Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m (47220 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by SisterAnn(f): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
PulaPower:
99% of other countries are worst than Nigeria atm. You’ll end up blaming yourself..

But you can go to Benin republic. Be doing Pos at Seme border. Thank me later..
GeneralPuna himself grin
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Voiceofthestree: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Brokeness:

I don't have access to my mail. Can you kindly drop a number I can reach you on!

WhatsApp 07037811972
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Allisgud: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
yea, Scandinavian countries, Thier schools are admission free,if he can secure Thier admission, someone can sponsor him..
what countries are Scandinavian
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Allisgud: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
PulaPower:
99% of other countries are worst than Nigeria atm. You’ll end up blaming yourself..

when Benin people are running to nigeria
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by theamazonguru(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Nigeria don tire me and I wan leave this country for good.

Please help me out with a good country

Ashiri nla, if you don't mind Scandinavian countries then try Job Seekers visa for Sweden.
But you must either have MSC or a hand work.( If you are using hand work, you must have the certificate from the association).
But I really don't think that 1m will do sha.
Visa application, flight ticket, accomodation when you land).

Watch this YouTube video for more details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jphB89r4Bu8
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Pooly: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
goldmatrix:
U will definitely meet your drug lord there to show you way grin

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dealhunter(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lionelbhass:

You know the drill🤝🏾
very well boss,but I don't know wether d route is still open.... Brazil embassies don wise now, especially Nigeria and Ghana.., e don tey wey my guys update me about Cape Verde Brazil route....
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
But why? What are the reasons?
Thanksful:

You can't buy Crayfish for oron. Not as easy as you guys say it here.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
But why? What are the reasons?

It's run by a cartel
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
very well boss,but I don't know wether d route is still open.... Brazil embassies don wise now, especially Nigeria and Ghana.., e don tey wey my guys update me about Cape Verde Brazil route....

The biggest problem is what you have a Nigerian passport your problem is 10 times more difficult than other Africans. Any country you travel in the world once they know you are a Nigerian forget about entering the country. Both of my friends run to other African countries not mentioning they are from Nigeria stay there above 7 years 8 years got the money and go abroad it's mostly a two-way journey. Just going from Nigeria dairy is very difficult. I know a number of Nigerians which made it to America and Canada they travel to countries especially in Africa and Southern Africa about 8 to 10 years immediately to get citizen and passport they are heading abroad

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dealhunter(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

No be everything you see for internet be real Ler me enlighten you. Every that has a good side will always have the other side. Edo state have the most numbers of Nigeria in Europe and I will tell you that 90% of this numbers enter Europe by road. I have 5 brother in Europe all of them enter Europe by road ok. If I wan go abroad I go fly I no get the mind for road. I deh get am clear for Benin so why I leave benin wetin I wan find go Europe way God never do for me.... I give person advice it doesn’t mean he must take am nah advice as I deh talk to you now on 30 of this month about 45 guys still deh move enter Europe and nah through this same road. See professional deh for game and amateurs deh ooo. Ask for road make you no go lost follow who no road make your own for good no be everybody know road ooo but we know road and we deh get am clear ok... no quote me again coz you just deh follow follow Nd deh talk wetin you no know.....count 100 house in Edo each house get son or daughter for Europe and I will tell you for all those houses 95% of them follow road enter Europe. No be everybody he deh favour some people village people go still follow them comot for here nah all those one be those stories wah you deh listen to and hear online ok....
People are still crossing frm Morocco to Spain everyday, forget wetin you read for intent, someone moved from Nigeria to Senegal, from Senegal,he Cross to Morocco,the guy is now in Spain,I just dey laugh when people was discourage d guy that open this thread that 1m is too small for him to travel abroad...
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Calvilman(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
He can deferre his admission when he get there,and hustle.

Have you ever been in scandinavia?

I've come across so many africans in Finland (nordic, not scandi but it's the same thing really) who came from some other schengen country that has lower salaries looking for a job and then realizing that you can't hustle or get a job just like that.

I mean, if you sell pineapples on the street you'll get arrested and fined lol, it's not like africa where you can just buy a thing and then sell it forward and nobody asks any questions.
And if yiu fail to find a job within a certain time limit they'll deport you.

Receiving salary in cash is illegal so you must have a bank account and to open a bank account you need residency and so on...

Also scandinavians are very unsocial so you will be left out and very lonely if you don't know anybody there already.

Whenever I read this board it really boggles my mind how little research people do about the countries they talk about.

Moving to any scandinavian country with 1m naira is an extremely dumb idea.

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Voiceofthestree: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
People are still crossing frm Morocco to Spain everyday, forget wetin you read for intent, someone moved from Nigeria to Senegal, from Senegal,he Cross to Morocco,the guy is now in Spain,I just dey laugh when people was discourage d guy that open this thread that 1m is too small for him to travel abroad...

No be lie
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Wow deep.. almost everything is hijacked in this country.. must one belong to make it in this part of the world? Cartel for crayfish again?.. na wah o
Thanksful:

It's run by a cartel

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

No be lie

It is extremely difficult for Nigerians all over the world nobody wants them in their country because they just want to destroy another person's country. I have three citizenships and I never use my Nigerian citizenship because it is impossible to travel with at every Airport and every country they give you problems once they know you are in Nigeria. Because our stupid people go to other countries and want to vote for Nigerian criminals in another man's land

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Voiceofthestree: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is extremely difficult for Nigerians all over the world nobody wants them in their country because they just want to destroy another person's country. I have three citizenships and I never use my Nigerian citizenship because it is impossible to travel with at every Airport and every country they give you problems once they know you are in Nigeria. Because our stupid people go to other countries and want to vote for Nigerian criminals in another man's land

Ok good
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Wow deep.. almost everything is hijacked in this country.. must one belong to make it in this part of the world? Cartel for crayfish again?.. na wah o

Almost every good business is run by cartels. We call it union in Nigeria.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by BennyDGreat: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

What country's citizenship in Africa is the easiest?
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by headboyprince(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
PulaPower:

its actually the reverse dey play.... You must be 12 yr old to think like this...grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by BennyDGreat: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
online4business:
Currently in seme I go tour reach Uganda fine country.

if you get a business that you can live anywhere you can come to Uganda.

Make sure you have a plan ooo

How far by road is that from Seme?
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Limassol(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Nigeria don tire me and I wan leave this country for good.

Please help me out with a good country

Probably African countries like Kenya or something.

For decent countries, I mean developed ones you've got to cough out more money.

Good luck bro.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dealhunter(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Calvilman:

Have you ever been in scandinavia?

I've come across so many africans in Finland (nordic, not scandi but it's the same thing really) who came from some other schengen country that has lower salaries looking for a job and then realizing that you can't hustle or get a job just like that.

I mean, if you sell pineapples on the street you'll get arrested and fined lol, it's not like africa where you can just buy a thing and then sell it forward and nobody asks any questions.
And if yiu fail to find a job within a certain time limit they'll deport you.

Receiving salary in cash is illegal so you must have a bank account and to open a bank account you need residency and so on...

Also scandinavians are very unsocial so you will be left out and very lonely if you don't know anybody there already.

Whenever I read this board it really boggles my mind how little research people do about the countries they talk about.

Moving to any scandinavian country with 1m naira is an extremely dumb idea.
well detailed boss,I. Concur!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dealhunter(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

No be lie
if not because of war, before,we dey arrange Syria Visa to people, from Syria,they will cross to turkey, from Turkey to Greece,then they will seek asylum in Greece, after a year or two yrs in Refuge Camp,they will grant them asylum with any European passport....link dey bro....we dey use those links dey survive during my Laspotech days.... nobody fit no NSK passport here!. Anybody that knows NSK passport here is a legend!
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by mercysamuelson(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter

try school route in Europe...

With #1m? How much is air ticket alone not to talk about the school and other things?
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by FalseProphet1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
obembet:
LAGOS, SOUTH WEST REGION
He said country... undecided
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Juleeee: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
KingLennon:
Gambia....but learn a skill first before going there

since the start of this year, dem never take light for Gambia o. E shock u abi? winkcheesy

If only Nigeria can just fix the light issue, and it's seems likely everyday it's getting worse, it's so hard to hope for good around here walahi.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dealhunter(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The biggest problem is what you have a Nigerian passport your problem is 10 times more difficult than other Africans. Any country you travel in the world once they know you are a Nigerian forget about entering the country. Both of my friends run to other African countries not mentioning they are from Nigeria stay there above 7 years 8 years got the money and go abroad it's mostly a two-way journey. Just going from Nigeria dairy is very difficult. I know a number of Nigerians which made it to America and Canada they travel to countries especially in Africa and Southern Africa about 8 to 10 years immediately to get citizen and passport they are heading abroad
People are still using Nigeria passport bro, forgot wetin you dey read online!if you get money, forget,you fit enter any county!...do you know how many people that will Japa tonight?

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dealhunter(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
mercysamuelson:
dealhunter

try school route in Europe...

With #1m? How much is air ticket alone not to talk about the school and other things?
I have accepted,1m is too small for him..

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by onlyboyson(m): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:
OP PLS DON'T GO TO GHANA, RIGHT NOW THE ECONOMY IS HARSH, Use that 1m open a crayfish business, Go to Oron crayfish market in Akwa-Ibom and be buying your goods, in no time you'll be a proud CEO cool

Update yayi
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by tymdan(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
If you are serious. And want to go to school. With a good WAEC or NECO. Then DM on WhatsApp.

I'll advise u come to Rwanda. I've lived here since 2019, I studied and graduated here. And you can do the same here. Then Japa after if u want. I can show u what to invest in when u get here.

Plus two five zero seven eight four nine nine zero five four one

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dealhunter(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Hello House ,
Visa alert!!!
I got UK visa in February and went to UK March 25-April 8.
Applied for France Schengen and did biometric on April 13.
Passport return Notification April 19
UPS delivery of passport April 20.
First time UK and Schengen applicant. Got 90days multiple entry France Schengen.

Must I arrive France first if I decide to visit the Schengen area or can I visit any country of my choice in the area since I have the Schengen visa?

Thanks for the info
This is one of d visa testimonies on France visa thread, a lot of people are still using Nigeria passport and get it, forget wetin you read online...
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Augustenite(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:
OP PLS DON'T GO TO GHANA, RIGHT NOW THE ECONOMY IS HARSH, Use that 1m open a crayfish business, Go to Oron crayfish market in Akwa-Ibom and be buying your goods, in no time you'll be a proud CEO cool

You don't need to go to Akwa ibom. Ondo crayfish is the best. Clean and very sweet. Sand free.

I am a bulk supplier. +2,3,4,904771two eight two zero.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) / 10 Most Popular Areas In Lagos And The Origin Of Their Names / Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.