Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking (113718 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by JeffreyJunior: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Her body, her life and her marriage so doing whatever she wants is her prerogative.

My own is that she should not cry when another pu**y begin hungry her husband.

In my gender's case, we don't usually waste time contemplating, we simply go straight for the sidechicks once they enter our eyes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Mrtaye: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
grin result of dating multiple men while single. Well, some women are polygamous in nature
Nothing like polygamous but polyandrous in nature..... polygamy is to men as polyandry is to women

15 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Mrtaye: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
JovialJune:
Women are polygamous in nature.....duhhhh
You meant polyandrous

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by bukatyne(f): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:

I hope so

Do you think someone who knows she can be seen by her husband/in-laws/ family members/friends etc. would type such online?

I don't think so.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
In my gender's case, we don't usually waste time contemplating, we simply go straight for the sidechicks once they enter our eyes.
At least you aren't being hypocritical about this. grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:
β–  LoL.. e don happen! This is what happens when you have sampled different types and sizes during your singlehood. This generation ehn... God help us. Good for the husband. I don't pity men cos they clearly go after these ladies with Ashawo vibes forgetting that such women are not easily satisfied with one man and would one day get bored of them.
1. So, women who marry as virgins never end up desiring other sizes after marriage? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Klass99(f): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2023

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by JovialJune(f): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
Mrtaye:

You meant polyandrous

Nope, I meant what I typed.

7 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by OkayDaddy: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Igbo women, hmmn.

When this one tells her husband she's going for August meeting, I'm sure the men in her village will eat her like National cake.

14 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by DMerciful(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Fake
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Ikennaford: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
Clout shit
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Hezmatosky: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
Eyaaa finally broda Benard answered his name wink
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Streetmovement(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I'm tired of these people
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by eepeepook: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Who cares. She should do whatever. Life is short.
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by OriOko88(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
undecided
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Towncrier247: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
poshestmina:
A married woman's comment has "set Facebook on fire" but married men promiscuous, reckless and dick-distributing lifestyles hasn't set the world on fire.

Una doh!
All the Paternity fraud cases that we read almost every week, are fellow women the ones impregnating those married women?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by iInjureHerYansh: 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
That equally explains side chickens and Polygamous behavior of men, too, right? undecided
you this mental go and rest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by virginboy1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
If only we would also give this same advice to all men who think having a side chicken makes sense. undecided

Take it or leave it men and women are never the same...

Once another prick starts devour the married woman towtow, that marriage is likely over. grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by PrinceofSarcasm: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
It's a fake profile by a guy pretending to be a woman just to trend

6 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Lexoo: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
angry sad
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by greenermodels: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
wonder233:
She is not catching cruise. Its the fact. Women get bored of having just one sexual partner in marriage. I have seen it first hand. Upon all my knacks, styles, lasting in bed, big gbola, good loving, helping out in chores, all round support. My wife still went to spend night with a guy, and by chance I got to find out. And after initially trying to blame me for "pushing her", she later owned up that she was just bored and needed a new flame. And started trying to bobo me that there was no sex, that the guy (her colleague in the office) was just a friend. That she just needed a space to clear her head. I said all those na story for the gods. Clear your head from what? when we were all happy and laughing all week, knack Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday back to back cos its ovulation period. Then Friday, you up and comfortably spend the night with another guy, without blinking. You see how DNA problems start? Well, the marriage is done. Its a pity cos she was a nice person. But this crossed the line and I'm no simp.
after the divorce, did the colleague she cheated with marry her?

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by dannykares: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
poshestmina:
A married woman's comment has "set Facebook on fire" but married men promiscuous, reckless and dick-distributing lifestyles hasn't set the world on fire.

Una doh!
Bcuz d**k is a respected tool

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by okorol: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Meet me in Orange drugs Ltd on Wednesday; Time: 10:00,
Ask of the organizers of cadders

What if that new isn't nice as the ex? She would complain of good sex but not being nice? Would you advice her to jump on to the next man?

A cheat is always a cheat. No excuses

I need job in Lagos, anyone kind.

I'm also starving. Make person help me na. Any amount. Please o

00_55-99_78-10 @ccess[/quote]
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Zico5(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
I know she would be from that side. Nothing pass them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Walionemperor(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Chai..
It's finished with these generation... All we crave for is just Sex πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜­πŸ˜ͺ😭πŸ˜ͺ( Sorrow)

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by JohnRich146: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
She wants that good good.

Nah SERIOUS matter be this one o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.