Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends (57286 Views)

Funny Reactions As Crossdresser Bobrisky Finally Reveals His Man Face / Reactions As Crossdresser James Brown Reveals How He Poses During Sexual Interco / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by nedekid: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

He's not homophobic though. The video is like 5-6 years ago so it's pretty old,he has openly gay friends even among his entourage
For real? shocked
Walai, the way davido shouted, reminds me of when my paddy saw a cat at my house years ago. See grown man running as if he saw a demon. grin
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Flamemignon1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:
99.9% of guys that plait hairs are gays.
That's an unarguable fact
And 99.9% of girls that are mechanics are lesbians,this is the problem with the stupid gender binary that people are fighting against. Stop genderlizing everything

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Flamemignon1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
nedekid:

For real? shocked
Walai, the way davido shouted, reminds me of when my paddy saw a cat at my house years ago. See grown man running as if he saw a demon. grin
Lol grin cheesy grin Davido is way far from homophobic.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by lexy2014: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

And 99.9% of girls that are mechanics are lesbians,this is the problem with the stupid gender binary that people are fighting against. Stop genderlizing everything

What makes gender binary stupid?
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:

According to which research? How did you arrive at your 99.9%?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Flamemignon1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
lexy2014:

What makes gender binary stupid?

Because it puts people in boxes based on their gender and anyone who deviates from that box is ostracized by society
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Because it puts people in boxes based on their gender and anyone who deviates from that box is ostracized by society

How does it put people in boxes and what boxes does it put people?

Where is gender binary supposed to put people?

Where does gender derive from?
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by sentee(f): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by ponishah: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
So crossdresser can't be davido fans tongue
Yes, it it is his/choice to be a crossdresser, and it is davidos choice to be friends with straight people
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Spanki(f): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Use your two hands to close your mouth lipsrsealed ozuor

Surely, technology shall advance to a level wey person go dey receive upper cut electronically. That dude deserves one. A very hot one.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by chimeremodlyn: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

A straight man that's secure with his sexuality will not be threatened by crossdressers or drag queens.

In fact, they will find this situation comical.

But closeted gays struggling with internalised homophobia will never be comfortable.

There are a lot of married men today who are gays or bi living in denial and in hiding, and claiming to be straight.

Now I am suspecting Davido.

You no go shut up. Gay
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Felimax(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
I understand you totally, however, if you try that in that country.

You will be arrested immediately for assault and discrimination. Na jail you go find yourself, plus visa ban, Oyibo go mess you up 2 seconds over a worthless slowpoke.
Infact when them go read the charges for you. Life go tire you.😂 😂 😂
Last last you go regret why you slap.

Davido applied wisdom and we all got the message. Everything no be slap slap... For white man country ooh.

Which nonsense country?
So the idiot country gives you the right to touch me when I said you should not touch me?

What happened to self defense?
Attorney of homosexuality! Smelling mouth! Likiliki yansh!
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Paulflurry29: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
DonEd:

Oga, are u gay?

The question is, why are you not gay?

You would have been more objective minded.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by royalfly(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Except you don't want to grow internationally and just want to thrive on the constraints of local entertainment because you can't say the bolded abroad

Not everybody is willing to sell thier soul for fame. There is a reason I don't sleep with peoples wife even if I sleep with single ladies. Abeg una make una remember say na principles and rules Naim life dey built on.. u guys are working with evil powers to destroy these principles and rules thier by destroying the world. Ok o una continue
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by iammolise(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

A straight man that's secure with his sexuality will not be threatened by crossdressers or drag queens.

But closeted gays struggling with internalised homophobia will never be comfortable.

There are a lot of married men today who are gays or bi living in denial and in hiding, and claiming to be straight.

What's the problem with you people, how did it start, how can you see a fellow man like you and feel attracted... I'm still trying to rap my head around the rationale behind this lunacy.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by jclassiq(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

This is actually true. However let's not forget that everyone has their threshold of things they can either tolerate or not. So let's not be too quick to judge yet.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
You forked me for real.
I don't Fvck male, I can only Fvck your sisters if they are pretty
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by jice(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

Who wanted comfortable?
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
How did you know i am gay if you didn't fork me. cheesy you think you can come on here and call me gay and get away with it? Did i ever fork you?
For your dreams
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
For your dreams
No, you forked me last night, you and your father.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Enemyofpeace: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I think it's homophobes like you who would crucify him
it's people like you and you were already doing that. Yansh foka!
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
No, you forked me last night, you and your father.
😂😂 werey
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
I don't Fvck male, I can only Fvck your sisters if they are pretty
No, you fork males, go back and read all your comments to me, you started insinuating that i am gay, because i am in support of people 's rights to be who they want to be ,whether gay, lesbians, trans, or bisexual. cheesy now you are running.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
😂😂 werey
Next time don't assume people are gay just because they support people who are gay. grin grin especally if you never met them.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

He's not an homophobe though. He has openly gay friends and I know some of them besides the video is like 5-6 years old
I thought as much, i hope he isn't homophobe, otherwise he should forget coming to America or Europe to perfome.

This what killed Shabba Ranks career, he was asked his opinion on live TV in London, replied, God made relationships for man and woman not man,, After that interview he was never booked again to perfom in London and America.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
No, you fork males, go back and read all your comments to me, you started insinuating that i am gay, because i am in support of people 's rights to be who they want to be ,whether gay, lesbians, trans, or bisexual. cheesy now you are running.
I do no have to be a gay before I know you are a guy, I'm not a gay, but you are
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Next time don't assume people are gay just because they support people who are gay. grin grin especally if you never met them.
Heaven and earth know you are a gay
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by khalids: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

People just like to dey talk nonsense.....shey na talk be this.....just dey play.....yeye dey smell
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:
Fact, from your butt right? grin cheesy i bet you have forked 99.9% of them to ascertain that they are gay. grin grin you are a dumbo! Fact!
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Masama: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am a proud gay man
You're a proud lunatic, go and get cure for your mental disorder and stop parading your madness in public
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
Heaven and earth know you are a gay
Yes, so are you because you and I have being forking., grin
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
I do no have to be a gay before I know you are a guy, I'm not a gay, but you are
How does this make sense to you? grin do you even know what the words KNOW mean? Go and check your dictionary again fuul! cheesy you and your father have being forking my ass, since last year. We met last week at your house for forking. Remember?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Big Sheff And His Mother, Salawa Abeni, Step Out Together As Fans React / YUNGSAM Emomotimi Samuel Signs Contract With Oneword Records, Gets Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.