Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) (55330 Views)

This Pretty Girl Studied Mass Comm. But Ended Up A Train Driver - Photos / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / From Domestic Staff To Nigeria First Train Driver, Meet Isa Fatima Abiola, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by occfx: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
BeanmanX:
I hope the train won't have an accident? I don't trust the way female drives. πŸ˜‚

One boy friend will break her heart now and we go begin hear stories
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by lildush(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
BeanmanX:
I hope the train won't have an accident? I don't trust the way female drives. πŸ˜‚
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Kobicove(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Since she did not study engineering in school I wonder if she has the competence to do basic troubleshooting if the train develops a fault and stops in a dangerous spot undecided
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by nedekid: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nice job in a conducive environment.
She looks pretty.
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by luluman: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
sonature1:
The girl is beautiful.

Tribalists will see something to feast on for some time now.

I'm just wondering where the babe got the training though.
Certainly you must be a tribalist because so far you are the first to divert to tribal comments when everyone was praising. By their words we know them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by nedekid: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobicove:
Since she did not study engineering in school I wonder if she has the competence to do basic troubleshooting if the train develops a fault and stops in a dangerous spot undecided
Haba, no be moto naa.
She is a driver, not a mechanic. Besides such trains have sensors for remote diagnosis. It is electric, and so if it breaks down it is likely due to loss of electricity on electrified tracks. Engineers will come fix it.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Horus(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
BeanmanX:

Nigerian women are commercial pilots in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Jsucre(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin She looks smashable.
your handwriting no good
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by tk4radi: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
The lady below is Tonia Somaga, an indigene of Nnewi, Anambra and a graduate of Abia State University. She flaunts her beautiful pictures as a Lagos Blue Line train driver in Lagos.

The beautiful lady shared photos of herself driving a train and many netizens were intrigued by her story Reacting to the photos, some people also pleaded with her to guide them on how she became a train driver.

She received lots of praises and accolades on twitter.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1530454-i-studied-mass-communication-a-train-driver-nigerian-lady-breaks-internet-cute-photos-duty/
TRAIN ENGINEER FOR REAL
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Goodlady(f): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Yet they ll say APC is tribalistic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by bionixs: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
go and stand before that train and confirm how smashable she could be

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Ladymillion(f): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
IGBO AMAKA GLOBAL
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Haveyoueatentod: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Suddenly everybody wan drive train fear Nigerians 🀣🀣
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Haveyoueatentod: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
BeanmanX:
meanwhile men are the cause of 99 percent of accident casesπŸ€”

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by 77up(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
How to know a wasting away youths.

When many are wondering how she got the training so they can tap, how to smash is what your cone head can process. Even if she want to smash ,how did you know it's a jobless and broke like you she will come for.

Think about reshaping your life, it's not even necessary to comment on a thread like this, read the post , read some comments and get your fact. Don't feel too emotional for my insults, hope you will understand the truth in it sad

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nothing beats a beautiful woman who hustles legit... that thing dey burst my brain on so many levels kiss
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by lexy2014: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
She is not wearing seat belt. LASTMA has to look into this
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Chucks13: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
From Nnewi oo, pls can this project completed n SE and a Yoruba or Hausa or Edo indigenes allow to be ordinary ticket attendance talkless of driving it?

God bless Nigera
God bless SW
God bless SS
God bless The North
God bless only sane SE.

Thunder plus Ogun plus Amadioha strike all haters of Nigeria unity and peace.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by dfrost: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jagaban2012:
Abia lady dey drive train for Lagos state ...

I dare Imo state Lady to drive the Anambra govt public transport bus......

And some of these people will be saying Yoruba people are tribalistic

Baba, stop this nah... let's not a create frankenstein while trying to get rid of one.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by neyop85(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Menclothing: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nice one congratulations
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by onuman: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
The lady below is Tonia Somaga, an indigene of Nnewi, Anambra and a graduate of Abia State University. She flaunts her beautiful pictures as a Lagos Blue Line train driver in Lagos.

The beautiful lady shared photos of herself driving a train and many netizens were intrigued by her story Reacting to the photos, some people also pleaded with her to guide them on how she became a train driver.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1530454-i-studied-mass-communication-a-train-driver-nigerian-lady-breaks-internet-cute-photos-duty/

Congrats for having a job in Nigeria.
Anyway, train driver flaunting the job. Only in Naija.
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by sparko1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ladymillion:
IGBO AMAKA GLOBAL

I know you will say something, very common, you forget she was employed by Lagos state now, later you will preach how tribalistic everyone except you are, just read the new, congratulate her and move on, you don't have to put tribal conotation to everything.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by dbestuncle: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

You don't use driver for a train, same for a plane.
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by MarketDispatch: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Dem never enter office... Propaganda has started grin grin

The average Nigerian is gullible and stupiid... I swear cool cool

You are right..the lady is just posing for pictures in the train..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by XAUBulls: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

Women tend to be more careful statistically while behind the wheels of most types of vehicles as a result of paying attention to little details.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video / Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) / Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.