Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? (6244 Views)

My Argument For God's Existence. / My Argument For God's Existence / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:13am On Apr 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Only a human blood can meet the demand of justice. The value of the blood of animals is not the same as that of human.

You can't borrow a gold watch to a friend and he returns a silver plated watch. They are not the same value.

Man sinned. Another man has to atone for his sin. And that man has to be sinless.

Jesus is the only one qualified to die for mankind. Thank God he did. And he also rose from the dead. So, it wasn't a bad deal.

You rescued others by risking your life and you still made it. It's a win-win situation.

And it's worthy of celebration.
This is quite an unbalanced analogy. Who is this blood being sacrificed to? Baal? Mephiboshet? Thor?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Kez11:

Honestly that manna tale sounds so hilarious... It baffles me seeing smart and intelligent people believing that gibberish.
Religion has a way of disconnecting smart people from their brain, then reconnecting it in non-religious purposes

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:17am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=122628246][/quote]
How come atheistic countries have less crime rates than theistic ones including predominantly Christian countries

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:20am On Apr 21, 2023
orisa37:
GOD IS SECRET, A CULT, A CHURCH, A MOSQUE, A COVEN AND A COVENANT.
SO GET YOURSELF AN EPHOD. ALWAYS WEAR IT WHENEVER YOU WANT TO TALK TO GOD.
BE HUMBLE. YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO A HOOLIGAN. CAST ASIDE SELFISHNESS.
CALL MY GOD MY GOD PLEASE DON'T FORSAKE ME.
CALL "IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST", IN SOLILOQUY, 40 TIMES.
BE REALISTIC AND PRAY FOR ONE THING, ONE PROBLEM, AT A TIME .
LIKE SERIOUSLY, SAY AMEN THREE TIMES.
BE EXPECTING RESULTS.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
GOD IS GRAND ORDER DOMINION. PLEASE DON'T BE ADVERSE TO HIGHEST IN ESTIMABLE SUPREME THEORY-ATHIEST.
Bro can I have the contacts of your kush supplier? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Your example does not hold water.

The last Adam, Jesus was subjected to the same temptation the first Adam failed.

That the first Adam failed didn't make God change his principle.

Everyone must be subjected to test.
Do they have the same powers?
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:34am On Apr 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

1. True believers are free from the guilt of sin and condemnation. Every other person still see themselves as sinners. But we don't. We are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

2. The believer has authority to cast out demons. The unbeliever does not. The seven sons of Sceva in the book of Acts tried to cast out demons in the name of Jesus and they were mercilessly beaten.

3. The believer will drink deadly poison and survive it but it will kill the unbeliever.

4. We have peace of mind that money can't buy. The unbeliever does not.

5. We have the capacity to receive the Holy Spirit and speak in other tongues but the unbeliever does not.
1. This cannot be ascertained. Just like saying people with 3 spiritual eyes have spiritually long hands. Since nobody can ascertain them and even christians dispute this topic since nobody can see it, then its not a valid point
2. Have you seen a demon before? Can you pass one on the road and point it out? Guess not! You just end up accusing your fellow human. Thus, sadly this is another invalid point
3. Ummm. I have seen many believers die from drinking poisons. But we can always test this out on you by getting you to drink concentrated arsenic. Ready?
4. Peace of mind is a relative term. And I have seen many Christians have incessant panic attacks without peace while some atheists are very contented with life.
5. I can speak in tongues too. Only problem is you won't understand my gibberish, just like you don't understand the gibberish of your fellow believers

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:34am On Apr 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

God gives us many opportunities to repent. Those who go to hell are the ones who rejected them.
That isn't the answer to his question. Are you trying to use Ignorance of Obfuscation tactics?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:36am On Apr 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

God is a just God. It's not his duty to stop Satan. It's our duty to stop him by taking the right decision.
Its not Yahweh's duty to stop satan? Never mind. I forgot Satan is his buddy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:37am On Apr 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The first Adam knew the instruction God gave him but he chose to disobey God. So, his ignorance of the knowledge of good God and evil does not count.

He was given a clear instruction and he ignored it.
Just like you acutely ignored my first questions
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:38am On Apr 21, 2023
LottiOk:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin :
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy lwkm angry cheesy grin grin

So if we give u poison now, u won't die abi? Dey play
Abeg no disturb ma guy. He promised me of drinking 99% conc acid on live TV. Don't discourage him

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:43am On Apr 21, 2023
Janosky:

IMBECILIC Atheists forming medical doctor. grin

How were you able to "take a Mickey outta " a spirit being you claimed does not exist?

mickey noun (DRUG) (in screenshot).
[ C ] slang. (also Mickey Finn) a drug added to a drink, especially an alcoholic drink, in order to make the person who drinks it unconscious: He must have slipped his wife a mickey.12 Apr 2023
https://dictionary.cambridge.org › ...
MICKEY | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary.

I knew I'd have to teach you this but no problem, I'll do that for any stupid theist.

British, informal. : to make fun of someone. Everyone laughed, but nobody laughed harder than Luna Lovegood. … " Are you taking the mickey?"
And yes I can make fun of a non existing being or subject. I'm sure you've seen people diss Spider-man or Harry Potter? Or you don't know them too? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 6:51am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Just like you acutely ignored my first questions

All your questions will not save you from the pit of hell. Why not surrender your life to Christ? Must you be stubborn to be destruction of your soul?
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 6:55am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Its not Yahweh's duty to stop satan? Never mind. I forgot Satan is his buddy

Resist the devil and he will flee from you - James 4:7.

Who does the resisting? You

Who does Satan flee from? You

God is too big to be contending with the devil.

At the set time, he will be punished and thrown into the Lake of Fire.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 6:57am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. This cannot be ascertained. Just like saying people with 3 spiritual eyes have spiritually long hands. Since nobody can ascertain them and even christians dispute this topic since nobody can see it, then its not a valid point
2. Have you seen a demon before? Can you pass one on the road and point it out? Guess not! You just end up accusing your fellow human. Thus, sadly this is another invalid point
3. Ummm. I have seen many believers die from drinking poisons. But we can always test this out on you by getting you to drink concentrated arsenic. Ready?
4. Peace of mind is a relative term. And I have seen many Christians have incessant panic attacks without peace while some atheists are very contented with life.
5. I can speak in tongues too. Only problem is you won't understand my gibberish, just like you don't understand the gibberish of your fellow believers

You don't know what you are missing until you give your life to Christ. The life is real. It's a better life and a supernatural life.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Resist the devil and he will flee from you - James 4:7.

Who does the resisting? You

Who does Satan flee from? You

God is too big to be contending with the devil.

At the set time, he will be punished and thrown into the Lake of Fire.
He's too big to be contending with the devil? Yet he watches on with his popcorn as this same devil(that he created) and he's bigger than oppresses his people

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You don't know what you are missing until you give your life to Christ. The life is real. It's a better life and a supernatural life.
Is that all you have to say?
Okay. Lemme tell you advantages of being an atheist over being a Christian.
1. You get all the fine babes. Babes don't look at broke ass christians. We atheists are the bomb.
2. We are money magnets. Just look at the finest houses around. Its owned by atheists.
3. We have supernatural health. We don't even get sick. In fact Christians flock to our homes asking us what we are doing right.
I'll update you as we progress

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Is that all you have to say?
Okay. Lemme tell you advantages of being an atheist over being a Christian.
1. You get all the fine babes. Babes don't look at broke ass christians. We atheists are the bomb.
2. We are money magnets. Just look at the finest houses around. Its owned by atheists.
3. We have supernatural health. We don't even get sick. In fact Christians flock to our homes asking us what we are doing right.
I'll update you as we progress

All these gains are at the expense of your soul. You don't value the salvation of your soul. You won't take those wealth with you at death. You will weep and gnash your teeth for the rest of your life. Is this the destiny you prefer. After one million years of torment, you just started because it has no end.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

He's too big to be contending with the devil? Yet he watches on with his popcorn as this same devil(that he created) and he's bigger than oppresses his people

The devil is operating with the legal right given to him by Adam. And it will be unjust for God to infringe on his right.

Even when a demon saw Jesus, the demon made an appeal to God that Jesus should not torment them before their time.

As for God's children, if you know your rights, the devil cannot oppress you. Rather, you put the devil where he belongs.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The devil is operating with the legal right given to him by Adam. And it will be unjust for God to infringe on his right.

Even when a demon saw Jesus, the demon made an appeal to God that Jesus should not torment them before their time.

As for God's children, if you know your rights, the devil cannot oppress you. Rather, you put the devil where he belongs.

Why is yahweh infringing on devil right then and sending him to lake of fire?
Why should Yahweh and jesus torment anyone is that not infringing on their right?

What are the rights of the devil?
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

Why is yahweh infringing on devil right then and sending him to lake of fire?
Why should Yahweh and jesus torment anyone is that not infringing on their right?

What are the rights of the devil?

He hasn't sent him to the Lake of Fire. That will be in the future when his right has expired and he is judged.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

He hasn't sent him to the Lake of Fire. That will be in the future when his right has expired and he is judged.

What do you mean right expired?
How sure are you that yahweh will be able to send him to lake of fire, does yahweh knows or hopes?
We should give devil “benefit of doubt”, don’t you think?
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by teebagy: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

And sin means disobedience to yahweh?
Darkness can neva b with light.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
teebagy:
Darkness can neva b with light.

Who created darkness?
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by teebagy: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

Who created darkness?
Humans and d devil did. Darkness is an absent of light just d same way death is d absence of life.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
teebagy:
Humans and d devil did. Darkness is an absent of light just d same way death is d absence of life.

So your god didn’t create everything. What else did your god not create?
How did human and devil create darkness?
What else can humans create?
“Light is the absent of darkness just the same way life is the absence of death.”

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Ken4Christ: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

What do you mean right expired?
How sure are you that yahweh will be able to send him to lake of fire, does yahweh knows or hopes?
We should give devil “benefit of doubt”, don’t you think?

Instead of making a mockery at God, think about yourself. You will find it funny when you are thrown into hell. You are neglecting the free gift of salvation offered to you.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Instead of making a mockery at God, think about yourself. You will find it funny when you are thrown into hell. You are neglecting the free gift of salvation offered to you.

Yahweh worshipper, Instead of living a pity life asking a jewish man to come save you and be your saviour, why don’t you acquire knowledge on what you base your life on?
Your god that you worship is a dummy orphan god that was acquired by the israelites from shasu tribe. I know the indoctrination and brainwashing has run deep but you can still think, it’s not a crime yet.

How can you be guilty of what you did not do and looking for salvation here and there.
This is guilt tripping, they’ve messed with you guys.
If you don’t worship yahweh and his jewish son you will be thrown inside fire while telling you that yahweh is a merciful, loving and benevolent deity, what kind of psychological twisting is that? Bwahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by teebagy: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

So your god didn’t create everything. What else did your god not create?
How did human and devil create darkness?
What else can humans create?
“Light is the absent of darkness just the same way life is the absence of death.”
If u disobey a person did u create disobedience . God did not create sin. Sin is a rebellion against God. Just d same way u can only have darkness when there is no light. When u refuse to tell the truth that makes the person a liar does it mean the person created a lie.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
teebagy:
If u disobey a person did u create disobedience . God did not create sin. Sin is a rebellion against God. Just d same way u can only have darkness when there is no light. When u refuse to tell the truth that makes the person a liar does it mean the person created a lie.

If there’s nothing like “disobedience”, then how can I disobey a person?
Sin simply means disobeying yahweh.
We have light because there’s something called “darkness”.
If there’s nothing like “lie”, then how can i lie to someone?
If there’s no lie then there’s no truth.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by teebagy: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

Instead of living a pity life asking a jewish man to come save you and be your saviour, why don’t you acquire knowledge on what you base your life on?
Your god that you worship is dummy orphan god that was acquired by the israelites from shasu tribe. I know the indoctrination and brainwashing has run deep but you can still think, it’s not a crime yet.

How can you be guilty of what you did not do and looking for salvation here and there.
This is guilt tripping, they’ve messed with you guys.
If you don’t worship yahweh and his jewish son you will be thrown inside fire, what kind of psychological twisting is that? Bwahahahahah
ignorance. Ignorance. . When u remove urself from anything that has life. Doesent it mean that u will b left in d dark. Just like a man ending his own life and still blaming life when his choice was death does that man have any sense?.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
teebagy:
ignorance. Ignorance. . When u remove urself from anything that has life. Doesent it mean that u will b left in d dark. Just like a man ending his own life and still blaming life when his choice was death does that man have any sense?.

Jargons.
Rephrase.
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by teebagy: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

If there’s nothing like “disobedience”, then how can I disobey a person?
Sin simply means disobeying yahweh.
We have light because there’s something called “darkness”.
If there’s nothing like “lie”, then how can i lie to someone?
If there’s no lie then there’s no truth.
When u are giving freewill u choose d path u follow. I cannot create something and want that something to have a free will then now hide bad that exist bcoz i dont want that person to b bad.. That makes that person a robot not a human. D devil rebelled against God bcoz he had free will to. Humans rebelled against God bcoz they choose d devil over him. Have u seen any scientist that create a robot and give it freewill. Bcoz someone that has freewill is truly alive and has emotions. Just like in the movie avengers when ultron got freewill through the mindstone ultron choose to rebel against his master bcoz ultron had a choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. / Audio / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.