Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom (52301 Views)

Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri / Nobody Can Remove Ayiri Emami, Ologbotsere Is A Lifetime Title โ€“ Eyengho / Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by thisisit: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2023
JOemmy:
Nice one ayiri is known political thug in delta state politicians always use him to do their dirty jobs I don't know how such a character was chosen to such high position..

Itsekiris are cultured and decent!

IN A PARTICULAR PLACE IN NIGERIA.. THUGGERY & TOUTING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT EXPERIENCE ON YOUR CV FOR YOU TO APPOINTED A KING OR TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE.

YOU MUST DEMONSTRATE CAPACITY TO VISIT VIOLENCE ALONG ETHNO-RELIGIOUS LINES TO BECOME KING OR TOP GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL..

THE PLACE SHARES BOUNDARY WITH BENIN REPUBLIC.. THEIR MOST PROMINENT LEADER IS A GAZETTED DRUG EX-CONVICT. HE IS A SUCCESSFUL THUGGING & TOUTING ENTREPRENUER.. HE IS CURRENTLY A PRESIDENT- SELECT.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by Housing(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2023
OVB123:
ODUDUWA IS FROM WHERE? WAS ODUDUWA THE PROGENITOR OF YORUBA RACE?

If you are from Bini ask your elders where the Bini is from.

Omo Oba-lopolopo

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by powerhouse3(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Itโ€™s Ogiame, Lord of the Water

Thank you, noted
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by powerhouse3(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2023
osidion2020:
I think it's ogiamen not Agiamen, good evening.
Noted, thank you
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by tolugaruba(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2023
oluwafreshkid:
The crown on his head is my concern.

Metallic crown with a crucifix on it isn't traditional.
Don't over modernise traditional representation and institutions

The crucifix is not symbolic to christianity, it existed long before .

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by sageb: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2023
powerhouse3:
It's in order..

If the Agiame allowed Ayiri to still held the post after being in rebellion them it's could show that the king is weak...

Ayiri has ample time to pledge allegiance to the king but he refuse....if they king didn't strike now it will hunt him in the future...

May your ancestors guide you Agiame..

You have done the right thing

True
Quiet and intelligent king

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by Investor137: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2023
zeusdgrt:

Wen was this atuwase crowned?let me expose ur stupidity grin the atuwase u are talking about was crowned 1987 and wen did the Portuguese visit?u are just full of garbage information grin stop disgracing urself and for ur info na warri born okumagba boy u dey talk to so STFU
The ways and manner in which you type and your expression shows an aggrieved violence..your expression is filled with sentiments and aggression..

Stop taking hard drugs..how can u be saying the Olu of Warri was first crowned in 1987
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by lexikul(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Speak of what you know. Ayiri does not belong to the Ologbotsere family but was given the honor. The family have withdrawn their title and given it to another.

He can go to court but he'll lose woefully. Me I want him to fernent trouble so that the Olu can place him on exile. The Olu has been lenient and patient enough with the rascal.

Garfield1 accept Ayiri into your team. We dash una ๐Ÿ˜…
Ayiri belongs to the Ologbotsere family through his link to the Dibofun family of Jakpa. He was wrong on his opposition to the throne and I believe he has realized his mistake and has decided to relinquish the title of Ologbotsere and the king in His magnamity and wisdom offered him his father's title which he politely declined but that does not mean he isn't from the Ologbotsere lineage.
He has been assigned a role by the palace for the advancement of the kingdom, you must not be a chief to promote the kingdom
Ogiame Suoooo

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by Investor137: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2023
lexikul:

Ayiri belongs to the Ologbotsere family through his link to the Dibofun family of Jakpa. He was wrong on his opposition to the throne and I believe he has realized his mistake and has decided to relinquish the title of Ologbotsere and the king in His magnamity and wisdom offered him his father's title which he politely declined but that does not mean he isn't from the Ologbotsere lineage.
He has been assigned a role by the palace for the advancement of the kingdom, you must not be a chief to promote the kingdom
Ogiame Suoooo
Facts
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by OVB123: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2023
lexikul:
You are seconding what you know nothing about, all chiefs are subject of the king and he can do as He pleases with them. Ayiri was in the palace during the installation and was even offered his father's title which he politely refused.
I don't know how old you are but let me tell you the simple truth, you can only suspend a chief but deroping him not possible. Tittle can not be taking away from the tittle holder.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by thisisit: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is not really a good sign that the peace entreaty worked and I am genuinely concerned.
The Itsekiri are in the midst of unfriendly neighbours and their greatest strength should be their unity.

You can not have another Ologbotsere when one is still alive. I pray the issue is well handled for the peace and prosperity of Itsekiri land.
check my signature for free stuffs!

YOU'RE AN ETHNIC BIGOT A PROMOTER OF HATRED AND VIOLENCE.

THE ITSEKIRIS & THE URHOBOS & IJAWS INTER MARRY MORE THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE IN SPITE OF THEIR DIVERSITIES.

REMOVE CRUDE OIL & POLITICS AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TELL ANY DIFFERENCES AMONGST THESE ETHIC GROUPS.

IT IS NOT PROPER OF YOU TO WRITE ON AN INTERNATIONAL MEDIA LIKE NAIRALAND THAT..

The Itsekiri are in the midst of unfriendly neighbours ..

MY BROTHER, AM URHOBO AND SEE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IJAW, ITSEKIRIS AND US.

URGENTLY PURGE YOUR MIND OF THESE NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES . LIVE HAPPILY. MARRY URHOBO OR ISOKO OR IJAW WOMAN .

INTEGRATE.. DON'T ISOLATE YOURSELF IN AN IMAGINARY PRISON CREATED BY FOLKTALES.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by lexikul(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2023
ogaemma:
This will not go down well with some people who hold the ancient tradition to high esteem.

Some things that must be put into consideration-
1. Is the Ologbotsere descendant's fully in the picture?
2. By tradition, the seating Ologbotsere can only be replaced when he dies.

I see a fresh legal battle looming.
https://www.facebook.com/100077572459055/posts/pfbid02pxH8eWYi6s2dMW2YYigU2EkAqDh6oked2XVSKNjSW4cYaCi7HqcvJD6yS15pbFgQl/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v No legal battles anywhere if u look closely u will see Ayiri there at the palace kneeling before the king.
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by Reference(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2023
Reference:

Nice one.
These are the kind of things I love to read. Posts that charge one's knowledge and refreshes one's intellect.

Which means the Portuguese certainly went beyond the western coast of the Bight of Benin heading further east. Makes one wonder just how far east wards they ventured.

It also calls into question where they first landed since it appears they had more influences on the kingdom of Warri than other kingdoms along the coast.
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by NothingDoMe: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2023
lexikul:

Ogiame Suoooo

Why I love Delta state. I can always find a link anywhere to lay claim to certain benefits. My great great grandmother on my maternal side is from Ugbolokposu. ๐Ÿ˜…

Anyways, I wish him well on his journey of repentance. We dey observe am.
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by zoghys: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2023
bestofnollywood:

https://applesbite.com/exclusive-breaking-olu-of-warri-installs-new-ologbotsere-in-warri-kingdom/

Congrats to the new ologbotsere of itsekiri kingdom, high chief eyewuoma oritsema.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by OVB123: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2023
Housing:

If you are from Bini ask your elders where the Bini is from.

Omo Oba-lopolopo
Young man, go ask Olugbo of Ugbo land in Ondo state, where Oduduwa from?
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by zoghys: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2023
MaKtmass:
May he reign long

Amen
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by Rahkman: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2023
Housing:

You don't worth my response because of your uncoulth and lack of basic decorum required for basic public discussion, but to educate you further there is no truth in your conjecture. The Eweka I, was a grandson of Oranmiyan an Ife Prince. This is an undisputed historical fact. Even the Chief David Edebiri Esogban of Bini Kingdom confirmed it.

Bini and Delta were not part of the Old Western Region for no reason. It was due to hatred from people that felt threatened of Yoruba influence that played politics of divide and rule which brought about Mid-West Region. But Yoruba Kingdom that extends up to the Upper Volta care less about that. Yoruba influence in West Africa can't be overestimated and can not be erased. More than four Countries speak Yoruba Language in West Africa alone.
oga shut up there oramiyan is the grandson of izoduwa who's real name is Prince Ekaladerhan your so called founder of your race a bini Prince, speaking lies all day long won't make it a fact

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by Housing(m): 8:28am On Apr 17, 2023
OVB123:
Young man, go ask Olugbo of Ugbo land in Ondo state, where Oduduwa from?

Young man, Bini is just a dialect of Yoruba. Just as Ijebu, Ekiti, Egba, Egbado, Igbarapa, Igbona, Okun, Itshekiri and Olukumi among others. Some are very twisted but that doesn't make them different. They all have a common root.

Comparing Bini and Yoruba is pure misunderstanding of history and etymology

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by Mrfeel: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Christianity supercedes all things, mate
Christianity it's just another man's tradition and culture
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by OVB123: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2023
Housing:

Young man, Bini is just a dialect of Yoruba. Just as Ijebu, Ekiti, Egba, Egbado, Igbarapa, Igbona, Okun, Itshekiri and Olukumi among others. Some are very twisted but that doesn't make them different. They all have a common root.

Comparing Bini and Yoruba is pure misunderstanding of history and etymology
I have told you before and i am saying it again, go ask the people of Ugbo where Oduduwa from? I am done with you.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by Housing(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2023
Rahkman:
oga shut up there oramiyan is the grandson of izoduwa who's real name is Prince Ekaladerhan your so called founder of your race a bini Prince, speaking lies all day long won't make it a fact

Bini dialect is just one of among many dialects in Yoruba Language. Bini, Ijebu, Ekiti, Awori, ibarapa, Igbona, Okun, Itshekiri and Olukumi among others.

Comparing Yoruba and Bini is pure misunderstanding of history and etymology.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by Rahkman: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2023
Housing:

Bini dialect is just one of among many dialects in Yoruba Language. Bini, Ijebu, Ekiti, Awori, ibarapa, Igbona, Okun, Itshekiri and Olukumi among others.

Comparing Yoruba and Bini is pure misunderstanding of history and etymology.
you are really delusional you really need medical care, but if we claim we own lagos, you will start shouting we are not yorubas grin you yorubas are very funny

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by Housing(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2023
OVB123:
I have told you before and i am saying it again, go ask the people of Ugbo where Oduduwa from? I am done with you.

Ugbo is just a very small Yoruba town in Ondo State.

It is obvious, you are not ready to learn. Bye
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by OVB123: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2023
Housing:

Ugbo is just a very small Yoruba town in Ondo State.
It is obvious, you are not ready to learn. Bye
Bye!
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by Housing(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2023
Rahkman:
you are really delusional you really need medical care, but if we claim we own lagos, you will start shouting we are not yorubas grin you yorubas are very funny

What you don't know is that the Lagos Throne (Oba Eko) doesn't own any land that is a fact. So if claiming land in Lagos is what you are after.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by lexikul(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2023
NothingDoMe:

Why I love Delta state. I can always find a link anywhere to lay claim to certain benefits. My great great grandmother on my maternal side is from Ugbolokposu. ๐Ÿ˜…

Anyways, I wish him well on his journey of repentance. We dey observe am.
Home remains home, you are welcome anytime
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by Dancebreaker: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2023
Rahkman:
Practicing borrowed bini tradditions
Not borrowed because Olu of Warri is a Benin prince. He is practising what his Benin ancestors did.
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by babajero(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2023
bestofnollywood:

https://applesbite.com/exclusive-breaking-olu-of-warri-installs-new-ologbotsere-in-warri-kingdom/
The only Ologbotsere I use to know is Ologbotsere primary school in upper sakponba road for Benin.
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by upower123(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is not really a good sign that the peace entreaty worked and I am genuinely concerned.
The Itsekiri are in the midst of unfriendly neighbours and their greatest strength should be their unity.

You can not have another Ologbotsere when one is still alive. I pray the issue is well handled for the peace and prosperity of Itsekiri land.
check my signature for free stuffs!
do you lives in warri....or Koko...why are you say they are living among unfriendly neighbours...
Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by ComeToJesus: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2023
oluwafreshkid:
The crown on his head is my concern.

Metallic crown with a crucifix on it isn't traditional.
Don't over modernise traditional representation and institutions

So he should call one ancient welder to fabricate one for him from barbed wires abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oore Of Mobaland: Only Person Who's Qualified To Break The News Of Ooni's Death / (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? / Buhariโ€™s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.