Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m (47075 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Judolisco(m): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
must you enroll the same year?. Get the Visa first , when you get there,you can plan ur movement...
u still have to pay a certain amount of money out of d tuition fees to process your visa and its more than 1m

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by hardbody: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
PulaPower:

Where is your residence? If you’re in the west, road to SS from SW is peaceful..

Of you’ll meet those selling it to connect you to drivers plying that route. All you’ll need is a plug and you won’t even need to be traveling yourself..

Send your plug money! Driver would pick up and deliver to you! That kind of thing..

Good to know. I hope the guy that needs this get to read it. It's a good heads up bro.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dealhunter(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Judolisco:
same her securing admission is not d problem oga.... Do u have d tuition!?
Google Scandinavian countries admission policies....
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by occfx: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Cantonese:

So that he would eat Guinea fowl!

Guinea fowl and Ewu Gambia... Which one go sweet pass... Wait make I ask ifa.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dealhunter(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Judolisco:
u still have to pay a certain amount of money out of d tuition fees to process your visa and its more than 1m
which certain amount bro? maybe you are using an agent!
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by eedimo(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
Apply to 6 France universities through Campus France and thank me later...Campus France charging, tuition fee, accomodations and visa fee,you will spend less than 1m for all this and visa success is 75% sure if you have sure sponsor.... google Campus France and thank me later....
Oh thanks.
I'm not sure i would be needing that but thanks anyways.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by mordred44: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2023
Libya
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by JoeyNaza: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2023
Investorozay:
Carry your 1m.
Open crypto spread arbitrage ac on cita
Place your trade daily
At the end of 3 to 5 months of spread arb on crypto your funds should be 2 to 4 m
Then attempt a better country

Travelling out with 1m na joke. You can't even travel to lag and settle properly with 1m

please enlighten me
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Voiceofthestree: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
GistFullGround:

"Here in Benin" you say? Why have you not left Benin City or Edo State as a whole?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2KBQomTIn8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klx3REmjnX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz0RActKcoE

Be guided accordingly!

No be everything you see for internet be real Ler me enlighten you. Every that has a good side will always have the other side. Edo state have the most numbers of Nigeria in Europe and I will tell you that 90% of this numbers enter Europe by road. I have 5 brother in Europe all of them enter Europe by road ok. If I wan go abroad I go fly I no get the mind for road. I deh get am clear for Benin so why I leave benin wetin I wan find go Europe way God never do for me.... I give person advice it doesn’t mean he must take am nah advice as I deh talk to you now on 30 of this month about 45 guys still deh move enter Europe and nah through this same road. See professional deh for game and amateurs deh ooo. Ask for road make you no go lost follow who no road make your own for good no be everybody know road ooo but we know road and we deh get am clear ok... no quote me again coz you just deh follow follow Nd deh talk wetin you no know.....count 100 house in Edo each house get son or daughter for Europe and I will tell you for all those houses 95% of them follow road enter Europe. No be everybody he deh favour some people village people go still follow them comot for here nah all those one be those stories wah you deh listen to and hear online ok....

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by poppingtags: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
I'm also interested bro. Please help ur bro. Email me :randymildz@gmail.com

PayGrande:
LoL , come let me teach you how to double your money legitimately.

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook maeketplace, etc.

- go and learn how to run ads.

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

One of the hot products i started out with and grew it to a 6 figure business > >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:
OP PLS DON'T GO TO GHANA, RIGHT NOW THE ECONOMY IS HARSH, Use that 1m open a crayfish business, Go to Oron crayfish market in Akwa-Ibom and be buying your goods, in no time you'll be a proud CEO cool

You can't buy Crayfish for oron. Not as easy as you guys say it here.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by loliapoopy2013(f): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
Try school route in Europe..

For 1 million?
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kobicove:
If you're hoping to migrate to Europe with that amount just know that it's not even enough to get you across the Atlantic ocean undecided

Lol!
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Olasty(f): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Nigeria don tire me and I wan leave this country for good.

Please help me out with a good country

Sambisa of course you will even have change to flex
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by gawu1: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Online Republic of Biafra. In fact with just 50 naira data, you are there for sure.
But when there just don't go outside on Mondays
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by delerx(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
[panya
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Judolisco(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
which certain amount bro? maybe you are using an agent!
I'm not using any agent... I even attended one of their events here in Abuja organised by the university for admission offer holders.... One of their representatives came to tell us about the fees and all..twas like 26k pounds per annum...... I applied for scholarships but I wasn't lucky
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by babyfaceafrica: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
must you enroll the same year?. Get the Visa first , when you get there,you can plan ur movement...

That's a very risky move.. You fit go hang!
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by frankmoney(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
you don't pay school Tuition fee in Scandinavian countries bro...
1m is not enough .how will he pay for flight ticket ? , Cost of living ? .

Scandinavian countries are so expensive and most aren't English speaking , so settling down first will be an issue

Do you think he will just land today and get a job the next day ?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by phenzy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Do not waste your time buying land or property you will lose the devaluation of the local currency is always more than the interest would you get.

2005 there was a friend of mine which had house three room duplex by that time you was offered 5 million naira which was equivalent to 38000 US dollar he did not sell the property . 2005 $1 usd was 130 naira.

Today the guy wants to sell the 3 room duplex for 15 million naira the money is only equivalent to about 20,000 US dollar.

Do never invest in something which you cannot sale it for US dollar because the devaluation of the Naira is always more that the profit which you will make the house price went up in naira by 3 times, but the devaluation of the currency came increase by 6 time which by the end of the day he is now losing massively on the sale of the property

Oh okay. Thanks fr the explanation
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by online4business: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Currently in seme I go tour reach Uganda fine country.

if you get a business that you can live anywhere you can come to Uganda.

Make sure you have a plan ooo
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by jclassiq(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Togo
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dealhunter(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
frankmoney:
1m is not enough .how will he pay for flight ticket ? , Cost of living ? .

Scandinavian countries are so expensive and most aren't English speaking , so settling down first will be an issue

Do you think he will just land today and get a job the next day ?
he never get Visa,you dey talk of flight and settle down,let him get d Visa first bro!
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by seanwilliam(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
Investorozay:
Carry your 1m.
Open crypto spread arbitrage ac on cita
Place your trade daily

At the end of 3 to 5 months of spread arb on crypto your funds should be 2 to 4 m
Then attempt a better country

Travelling out with 1m na joke. You can't even travel to lag and settle properly with 1m
Lol . You’re saying nonsense with confidence . I certainly know that a slowpoke will send you a pm thinking you’ve dropped a goldmine 😀😀..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by frankson1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Only N1,000,000... you're not ready to leave Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Lookingback: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Libya bro

Sincerely, it's not advisable to plan any serious migration with 1m. Except you are considering West African countries.

If you have the qualifications and skills though, you can consider the Canadian EE especially if you are still below 30.

The 1m is not even enough for proof of fund for Canadian EE.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Paracetamol01: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
Portharcourt
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by seanwilliam(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
he never get Visa,you dey talk of flight and settle down,let him get d Visa first bro!
when he gets visa, how will he cater for other needs the guy identified ? Lol
Dey play .
Some of you will say A whereas the reality is Z.

At the end , the guy will send u a pm , grin cos I know his fingers will be itching now to text u as he don hear say 1m to cover everything.
Lol. Dey play

Naso e easy na hin u never comot with your friends and all your family grin

10 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Iluvmycontr3: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:

A lot of countries around you there👉 starting from Republic of Benin, Togo, Niger, Chad, Cameroon, Ghana and ivory coast...
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Sirchiboy: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Paracetamol01:
Portharcourt
I was there so nothing there.
Wasted my savings thereafter 1years of a job searching
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Enemyofpeace: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Benin republic

Ghana

Togo

Cameroun

Afghanistan

Pakistan

Iraq

Iran

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Sirchiboy: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
frankson1:

Only N1,000,000... you're not ready to leave Nigeria cheesy

Uncle support me na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead / Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? / Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.