Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Mum Can’t Stop Feeding Her 1,200lbs Obese Sons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Can’t Stop Feeding Her 1,200lbs Obese Sons (1823 Views)

Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mum Can’t Stop Feeding Her 1,200lbs Obese Sons by ajetunde: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2011
What a sweet happy family.

Seems we’ve just discovered a new addiction i don’t know if it existed already but I have never heard it.

The woman in picture, Cynthia Williams has been feeding her two sons Joseph, 26, and Mathew, 18 doughnuts, fried chicken and pizza and they once weighed a combined total of 1,200lbs.

sometimes, the 5ft 2ins mum came close to death from high blood pressure and diabetes she underwent gastric surgery and shed seven stone in a year.

Quoting Dailymail, the 48 year old mum said;

Read More and see more pics @: http://liveofofo.com/general-news/obese-mum-cynthia-williams-cant-stop-feeding-her-obese-sons/

(1) (Reply)

Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic / Bathing Your New Born Baby / Photo: Do Men Still Do This To Their Spouse At This Present Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.