Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends (57242 Views)

Meet ‘Area Scatter’ Nigeria’s First Publicly-known Crossdresser (Video) / Reactions As Crossdresser James Brown Reveals How He Poses During Sexual Interco / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by chessguru(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am a proud gay man
you are oloriburuku
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by lexy2014: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

A straight man that's secure with his sexuality will not be threatened by crossdressers or drag queens.

In fact, they will find this situation comical.

But closeted gays struggling with internalised homophobia will never be comfortable.

There are a lot of married men today who are gays or bi living in denial and in hiding, and claiming to be straight.

Now I am suspecting Davido.

So if you see shit, you will step on it or pick it up with your hands or taste it because you shit and aren't insecure about shit or threatened by it?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by etrange: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
The dude was probably just a fan.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by TheboyGhost(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Then what is he ...

What is the benefit of being a gay mention any ?

If not I will follow you up on nairaland to make sure i make it know you're a gaylord to everyone

You are welcomed to follow me up 😉

I did love to have another unknown hater on my Ass.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
royalfly:

Let there be mercy on your soul.. have a good day. Shameless. Oh I forgot, the word shame don't exist in your world. Mental case. Oh I remember, they act like women. Now u want a fight of words? Haha bye u won't get it. Gay closest, it's that u all new abusive words. Or u just heard it recently. See go get help.. u know nothing, believe me. The next time you course the name of the lord. May you get and feel his revenge on you, bye.
Fork off! You and your Jesus can lick my bum! grin
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
you told me for real
You forked me for real.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
TheboyGhost:

You are welcomed to follow me up 😉

I did love to have another unknown hater on my Ass.

grin grin grin he is also a closet stalker
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by lexy2014: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
If Davido is not gay, then he has nothing to worry about or be amazed about, these things are not new anymore, and if he calls himself an international music artist he will be coming in contact with all kinda genders and characters. Unless he is an ignorant fella.

What are the all kinds of genders?

So because you shit, that means when you see shit you will pick it up and eat it?
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
Probably your head is touching, I'm not a gay
How did you know i am gay if you didn't fork me. cheesy you think you can come on here and call me gay and get away with it? Did i ever fork you?
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
lexy2014:

So because you shit, that means when you see shit you will pick it up and eat it?
Stupeed example? grin would you reject a kidney from a gay or trans man if you ever need a kidney?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Stupeed example? grin would you reject a kidney from a gay or trans man if you ever need a kidney?

Can you help us out with these:

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Princelyon247(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

A straight man that's secure with his sexuality will not be threatened by crossdressers or drag queens.

But closeted gays struggling with internalised homophobia will never be comfortable.

There are a lot of married men today who are gays or bi living in denial and in hiding, and claiming to be straight.

Ya not sound
U talk like a hungry dog
He doesn't want him\her
Is it a big deal
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Princelyon247(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
He's unavailable
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Can you help us out with these:

Would you reject a kidney from a gay/trans man if you ever need a kidney?
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by lexy2014: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Would you reject a kidney from a gay/trans man if you ever need a kidney?

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
lexy2014:

come back when you grow a good size penise i will answer you, fuul! grin
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
etrange:
The dude was probably just a fan.
Exactly! As i ve said, if Davido calls himself an international musician he better get used to these kinda situation, if he wants to perfom in New york or anywhere in western europe he better be woke enough otherwise he should play his music only for just judgemental ignorant naigerians. cheesy i would like to believe Davido is not an ignoramus like his fellow naigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by headofschool: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
òdè
AndroidAI:

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by MrSly(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am a proud gay man

It is only security and a well placed inferiority complex that will make you to add proud to your being a gay to prove a point. Only responsible people admit when they are sick.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by davades(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na man grin
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Flamemignon1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
RemoveKebab:
Very old video
I honestly don't know why the OP went out there to dig out something so super old

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Flamemignon1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
vislabraye:

Any straight man would be offended or irritated when approached by a cross dresser or dragqueen of gy. I would also be offended but would be non-violent. Just as the West want the rights of LGBTQ community, people who are straight also have their rights.
You guys should learn to speak for yourselves. Men like The rock and John Cena have been open about going to gay clubs for the drag shows as they are comical,it doesn't make them less straight, it's your Nigerian mentality that is at play here

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Flamemignon1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
PeculiarPrince:

God is seriously against homosexuality. You are on your way to perdition. Although there is still hope for you in Christ, that's if you will repent immediately. The end of gays is destruction - Proverbs 14:12, John 6:37.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
New King James Version
9) Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10) nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
Next time,argue in the metaphysical realm, it's much more factual,not everyone is religious like you

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by kwasoly(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

E be like say you be another bobrisky.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Flamemignon1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
tunapawizzy:

why u dey wink at me.....abi u wan make i wozz u grin grin grin ......
i just wana have a conversation .... i dont get it....u have penis and na man dey hungry u? is that how it works
or there's something i am not getting
Go take a crash course on human sexuality because you obviously need it
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Flamemignon1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
If Davido is not gay, then he has nothing to worry about or be amazed about, these things are not new anymore, and if he calls himself an international music artist he will be coming in contact with all kinda genders and characters. Unless he is an ignorant fella.
He's not an homophobe though. He has openly gay friends and I know some of them besides the video is like 5-6 years old
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Flamemignon1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
so he should allow the modafoka to hang around him, so that pressmen and people like you would have something to crucify him abi?
I think it's homophobes like you who would crucify him
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Flamemignon1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
meum:
Oga, no be 9ja you Dey o! Make dem no use their laws against you. Just avoid the cross dresser without causing a scene
It's an old video, 5-6 years ago,I don't know why the OP decided to bring it up again. Moreover,they got nothing on him because Davido isn't an homophobe,I know some of his gay friends even two that's part of his entourage
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
come back when you grow a good size penise i will answer you, fuul! grin

So because u shit, that means when you see shit u will pick it up and eat it?
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Flamemignon1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
nedekid:
Lolz, laugh wan wound me.
Omo, davido de homophobic, just like me.
Next thing, he takes a picture with them, they now claim him be their person.
Trust naija people, they will say no smoke without fire. grin
He's not homophobic though. The video is like 5-6 years ago so it's pretty old,he has openly gay friends even among his entourage
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:

Why is the example stupid?

Don't you shit?

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Flamemignon1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
royalfly:

Oga if accepting gay us woke then I don't want to be woke. U self na suspect. If I were to be a celebrity, I won't want gays to buy my stuffs.
Except you don't want to grow internationally and just want to thrive on the constraints of local entertainment because you can't say the bolded abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.