Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You (2671 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by MechanicMike: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2023
plenitude:
Hello ladies and gentlemen…what’s the biggest lie you’ve ever heard from someone

...dat siora yansh & re-yansh mechanicMike twice this year...NOT REALLY TRUE SIR!!! angry
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by iyke484real(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
A friend of mind (lady) was bragging through out yesterday evening making all sorts of unverifiable claims. One of it was; how that iphone is nothing to her, that she wouldn't want to use iphone again even if she is gifted one...bla..bla..bla. I tried asking if she would maintain her stands if what is gifted her is iphone14 pro max....omor, that was how I got the shock of my life.

I was not even done asking the question, when her lamba started coming from all directions(Left Right and center) I was shock when she mentioned that she got her first iphone14 in year 2015!...like seriously 😳...

When was iphone14 released?...(asking myself in silence 🤐) to make matters worse, she even claimed that she got the said iphone when she was in her level 600 in the university... that was when I carried my shoe and run for my life...

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by chriskosherbal(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
KingDash09:
That God lives in heaven..
if you are not a Christian and don't believe in the bible then I will understand you but if you are ...kindly go on your kneels and ask for mercy .

The Almighty GOD stays in the holies of holies in heaven..that is more than fact is the TRUTH.

Or do you expect him to be staying at iyana-ipaja.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by Blupen969(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Samantha124 karma is alive...
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by Blupen969(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
chriskosherbal:
if you are not a Christian and don't believe in the bible then I will understand you but if you are ...kindly go on your kneels and ask for mercy .

The Almighty GOD stays in the holies of holies in heaven..that is more than fact is the TRUTH.

Or do you expect him to be staying at iyana-ipaja.
Oga shut up
Mumu man
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by Toba24: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
I was a novice.... didn't know much about travel
he was processing his travel plans
he will leave home and come back the next morning, sometimes afternoon
when i ask him, he will tell me "he had to sleep at the embassy for one thing or the other because a lot of people are applying, so he needs to do this so it will get to his turn ASAP"
Now i work with a travel agency , then realized he was a stupid liar!
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by Bouncing2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
plenitude:

Hahaha I can’t stop laughing. But wait ooo is it possible to fly to SA with helicopter 🚁

grin not possible bro

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by Llbhons: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
I just finished secondary school then and I was a virgin, so there was this my class mate her that we used to be friends
So this day I tried to call her but her younger sister was the one that picked the phone saying it’s her number her elder sister which was my class mate gave me
That was sha how we started talking and we got to the point os sexual talk, so I told her I was a virgin naso this babe told me she’s a virgin too

To cut the long story short she sha came to my house and we started knacking but to my surprise not resist at all, no obstacle or whatsoever

We sha knack Finish naso mama talk say me I don dis virgin her I just burst into laugh and I said okay

Even though I was a virgin but I know a lot about sex more than I should as at then o

Till tomorrow this babe dey think say I believed her story then

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by Telegram234(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

She told me 'NO SEX IN THE RELATIONSHIP'. But got pregnant for a Guy.

When i asked how come, She said she went to Swim in a Hotel and two Teenagers were Fcvking in the Swimming pool.

That the Guy Ejaculated and his Sperms Somehow SWAM All the Way to her VJ.

And She TOOK IN. embarassed

and dem go still dey cry dey blow the lie

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by Danisaint112(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
That Peter Obi won't win his home state Anambra, let alone the South-East. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I saw a vision about you. Send me a DM and I'll reveal it to you.

This I have seen.
Write it on a thread here. DM'ing is stressful.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by pstemma1990: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mine was in primary school, around 1995, this little Ajebo girl lied to the whole class that she doesn't eat swallow..

That no body in thier house eats swallow, that they only eat rice and spaghetti...

So one fateful day, she was running temperature, and before u know it, she started throwing uu..

It wasn't funny oo, na so dis girl begin dey vomit akpu with egusi soup... (maybe she ate it in her dreams)

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by cadet222(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
You are a liar.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by okoroemeka(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
plenitude:

Hahaha I can’t stop laughing. But wait ooo is it possible to fly to SA with helicopter 🚁
obviously you cannot without falling inside the Congo rainforest,that is why the lie was so outlandish that the girl was shocked to her very bone marrows,she think na only him Sabi lie,she for follow me go enter helicopter let me nack the living daylights out of her pvssy
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by emmybodunde: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
The biggest lie I have heard this year grin

I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.
(Quote) (Report) 53 Likes (Like) 6 Shares (Share)

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Patented: 8:56am On Apr 18
lots of guys sleep with Prostitutes but what worries me about your case is that you are keeping the score........like why?!!

even tracking protection and non protection.

Maybe you need therapy.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by Jesterinjay: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

She told me 'NO SEX IN THE RELATIONSHIP'. But got pregnant for a Guy.

When i asked how come, She said she went to Swim in a Hotel and two Teenagers were Fcvking in the Swimming pool.

That the Guy Ejaculated and his Sperms Somehow SWAM All the Way to her VJ.

And She TOOK IN. embarassed

nigga are you capping??

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by abbasajao(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
That Obi that carried 3rd will be sworn in as president.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by anyilalaz: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Police is your friend!!
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by plenitude(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
MechanicMike:

...dat siora yansh & re-yansh mechanicMike twice this year...NOT REALLY TRUE SIR!!! angry
😂😂😂
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by plenitude(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
iyke484real:
A friend of mind (lady) was bragging through out yesterday evening making all sorts of unverifiable claims. One of it was; how that iphone is nothing to her, that she wouldn't want to use iphone again even if she is gifted one...bla..bla..bla. I tried asking if she would maintain her stands if what is gifted her is iphone14 pro max....omor, that was how I got the shock of my life.

I was not even done asking the question, when her lamba started coming from all directions(Left Right and center) I was shock when she mentioned that she got her first iphone14 in year 2015!...like seriously 😳...

When was iphone14 released?...(asking myself in silence 🤐) to make matters worse, she even claimed that she got the said iphone when she was in her level 600 in the university... that was when I carried my shoe and run for my life...

Are you for real 😳
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by plenitude(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Danisaint112:
That Peter Obi won't win his home state Anambra, let alone the South-East. cheesy
Hahaha well anything could have happened sha. After all Asiwaju didn’t win Lagos… Tinubu not winning Lagos was almost impossible
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by plenitude(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
Toba24:
I was a novice.... didn't know much about travel
he was processing his travel plans
he will leave home and come back the next morning, sometimes afternoon
when i ask him, he will tell me "he had to sleep at the embassy for one thing or the other because a lot of people are applying, so he needs to do this so it will get to his turn ASAP"
Now i work with a travel agency , then realized he was a stupid liar!
Hahaha were you guys dating then??
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by spiralwedge(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
The biggest lie is from one presidential candidate repackaging his b!gotry and telling the gullible that he is the Messiah Nigeria has been waiting for. Lol
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by plenitude(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Llbhons:
I just finished secondary school then and I was a virgin, so there was this my class mate her that we used to be friends
So this day I tried to call her but her younger sister was the one that picked the phone saying it’s her number her elder sister which was my class mate gave me
That was sha how we started talking and we got to the point os sexual talk, so I told her I was a virgin naso this babe told me she’s a virgin too

To cut the long story short she sha came to my house and we started knacking but to my surprise not resist at all, no obstacle or whatsoever

We sha knack Finish naso mama talk say me I don dis virgin her I just burst into laugh and I said okay

Even though I was a virgin but I know a lot about sex more than I should as at then o

Till tomorrow this babe dey think say I believed her story then

At least she didn’t tell you she lost her hymen when she Was doing one exercise 😂😂

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by MasterShifu010(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
If you die , you’ll get 72 virgins in heaven ….
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by plenitude(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
abbasajao:
That Obi that carried 3rd will be sworn in as president.

Well I am not a politician. Since the case is in the court, anything can happen. Just like emeka ihedioha. That should be left for the court to decide

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by plenitude(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
spiralwedge:
The biggest lie is from one presidential candidate repackaging his b!gotry and telling the gullible that he is the Messiah Nigeria has been waiting for. Lol
There is no single presidential candidate that ain’t claiming messiah. They’re all messiah in their own eyes.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by plenitude(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
MasterShifu010:
If you die , you’ll get 72 virgins in heaven ….
Omon where did you get this from??
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by plenitude(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
okoroemeka:
obviously you cannot without falling inside the Congo rainforest,that is why the lie was so outlandish that the girl was shocked to her very bone marrows,she think na only him Sabi lie,she for follow me go enter helicopter let me nack the living daylights out of her pvssy
Guy you dey vex ooo 😂
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by MasterShifu010(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
plenitude:

Yes you can but it’s not advisable
Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by MasterShifu010(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Dshocker:
Buhari lied to me and other Nigerians that, for the first 6 months they will create jobs for 2 million people.

Honestly I never believed buhari , even n 2015 ,

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You by plenitude(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
MasterShifu010:

Yes you can but it’s not advisable

Oh okay 👍

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eddie Murphy's Dad Was Stabbed To Death By A Jealous Woman ...... / The Cheap Ashawo That I Just Got But Lost Interest / 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.