Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m (47053 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by DrMuzungu(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
With N1M... only to Mexifornia.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by hansomb: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
Try Sudan or Ukraine, easy access with this ongoing crises
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by MechanicMike: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Nigeria don tire me and I wan leave this country for good.

Please help me out with a good country

ANY OF THIS COUNTRYS SIR!!!
Sokoto state
Ondo state
Enugu state
Togo
Chad
Anambra stee
Rwanda
Zimbabwe
Potacut state
Congo

no oofencssece angry
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Investorozay: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
JoeyNaza:

please enlighten me

Send a pm I'll teach u free
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by MechanicMike: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
MechanicMike:

ANY OF THIS COUNTRYS SIR!!!
Sokoto state
Ondo state
Enugu state
Togo
Chad
Anambra stee
Rwanda
Zimbabwe
Potacut state
Congo
South Ghana
East Ghana
Calabar state
...and Ibadan state

no oofencssece angry
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by RPG2020(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
noble71:
Buy food and chop first, then hustle more. 1m is $1342 not enough.

All this Yankee guys can calculate grin
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by greenermodels: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lionelbhass:
Cape Verde en route to Brazil if you know what I mean😌
Baba, explain more to me, I de reason that country for sometime now.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by JoeyNaza: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Investorozay:

Send a pm I'll teach u free

how can I reach you, there is no contact on your profile
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Voiceofthestree: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
if not because of war, before,we dey arrange Syria Visa to people, from Syria,they will cross to turkey, from Turkey to Greece,then they will seek asylum in Greece, after a year or two yrs in Refuge Camp,they will grant them asylum with any European passport....link dey bro....we dey use those links dey survive during my Laspotech days.... nobody fit no NSK passport here!. Anybody that knows NSK passport here is a legend!

I know NSK passport bro.... Nah Belize first deh reign before you start to they do NSK I get paddy way use NSK passport travel from Tunisia

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Zendyia(f): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
Go to
benin republic
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Abitolola: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
drey076:
Togo

Even at this, you must have a plan for soft landing, one M will only take you there. Feeding, accomodation and transportation needs to be considered
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by NaijaCover(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
TO NASARAWA STATE AND THANK me later.

FROM . COM
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dealhunter(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

I know NSK passport bro.... Nah Belize first deh reign before you start to they do NSK I get paddy way use NSK passport travel from Tunisia
you be legend bro!....I still get that passport for house!
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Voiceofthestree: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
you be legend bro!....I still get that passport for house!

Oh really sound cool many hustle get am but DEM no use am but the first set of people that use it many do not use it to fly from Nigeria some Tunisia and some Egypt
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by samz77: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
With just #200k out of that #1m . I put it in forex and you shall be making #100k monthly in my forex business artificial intelligence trading. Imagine how much you will earn if the invested amount is more than that. contact me at my Gmail if anyone is interested alatolait@gmail.com. THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by KingLennon(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
GoWithGood:

Are you serious? Like you mean this?
Am telling u
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by namo77: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
yea, Scandinavian countries, Thier schools are admission free,if he can secure Thier admission, someone can sponsor him..

With 1m??

Visa process… ticket… accommodation… health insurance… 1m no reach o
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by correctguy101(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
noble71:
Buy food and chop first, then hustle more. 1m is $1342 not enough.

Being a millionaire in this country now seems like a joke.

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by namo77: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
If I’m being honest with you… go to Guinea
Get into Daddy Agbado business…
You’ll make it in life…
In 80yrs, you may even come back to Naija and contest for President

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Chigorkizz(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
Am here

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by mymadam(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Not a death wish.... Here in benin that’s our route. Every month people move like water go ask thousands of Benin enter Europe through the route nah we get am we deh how we they do the package
grin
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by stevo123(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:

DUBIA...
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by JustPowerApps(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Try Oman wink The average price from Lagos to Muscat, Oman is 300k wink Though a developing country like Naija but you can from there port to Dubai cool
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by 7arrows: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Guy that one go hard ooooo. Just remain in Nigeria and hope to triple your money
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Alkason: 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
Gidigrav:
Don't get scam you can travel with student loans to school that supports loan in canada uk n usa ...dm ....will put you through

I am interested.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Alkason: 12:06am On Apr 21, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

No be everything you see for internet be real Ler me enlighten you. Every that has a good side will always have the other side. Edo state have the most numbers of Nigeria in Europe and I will tell you that 90% of this numbers enter Europe by road. I have 5 brother in Europe all of them enter Europe by road ok. If I wan go abroad I go fly I no get the mind for road. I deh get am clear for Benin so why I leave benin wetin I wan find go Europe way God never do for me.... I give person advice it doesn’t mean he must take am nah advice as I deh talk to you now on 30 of this month about 45 guys still deh move enter Europe and nah through this same road. See professional deh for game and amateurs deh ooo. Ask for road make you no go lost follow who no road make your own for good no be everybody know road ooo but we know road and we deh get am clear ok... no quote me again coz you just deh follow follow Nd deh talk wetin you no know.....count 100 house in Edo each house get son or daughter for Europe and I will tell you for all those houses 95% of them follow road enter Europe. No be everybody he deh favour some people village people go still follow them comot for here nah all those one be those stories wah you deh listen to and hear online ok....

All you said na fact.
I just don't have that kind mind after listening to a colleague of mine that tried it many years ago. His journey ended in Libya. He is alive to tell the story but fear from that story won't let me try it. But guys dey use the route shaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by BuhariAdvocate: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2023
Some Nigerian just too kind see information without pay penny.
2RUTHHURTS:
OP PLS DON'T GO TO GHANA, RIGHT NOW THE ECONOMY IS HARSH, Use that 1m open a crayfish business, Go to Oron crayfish market in Akwa-Ibom and be buying your goods, in no time you'll be a proud CEO cool
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by progressivekiss: 12:46am On Apr 21, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Cambodia
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Burchester: 1:08am On Apr 21, 2023
dealhunter:
Apply to 6 France universities through Campus France and thank me later...Campus France charging, tuition fee, accomodations and visa fee,you will spend less than 1m for all this and visa success is 75% sure if you have sure sponsor.... google Campus France and thank me later....
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Voiceofthestree: 3:30am On Apr 21, 2023
Alkason:

All you said na fact.
I just don't have that kind mind after listening to a colleague of mine that tried it many years ago. His journey ended in Libya. He is alive to tell the story but fear from that story won't let me try it. But guys dey use the route shaaaa.

Your friend no waka well wetin make an reach Libya he done reach Italy why him come back maybe nah fear of sea. I have seen many people when they got to Libya they turn back because them get phobia for water. Them fear water main reason why people desists
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by DMCY: 5:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Ghana

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) / Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead / Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.