Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking (113727 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
DonroxyII:
This is not true in Absolute.

This is an Information Liberalisation Age thus Once You are On Social Media You hear what Married Women are passing through and How Many are Seeking happening elsewhere You would also want join the train if you are suffering from same debacles !

This Might not have anything to do with Promiscuous life before marriage !

Alot is happening in Marriage beyond the comprehension of most Couples mostly due to economic Harshness!
Donroxyll on the beat cheesy
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Housing(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
She told me she was going to visit her female colleague for the weekend, starting from after work on Friday evening. Infact, she had been telling me all week.
I coincidentally saw the same female colleague when I went to pick my car from the mechanic workshop, the lady did not see me. So I called my wife and asked her if she was with the lady and she said yes, so I said lets move the call to video, that I wanted to say hi to the lady. She said the lady is in the kitchen...later, she called back and put the phone very close to her face, I said, let me see the lady na. She was angry that why am I sounding as if I'm suspecting her, that she is very offended, etc etc. I just smiled and didn't say anything else. This was Saturday morning.
So, she cut short the visit and came home on Saturday night, and started trying to find out what I have discovered (for her decide whether to keep up the lie or modify it), so I told her I saw the other girl at the mechanic workshop and I that for her to lie meant she was with someone she wasn't supposed to be with. So, I think at that point, she realized the best option for her was to tell the truth halfway (not the whole truth) - what I mean is that, she admitted it was a guy (true), but that there was no sex (lie).

She is a big cheat, she is not ready for marriage. Getting to know is big favour from God to you. The earlier the better. Please be resolute.

May God see you through

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Mabco: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
If only we would also give this same advice to all men who think having a side chicken makes sense. undecided

Men are allowed to marry more than one wife
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mabco:
â—‹Men are allowed to marry more than one wife
1. I guess you haven't gotten the memo, it seems! women are equally polygamous in nature so such rulings that allow only men to marry more than one wife are obviously not humane. undecided
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by XAUBulls: 12:51am On Apr 19, 2023
wonder233:
She is not catching cruise. Its the fact. Women get bored of having just one sexual partner in marriage. I have seen it first hand. Upon all my knacks, styles, lasting in bed, big gbola, good loving, helping out in chores, all round support. My wife still went to spend night with a guy, and by chance I got to find out. And after initially trying to blame me for "pushing her", she later owned up that she was just bored and needed a new flame. And started trying to bobo me that there was no sex, that the guy (her colleague in the office) was just a friend. That she just needed a space to clear her head. I said all those na story for the gods. Clear your head from what? when we were all happy and laughing all week, knack Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday back to back cos its ovulation period. Then Friday, you up and comfortably spend the night with another guy, without blinking. You see how DNA problems start? Well, the marriage is done. Its a pity cos she was a nice person. But this crossed the line and I'm no simp.
Word!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by XAUBulls: 12:54am On Apr 19, 2023
ejitest1:
A married woman has expressed her desire to sleep with other men as she is now bored with her husband.

"Am maried but another preeq don dey hungry me, faithful maried women pis hw una take dy do am abeg, my husbnd no to get my time he no dy too last 4 bed but he's nice."
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Foodqueen(f): 5:55am On Apr 19, 2023
wonder233:
Yes. I've already started the divorce process. The incident happened just last friday here. Yesterday, I went to the registry where we did marriage to inquire how to nullify. They said I have to go the high court. Went to the high court, they told me how to file proceedings, that the process takes about 3months.
For the traditional, I have informed her mum (her dad is late), so everything is on track.

Waoh! Just waoh!

Can't imagine what you are going through

Hope you aren't under the same roof anymore

This period of her life, she can kill you to keep herself from the shame of been divorced.

Sorry.,.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Thomasankara(m): 6:10am On Apr 19, 2023
[/color]did u provide for the man or paid his brideprice🙄[color=#770077]
poshestmina:
A married woman's comment has "set Facebook on fire" but married men promiscuous, reckless and dick-distributing lifestyles hasn't set the world on fire.

Una doh!
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Thomasankara(m): 6:11am On Apr 19, 2023
cheesy[/color]is it you[color=#770077]
cococandy:
My Facebook is not on fire. I don’t know what y’all talking about
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by YoshihideSuga: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mrtaye:

Please don't mislead people...a man that marries one wife is into monogamy,a man that marries more than one wives is polygamy.....a woman that marries more than one husband is into polyandry.....it's as simple as that please don't confuse people

A simple Google search showed that Ladyhippo was correct.
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by KidDarkness(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
wonder233:
1. No. I wouldn't have.

2. I didn't have any suspicions at all initially. It wasn't the first time she had told me she was going for work related events overnight. The last one before this was Easter period, where she said they told them to wait behind on Thursday overnight to Good Friday evening for "meeting". I didn't suspect anything. Didn't call on video, nothing.
I only got suspicious in this cos she was even the one that mentioned the girl being around - someone I could see in my front!

3. About the guy's identity: I don't care to know. That part has nothing to do with me.
I didn't ask. Initially, she by herself said he's an old friend, later when her mother came, she said its a colleague she just started talking to in the office. Neither scenario means anything to me. Thats not my problem.

4. Marital status. Again I don't know and it has nothing to do with me.
When her mum was questioning her, seems its a single guy.
Your story is on frontpage
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Mrtaye: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

A simple Google search showed that Ladyhippo was correct.
Basics here is what we are talking about not for your sake but for the sake of beginners
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by jude5240(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
bukatyne:

Which one is Ashewo vibes again cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I believe most of these people are just catching cruise. Facebook is not an anonymous platform like NL where no one might know you.

Please, what makes a platform anonymous?
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Clairvoyancy: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2023
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Clairvoyancy: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2023
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2023
wonder233:
Okay.
Good sex means you as an individual, you're good in bed, you satisfy your partner. But because it is the same you over and over again, your partner becomes bored, the excitement is no longer there.
So, they meet another person, not that they want to leave you for that other person, not that the person is better than you in the sex, but there is this excitement that comes with meeting a new person. That is the variety.

Since you have this insight, which is indeed correct...

Won't you reconsider your wife's "case", given that this is our natural inclination?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.