Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking (113726 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by SavageResponse(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Anything to seek attention
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by OloyeVIII: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
She wants that good good.
We call it the "sticky yicky" on this side bro..#LakeShow #LALakers

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by ICEWIN: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
poshestmina:
A married woman's comment has "set Facebook on fire" but married men promiscuous, reckless and dick-distributing lifestyles hasn't set the world on fire.

Una doh!
no married man don post such b4

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by stormborn28(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
poshestmina:
A married woman's comment has "set Facebook on fire" but married men promiscuous, reckless and dick-distributing lifestyles hasn't set the world on fire.

Una doh!

The truth is that some women dey hungry for correct diick but them no fit talk am

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by klbakare(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
wonder233:
She is not catching cruise. Its the fact. Women get bored of having just one sexual partner in marriage. I have seen it first hand. Upon all my knacks, styles, lasting in bed, big gbola, good loving, helping out in chores, all round support. My wife still went to spend night with a guy, and by chance I got to find out. And after initially trying to blame me for "pushing her", she later owned up that she was just bored and needed a new flame. And started trying to bobo me that there was no sex, that the guy (her colleague in the office) was just a friend. That she just needed a space to clear her head. I said all those na story for the gods. Clear your head from what? when we were all happy and laughing all week, knack Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday back to back cos its ovulation period. Then Friday, you up and comfortably spend the night with another guy, without blinking. You see how DNA problems start? Well, the marriage is done. Its a pity cos she was a nice person. But this crossed the line and I'm no simp.

Tell me you're kidding bro, your wife?

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Benrosaria(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
grin result of dating multiple men while single. Well, some women are polygamous(polyandrous)in nature

no sir no. woman is polyandrous. na men dey make them that way. do a complete man for your woman and she will loyal to death

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by PisciMan: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Klass99:

Yes we are! I recently learnt this from an 82 year old woman at a gathering, where we spent time with her just chilling and gisting.

She explained that women are polygamous in nature too, but a patriarchal society and men in particular, work hard to suppress that in us, for fear of bastard children and raising other men's children (paternity fraud)

They tell us that as women it is wrong to even admire Dave while dating Tony (just admiration o). They make us feel it is extremely bad and slutty to admire or feel an attraction to a different man, other than the one you're dating or married to.

Chocho (as she is fondly called) further explained that feelings of admiration and attraction in us are natural and not wrong. However, the difference between us and men is that we have more discipline and self control, we don't often act on our feelings like they do. Part of it being the conditioning by patriarchy to believe it is wrong for us but okay for them. I thought she made a lot of sense

Lmao!
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
virginboy1:
โ–  Take it or leave it men and women are never the same... Once another prick starts devour the married woman towtow, that marriage is likely over. grin
And you wonder why your women are equally able to cheat on you the same as you men do to them? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Sircosy: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Elmojiid:
Divorce and marry person wey get your time and Dey last for bed
The person fit no nice
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by 6ixT8: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
kingthreat:
If she is really married, her husband needs to see that comment.

What would he do if he sees it.

The wife don see am finished make her get the gut to spew that expensive joke unbothered.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Moh247: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hardworking man no get time for sex ... She sef should get busy sex no be food

5 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
stormborn28:
โ–  The truth is that some women dey hungry for correct diick but them no fit talk am
undecided

If women are honest, they would tell you that it is for fear of losing their current relationship that they do not reveal these thoughts they have. undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by TemplarLandry: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
โ€œSticky ickyโ€ is โ€œweedโ€. Ask Bishop Don Juan and Snoop Dogg.
OloyeVIII:

We call it the "sticky yicky" on this side bro..#LakeShow #LALakers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by zomoears(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
If only we would also give this same advice to all men who think having a side chicken makes sense. undecided

Men(majority of MEN) are wired to stay. Itโ€™s called facing your Responsibilities. You donโ€™t take a lady from her parents house and just decide mid way to let go cos you are not enjoying kpekus anymore. You donโ€™t walk away from the ones you brought forth.

Side chicks are just a coping/escape mechanism/strategy. We still come home to our responsibilities after all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by marsup: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
The desire to be with another man is not my problem, but the stupidity to post it on social media, is just appalling.
Everything has gone wrong.

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by OloyeVIII: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
โ€œSticky ickyโ€ is โ€œweedโ€. Ask Bishop Don Juan and Snoop Dogg.
I knew you smoked some.. Following the playoffs?
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
zomoears:
โ–  Men(majority of MEN) are wired to stay. Itโ€™s called facing your Responsibilities. You donโ€™t take a lady from her parents house and just decide mid way to let go cos you are not enjoying kpekus anymore. You donโ€™t walk away from the ones you brought forth. Side chicks are just a coping/escape mechanism/strategy. We still come home to our responsibilities after all.
1. Yet the rate of marriage abandonment with men is as high as divorce rates obtainable in Northern Nigeria, and much of the Western world.

Someone seems to be high still on the patriarchal bullsheet he was fed by society growing up. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by TemplarLandry: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yeap. Rooting for the Golden State Warriors.
OloyeVIII:

I knew you smoked some.. Following the playoffs?

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by SonofGod231: 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
You for no marry am nae,it's that simple...Interestingly I've noticed that women in successful marriages are selfish,whose husbands act as simps.They state what they want and the hubby just follows ''direction'' satisfying their wishes.
The man here has no probs she said it herself(He's nice) but she just wants him to be superman.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Lovelyn451(f): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Maynman:

Men and Women are not the same.
but cheating remains cheating, whether from the man or the woman it's still called cheating,, maybe that of the man should be called something different

7 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Waywardson6: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
A woman can never ever be pleased. I pity men who keep trying to please them. Just imagine the level degradation of matrimony. Publicly asking for prick without shame or remorse. I hope she gets an overdose of PRICKS that will finish her.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by tuzle(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
JovialJune:

Nope, I meant what I typed.
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by bonnyhope: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is not new

She only make her own public

Alot is going on

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by OloyeVIII: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Yeap. Rooting for the Golden State Warriors.
Laker 4 Life, if we get knocked out maybe the New York Knicks.. though i'm more NFL & MLB than NBA.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
tuzle:
una no like correction fa. Polygamous can't be used for a woman,same way bachelor can't be used for a lady or widow for a man, do u get.
poยทlygยทaยทmy
noun
the practice or custom of having more than one wife or husband at the same time.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by virginboy1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
And you wonder why your women are equally able to cheat on you the same as you men do to them? undecided

In this way and manner that innocent man life is likely at stake.. lipsrsealed.I just hope he sees this fb post of his pre-cheating wife and save himself before its too late...."He should learn from the man that got killed by his wife because she was cheating on him with her pastor whom plans to marry her''.

Wont the surprised the innocent man may be carrying out 100% responsibilities and showing high commitment for her, only for another prick to be scratching her.Tuah cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by tuzle(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkiee post=122584640][/quote]okay correction accepted

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by ukaface(f): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
I wan go do transgender because of the Yeye things wey my gender Dey do for marriage
God o
Even the other gender no make sense too for marriage Wetin I wan come do bayi?

Abi make I trans without any gender?
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by imustsaymymindo: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
wonder233:
She is not catching cruise. Its the fact. Women get bored of having just one sexual partner in marriage. I have seen it first hand. Upon all my knacks, styles, lasting in bed, big gbola, good loving, helping out in chores, all round support. My wife still went to spend night with a guy, and by chance I got to find out. And after initially trying to blame me for "pushing her", she later owned up that she was just bored and needed a new flame. And started trying to bobo me that there was no sex, that the guy (her colleague in the office) was just a friend. That she just needed a space to clear her head. I said all those na story for the gods. Clear your head from what? when we were all happy and laughing all week, knack Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday back to back cos its ovulation period. Then Friday, you up and comfortably spend the night with another guy, without blinking. You see how DNA problems start? Well, the marriage is done. Its a pity cos she was a nice person. But this crossed the line and I'm no simp.

Yeah. Bold step there. It's okay to make mistakes. And I hope you learnt your lessons.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donโ€™t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.