Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. (4007 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Sweetvie: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2023
Lawl:
Mad wtf I can't believe I'm seeing this RN...
Is this real We're inside the same shoe

This exactly the situation I am right now..
My story now yeah exactly
Some chapters happening..
And some about to happen

As friends now... but I want her in life forever..
Not yet meet sha.. I'm in Varsity still
But planing to visit for a meet we are too far...

Op let me ask you pls.
Where do you meet her at first pls...??

grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Nonywendy(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2023
soundOsonic:

Sex means nothing to me, I could take up the offers with the girls around me, even a corper was telling me to invite her over.
It's not intimacy I want with her, it is her.
She is someone that even if we are married and we don't have sex, we will enjoy each other company.
When they say marry your friend, this is what they mean. I love her as a friend and I also want to spend my life with her as her husband and a friend.
I justify this by saying I am fighting for love, to have her, to be happy with her. Shouldn't we fight for what we want, especially when what we want doesn't belong to another person yet?
You are talking bullshit. Na imagination go Kee u

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Nonywendy(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2023
illicit:
Oga carry ur confusion comot for here

Date u no wan date

Knack u no wan knack

Leave her, u no wan leave her

Wetin u want make we cum talk nah

Signs and symptoms of spiritual boy friends
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Dammyseyon(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Come on go and sleep

You know that's true, yh?
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by 3nity7: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2023
soundOsonic:

It's a tech company Sha.
And the pay is okay
i want to learn and pursue a career in tech. What area do you think I should focus on. Thanks.
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Sonfethopia: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2023
JapaToDNext:
Op, u bring your matter come here

U still dey quarrel people wey dey give u good advice

Then it means u no need any advice, since u know the girl wella

Abeg no fight meπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

No mind op him say him salary go soon double, only am say him de serve for one remote village . who get business go ghost nysc . the fact say him de teach for one school make his story fiction.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Besto(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2023
Sonfethopia:

No mind op him say him salary go soon double, only am say him de serve for one remote village . who get business go ghost nysc . the fact say him de teach for one school make his story fiction.

Him for even get one better very comfortable furnished selfcon atleast for the village

Or even influence him ppa to a better city.

Dey coming nairaland to cap say him salary go soon double and him dey decline the girl visit based on the place no make

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by SPAMBOX7: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2023
Mr confused if you love the girl and see a future with her then invite her over. Bleep her pussy good and tell her to choose between you and her guy.
If she chooses you then go ahead and be with her. If not then she only used you to fulfill one of her fantasies like someone said up there.

Plus this your up and down you are beginning to sound like a pussy nigga who tries so hard to appear tough to people online.
As a man you should know what you want. And being selfish for what you want isn't a crime. After all it's survival of the fittest. I believe If her boyfriend got frame she wouldn't be more attracted to you than him.
That said, her boyfriend failed and you taking over isn't a crime at all unless otherwise she's a hoe disguising.
And if that's the case then be ready to get dumped by her for another guy if you make her dump her boyfriend now.
Ciao

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by lereinter(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2023
Omo some girls are funny Sha

They will be collecting money from one man and be servicing and lusting after another

The ball is in your court
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Crucialgem(m): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2023
Op plsssss fight for what you want. The two of you need to sit down and have a deep discussion tell her you are ready to fight for her and ask her if she is willing to. Let her know how much you love her and how you have confirmed so many times that she loves you too.
If she actually end up marrying the other guy there is no way on the long run you won't come between there marriage
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by ashawopikin(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2023
Na this kain post dey vex me

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by LandMann: 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
soundOsonic:
There is this girl I am trying to date, she is okay and all; I vibe with her and she vibes very well with me. She sees me as a very great friend, she tells me things and I tell her things, it's as if we are dating, but we aren't, when I mean dating I mean even physical intimacy.
She refused dating me because she is in love with her boyfriend, and he is sponsoring her education. She really loves him with all her heart and soul, and also she is very much attracted to me than him.
I will liken her love for him as a cool evening summer in a beach, and I will liken her love for me as having a passionate snow fight in winter.
Funny enough I also love her with everything, I don't want to come between their relationship, the only times we meet is in a hotel when I travel to her state for something important. We talk everyday. My relationship with her is based on our solid friendship not intimacy.
Financially I will say I and the guy are equal, but my earning will be doubled before the year runs out, and they are planning introduction by next year.
I am actually confusing her, I want to push her away completely from my life, and I believe she also wants to do thesame, but we have come too far with each other's company that it is impossible.
She is in school and I am serving and earning (I work remotely for a company) and teaching as my NYSC job. I was posted to a place with a very bad accommodation, the room is bland while the toilet is okay, but the bathroom is worse. Well it is in a village.
She begged me to invite her over, but I told declined as the environment to me is not befitting to invite a babe, and besides I haven't cohabited with a lady before even if it is just like a week stay. She insisted that's not a problem but I was adamant in my decision.
The main reason is that is dating someone, but I didn't tell her, not to make her feel down and guilty.
I thought of her boyfriend as well, though I am just friends with her, there is no way we will not be so sexually cozy with each other.
The way I described her might make her seem bad, but she is very innocent, and a very kind person, she isn't a flirt, I am the demon here, she is a woman it is normal to be attracted to my personality, my jokes and how easy and free I make people feel.
I don't know if I took advantage of our friendship and made her fall in love with me, though it wasn't meditated as I found myself in love.
She can't leave the guy, and she can't leave me.
I am tired of finding myself in this stalemate, there are other ladies around me that are showing me attention and are single but my heart is fixed on her.
Am I the ashole for hoping their relationship scatter so I can be with her?

You're a weak and unprincipled man.

All these rubbish you're writing, somebody will also write it in future to justify sleeping with your girlfriend/wife

What goes around comes around. That's the law of karma
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by soundOsonic: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lawl:
Mad wtf I can't believe I'm seeing this RN...
Is this real We're inside the same shoe

This exactly the situation I am right now..
My story now yeah exactly
Some chapters happening..
And some about to happen

As friends now... but I want her in life forever..
Not yet meet sha.. I'm in Varsity still
But planing to visit for a meet we are too far...

Op let me ask you pls.
Where do you meet her at first pls...??

I met her in the bus when traveling interstate. She was the who bought chips for me, so I reciprocated by buying suya, we shared it and started discussing, and then we exchanged contact.
Since you are in my shoes, what are you going to do?
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by soundOsonic: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
3nity7:
i want to learn and pursue a career in tech. What area do you think I should focus on. Thanks.
If you don't have strength to learn programming atleast learn network security, thats a gold mine no one is talking about.
The niche isn't saturated

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by soundOsonic: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Sonfethopia:

Lol you don't understand how jobs work do you?
Why should I ghost nysc, I need the certificate in case I want to change job or work in government or be a politician.
Why on Earth should I ghost it.
I am below 27 and I still have lots of opportunities ahead in life for me.
Should I stay comfortable because I have a job?
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by mysticwarrior(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tell her you killed 3 snakes inside your house within the space of one week.
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by soundOsonic: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Besto:

Him for even get one better very comfortable furnished selfcon atleast for the village

Or even influence him ppa to a better city.

Dey coming nairaland to cap say him salary go soon double and him dey decline the girl visit based on the place no make

Self contain for village πŸ˜‚ this is a village that I am the only stranger here. It is even isolated from the closest thing that looks like a community.
No electricity here, people go to stream for water, they even have a town crier, and the only luck I have is that I charge and fetch water from the king house.
If someone told me this place exist I wouldn't believe.
I tried working it to my state of residence, I lost 50k.
I later love it here because they are giving me enough time for my work and the place is quiet and have a good network.
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Sonfethopia: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
soundOsonic:

Lol you don't understand how jobs work do you?
Why should I ghost nysc, I need the certificate in case I want to change job or work in government or be a politician.
Why on Earth should I ghost it.
I am below 27 and I still have lots of opportunities ahead in life for me.
Should I stay comfortable because I have a job?

Ask around on ur nysc platform they will tell u what it means to ghost nysc

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by 3nity7: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
soundOsonic:

If you don't have strength to learn programming atleast learn network security, thats a gold mine no one is talking about.
The niche isn't saturated
are you a prophet? Cyber security is what am just considering. As am writing you, am just closing the tab I opened to learn from Alison online training.
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by frozen70(f): 4:11am On Apr 20, 2023
soundOsonic:
There is this girl I am trying to date, she is okay and all; I vibe with her and she vibes very well with me. She sees me as a very great friend, she tells me things and I tell her things, it's as if we are dating, but we aren't, when I mean dating I mean even physical intimacy.
She refused dating me because she is in love with her boyfriend, and he is sponsoring her education. She really loves him with all her heart and soul, and also she is very much attracted to me than him.
I will liken her love for him as a cool evening summer in a beach, and I will liken her love for me as having a passionate snow fight in winter.
Funny enough I also love her with everything, I don't want to come between their relationship, the only times we meet is in a hotel when I travel to her state for something important. We talk everyday. My relationship with her is based on our solid friendship not intimacy.
Financially I will say I and the guy are equal, but my earning will be doubled before the year runs out, and they are planning introduction by next year.
I am actually confusing her, I want to push her away completely from my life, and I believe she also wants to do thesame, but we have come too far with each other's company that it is impossible.
She is in school and I am serving and earning (I work remotely for a company) and teaching as my NYSC job. I was posted to a place with a very bad accommodation, the room is bland while the toilet is okay, but the bathroom is worse. Well it is in a village.
She begged me to invite her over, but I told declined as the environment to me is not befitting to invite a babe, and besides I haven't cohabited with a lady before even if it is just like a week stay. She insisted that's not a problem but I was adamant in my decision.
The main reason is that is dating someone, but I didn't tell her, not to make her feel down and guilty.
I thought of her boyfriend as well, though I am just friends with her, there is no way we will not be so sexually cozy with each other.
The way I described her might make her seem bad, but she is very innocent, and a very kind person, she isn't a flirt, I am the demon here, she is a woman it is normal to be attracted to my personality, my jokes and how easy and free I make people feel.
I don't know if I took advantage of our friendship and made her fall in love with me, though it wasn't meditated as I found myself in love.
She can't leave the guy, and she can't leave me.
I am tired of finding myself in this stalemate, there are other ladies around me that are showing me attention and are single but my heart is fixed on her.
Am I the ashole for hoping their relationship scatter so I can be with her?

Dey play

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Eagba(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
soundOsonic:

I met her in the bus when traveling interstate. She was the who bought chips for me, so I reciprocated by buying suya, we shared it and started discussing, and then we exchanged contact.
Since you are in my shoes, what are you going to do?
The simple truth is that this said girl will cheat on you with another nigger in future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Knocked Up! / Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves / What Are The Typical Naija Ways Of Being Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.