Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends (57276 Views)

Funny Reactions As Crossdresser Bobrisky Finally Reveals His Man Face / Reactions As Crossdresser James Brown Reveals How He Poses During Sexual Interco / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by meum: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Oga, no be 9ja you Dey o! Make dem no use their laws against you. Just avoid the cross dresser without causing a scene
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

Cry me a river tongue

Ok
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SonofGod231: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
I heard Davido shouting "Na man"...In the streets of malay you can mistake a ladyboy for a beautiful chic...It's Krazie ohh.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Konjiboii: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na why I like Nigerian celebs ,they are not buying into that LGBJIBITI nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Chetas81(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

A straight man that's secure with his sexuality will not be threatened by crossdressers or drag queens.

In fact, they will find this situation comical.

But closeted gays struggling with internalised homophobia will never be comfortable.

There are a lot of married men today who are gays or bi living in denial and in hiding, and claiming to be straight.

Now I am suspecting Davido.
opinion is allowed

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Crafteck1: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am a proud gay man

Ba only you dey proud about that for your fam... Abeg stay there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by koolaid87: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

A straight man that's secure with his sexuality will not be threatened by crossdressers or drag queens.

But closeted gays struggling with internalised homophobia will never be comfortable.

There are a lot of married men today who are gays or bi living in denial and in hiding, and claiming to be straight.

Shut up jor.

Nonsense write up

David get image to protect. Imagine if paparazzi snap am now in the midst of the lady boy seducing him, they'll make a living off that situation

Don't know why una no dey reason before typing sh1t

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
so he should allow the modafoka to hang around him, so that pressmen and people like you would have something to crucify him abi?
As i said, if he calls himself an international musicians he should get used to any kinda people regardless their gender. Otherwise he is not woke enough yet. He doesn't know who buys ticket to go see him play, some of his fans could be trans, gay or homo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by MilitantAtheist: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
If na me be David I go stand set punch for the irritating dirty thing, I will position in such a way that the disgusting thing will know if he actually get close in an attempt to touch me he must receive hot punch on his eyes. See some disgusting bastard here openly identifying as that thing. I once had an encounter unknowingly with one homo bastard some years ago in school, I was given free accomodation in a big house but was expecting another person to join me who the owner also gave free accomodation, the guy finally came and all of a sudden he started discussing how some guys in school won those nonsense competition of Master this and that how they suck some people's diiks to win the posts, I was already feeling irritated and the idiot started telling me how his uncle's friend told his friend that a man that sleep with man is stronger than a man at that but I didn't realize on time he gay talking to test my approval, thank God I dey smoke better big rolled up green fresh Lily (fresh fat igboh) na so I just dey puff igboh smoke full he face while I was just calm and combat ready. To prove that the bastard gay is possessed he begged me to stop smoking my weed and if I can stop because of him, I puffed more thick smoke into his face the bastard had to move outside. That day I confirm say igboh dey chase evil spirits, he stayed outside and spoke from outside front of the parlour that he was going to bring his things n return in days time. The irritation was too much for me, I told my mom to tell her friend that I don't want free house again and I packed back to my formal self contain hostel. That's why I hate boys making hair. The bastard was the one making my mom's friend hair who gave me d free house then, I hate these irritating things, I will behead 1000 of them and watch their headless bodies dangling if I have the chance. Bastards, that bastard here saying he's proudly one I wish I can catch u now, I will stab u a 100 times and leave u bleeding to death slowly.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by ruzell86: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

You dey ment with the false narrative you dey try try to force.
Lol, Already a failed project. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by bestpunterever: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am a proud gay man
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ werey, you allow your ass to be drilled by your fellow man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Komu1048:

U have no idea how I detest them
As i said, they are still men, strong men and humans like us. grin they can still fight or beat you up.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
bestpunterever:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ werey, you allow your ass to be drilled by your fellow man
how did you know this? Through experiences? grin undecided
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Akanbimi: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
"Sit down and enjoy the video"

2 seconds videos!!!! Mumu sha plenty

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by nedekid: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lolz, laugh wan wound me.
Omo, davido de homophobic, just like me.
Next thing, he takes a picture with them, they now claim him be their person.
Trust naija people, they will say no smoke without fire. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by KwuoteYourFada: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
Γ‘ol
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by royalfly(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

Shut ur twisted mouth up.. this is how u all confuse urself. It's irritating as hell forget ur late woke analysis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by KwuoteYourFada: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
As i said, they are still men, strong men and humans like us. grin they can still fight or beat you up.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
grin cheesy
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by KwuoteYourFada: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

Whatever keeps your boat afloat bro or sis grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by rayopt(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

See useless yarns. WTF are u saying? I will be f**ing irritated. This is how yall twist narratives to confuse straight guys to become gays. Nonsense and ingredient

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by royalfly(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
As i said, if he calls himself an international musicians he should get used to any kinda people regardless their gender. Otherwise he is not woke enough yet. He doesn't know who buys ticket to go see him play, some of his fans could be trans, gay or homo. grin

Oga if accepting gay us woke then I don't want to be woke. U self na suspect. If I were to be a celebrity, I won't want gays to buy my stuffs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by emmaitive(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

Sodom and Gomorrah, angel of darkness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by BeauBragnar11: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Tannhauser:

In Kenyan accent 'why are you gay?'

Uganda.
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by OriOko88(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Gays on nairaland don dey get confidence to show their face. If guys for street catch u ehn,na serious dent Una go receive. This is not UK or us. U go collect ajee undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by Akaojiaku210: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
hahahahahahahaha NA MAN! NA MAN!! NA MAN!!!
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
royalfly:

Oga if accepting gay us woke then I don't want to be woke. U self na suspect. If I were to be a celebrity, I won't want gays to buy my stuffs.
Well.. i think you would find that your opinion on gays is irrelevant and clearly you are not a celebrity and will never ever be grin

Tell me, would you also reject a kidney from a gay person if you ever need a kidney or refuse a gay doctor to treat you? You ignoramus. I am a suspect? Yes, because you forked me last night. wink tongue
Re: Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends by royalfly(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Well.. i think you would find that your opinion on gays is irrelevant and clearly you are not a celebrity and will never ever be grin

Tell me, would you also reject a kidney from a gay person if you ever need a kidney or refuse a gay doctor to treat you? You ignoramus. I am a suspect? Yes, because you forked me last night. wink tongue

Continue. Continue gay defender. U are a wasted sperm. Ur parents are the ones to blame 4 this. Trace it, believe me u know they are the ones to blame. I recommend you seek help from Jesus christ.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured / Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project / Yusuf Adebisi Wins Oyo Assembly Seat (Taiye Currency’s 25-year-Old Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.