Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends (57262 Views)

Meet ‘Area Scatter’ Nigeria’s First Publicly-known Crossdresser (Video) / Reactions As Crossdresser James Brown Reveals How He Poses During Sexual Interco / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
royalfly:

Continue. Continue gay defender. U are a wasted sperm. Ur parents are the ones to blame 4 this. Trace it, believe me u know they are the ones to blame. I recommend you seek help from Jesus christ.
You didn't answer my questions you backwards ignoramus! grin grin you are a closet gay, you forked me last night. Did you enjoy it? Bring your useless Jesus next time so i can fork both of you. Idiat! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
All these ignorant closet gays, gays and trans haters i bet any of you fuuls would not reject a kidney of a gay/trans or gay/trans doctor to treat you if you ever need one. Ignoramuses!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Delightsome2023: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Irupetepete:
go pay easybuy make dem commot that thing from your phone
hahahaha grin cheesy
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Dewze(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

A straight man that's secure with his sexuality will not be threatened by crossdressers or drag queens.

In fact, they will find this situation comical.

But closeted gays struggling with internalised homophobia will never be comfortable.

There are a lot of married men today who are gays or bi living in denial and in hiding, and claiming to be straight.

Now I am suspecting Davido.

I beg make you leave all those gaslighting aside. So if a man does not like paedophiles, it means he himself is a paedophile inside. A man that hates fat women means he likes fat women inside. Stop all that nonsense, people just do not like what they do not like periode.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by TheboyGhost(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

You're a proud abomination

No he is not.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Well.. i think you would find that your opinion on gays is irrelevant and clearly you are not a celebrity and will never ever be grin

Tell me, would you also reject a kidney from a gay person if you ever need a kidney or refuse a gay doctor to treat you? You ignoramus. I am a suspect? Yes, because you forked me last night. wink tongue

You're a gay I will follow you to torment your life just the way I am keeping tabs with AndroidAI on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by 77up(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

I can't even explain it myself to be honest.

I have a penis, yet other penise$ attract me a lot.

Pussies, on the other hand, disgust me.
You clearly need help.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

You're a gay I will follow to torment your life just the way I am keeping tabs with AndroidAI
Same way i will fork you, your sons and your father. grin you are following me because you want to fork me some more, you enjoyed the fork. wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Delightsome2023: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
tunapawizzy:

grin grin grin grin grin na u dey chook person abi na u dem dey chook
cheesy
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
how did you know this? Through experiences? grin undecided
Ode.. how did you know that your mum is no longer a virgin? did you check it out by fvcking her?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Delightsome2023: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
If Davido is not gay, then he has nothing to worry about or be amazed about, these things are not new anymore, and if he calls himself an international music artist he will be coming in contact with all kinda genders and characters. Unless he is an ignorant fella.
see big fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
TheboyGhost:

No he is not.

Then what is he ...

What is the benefit of being a gay mention any ?

If not I will follow you up on nairaland to make sure i make it know you're a gaylord to everyone
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
Ode.. how did you know that your mum is no longer a virgin? did you check it out by fvcking her?
Ahhh! i see! you have forked a gay person before that is how you knew., grin grin grin no need to be ashamed of it. These things are not new anymore.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
All these ignorant closet gays, gays and trans haters i bet any of you fuuls would not reject a kidney of a gay/trans or gay/trans doctor to treat you if you ever need one. Ignoramuses!

You're AndroidAI

This is your second moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Komu1048(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

You will probably die alone ugly MF. No man or woman gives a F about you.

U must b a fool, I will definitely die alone. Do u want to die with your love ones?

Women give a F about me, its pains u. U better have a change of heart if not the day u try rubbish wit some1 like me is d day u will kiss the world. LGBTQ my a$$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

You're AndroidAI

This is your second moniker
would you like to fork me? grin like you forked me last night.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Delightsome2023: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
If na me be David I go stand set punch for the irritating dirty thing, I will position in such a way that the disgusting thing will know if he actually get close in an attempt to touch me he must receive hot punch on his eyes. See some disgusting bastard here openly identifying as that thing. I once had an encounter unknowingly with one homo bastard some years ago in school, I was given free accomodation in a big house but was expecting another person to join me who the owner also gave free accomodation, the guy finally came and all of a sudden he started discussing how some guys in school won those nonsense competition of Master this and that how they suck some people's diiks to win the posts, I was already feeling irritated and the idiot started telling me how his uncle's friend told his friend that a man that sleep with man is stronger than a man at that but I didn't realize on time he gay talking to test my approval, thank God I dey smoke better big rolled up green fresh Lily (fresh fat igboh) na so I just dey puff igboh smoke full he face while I was just calm and combat ready. To prove that the bastard gay is possessed he begged me to stop smoking my weed and if I can stop because of him, I puffed more thick smoke into his face the bastard had to move outside. That day I confirm say igboh dey chase evil spirits, he stayed outside and spoke from outside front of the parlour that he was going to bring his things n return in days time. The irritation was too much for me, I told my mom to tell her friend that I don't want free house again and I packed back to my formal self contain hostel. That's why I hate boys making hair. The bastard was the one making my mom's friend hair who gave me d free house then, I hate these irritating things, I will behead 1000 of them and watch their headless bodies dangling if I have the chance. Bastards, that bastard here saying he's proudly one I wish I can catch u now, I will stab u a 100 times and leave u bleeding to death slowly.
99.9% of guys that plait hairs are gays.
That's an unarguable fact

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by tunapawizzy: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

weyrey ni e..i know say na joke u dey joke
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
would you like to fork me? grin like you forked me last night.

Go and remove the innocent guy pics you used as your dp ,so when hell is coming for you it won't be misplaced
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Same way i will fork you, your sons and your father. grin you are following me because you want to fork me some more, you enjoyed the fork. wink smiley

AndroidAI this is you , you don chop barred abi

This account go collect another one too
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Delightsome2023: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
You didn't answer my questions you backwards ignoramus! grin grin you are a closet gay, you forked me last night. Did you enjoy it? Bring your useless Jesus next time so i can fork both of you. Idiat! cheesy
is this flamemignon1 alternate moniker.
Thank your stars you're not in Nigeria.
However I'm watching you, my eyes are on you.
I will deal with you

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Chucks13: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
I swear anyday any of this cross dress animal near me I will make sure I send him to hospital bed for a very long time with no remorse.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by tunapawizzy: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:
99.9% of guys that plait hairs are gays.
That's an unarguable fact

no bigger fallacy than this......plaiting of hair by a man is a matter of style and culture in some cases, you should know the world extends beyond ur immediate environment.....the world does not start and end inside the green-white-green borders

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Ivanspring(f): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

You are demon possessed and only the power of the Living God can set you free.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:
very true boss
I think he may be an ignorant fella. International so called Musicians are used to all these gender things, unless Davido is still a backward musician, if he wants to perfom in New York he better get used to this or be woke enough. Otherwise he should play his music to just judgemental ignorant Naigerians.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Ahhh! i see! you have forked a gay person before that is how you knew., grin grin grin no need to be ashamed of it. These things are not new anymore.
Sebi na you and your dad I fvck
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:
is this flamemignon1 alternate moniker.
Thank your stars you're not in Nigeria.
However I'm watching you, my eyes are on you.
I will deal with you
Why would you be watching me? grin because you want to fork me. You are stalking me.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
I Fvck your dad
yes, i know. He told me. grin grin
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by PreyingMantis(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

A straight man that's secure with his sexuality will not be threatened by crossdressers or drag queens.

In fact, they will find this situation comical.

But closeted gays struggling with internalised homophobia will never be comfortable.

There are a lot of married men today who are gays or bi living in denial and in hiding, and claiming to be straight.

Now I am suspecting Davido.
You're talking gibberish. Don't come near me with your stupidity otherwise you'll get hurt. It is what it is. Deal with it
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
yes, i know. He told me. grin grin
I fvck you too, sebi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Adetiba Reacts To Babcock Sex Tape / 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out / Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.