Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m (47134 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by PulaPower: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
hardbody:

This may sound funny but it's the truth. I however don't know the challenges that may exist in terms of police and other state apparatus extortion, the idea as a whole makes a lot of sense.
Where is your residence? If you’re in the west, road to SS from SW is peaceful..

Of you’ll meet those selling it to connect you to drivers plying that route. All you’ll need is a plug and you won’t even need to be traveling yourself..

Send your plug money! Driver would pick up and deliver to you! That kind of thing..

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by ismaog4u(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
UAE
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by GistFullGround: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Voiceofthestree:
I can help you to Italy with 1million but nah road oo but you go surely reach

Death wish!

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Aboki99(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Niger Republic.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by qtx(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
Try school route in Europe..
With one million naira ? You get mind o grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by bizhop01: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
1 million naira is not even enough to travel to Burundi or Somalia
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by GistFullGround: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
ismaog4u:
UAE

Go on YouTube & learn how UAE are expelling Africans. It's a scam, don't be fooled!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Voiceofthestree: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
GistFullGround:

Death wish!

Not a death wish.... Here in benin that’s our route. Every month people move like water go ask thousands of Benin enter Europe through the route nah we get am we deh how we they do the package

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by emmydee(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Nigeria don tire me and I wan leave this country for good.

Please help me out with a good country
Spain or France. Excluding flight ooo
Talk to me privately.
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Voiceofthestree: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Follow road to Italy or go do ritual you go still get change plenty Lolz 😂

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Judolisco(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
with 1 million... U dey whine?
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Subonbon(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
obembet:
LAGOS, SOUTH WEST REGION
one million places
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by wolverine78: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
NIGERIA
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Lanretoye(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
must you talk?...ode
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by imagrg(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ghana grin
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Greenfaces: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:
OP PLS DON'T GO TO GHANA, RIGHT NOW THE ECONOMY IS HARSH, Use that 1m open a crayfish business, Go to Oron crayfish market in Akwa-Ibom and be buying your goods, in no time you'll be a proud CEO cool
swear oh
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by faithfull18(f): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
noble71:
Buy food and chop first, then hustle more. 1m is $1342 not enough.
Hmmn
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Greenfaces: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
search for universities in Europe,try Scandinavian countries.
he said 1m naira not 1m pounds or dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by ThekingandI: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
with 1m? Go to okpella Edo state and start farming.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Joebryan(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
Do not be in a haste to Japa so you dont regret your decision.

Use that 1M to start a profitable business. Some of them are Ecommerce, Crypto, Affiliate marketing, Restaurants business etc.

Or if you have a business that's giving you a steady inflow of cash, use the 1M, find a small plot of land in your village and buy.

Leave it for 2-10 years, you'll have x5 of that amount. And you can travel anywhere.

As far as hustling is concerned, Nigeria is one of the best and easiest place in the world to make money.

This country is very sweet if you have money. So invest that 1M in something profitable, you'll realise a high ROI after some times.

I wish you good luck

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Greenfaces: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
He can deferre his admission when he get there,and hustle.
better to be a bolt driver here than that kind of hustle

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by MrBroke(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
PulaPower:
99% of other countries are worst than Nigeria atm. You’ll end up blaming yourself..

But you can go to Benin republic. Be doing Pos at Seme border. Thank me later..

You are a wise man. 🤜

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Gidigrav(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Don't get scam you can travel with student loans to school that supports loan in canada uk n usa ...dm ....will put you through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dealhunter(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
qtx:

With one million naira ? You get mind o grin
it's very possible if he get someone that can sponsor him,as in,give him all the necessary documents to apply for a student visa after gaining admission.......he can't even spend up to 1m to gain admission in Scandinavian countries,even France or Germany,Thier tuition fee is very small..
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Maski87: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
That is 1200 dollars, it will last 6 weeks, unless you go to a shit hole country

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
Leave our country for us, my advise is Republic of Biafra. You don't need papers.

Am sorry for you, now that people are planning to run back to Nigeria, the country is rising again.

Welcoming the new Federal government and my President Ahmed Bola Tinubu GCFR

I am proud to be a Nigerian
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
Check south Sudan.. but use 200k buy ak47 or pistol shine shine... 700k for transport and 100k for border patrol settlements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by dealhunter(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
Judolisco:
with 1 million... U dey whine?
without paying 1$,I don secure admission in Europe many times,De monthford University in UK gave me admission twice without paying chichi...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Kubin: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
Go to your village
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by Texasbound190: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
Home COUNTRY
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by goldmatrix(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
U will definitely meet your drug lord there to show you way grin

Pooly:
Guinea
Re: Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
Joebryan:
Do not be in a haste to Japa so you dont regret your decision.

Use that 1M to start a profitable business. Some of them are Ecommerce, Crypto, Affiliate marketing, Restaurants business etc.

Or if you have a business that's giving you a steady inflow of cash, use the 1M, find a small plot of land in your village and buy.

Leave it for 2-10 years, you'll have x5 of that amount. And you can travel anywhere.

As far as hustling is concerned, Nigeria is one of the best and easiest place in the world to make money.

This country is very sweet if you have money. So invest that 1M in something profitable, you'll realise a high ROI after some times.

I wish you good luck

Don't even think about buying Land or investing in property it is not worth it if you buy the money right now in dollars and keep it is much better. The devaluation of the currency is always more than the price which the land goes up by.

If you go to 2005 1 US Dollar what about 130 naira so let's say you bought land for 10,000 u.s. dollar which is equivalent to 1.3 million naira today you have to sell the property for 8 million naira to make the 10,000 u.s. dollar. This is the main reason why Nigerians abroad are no more buying property in the nation the devaluation of the currency erode your investment

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy / Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.