Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends (57287 Views)

Funny Reactions As Crossdresser Bobrisky Finally Reveals His Man Face / Reactions As Crossdresser James Brown Reveals How He Poses During Sexual Interco / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Menclothing: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lolz
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
Sebi na you and your dad I fvck
Yes, and we forked you too, we enjoyed it, i hope you did too. cheesy wink
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
I fvck you too, sebi
Yes, and i forked you. wink

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Go and remove the innocent guy pics you used as your dp ,so when hell is coming for you it won't be misplaced
That guy is my father inlaw who died years ago. I am remembering him.

If you do want to fork me some more just email me. grin you closet gay.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes, and i forked you. wink
No, na my dog you dey Fvck....sebi madness dey your bloodline ni
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
No, na my dog you dey Fvck.
Yes, you and your dog i forked. grin
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by LordErrk: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am a proud gay man

Na now I understand that rubbish wey you write about closet gay nonsense. While I have no problem with gay people, some of you behave very foolish...you guys like to think everyone else is gay, and try to
shove the fxckng thing down our throats. That's how one gay guy tried to kiss me, if not for the love of humanity, I'd have beaten him senseless.
Not everyone will accept you. Absolutely no one is obligated to accept you. Ya'll have to deal with that reality

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
No..you can't Fvck me, I can't be bleeped
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:
see big fool
Yes, like your father. grin
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Pacyrus(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Don't come near me o. Na boy, na boy. Gay people irritate me die, I'd rather watch lesbians doing their thing.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I can't be fvcked
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
No..you can't Fvck me, I can't be bleeped
How did you know i am gay if i didn't fork you? grin
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
I can't be fvcked
Okay, you forked me instead. grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Okay, you forked me instead. grin grin grin
Yes, I fvcked you in your dream
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
How did you know i am gay if i didn't fork you? grin
Because you told me
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Tannhauser(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

Uganda.

🤣🤣

Thanksfor the correction, I just knew I couldn't be the only Nairalander that has seen that hilarious video 🤪🤪🤪
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
That guy is my father inlaw who died years ago. I am remembering him.

If you do want to fork me some more just email me. grin you closet gay.

This is your original picture

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
Because you told me
I never told you i am gay, you called me gay so i accepted. Have you ever met me?
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

You are one stupeed idiat, this guy looks nothing like me. You have never even forking met me. grin grin grin you have being going about stalking people. grin grin you closet gay idiat!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Gerard28: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

A straight man that's secure with his sexuality will not be threatened by crossdressers or drag queens.

In fact, they will find this situation comical.

But closeted gays struggling with internalised homophobia will never be comfortable.

There are a lot of married men today who are gays or bi living in denial and in hiding, and claiming to be straight.

Now I am suspecting Davido.

My brother he was irritated not threatened. Threatened say dem go kill am or what ?

It's just an instinctive natural repulsive action to something he's not accustomed to. It doesn't mean he can't Sit with such persons or fans like that.

He is sure of his sexuality

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by harmony75: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bob risky and co looks so disgusting!
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
Yes, I fvcked you in your dream
naaa! You forked me last night fa real! grin
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

AndroidAI this is you , you don chop barred abi

This account go collect another one too
Total crap! grin you don't forking know me! stop thinking you do. Fuul! grin
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
See how fcked up America is, why do they like this nonsense.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

I wish i am good looking like him, this guy looks nothing like me. grin grin grin grin you gay bassstard!
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Incrediblekutty(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
So crossdresser can't be davido fans tongue

Yes
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Incrediblekutty(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am a proud gay man

God forbids you

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
naaa! You forked me last night fa real! grin
Probably your head is touching, I'm not a gay
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I never told you i am gay, you called me gay so i accepted. Have you ever met me?
you told me for real
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by royalfly(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
You didn't answer my questions you backwards ignoramus! grin grin you are a closet gay, you forked me last night. Did you enjoy it? Bring your useless Jesus next time so i can fork both of you. Idiat! cheesy

Let there be mercy on your soul.. have a good day. Shameless. Oh I forgot, the word shame don't exist in your world. Mental case. Oh I remember, they act like women. Now u want a fight of words? Haha bye u won't get it. Gay closest, it's that u all new abusive words. Or u just heard it recently. See go get help.. u know nothing, believe me. The next time you course the name of the lord. May you get and feel his revenge on you, bye.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Chee59(f): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

A straight man that's secure with his sexuality will not be threatened by crossdressers or drag queens.

In fact, they will find this situation comical.

But closeted gays struggling with internalised homophobia will never be comfortable.

There are a lot of married men today who are gays or bi living in denial and in hiding, and claiming to be straight.

Now I am suspecting Davido.
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Fuckyoumod: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Felimax:
Would have given the idiot the slap of the century should he stubbornly touch me.

Angels of darkness!
Be any shit you wanna be but it's my place to protect my mind from idiots like that.
I understand you totally, however, if you try that in that country.

You will be arrested immediately for assault and discrimination. Na jail you go find yourself, plus visa ban, Oyibo go mess you up 2 seconds over a worthless slowpoke.
Infact when them go read the charges for you. Life go tire you.😂 😂 😂
Last last you go regret why you slap.

Davido applied wisdom and we all got the message. Everything no be slap slap... For white man country ooh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Big Sheff And His Mother, Salawa Abeni, Step Out Together As Fans React / YUNGSAM Emomotimi Samuel Signs Contract With Oneword Records, Gets Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.