Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? (6154 Views)

My Argument For God's Existence. / My Argument For God's Existence / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Lost souls go there after death. But Jesus died for you so you will be delivered from hell.

Was hell created before or after jesus death?

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

Was hell created before or after jesus death?

Before
It was created for the devil and his angels after the devil fell.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Before
It was created for the devil and his angels after the devil fell.

How will devil and his angels burn in hell? With their spiritual body?
Why didn’t jesus death deliver devil and angel from hell?
Before jesus death, who was delivering people from hell?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Draslo(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

Everything we know about “god” is from human understanding, even humans coined the name “god” and it means idol(what’s libated upon).
Humans created god and gods.
Scientists know more about the universe than they did 100 years ago, imagine what scientists will know about universe next 100 years.

The concept of god and gods is very simple to understand that’s why we have different people even ancient uneducated people forming their own god, christian god is yahweh, muslim god is allah, hindu god is brahma, norse god is odin, greek god is zeus etc… very easy to create god.
An atheist doesn’t just reject a god, he rejects all gods.
Atheism from Atheos, what are theos?
The universe is too vast to happen by chance, my man. Ancient civilizations around the world claim their gods came down from the skies. Ancient Egyptians, Sumerians, Mayans and Aztecs,, Indigenous American Indians, Chinese dragons, Australian Aborigines, Even Yoruba race claimed Odu claimed down from the clouds on a chain....my belief is that humans are not God's only intelligent or living creatures in the universe. Many ancient civilizations on earth have drawings of spaceships when humans had little or no scientific advancements. They drew pictures of visitors who must have been gods to them. Even the bible tells us Elijah was taken away in a chariot of fire. How else would people of old describe a spaceship.

The mere fact that there are aliens is my main reason there's a God who supersedes all. If we were alone in the universe, I'd believe in the anomaly that created the big bang and the anomaly of our moon that aided in the evolution of species we have on this planet. My words may seem like gibberish but in time, you will learn to agree in life or in death.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:

The universe is too vast to happen by chance, my man. Ancient civilizations around the world claim their gods came down from the skies. Ancient Egyptians, Sumerians, Mayans and Aztecs,, Indigenous American Indians, Chinese dragons, Australian Aborigines, Even Yoruba race claimed Odu claimed down from the clouds on a chain....my belief is that humans are not God's only intelligent or living creatures in the universe. Many ancient civilizations on earth have drawings of spaceships when humans had little or no scientific advancements. They drew pictures of visitors who must have been gods to them. Even the bible tells us Elijah was taken away in a chariot of fire. How else would people of old describe a spaceship.

The mere fact that there are aliens is my main reason there's a God who supersedes all. If we were alone in the universe, I'd believe in the anomaly that created the big bang and the anomaly of our moon that aided in the evolution of species we have on this planet. My words may seem like gibberish but in time, you will learn to agree in life or in death.

And a god is not too vast to happen by chance?
Look up definition of universe, what formed the universe is from the universe, anything outside the universe doesn’t exist.

Post the links of many ancient civilizations drawing spaceships.

Your bible also said a snake can talk, why are snakes not talking?
Why are prophets not been taking away by chariot of fire, and mind you the god of elijah is yahweh, a common israelite god.

Where did you see aliens(slave) ?
And I’m sure these aliens are humanoids lol.

Your words are filled with ignorance that you read in a book called bible, first learn how your bible was written.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Draslo(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2023
Maybe I should have used the word extraterrestrials rather than aliens since you prefer the definition according to law. Like I said you will agree in life or in death. Either way, you won't remember me when you do because I'm sure you've had this argument with plenty people.

Feel free to search ancient civilizations and the proof of extra terrestrials. You will see evidence in civilizations on every continent. Stay particularly with South American civilizations, Indian civilizations and ancient Egypt if you truly want to educate yourself. Read also about Sumerians. Humanoids maybe, but not of this earth.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:
Maybe I should have used the word extraterrestrials rather than aliens since you prefer the definition according to law. Like I said you will agree in life or in death. Either way, you won't remember me when you do because I'm sure you've had this argument with plenty people.

Feel free to search ancient civilizations and the proof of extra terrestrials. You will see evidence in civilizations on every continent. Stay particularly with South American civilizations, Indian civilizations and ancient Egypt if you truly want to educate yourself. Read also about Sumerians. Humanoids maybe, but not of this earth.

Just drop the link since you’ve searched it especially the ones they were drawing spaceships?

Why are theists afraid of providing evidence?
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Draslo(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

Just drop the link since you’ve searched it especially the ones they were drawing spaceships?

Why are theists afraid of providing evidence?
I can't post you links. You must do your research yourself. If I post you one link, it can't change your perspective. This is a road you have to go down by yourself. I don't believe in the biblical God because he's too humanized but I do believe in a God. The one who made the not just this universe but other universes too. This world we live in is 3-dimensional. Trying to understand worlds in 4th or 5th dimensions even with all the scientific information in the world is heavy on the brain. It would break all our laws of physics and biological processes. God supersedes all the dimensions. There are some things we can never truly understand until we transcend. I already gave you key words to search about. I'm not posting you any links. Do your research
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:

I can't post you links. You must do your research yourself. If I post you one link, it can't change your perspective. This is a road you have to go down by yourself. I don't believe in the biblical God because he's too humanized but I do believe in a God. The one who made the not just this universe but other universes too. This world we live in is 3-dimensional. Trying to understand worlds in 4th or 5th dimensions even with all the scientific information in the world is heavy on the brain. God supersedes all the dimensions. There are some things we can never truly understand until we transcend. I already gave you key words to search about. I'm not posting you any links. Do your research

You made a claim, prove it.
Talk is cheap.
Post links where many ancient civilizations are drawing spaceships, how hard is it

Everything you know about god comes from religion, all the attributes you know about this god are claims followers of deities attach to their various gods.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:

I can't post you links. You must do your research yourself. If I post you one link, it can't change your perspective. This is a road you have to go down by yourself. I don't believe in the biblical God because he's too humanized but I do believe in a God. The one who made the not just this universe but other universes too. This world we live in is 3-dimensional. Trying to understand worlds in 4th or 5th dimensions even with all the scientific information in the world is heavy on the brain. It would break all our laws of physics and biological processes. God supersedes all the dimensions. There are some things we can never truly understand until we transcend. I already gave you key words to search about. I'm not posting you any links. Do your research

This is El, the “God” that sent chariot of fire to pick up elijah, this is what you consume and made you believe in the jargons you are spewing.
This is what happens when you take fairytale seriously.

Talk is Cheap, theist.

And you were talking about Sumerians, A KNOWN MYTH.
Man I’ll lecture you here.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Draslo(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

You made a claim, prove it.
Talk is cheap.
Post links where many ancient civilizations are drawing spaceships, how hard is it

Everything you know about god comes from religion, all the attributes you know about this god are claims followers of deities attach to their various gods.

I've spent hundreds of hours reading and watching videos of archeological evidence not from religion. I have more than 1000 videos saved from YouTube on proof of ancient aliens backed by archeologists...and you want me to post you a link. If them dey give PhD for this stuff I go don collect with the amount of research I have done. Go to YouTube and type ancient aliens maybe you can scrape the surface from there. Please don't quote me again. I'm tired abeg.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Draslo(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2023
There are pyramids on basically every continent...you should start you research on those pyramids. They are some of the spaceships you so much crave to see.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:

I've spent hundreds of hours reading and watching videos of archeological evidence not from religion. I have more than 1000 videos saved from YouTube on proof of ancient aliens backed by archeologists...and you want me to post you a link. If them dey give PhD for this stuff I go don collect with the amount of research I have done. Go to YouTube and type ancient aliens maybe you can scrape the surface from there. Please don't quote me again. I'm tired abeg.

Send the link to one of the youtube videos. Just one.
Talk is Cheap.

I’ll also like you to send links where ancient civilizations were drawing spaceships.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:
There are pyramids on basically every continent...you should start you research on those pyramids. They are some of the spaceships you so much crave to see.

Where are the pyramids in Antartica
It seems you lack the definition of what spaceships is.
Here

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Draslo(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

Send the link to one of the youtube videos. Just one.
Talk is Cheap.

I’ll also like you to send links where ancient civilizations were drawing spaceships.

Why would I when you can easily go to YouTube and type in ancient aliens in the search box. They have hundreds of videos...with proof...you are too closed minded so I'm not even trying to convince you anymore
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Draslo(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

Where are the pyramids in Antartica
It seems you lack the definition of what spaceships is.
Here
Lol. You're just stubborn. Like I said, if you don't agree in life, you will in death.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:

Why would I when you can easily go to YouTube and type in ancient aliens in the search box. They have hundreds of videos...with proof...you are too closed minded so I'm not even trying to convince you anymore

You made the false claims, how come you can’t post evidence to it?
Post just ONE link out of the HUNDREDS.
Are you sure you’ve even watched any before
You are empty.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:

Lol. You're just stubborn. Like I said, if you don't agree in life, you will in death.

You are just empty.
All you know about god is gotten from religion.

This is El, the god that sent “spaceships” to elijah, this is the God cheesy

The one you are going, you’ll be ignorant in life and even in death with jargons you are carrying about.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Draslo(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

You made the false claims, how come you can’t post evidence to it?
Post just ONE link out of the HUNDREDS.
Are you sure you’ve even watched any before
You are empty.
And you are petty.
Abeg no disturb me. You want me to give you one link just so you can debunk it.
Go to the History channel on YouTube and watch anything on ancient aliens. Do your research yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:

And you are petty.
Abeg no disturb me. You want me to give you one link just so you can debunk it.
Go to the History channel on YouTube and watch anything on ancient aliens. Do your research yourself.

How can I debunk archaeological evidence? That’s dumb.
Post just one video out of hundreds.

How come this is hard to do, but you’ve been ranting since, it signals emptiness.

Post links where Many ancient civilizations were drawing spaceships.

Next time if you can’t prove your jargons, keep shut.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Draslo(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

The first evidence that there is no God is my conscience, the fact that I'm very convinced in the non existence of anything called God. If truly God placed that consciousness in me, I should not be able to think that there is no God. That shouldn't even cross my mind at all.

Just the book of Genesis, and anyone who reads that with an open mind will dump this God's fallacy. Perhaps, what about the rest of the religious books? What of the Koran? Whose words did their followers say is written in them?

The third evidence are the lies that were recorded in the over blown books that can no longer happen before our very eyes. How come snakes and donkeys no longer talk? manna never fell before our eyes yet many people are dying of hunger in Somalia. Have you ever seen a grown limb thru miracle? Where did it happen? Can your God no longer do miracles?

What is the proof that the holy spirit bears witness with your spirit and you are not just suffering from both auditory and visual hallucinations? Perhaps, the level of consciousness in human

Only a fool can say the present universe is a product of an intelligent design, if be so, we'll begin to question whether that intelligent being is indeed intelligent or far from being intelligent. Earthquakes, Volcanoes, flooding draught and famine are indeed the works of an intelligent design? People born with disabilities and deformities are indeed the works of an intelligent design? How can a manufacturer make a car that doesn't move by itself and call it an intelligent design? Anyone who think this universe is a product of an intelligent design really doesn't know what being intelligent means. In our solar system, only Earth as we speak has living organism within, so what did the intelligent design create Mercury Venus and the rest for? For decoration? I laughter...
The earth is 4+ billion years. At some point, it was a desolate piece of rock devoid of life just like Mars or Venus or any of the earth like planets in the Trappist-1 system or any other rocky worlds attached to any of the hundred billion suns in our galaxy alone. And there are trillion of galaxies. It would be selfish to claim other rocky world won't have intelligent life at some point in the future or that we're the only life form in all of this vastness. That's madness
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Draslo(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

How can I debunk archaeological evidence? That’s dumb.
Post just one video out of hundreds.

How come this is hard to do, but you’ve been ranting since, it signals emptiness.

Post links where Many ancient civilizations were drawing spaceships.

Next time if you can’t prove your jargons, keep shut.
If you don go comeback, let me know.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:

If you don go comeback, let me know.

When you are no longer empty, let me know.

This is the God that sent “spaceship” to Elijah.

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Draslo(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

When you are no longer empty, let me know.

This is the God that sent “spaceship” to Elijah.

You're here crying and continuously insulting me. People who are actually curious have gone to YouTube and already started watching. Stick to what you know. It's your comfort zone.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:

You're here crying and continuously insulting me. People who are actually curious have gone to YouTube and already started watching. Stick to what you know. It's your comfort zone.
You are here wailing and weeping, talking cheap, how did I insult you by calling you what you are.
Only empty people claim what they can’t back up.

You have been ranting since morning you’d have posted the link, I guess it is a big task.
Stick to your ignorance. It’s your comfort zone.

Mr Alien(slave), Where is the pyramid located in antartica, mention name of the place cheesy

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

How will devil and his angels burn in hell? With their spiritual body?
Why didn’t jesus death deliver devil and angel from hell?
Before jesus death, who was delivering people from hell?

There is no redemption for the devil or his angels. Redemption is only for man.

The devil and his angels can only be tormented by the fire of hell. But because of the power the devil still has, he is presently not affected by the fire. But the time will come when he will be completely dethroned and he will be thrown into the Lake of Fire where he will experience real torment for the rest of his life.

Revelation 20 :10 And the DEVIL that deceived them was CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and SHALL BE TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:

There is no redemption for the devil or his angels. Redemption is only for man.

The devil and his angels can only be tormented by the fire of hell. But because of the power the devil still has, he is presently not affected by the fire. But the time will come when he will be completely dethroned and he will be thrown into the Lake of Fire where he will experience real torment for the rest of his life.

Revelation 20 :10 And the DEVIL that deceived them was CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and SHALL BE TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER.
Bwahahahah.
So devil is powerful enough to not get burnt by hell that was created by your creator and Yahweh is staring at him helplessly.
Is it only devil that’s not affected, are his angels not also affected?
Which throne is the devil been “completely” dethroned from?

I don’t think the devil wants yahweh redemption, he’s already going toe to toe with him to the extent that yahweh fire is ineffective to him.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Satan is celebrating you. He is happy he has a sure prisoner in you.
Why would I wanna be in dull heaven missing Yahweh's white ass when I can be having a ball with Pac and Big in hell?
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:

Even scientists have a difficult time explaining how the universe came from nothing. The concept of God is too humanized in our religions. That's the reason for atheism. The concept of God is too vast for our understanding.
How did you arrive at this diagnosis
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:

May God have mercy on you. The devil is really holding you captive. But I pray for your liberty in the mighty name of Jesus.
Is this all the answer your 'intelligent being' could muster from you for his defense?
What a lame ass god

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Draslo:

Which particular god?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

Is this all the answer your 'intelligent being' could muster from you for his defense?
What a lame ass god

I feel so sorry for you the day you will stand before Jesus to give account of all these idle words. You will wish that mountains should fall on you and crush you to dead instead of facing Jesus. Oh, it will be a very miserable day for you. It's the path you have chosen. Endure the punishment when it comes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator / Who Is This? / Winners Chapel To Lay Foundation Of 3rd University In January At Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.