Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) (55335 Views)

This Pretty Girl Studied Mass Comm. But Ended Up A Train Driver - Photos / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / From Domestic Staff To Nigeria First Train Driver, Meet Isa Fatima Abiola, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by candygist: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin She looks smashable.

How far can you go in life with this mindset ?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by OloyeVIII: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Iyamehi:
Wow. This is picture of the day
Just don't empty your nuts sack... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by OloyeVIII: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
CUMrade.. make dem give you chance oo..
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by esemes256: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Very good.
There is nothing you cannot achieve.
You just need to believe in yourself and work smart and hard.
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by whippersnapper(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
how can i get her number. I want to marry her grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Jagaban2012: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Abia lady dey drive train for Lagos state ...

I dare Imo state Lady to drive the Anambra govt public transport bus......

And some of these people will be saying Yoruba people are tribalistic

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Skillsnigeria: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
That's good and nice

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Enemyofpeace: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
she go dey boring in bed. Her type no too dey like prick

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Gamesmart: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hot girl, well done and more grace in your life.

Everyone is welcome to live, thrive and be happy in Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Chetas81(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thank god she didn't prefer to live in roadside brothel in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Asour: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wodu89:
Let's do away with asking for bachelor's and co. Education hasn't played Nigeria

It has!

Education helps to set expectations of knowledge at certain levels.

You would know this better when you employ people who don't turn out to be what you expect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by ppogba: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Dem never enter office... Propaganda has started grin grin

The average Nigerian is gullible and stupiid... I swear cool cool

Who is doing the propaganda?

Who posted the picture on social media?

You cannot continue like this daddy.
Eight years is a long time.
After wailing for eight years about a non existing Jubril?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Gamesmart: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
candygist:

How far can you go in life with this mindset ?

Forget that!

Many of them are really not going to go far in life. They just don't know it and will blame the world for their failure.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Chetas81(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
sonature1:
The girl is beautiful.

Tribalists will see something to feast on for some time now.

I'm just wondering where the babe got the training though.
lol NIGERIAN'S ARE wonderful 😂
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
It’s just a train… y’all should calm down. Movement is just back and forth on a predetermined track not like you can turn left or right or enter wrong track… lol.
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Chetas81(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
BeanmanX:
I hope the train won't have an accident? I don't trust the way female drives. 😂
hamlet citizens speak this way

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by FireUpNow(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
She look like table tennis egg wey you go smash abi? Carry your bat far 😀😀😄

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Konjiboii: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:

That's my line you APShit head
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by gfelo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
No goat is ugly in the eyes of a hegoat

sonature1:
The girl is beautiful.

Tribalists will see something to feast on for some time now.

I'm just wondering where the babe got the training though.
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by kinkydude: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kudos. More grace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary / Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.