the devil been “completely” dethroned from?

I don’t think the devil wants yahweh redemption, he’s already going toe to toe with him to the extent that yahweh fire is ineffective to him.

The devil is presently operating with the authority he got from Adam to rule the earth. This is why the Bible calls him the god of this world.

But when his time is up, he will be confined in the Lake of Fire and will be tormented day and night.

But he wants people like you to join him. He does not want to suffer alone. Yes, he won on the aspect of having the majority on his side.

For every one person who makes heaven, about ten thousands go to hell.

This is why Jesus said, many are called but few are chosen.

He also said that the road that leads to destruction is wide and many will follow that road. And you have chosen that way also. But any day you are ready to repent, the Lord will save you. The choice is yours.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The devil is presently operating with the authority he got from Adam to rule the earth. This is why the Bible calls him the god of this world.

But when his time is up, he will be confined in the Lake of Fire and will be tormented day and night.

But he wants people like you to join him. He does not want to suffer alone. Yes, he won on the aspect of having the majority on his side.

For every one person who makes heaven, about ten thousands go to hell.

This is why Jesus said, many are called but few are chosen.

He also said that the road that leads to destruction is wide and many will follow that road. And you have chosen that way also. But any day you are ready to repent, the Lord will save you. The choice is yours.

Adam gave devil authority how?
Was adam the god of this world before?
You can’t give what you don’t have

Why can’t your god confined the devil now, like you said he is looking for people to join him, is it not common sense to confined him now, or yahweh doesn’t have the power to?
It seems yahweh wants people to go to hell by not confining devil since all these centuries.
If a criminal is killing people you arrest him immediately, what are you waiting for?

You said the devil is not affected by the fire in hell now, is devil currently in hell and is still the ruler of this world at the same time?
Did he dethrone yahweh, when? and your omniscience god didn’t see it coming? Or does the the devil have power to blind yahweh not to see his plans?
So many loopholes in your fairytale.

When you are ready to use common sense, you’ll realised that you’ve been duped with jewish books, i hope you don’t die a yahweh worshipper sha

Your jesus that exist only in New Testament is also dead in that same New Testament. Your own bible said so cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

Adam gave devil authority how?
Was adam the god of this world before?
You can’t give what you don’t have

Why can’t your god confined the devil now, like you said he is looking for people to join him, is it not common sense to confined him now, or yahweh doesn’t have the power to?
It seems yahweh wants people to go to hell by not confining devil since all these centuries.
If a criminal is killing people you arrest him immediately, what are you waiting for?

You said the devil is not affected by the fire in hell now, is devil currently in hell and is still the ruler of this world at the same time?
Did he dethrone yahweh, when? and your omniscience god didn’t see it coming? Or does the the devil have power to blind yahweh not to see his plans?
So many loopholes in your fairytale.

When you are ready to use common sense, you’ll realised that you’ve been duped with jewish books, i hope you don’t die a yahweh worshipper sha

Your jesus that exist only in New Testament is also dead in that same New Testament. Your own bible said so cheesy

Adam was indeed the god of this world.

When he was created, God told him to have dominion over all the works of his hands. And that made him the god of this world until he lost it to Satan.

The scripture says;

Romans 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

So, Adam became subject to Satan because he yielded himself to obey him.

Satan confirmed the transfer of the ownership of the world to him when he tempted Jesus. He told him;

Luke 4:6. ".... All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: FOR THAT IS DELIVERED UNTO ME; and to whomsoever I will I give it."

Notice the phrase, 'for that is delivered unto me'.

Who delivered it to Satan? It was Adam.

And Jesus came to get it back legally but Satan wanted to tempt him to take a short cut.

He had to die on the cross. And legally we are free and Satan has been defeated but he has not been dethroned. He will be dethroned when this present world system pass away.

His last kingdom on earth will be the revived Roman Empire which will be a confederation of ten European nations. And that kingdom will only last for seven years. After that Jesus will reign on earth for 1,000 years.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by LottiOk: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Religion is full of shit

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ray Comfort Blasts Andy Stanley. Says He Should Get Out of the Pulpit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMqiveUOO8
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I feel so sorry for you the day you will stand before Jesus to give account of all these idle words. You will wish that mountains should fall on you and crush you to dead instead of facing Jesus. Oh, it will be a very miserable day for you. It's the path you have chosen. Endure the punishment when it comes.
I feel so sorry for you the day you will stand before Flying Spaghetti Monster to give account of all these idle words. You will wish that mountains should fall on you and crush you to dead instead of facing Flying Spaghetti Monster. Oh, it will be a very miserable day for you. It's the path you have chosen. Endure the punishment when it comes

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:

All the activities in hell revolves around weeping and gnashing of teeth. You will curse the day your mother gave birth to you when you get there. It would have been better you were never born.
All the activities in Noodly Flames revolves around weeping and gnashing of teeth. You will curse the day your mother gave birth to you when you get there. It would have been better you were never born, and the Noodly Monster won't forgive

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
What an embarrassment

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Adam was indeed the god of this world.

When he was created, God told him to have dominion over all the works of his hands. And that made him the god of this world until he lost it to Satan.

The scripture says;

Romans 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

So, Adam became subject to Satan because he yielded himself to obey him.

Satan confirmed the transfer of the ownership of the world to him when he tempted Jesus. He told him;

Luke 4:6. ".... All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: FOR THAT IS DELIVERED UNTO ME; and to whomsoever I will I give it."

Notice the phrase, 'for that is delivered unto me'.

Who delivered it to Satan? It was Adam.

And Jesus came to get it back legally but Satan wanted to tempt him to take a short cut.

He had to die on the cross. And legally we are free and Satan has been defeated but he has not been dethroned. He will be dethroned when this present world system pass away.

His last kingdom on earth will be the revived Roman Empire which will be a confederation of ten European nations. And that kingdom will only last for seven years. After that Jesus will reign on earth for 1,000 years.

Yahweh told him to have dominion over work of HIS hand, whose work, is it adam or yahweh work?
If it is adam, what is adam work? Did he create the world?
If it is yahweh work, is devil not part of it, why didn’t adam have dominion over satan? Also yahweh created heaven and earth(i wonder who created other planets, ancient writers didn’t know that earth is very tiny lol), using your logic that means devil is the god of heaven and earth.

And if adam is the god of the word how was devil able to deceive him? Is devil not of this world? Was the devil a subject to adam?

When satan wanted to deal with job why did he ask for permission from yahweh since he is the god of the world?
Maybe it was yahweh that gave satan permission of this world.

What’s the essence of defeating satan without dethroning him? What’s the aim? Are you sure he defeated anything, cause This makes zero sense.
It seems jesus and yahweh have a soft place for satan.
How will this present system pass when devil is the god of this world? And has dominion of this world, Who will make it pass?
You’re just contradicting yourself.

Your jesus is dead according to your own bible, the Revelation you are basing your life on is talking about king nero and the number is 616.

Also how come your god is so messy, omniscience god didn’t see any of these coming? Or does the the devil have power to blind yahweh not to see his plans?
It seems Devil and yahweh are into this charade together.
This is common sense na.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
What an embarrassment
Ignorance. Are apes and monkeys are different animals. I guess its a waste of time teaching a thick headed theist like you basic biology

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

Yahweh told him to have dominion over HIS work, whose work, is it adam or yahweh work?
If it is adam, what is adam work? Did he create the world?
If it is yahweh work, is devil not part of it, why didn’t adam have dominion over satan?
And if adam is the god of the word how was devil able to deceive him? Is devil not of this world? Was the devil a subject to adam?

When satan wanted to deal with job why did he ask for permission from yahweh since he is the god of the world?
Maybe it was yahweh that gave satan permission of this world.

What’s the essence of defeating satan without dethroning him? What’s the aim? Are you sure he defeated anything, cause This makes zero sense.
It seems jesus and yahweh have a soft place for satan.
How will this present system pass when devil is the god of this world? And has dominion of this world, Who will make it pass?
You’re just contradicting yourself.

Your jesus is dead according to your own bible, the Revelation you are basing your life on is talking about king nero and the number is 616.

Also how come your god is so messy, omniscience god didn’t see any of these coming? Or does the the devil have power to blind yahweh not to see his plans?
This is common sense na.

The devil is not God's creation. God created Lucifer who later became the devil.

The devil therefore was not part of what Adam was to have dominion over because Adam never even knew that the devil existed. This is why the devil spoke through a serpent.

Adam before the fall did not anything evil. It was the tree that exposed him to know what is evil and good.

The good news is that Christ has redeemed us from the power of Darkness or Satan. So, those in Christ have dominion over Satan.

If you are not in Christ, Satan is your god and master.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The devil is not God's creation. God created Lucifer who later became the devil.

The devil therefore was not part of what Adam was to have dominion over because Adam never even knew that the devil existed. This is why the devil spoke through a serpent.

Adam before the fall did not anything evil. It was the tree that exposed him to know what is evil and good.

The good news is that Christ has redeemed us from the power of Darkness or Satan. So, those in Christ have dominion over Satan.

Yahweh didn’t create “lucifer”, Lucifer is not found in the Old Testament only in the New Testament. Omniscience god didn’t know devil will turn out bad but omniscience god know that devil will be dethroned lol
Yahweh created Devil, in hebrew it means opposer.
Did the devil speak through a serpent, or the devil transform to serpent?

Since Adam didn’t know what evil and good is before eating the apple or whatever, how then do you now claim he didn’t do anything evil? How was he able to differentiate? How then did he disobeyed? Is disobedience a good thing now?

Christ is greek word that comes from hebrew and it means messiah, all kings and priests in ancient israel are Messiahs.
Also christ means anointed, as in anointed with OIL, that’s why the jews reject your roman propaganda of Iesus chrestus.

If you don’t use your common sense you’ll die a yahweh worshipper and be a slave to jewish mythology.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

Yahweh didn’t create “lucifer”, Lucifer is not found in the Old Testament only in the New Testament. Omniscience god didn’t know devil will turn out bad but omniscience god know that devil will be dethroned lol
Yahweh created Devil, in hebrew it means opposer.
Did the devil speak through a serpent, or the devil transform to serpent?

Since Adam didn’t know what evil and good is before eating the apple or whatever, how then do you now claim he didn’t do anything evil? How was he able to differentiate? How then did he disobeyed? Is disobedience a good thing now?

Christ is greek word that comes from hebrew and it means messiah, all kings and priests in ancient israel are Messiahs.
Also christ means anointed, as in anointed with OIL, that’s why the jews reject your roman propaganda of Iesus chrestus.

If you don’t use your common sense you’ll die a yahweh worshipper and be a slave to jewish mythology.

The people feeding you with lies will not go unpunished.

Embrace the truth that is in Christ alone and be free.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The people feeding you with lies will not go unpunished.

Embrace the truth that is in Christ alone and be free.

The people that brainwashed and indoctrinated you i hope they die a yahweh worshipper.

Embrace common sense and don’t be a slave to a dead jewish man or else your chains will be long and tight.

Also how come your god is so messy, omniscience god didn’t see any of these coming? Or does the devil have power to blind yahweh not to see his plans?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:22am On Apr 19, 2023
Creation Question #1: Did God Use Evolution?

— with Dan Lietha - Cartoonist/Illustrator.

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Kez11: 2:56am On Apr 19, 2023
Ken4Christ:

1.The devil is not God's creation. God created Lucifer who later became the devil.

2.The devil therefore was not part of what Adam was to have dominion over because Adam never even knew that the devil existed. This is why the devil spoke through a serpent.

3.Adam before the fall did not anything evil. It was the tree that exposed him to know what is evil and good.

4.The good news is that Christ has redeemed us from the power of Darkness or Satan. So, those in Christ have dominion over Satan.

5.If you are not in Christ, Satan is your god and master.

I have been following this tread just to learn but you raised some points that needs clarification.

First, growing up I was an ardent christian, infact, the feeling and joy of every sunday morning could be equated to that of christmas as a kid... Guess you know how it is.

As the years go by, my knowledge and wisdom increased, then I discerned so many lacuna in the christian doctrine and religion at large then I started asking questions.

Something I noticed about christians mostly is this, whenever someone ask an objective question as regards their dogma belief, instead of giving a clear answer, they will vilify and label the fellow hell designate.

Back to your comment, I had to itemize your points to march my questions.

1. I read that the christian God is all knowing (omniscient) that means he knows the end even before the beginning. Why did he create Lucifer since he already knows that he will someday rebel against him which will be the root cause of chaos in the world?

2. What language did the serpent speak with Eve and why has the serpent not been speaking for centuries now? More so, according to Genesis 3:14, the serpent was cursed to loose its legs by God for deceiving Eve. What about other reptiles that crawl with their belly today, were they also accomplice?

3. This will seem like the first, the all knowing God who knows the end from the begining already knew that the tree at the garden of Eden will constitutes a source of enmity between him (God) and Adam, since he created all things, why did he put the tree there or why create the tree in the first place?

4. God redeemed us by deliberately allowing someone to be slaughtered? Does he drink blood or what? Even after the so called redemption the devil is still going around tempting God's people and converting them to his kingdom. Since God is most powerful, don't you think the greatest redemption of man would have been to bound this rouge guy and cast him into the bottomless pit and confine him there forever so that man can forever be free from his antics? Since he can easily trap him, why allow him the luxury of time to deceive and convert his people he created in his own image and likeness?

5. Christ is just a messenger of the christian God just as Mohammed is the messenger of Allah. This is one of the reasons Jews and Muslims don't agree with christians.

When one critically look at religion with an OPEN MIND, you will discern and believe that so many dots do not connect. The people that wrote the bible are the greatest con men ever lived. They succeeded in manipulating and enslaved billions of people without pressure or coercion.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2023
Kez11:

I have been following this tread just to learn but you raised some points that needs clarification.

First, growing up I was an ardent christian, infact, the feeling and joy of every sunday morning could be equated to that of christmas as a kid... Guess you know how it is.

As the years go by, my knowledge and wisdom increased, then I discerned so many lacuna in the christian doctrine and religion at large then I started asking questions.

Something I noticed about christians mostly is this, whenever someone ask an objective question as regards their dogma belief, instead of giving a clear answer, they will vilify and label the fellow hell designate.

1. I read that the christian God is all knowing (omniscient) that means he knows the end even before the beginning. Why did he create Lucifer since he already knows that he will someday rebel against him which will be the root cause of chaos in the world?

2. What language did the serpent speak with Eve and why has the serpent not been speaking for centuries now? More so, according to Genesis 3:14, the serpent was cursed to loose its legs by God for deceiving Eve. What about other reptiles that crawl with their belly today, were they also accomplice?

3. This will seem like the first, the all knowing God who knows the end from the begining already knew that the tree at the garden of Eden will constitutes a source of enmity between him (God) and Adam, since he created all things, why did he put the tree there or why create the tree in the first place?

4. God redeemed us by deliberately allowing someone to be slaughtered? Does he drink blood or what? Even after the so called redemption the devil is still going around tempting God's people and converting them to his kingdom. Since God is most powerful, don't you think the greatest redemption of man would have been to bound this rouge guy and cast him into the bottomless pit and confine him there forever so that man can forever be free from his antics? Since he can easily trap him, why allow him the luxury of time to deceive and convert his people he created in his own image and likeness?

5. Christ is just a messenger of the christian God just as Mohammed is the messenger of Allah. This is one of the reasons Jews and Muslims don't agree with christians.

When one critically look at religion with an OPEN MIND, you will discern and believe that so many dots do not connect. The people that wrote the bible are the greatest con men ever lived. They succeeded in manipulating and enslaved billions of people without pressure or coercion.

I will use an example of how God deals with us to answer your first question.

Right now, I am saved but if I later backslide, I will go to hell.

What took me to hell? My decision did and not God.

Did God know I was going to hell?

Yes but with a clause. He knows I will go to hell if I reject Christ and he knows I will make heaven if I accept Christ and remain faithful.

So, our destiny is dependent more on our decisions than God's foreknowledge.

So, what God does is that he gives each of us an opportunity to be saved. If you accept it, you will be saved, if you reject it, you will be damned.

In the same sense, when he created Lucifer, he knew Lucifer will continue to enjoy his good status and glory if he remains faithful and he also knew he will be judged if he disobeyed.

So, Lucifer was given the opportunity to choose his own destiny. It will be wrong for God to say I won't create Lucifer because I know he will rebel. He gives everyone an opportunity to choose his destiny.

It's just like saying that I will not send my child to school because I know he will fail. You have to give your child a benefit of doubt that he will pass.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2023
Kez11:

The serpent certainly spoke in language that Eve understood.

On why we have other creeping animals apart from snake that creeps on their belly, I don't know.

I certainly don't know everything. Whether they were accomplices or God created them that way, I don't know.

But what I believe is that the devil spoke through the serpent.

We have at least another occasion that a donkey spoke.

So, it's possible for animals to speak but it's unusual.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2023
Ken4Christ:

This is just like saying Mein Furher wasn't created by yahweh. But Yahweh created Adolf Hitler.
Typical theist logic.
By the way, didn't yahweh anticipate Lucifer would turn on him? Yet he gave him power over his own creations to subjugate and deceive them

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2023
Kez11:

Your third question is like asking why a teacher would set a question when he knows that some students will fail the exam.

Every human is a student before God and we must be tested to prove our loyalty to God.

And the result of the test could go either way. If Adam had not eaten of the forbidden tree, we will not be asking this question.

Jesus who came as the last Adam was also tested. But he passed the test. What if Jesus had failed the test? We all would have been doomed. So, God did not exempt Jesus from the test as the test is a basic requirement to know our loyalty to him.

God expected Adam to pass the test. But Adam failed. And he knew what he would do if he failed.

Creating the world without that tree is like establishing an institution without examination. So, it's God's established principle and ways of testing our loyalty.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2023
I don’t think teachers are omniscience.
What is the need for a test when you already know the exact score of each individual before they were born?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2023
Kez11:

Someone has to die to redeem mankind because it's the blood that makes atonement for sins.

There is no short cut.

This is why the blood of animals were used for atonement before Jesus came. But the blood of animals could not take away the sins of mankind because it's not the same value as the man that nerds redemption. It only covered their sins for a one year period. And the sacrifice had to be repeated yearly.

But the blood of Jesus washed away our sins for eternity. He met the demand of justice.

If I am owing you a certain amount of money, it's either I pay you that money or it's equivalent. You won't accept anything less.

The life of the flesh is in the blood. And the penalty for sin is dead. So for the guilty to go free, someone has to die in his place. And this is what Jesus did for us. He died in our place. In the mind of divine justice, we are all legally free. But you will only enjoy that freedom if you believe and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

If you reject Jesus, you have only agree to pay it yourself and that will automatically end you in the pit of hell. I don't think you will want to go to hell. The punishment there is unbearable.

Why not give your life to Christ and deliver your soul from that horrible place.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2023
Kez11:

Thank God you made a distinction between the Bible God and Allah of Mohammed. So, you know that Allah is not God. The question now is that who is superior to who and who are you supposed to listen to?

The very words of Mohammed betrayed him. He said in Quran 46:9 that he is not sure of what will become of him nor of those who follow him. He conclude that he is just a messenger.

Compare his statement with that of Jesus. Jesus said, 'I am the way, the truth and the life and that no one comes to the Father except through him - John 14:6.

Jesus also said that; 'God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life - John 3:16.

There are many other statement Jesus made that affirmed he was not an ordinary man. On certain occasions, he claimed pre existence. At a few other times, he claimed equality with God.

Most importantly, he lived a life that was flawless.

Mohammed did not live a flawless life.

Jesus willingly died on the cross.

Muhammad did not die for anyone. Rather, he killed those who rejected him and forced them to embrace Islam.

Jesus died and rose again. Mohammed is still in his tomb.

Jesus appeared to many after his resurrection.

No one knows where Mohammed went to.

Jesus promised he is coming back to take us to heaven.

Mohammed never made any such promises.

If you have two options to choose from. With the credentials of Jesus and Mohammed laid side by side, no wise person will choose Mohammed over Jesus.

Please, be sincere to yourself, Mohammad is just a self acclaimed Prophet. He does not have the approval of any other known Prophet.

Jesus was approved by John the Baptist.

Prophets of old spoke about Jesus years before his birth. They even gave specific prophecies which came to pass.

God himself spoke from heaven twice and confirmed Jesus to be his Son.

Please, give your life to Jesus. He is alive to guarantee you destiny.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

This is just like saying Mein Furher wasn't created by yahweh. But Yahweh created Adolf Hitler.
Typical theist logic.
By the way, didn't yahweh anticipate Lucifer would turn on him? Yet he gave him power over his own creations to subjugate and deceive them

Fallen man is a victim of the disobedience of the first Adam. This is why the last Adam Jesus came to free us. The choice is yours either to remain under condemnation or receive the liberty that is in Christ alone.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

But yahweh came from nothing, didn’t he?

I hope it wouldn’t be too late by the time you find out. undecided

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

A Sango worshipper is a theist like you.
Yahweh doesn’t mind as long as you worship a deity? cheesy

And the dead human body will go to heaven?
Yahweh worshipper, Just look at this picture and see the absurdity lol, old white man with beards bwahahahahah

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2023
Conciouseness...

The universal consciousnesses..
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

I hope it wouldn’t be too late by the time you find out he's your Lord

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Kez11:

I wish there’s a superlike button. Seun please look into this.
1. Yahweh not only created good ol' Lucy, but gave him powers. These powers include omniscient(Dude knows where everyone is, and accords his temptations as such), omnipresent(He also is everywhere, reason he can tempt and wreak havok anywhere), omnipotent(Lucy can cause disease, death etc) etc. And proceeded to pit him against some puny humans who have absolutely no powers. How do we compare?

2. Christianity has no use for biology, because they could have known that these reptiles evolved over years.

3. Not only did he create the tree, he kept it right in the middle of the garden
Genesis 2:9
9 The LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil

… and gave it the most luscious fruits. Who does that?
Obviously he just wants Adam to eat the damn fruit!

4. Who created the concept of sin? Yahweh! Also he says he is omnibenevolent but man can offend him and he would not forgive man unless the blood of his son was split or the blood of millions of animals were spilled.
WHAT A BLOODTHIRSTY MEGALOMANIAC

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Someone has to die to redeem mankind because it's the blood that makes atonement for sins.

There is no short cut.

This is why the blood of animals were used for atonement before Jesus came. But the blood of animals could not take away the sins of mankind because it's not the same value as the man that nerds redemption. It only covered their sins for a one year period. And the sacrifice had to be repeated yearly.

But the blood of Jesus washed away our sins for eternity. He met the demand of justice.

If I am owing you a certain amount of money, it's either I pay you that money or it's equivalent. You won't accept anything less.

Yahweh worshipper what are you saying?
Are you saying your loving god needs blood as a requirement for atonement?
What’s an omnipotent god doing with blood of animals and man?

The blood of animals were atone to yahweh and devil?
And now that jesus blood was used, who was it atoned to, is it yahweh or devil?
Are you saying yahweh sent his own child so that he can kill his own child to use his blood to atone for your sins before yahweh can forgive you?
What kind of blood fetish does your creator for?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians/Africans Believe In Christianity/Muslim Crap? / Rccg Sunday School Manual (2016/2017 Edition) Sun. 09/10/2016 / Winners Chapel To Lay Foundation Of 3rd University In January At Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.