Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m (47148 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Windblown2much: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Nigeria don tire me and I wan leave this country for good.

Please help me out with a good country
Would u like Turkey?
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
KingLennon:
Gambia....but learn a skill first before going there

since the start of this year, dem never take light for Gambia o. E shock u abi? winkcheesy
I didn't learn any skill neither do I read engineering anywhere before i migrate ... oyimbo what they care is the inner skill inside u and ur creativity and willingness to learn.. in less than 3 months as working as mechanic helper , they removed the help to Mechanic .. now I am full engineer without going to engineering school... I follow build one of Nigeria navy warship.. don't doubt this

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Sirchiboy: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
AFONJAPIG:
I didn't learn any skill neither do I read engineering anywhere before i migrate ... oyimbo what they care is the inner skill inside u and ur creativity and willingness to learn.. in less than 3 months as working as mechanic helper , they removed the help to Mechanic .. now I am full engineer without going to engineering school... I follow build one of Nigeria navy warship.. don't doubt this
How much did it cost
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How much did it cost
it cost me only my visa fees and ticket... If u know ur way, u don't need agent to process anything for you

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by KingLennon(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
AFONJAPIG:
What worked for u may not work for another...
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by BennyDGreat: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=online4business post=122653069][/quote]

Thank you.
Wanted to know about to Uganda
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Sirchiboy: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
AFONJAPIG:
it cost me only my visa fees and ticket... If u know ur way, u don't need agent to process anything for you
How much did you spend total
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by ahmedio2017(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
AFONJAPIG:

Which country pls
I'm interested I have international passport alreaf
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Taigaban: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:
OP PLS DON'T GO TO GHANA, RIGHT NOW THE ECONOMY IS HARSH, Use that 1m open a crayfish business, Go to Oron crayfish market in Akwa-Ibom and be buying your goods, in no time you'll be a proud CEO cool
Buy it sale where? I am interested but don't know where there is market. Please help a brother.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by 9jaRealist: 5:55am On Apr 22, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Nigeria don tire me and I wan leave this country for good.

Please help me out with a good country

Benin Republic…
Should last for a month of so.
cheesy
>
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How much did you spend total
I didn't use agent... spent less than 700k both ticket and arranging my documents
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Sirchiboy: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
AFONJAPIG:
I didn't use agent... spent less than 700k both ticket and arranging my documents
Are you still in the country?
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Sirchiboy: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
AFONJAPIG:
Please can you tell my the document I need
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by NONNYG: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
ahmedio2017:

Which country pls
I'm interested I have international passport alreaf
UAE I guess
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by destinytreasure(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
Omo, if you use N1 million buy land then start farm business or venture into agriculture, in no time you'll be counting more than 1 million
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Sirchiboy: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
destinytreasure:
Omo, if you use N1 million buy land then start farm business or venture into agriculture, in no time you'll be counting more than 1 million
Put me through please
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Warmaterial(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2023
GoWithGood:

Are you serious? Like you mean this?
Alaye save more money and travel outside Africa if not na your body go tell you.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Alkason: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Your friend no waka well wetin make an reach Libya he done reach Italy why him come back maybe nah fear of sea. I have seen many people when they got to Libya they turn back because them get phobia for water. Them fear water main reason why people desists

Of course, there are stories of people thrown into the sea. 😂
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Dumba088(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2023
Alaga2222:

What about the risk of traveling to Oron? What if the bus collided with another vehicle and the crayfish scattered for road, who will he blame? I would have suggest he get involved into something different like Uber

What if your Uber get accident, break into pieces

Any business have it own risk

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by destinytreasure(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Put me through please
1 million naira nine hundred thousand naira can buy a very big plot of land, preferably in a sub-urban area. First, it means you automatically become a land owner and you can do or build whatever you want on it.
Venture into agriculture, but before then check out what's on demand in the market and the price. Garri no dey advertise but e dey sell pass. You can plant cassava, it takes a year or less to mature for harvest depending on the type or species of the stem. On that same land you can plant palm trees around, preferably 1 meter away from the boundary. In three years time you become an oil dealer depending on the number of stands and species of the palm fruit. If you can get the Malaysian palm fruits, it produces so much palm bunches on each tree. On that same land, crops like pumpkin, water melon, cucumbers or okra can be added, these ones sell too.
I have a small land I'm using for cultivation. Just cassava and few stands of palm-trees. It has helped me a lot at least for my family consumption since the land is not that big for me to go into subsistence farming but sometimes when I have excess of the palm oil, I do sell them off especially when the price of palm oil is high.

I hope this could motivate you and also give you an insight on what to do and how to go about it. See you at the top Bro. Cheers
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by destinytreasure(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Put me through please
1 million naira, or even nine hundred thousand naira can buy a very big plot of land, preferably in a sub-urban area. First, it means you automatically become a land owner and you can do or build whatever you want on it.
Venture into agriculture, but before then check out what's on demand in the market and the price. Garri no dey advertise but e dey sell pass. You can plant cassava, it takes a year or less to mature for harvest depending on the type or species of the stem. On that same land you can plant palm trees around, preferably 1 meter away from the boundary. In three years time you become an oil dealer depending on the number of stands and species of the palm fruit. If you can get the Malaysian palm fruits, it produces so much palm bunches on each tree. On that same land, crops like pumpkin, water melon, cucumbers or okra can be added, these ones sell too.
I have a small land I'm using for cultivation. Just cassava and few stands of palm-trees. It has helped me a lot at least for my family consumption since the land is not that big for me to go into subsistence farming but sometimes when I have excess of the palm oil, I do sell them off especially when the price of palm oil is high.

I hope this could motivate you and also give you an insight on what to do and how to go about it. See you at the top Bro. Cheers
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by imagrg(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2023
Ghana, Togo or Egypt. grin
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by imagrg(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2023
You go suffer if u try Libya.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by kingskim14(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Dealhunter please drop your digit wan follow you talk please
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dikadubai: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

No be everything you see for internet be real Ler me enlighten you. Every that has a good side will always have the other side. Edo state have the most numbers of Nigeria in Europe and I will tell you that 90% of this numbers enter Europe by road. I have 5 brother in Europe all of them enter Europe by road ok. If I wan go abroad I go fly I no get the mind for road. I deh get am clear for Benin so why I leave benin wetin I wan find go Europe way God never do for me.... I give person advice it doesn’t mean he must take am nah advice as I deh talk to you now on 30 of this month about 45 guys still deh move enter Europe and nah through this same road. See professional deh for game and amateurs deh ooo. Ask for road make you no go lost follow who no road make your own for good no be everybody know road ooo but we know road and we deh get am clear ok... no quote me again coz you just deh follow follow Nd deh talk wetin you no know.....count 100 house in Edo each house get son or daughter for Europe and I will tell you for all those houses 95% of them follow road enter Europe. No be everybody he deh favour some people village people go still follow them comot for here nah all those one be those stories wah you deh listen to and hear online ok....
. Brother please can I have your contact. I'm interested Crossing to Spain from Morocco. My email dikadubai@gmail.com hoping to hear from you
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by DaddyYankee: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
AFONJAPIG:
Name of country!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.