Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) (55332 Views)

This Pretty Girl Studied Mass Comm. But Ended Up A Train Driver - Photos / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / From Domestic Staff To Nigeria First Train Driver, Meet Isa Fatima Abiola, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by OCHOMMAJIDEAKU(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚very funny photo shot,see better propaganda photo from gullible Nigerians
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by OCHOMMAJIDEAKU(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Dem never enter office... Propaganda has started grin grin

The average Nigerian is gullible and stupiid... I swear cool cool

Walahi our mindset towards Internet baffles me,we believe every thing see on the internet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Very bad
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Healthquest: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
I pity lagos who employed her and she's a proper IPOB.
while lagos is doing things to appease the igbo, they never stop hating the man behind it.

Go and check her Timeline to see her true color. she can't even trust the person that employs her, the bigot in her jump out

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by iammolise(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
The last comment LπŸ˜‚ L
"Typical Nigerian"
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Kendo93: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin She looks smashable.
brus fear women grin you go collect wotowoto
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Cromagnon: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
decatalyst:

How will you make it right on time in life? πŸ™„

The things that occupy your mind cannot bring or build wealth.

Try to focus, CUMrade!
why are you purzuing wealth. No be to smash
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Horus(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgENbz_kcdQ

Meet The First Nigerian Female Train Driver, Isa Fatimat Abiola

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by CaptainFM1: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin She looks smashable.

You are a reflection of the Nigerian society!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by jaxxy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nice bt I'm abit curious as to how long she trained to do that since she studied smtn totally unrelated.
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Thisis2raw(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lamasta:

Like Binani abi
like to IA somaga dummy
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Mubiola360: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
BeanmanX:
I hope the train won't have an accident? I don't trust the way female drives. πŸ˜‚
most BRT drivers are females , brace up bro!
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by MetaPhysical: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
She should call herself TRAIN ENGINEER, not train driver. There is nothing in that train she is driving, or to be driven.
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by jclassiq(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
Looks to me like a fresh intern. Or a corper. She is too young to let drive a train unsupervised, no matter how intriguing you think this news is.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by zoedew: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
The lady below is Tonia Somaga, an indigene of Nnewi, Anambra and a graduate of Abia State University. She flaunts her beautiful pictures as a Lagos Blue Line train driver in Lagos.

The beautiful lady shared photos of herself driving a train and many netizens were intrigued by her story Reacting to the photos, some people also pleaded with her to guide them on how she became a train driver.

She received lots of praises and accolades on twitter.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1530454-i-studied-mass-communication-a-train-driver-nigerian-lady-breaks-internet-cute-photos-duty/
Proud of this worthy Nigerian taking her place and living her dream in Lagos on her own terms and merit! Laudable that she is not at the job on the consideration of gender and or ethnic origin. That is how it ought to be!
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
Healthquest:
I pity lagos who employed her and she's a proper IPOB.
while lagos is doing things to appease the igbo, they never stop hating the man behind it.

Go and check her Timeline to see her true color. she can't even trust the person that employs her, the bigot in her jump out

The girl is now trending on tweeter as an Anti-APC supporter. Perhaps she does not know that LAMATA (her employer) is Tinubu's brainchild. grin

Nigeria na cruise abeg.

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by TollinsN: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Youths of nowadays who are looking for what to criticize and make abuses of on social media. They always complain Nigeria is not good. They can now see some Youths that are trying to make Nigeria good. They have more time for possibilities rather than puting negative thought of impossibilities in their brains always
WHEN A COUNTRY IS SAID TO BE BAD. IT IS AN INDICATION OF WHAT IS EMBEDDED IN THE BRAINS OF MAJORITY OF THE CITIZENRY.
[ YOU CANNOT SELL WHAT IS NOT ON YOUR BRAIN]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by greggng: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Not a bad looking train driver.

Are yu there to sample her body ? Your primary aim.is to get to your destination even if na ugly person be the driver
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by severee(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2023
She no even fine sef
muhammaduyusufu:
The lady below is Tonia Somaga, an indigene of Nnewi, Anambra and a graduate of Abia State University. She flaunts her beautiful pictures as a Lagos Blue Line train driver in Lagos.

The beautiful lady shared photos of herself driving a train and many netizens were intrigued by her story Reacting to the photos, some people also pleaded with her to guide them on how she became a train driver.

She received lots of praises and accolades on twitter.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1530454-i-studied-mass-communication-a-train-driver-nigerian-lady-breaks-internet-cute-photos-duty/
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Ykc2(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
If to say naija no be 4th world country this no be news ,for austria a friend of mine from gambia na light train driver many Turkish girls too dey drive

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Horus(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ0m6wpxh60

Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) / Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.