Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way (53555 Views)

Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Omoapena(m): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:
Soldiers are not above the law. The traffic officials should sue the army chief

Lolz
But the lastma and politicians are above the law...

The lastma got what he asked for joor
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Abrahamweb(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2023
SheikhMuniru:
I love how the soldiers beat hell out of them, next time their brain go reset but why they refused to kill one of those LASTMA and throw his body inside fish pond
You are foolish o.
The LASTMA are doing there job,5he soldiers are the one that broke the law and you are foolishly supporting them for breaking the law and beating the civilians for enforcing the same law.
The soldiers are wrong on these one
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by nkwoemeka(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2023
Touts on uniform extorting ordinary people this time they bite more than they can chew.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Elsueno: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2023
I have no pity for any LASTMA, I hope d soldiers gave them a very serious beating.....LASTMA are more evil than Olopa 😡

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Zwanzig: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2023
Is04970:
I dedicate this FTC feat to the incoming president.
God bless me.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

I blame LASTMA. They jumped Nigeria food chain pecking order. .
Civilians - LASTMA/Civil Defence- Police-Army-Politicians.
ur mother is a f00lish and useless cheap wh0re
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by OloyeVIII: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2023
Them never grind beans, moi-moi don dey smell.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by mechanics(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2023
Lagos State government should protect their own staff by condemning this assault, if this assault is not condemned, then it will reduce the moral of LASTMA staff.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by APCNig: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
that is an official vehicle on a mission. Even in the US military vehicles on official vehicle are allowed to cut corners when it is necessary.
Do you know how many lifes that officer is rushing to safe?
You can stop the officer when he is on a personal car but not when on an official car.

You have a point. The military officer should have explained to the LASTMA guys that he is on a critical mission even if it is false. Deploying his boys to go and cause commotion in the city is a criminal offense. If he tries this when Emilokan Tinubu is sworn in as President, the military boss will be Sacked that same day by phone call. He will not even get a dismissal letter
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Reincarnation10: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
The military has always been a beast to fellow civilians and para military.

Oya face terrorist?
They start complaining of eating two indomie packs per day.

Missing their family.

No guns.

All these power go vanish.

You disobey law Kon dey do anyhow.

Omo Tinubu not happen to us.

Na dynasty of gangs and charlatans we go see.
shatap there. Na you and your Family members go Dey see gangs and charlatans.

This lastma sef, who brought ‘em to light? No be this same Tinubu?
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by tnerro1(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2023
They should retire that army chief as a lesson to others who allow their boys to behave like animals in this day and age
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by zanebaddo(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2023
There's still nothing wrong in what the soldiers have done. If you don't like it go to court

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by swissobed: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2023
Is it now how lastma treat lagosians(moriat) as well??or what are we saying make we begin talk
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2023
Tis folly to be law abiding in a lawless society.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by uuzba(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2023
seeyounow1:
national stadium in lagos from satellite picture
Interesting.
Are you just discovering Google Maps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvetuLwJIkA&pp=ygULZ29vZ2xlIG1hcHM%3D
Any smartphone can use it.
Be it, N5,000 yeye phone, or N500,000 Iphone 14 Pro Mega max, factorial.
It has been available on the internet since sometime 2006 or so.

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by happney65: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2023
hardbody:

Officers may have urgent reasons to be at point A from point B. There are exceptions, these LASTMA just believe they are in competition with the Federal forces (Police inclusive). If an Officer in Uniform identifies himself as such, they should let him go, sometimes they need to be somewhere in record time.

This is utter falsehood. He is a lone officer just driving against traffic and going the one way route. He isn't on an emergency trip neither is he driving an ambulance. It is only ambulances that can drive against traffic when lives are at stake..

We should stop accepting things that are not okay. When you or people that are your loved ones lose their lives due to officers and other drivers committing these type of traffic offences I know you won't bring up this excuse at all at all.

Things that are not done abroad, we accept such here. Things that can lead to loss of lives

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by APCNig: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2023
mechanics:
Lagos State government should protect their own staff by condemning this assault, if this assault is not condemned, then it will reduce the moral of LASTMA staff.

LASTMA staff are supposed to carry Juju around. If dem use Juju knack about three military officers wey run from Boko Haram and they begin to vomit blood, others go pick race. Let everyone be mad together

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Killermamba: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2023
Islie:
Soldiers torture 12 LASTMA officers for arresting army chief

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/soldiers-torture-12-lastma-officers-for-arresting-army-chief/
I blame the army for the small beating, them for deal with them even more. Useless people
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by eaglechild: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2023
Is04970:
God bless me.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

Absolute rubbish!
If we have this kind of mentality that it is Ok to break the law because one is an army official then we are getting no where.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Acidosis(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2023
Since you all denied the military invasion of Lekki toll gate and the killing of civilians, we can as well deny this.

Some reprobates among you with debased minds even said that the protesters deserved to be killed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Ijaya123: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2023
This is one of the reasons I miss BRF.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by caandi: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2023
Omorrr lastma officials have developed wings o
A whole senior officer lwkmd!!!
Good for the both parties
They should keep fighting themselves and not defenseless citizens
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2023
Normal Occurrences as It should aways be.

No Surprises from the Zoo for SANE & Intellect Humans like me.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by juman(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2023
You see ipob that kill soldiers are right.
They deserved to be killed because they are nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2023
Curious345:
Shoot them lastma next time
calm down....na people papa,,,I think you get papa too or you're a bastard na question
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by hardbody: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2023
happney65:

This is utter falsehood. He is a lone officer just driving against traffic and going the one way route. He isn't on an emergency trip neither is he driving an ambulance. It is only ambulances that can drive against traffic when lives are at stake..

We should stop accepting things that are not okay. When you or people that are your loved ones lose their lives due to officers and other drivers committing these type of traffic offences I know you won't bring up this excuse at all at all.

Things that are not done abroad, we accept such here. Things that can lead to loss of lives

You probably have more information than I do but my position remains that a uniformed person fully adorned in uniform should be extended the immunity and privilege because I understand the circumstances that they work under most of the times. LASTMA should do more to manage traffic gridlocks that then supports one-way driving. They close their eyes to danfo drivers picking passengers in the middle of the road and causing backlog of traffic thus leading to efforts to avoid the traffic by taking one-way. If traffic is flowing freely, no one will opt to take a one-way drive, not even the officers. Meanwhile, LASTMA also take one-way and no one arrests them. That is like the pot calling the kettle black
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by JBoss25(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2023
Abrahamweb:

You are foolish o.
The LASTMA are doing there job,5he soldiers are the one that broke the law and you are foolishly supporting them for breaking the law and beating the civilians for enforcing the same law.
The soldiers are wrong on these one
what's the difference between you and those soldiers, calling someone a fool and idiot is as bad as beating someone
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by juman(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2023
Why southeasterners allow nonsense from the soldiers.
They can't try that in the core north.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by TippuTip: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2023
Is04970:
God bless me.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

Asiwaju of Vesachis Gagaraga

Say no to drugs, people cheesy
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by victorVIC1(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:
Soldiers are not above the law. The traffic officials should sue the army chief

I've also seen LASTMAN officers driving against traffic a number of time. They should also practise what they preach
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by juman(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2023
I hate Nigerian soldiers.
They ruined the country.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by superCleanworks(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2023
frndfghtr:
JESUS BIG MAN!!! ONYE NA AMAGHI YA KPORO YA SMALL BOY

Old papa
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by MrPADDY(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2023
A country of lawlessness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultists Invade Burial Ceremony In Anambra, Desecrate Corpse, Scores Killed / South African Returnee Caught In Armed Robbery In Enugu / Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.