Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) (55336 Views)

This Pretty Girl Studied Mass Comm. But Ended Up A Train Driver - Photos / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / From Domestic Staff To Nigeria First Train Driver, Meet Isa Fatima Abiola, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by TheTourist: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
NOBODY WILL REMEMBER NOT TO LET HER DRIVE THE TRAIN BECAUSE SHE IS IGBO. BUT POLITICIANS WILL COME AND KNOCK YOUR HEADS TOGETHER AND YOU WILL START TURNING LIKE ROUNDABOUT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Yoighaman(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
I hope Sanwo-Olu's daughter is also one of the drivers....
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Lamasta(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thisis2raw:
I like this, we need more females in our industry.
Like Binani abi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by GoodbutBadguy: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Where are the morals and values undecided among the so-called alpha males, most of them are talking about smashing (f**ck) her instead of them appreciating the young lady's courage and excellence. Any man who sees every lady as a means of gratifying his s*x desires is worse than a simp cool. What is alpha in a male that is led by his erection, see how konji is dealing with the so-called alpha males of Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by beejay85: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobicove:
Since she did not study engineering in school I wonder if she has the competence to do basic troubleshooting if the train develops a fault and stops in a dangerous spot undecided
There are technicians aboard.. hers is to call their attention to any anomalies
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Tareq1105: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jagaban2012:
Abia lady dey drive train for Lagos state ...

I dare Imo state Lady to drive the Anambra govt public transport bus......

And some of these people will be saying Yoruba people are tribalistic

Don't mind them.

Can a Yoruba man ever get that kind of opportunity in Anambra State government service?

I keep reminding them that Lagos and south west are very tolerant and accommodative.

Can you imagine the number of south easterners in the service of Lagos State government?

Some are teachers in secondary schools and some are lecturers in the 2 universities of the state. Some are school principals while some are in the core civil service as senior staff, directors and permanent Secretary.

I don't even want to talk about the number of south easterners that are pensioners under Lagos State government.

The same is obtainable in Ogun State and other south west states.

As we speak today, there's no single Ebonyi, Abia, Imo, or Enugu indigene that's a Director in the service of Anambra State government. Shame would never allow them to talk about it but very quick to call Yoruba names.

They would say Yorubas are tribalistic. Maybe they would stop saying Yorubas are tribalistic the day we surrender Governorship of Lagos State to them. Perhaps that's when they would be pleased with Yorubas.

Let's just allow the lady to do her job and earn a living. I've learned to ignore them bcoz they are people who throw at people things that they would never accept.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by omohayek: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin She looks smashable.
Here you see a young woman who has overcome the overwhelming misogyny in Nigeria to get to where he is, and this is all you have to say? What next, reducing her to body parts? Shameful.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Renman: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

Don't mind them.

Can a Yoruba man ever get that kind of opportunity in Anambra State government service?

I keep reminding them that Lagos and south west are very tolerant and accommodative.

Can you imagine the number of south easterners in the service of Lagos State government?

Some are teachers in secondary schools and some are lecturers in the 2 universities of the state. Some are school principals while some are in the core civil service as senior staff, directors and permanent Secretary.

I don't even want to talk about the number of south easterners that are pensioners under Lagos State government.

The same is obtainable in Ogun State and other south west states.

As we speak today, there's no single Ebonyi, Abia, Imo, or Enugu indigene that's a Director in the service of Anambra State government. Shame would never allow them to talk about it but very quick to call Yoruba names.

They would say Yorubas are tribalistic. Maybe they would stop saying Yorubas are tribalistic the day we allowed them to become Gov of Lagos State.

Let's just allow the lady to do her job and earn a living. I've learned to ignore them bcoz they are people who throw at people things that they would never accept.
How many Yorubas applied for such in East and were denied

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by omohayek: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobicove:
Since she did not study engineering in school I wonder if she has the competence to do basic troubleshooting if the train develops a fault and stops in a dangerous spot undecided
That isn't a train driver's job, any more than it's an Uber driver's job to troubleshoot the engine in an electric car. This isn't a role that should require a university degree.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
decatalyst:

How will you make it right on time in life? 🙄

The things that occupy your mind cannot bring or build wealth.

Try to focus, CUMrade!
lol. Cumrade grin
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Tareq1105: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Renman:

Where were you when all non Anambra Ibos in the service of Anambra State government were sacked by Peter Obi in 2007?

Where were you when Obi told them to go back to their states?

Why would a Yoruba apply, even if there's anything to apply for, when Yorubas NYSC members that won Awards in Anambra State were not offered employments?

Who doesn't know how you treat your fellow Ibos from other states?

In the last election, an Ebonyi man was not allowed to contest primary election in Enugu State. We watched it on channels TV where the PDP State chairman was shouting you're not from here, you're not from here, go to your Ebonyi.

We Yorubas aren't like that.

My point is that, you guys don't have any basis to claim that Yorubas are tribalistic. We remain the most tolerant and accommodative people in Nigeria.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by AssCraver: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
decatalyst:

Try to focus, CUMrade!

I saw what u did there 😂 CUMrade
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Renman: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

Where were you when all non Anambra Ibos in the service of Anambra State government were sacked by Peter Obi in 2007?

Where were you when Obi told them to go back to their states?

Why would a Yoruba apply, even if there's anything to apply for, when Yorubas NYSC members that won Awards in Anambra State were not offered employments?

Who doesn't know how you treat your fellow Ibos from other states?

In the last election, an Ebonyi man was not allowed to contest primary election in Enugu State. We watched it on channels TV where the PDP State chairman was shouting you're not from here, you're not from here, go to your Ebonyi.

We Yorubas aren't like that.

My point is that, you guys don't have any basis to claim that Yorubas are tribalistic. We remain the most tolerant and accommodative people in Nigeria.

Provides clear proofs of Yoruba people in the service of Anambra state sacked by Peter obi

And also provide clear proofs of Peter obi telling Yoruba people to go back to their states

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Princelyon247(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Zuru kwanu Ike
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Princelyon247(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
decatalyst:

Try to focus, CUMrade!

D guy is a problem to be solved
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Gboom: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Renman:
Will they voice out to you?
I remember when I was in secondary school in Ibadan in the lates 80's, I had up to 5 subject teachers that are Igbos, even during primary school also. Take or leave it Yorubas are very liberal and accommodating if you doubt me people like Okonjo Iwealla and other prominent Igbo personalities that grew up in Yorubaland can attest to this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Princelyon247(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
That's lovely
All na communication

Mass transportation and communication
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Renman: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Gboom:

Will they voice out to you?
I remember when I was in secondary school in Ibadan in the lates 80's, I had up to 5 subject teachers that are Igbos, even during primary school also. Take or leave it Yorubas are very liberal and accommodating if you doubt me people like Okonjo Iwealla and other prominent Igbo personalities that grew up in Yorubaland can attest to this.
So how are they accommodating according to you Or other tribes are not accommodating Okonjo Iwealla and other prominent Igbo personalities grew up in which Yoruba land
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Omenlon: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Renman:
Provides clear proofs of Yoruba people in the service of Anambra state sacked by Peter obi

And also provide clear proofs of Peter obi telling Yoruba people to go back to their states
keep deceiving yourself. Where you in the moon when that viral video of Enugu people rejecting an aspirant because they claimed he is from Ebonyi. In south west, yayi was senator in Lagos twice, now elected to represent Ogun West. That can't happen in the south east.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Wrong question to ask

Right questions be which oga she bleeped to get the job?
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by LivingSage: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
You'll not see (Anambra1stdevil) in this kind of thread

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Renman: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Omenlon:
keep deceiving yourself. Where you in the moon when that viral video of Enugu people rejecting an aspirant because they claimed he is from Ebonyi. In south west, yayi was senator in Lagos twice, now elected to represent Ogun West. That can't happen in the south east.
Ok. But I thought you claimed Yoruba people in the service of Anambra state were sacked by Peter obi

And also that Peter obi were telling Yoruba people to go back to their states

In Lagos why was Gbadebo rejected by many of you people because you people thinks that he's Igbo! Why was many non-yoruba not allowed to vote during the governorship election to the extent that you inflict violence to some of your people because they look like Igbo!!! Keep deceiving yourself too!
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by hardbody: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jagaban2012:
Abia lady dey drive train for Lagos state ...

I dare Imo state Lady to drive the Anambra govt public transport bus......

And some of these people will be saying Yoruba people are tribalistic

You fit drive am? Your own no pass owo mi da?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Gboom: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Renman:
So how are they accommodating according to you Or other tribes are not accommodating Okonjo Iwealla and other prominent Igbo personalities grew up in which Yoruba land
You are naive of what I commented, if you doubting what I wrote, you are welcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
This Lagos people ehh...

They didn't even say she's not an indigene.

Wish the whole country was like Lag in similar behaviour.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by AngelicBeing: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by greypencils: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
TheTourist:
NOBODY WILL REMEMBER NOT TO LET HER DRIVE THE TRAIN BECAUSE SHE IS IGBO. BUT POLITICIANS WILL COME AND KNOCK YOUR HEADS TOGETHER AND YOU WILL START TURNING LIKE ROUNDABOUT
Politicians do nothing of such. It is we the Yoruba that wish to accept such propaganda. We have no problems with Igbos working, living and flexing in Lagos. But when it comes to our politics, simply ignore us like we don't exist. If you guys are interested in elections, go to your individual states and vote in competent hands to make your State more beautiful than Lagos. It is that simple. It is very very very simple.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Renman: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Gboom:

You are naive of what I commented, if you doubting what I wrote, you are welcome
Then make me understand...
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Renman: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
greypencils:
Politicians do nothing of such. It is we the Yoruba that wish to accept such propaganda. We have no problems with Igbos working, living and flexing in Lagos. But when it comes to our politics, simply ignore us like we don't exist. If you guys are interested in elections, go to your individual states and vote in competent hands to make your State more beautiful than Lagos. It is that simple. It is very very very simple.
So why are Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, Ogun and Oyo not more beautiful than Lagos

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by greypencils: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
Renman:
So why are Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, Ogun and Oyo not more beautiful than Lagos
Keep arguing with me. The same thing that happened this year will happen in 2027. Dey there dey argue. You are living in a city owned by the Yorubas and you are asked to abide by the rules, but mba, you don't want rules. Dey play.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Renman: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
greypencils:
Keep arguing with me. The same thing that happened this year will happen in 2027. Dey there dey argue.
How am I arguing with you,

I only asked a question...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary / Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.