Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? (2680 Views)

If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by MT: 1:24am On Nov 19, 2006
I wont bore u with details but I need a very honest and real contributions. I was in love with this girl and we dated for like 4 years. She's stuborn while I was a flirt. She caught me on 2 occasions in the act!. Later I traveled out of da country and told her to stay in ma apartment. I later cracked her email and read some mails that pointed to the fact that she's secretely dating another person. I was enraged and rang her phone to explain but instead for her to give me explanation, she just said she's no more interested in the relationship again, So we parted ways. I was deflated abroad and about a month after that I was hooked with another babe in nigeria. I have been to Nigeria to see her, she's calmer and not stubborn, and respect me a lot, but after about 5 months, my old flame came back begging me to take her back. Strange thing is I still found myself loving her and I still love this new girl a lot. I have met the new babe family and my family loves her. But to be honest ,I can't shake my ex from my mind. What do u suggest I do because I can't understand why she had to be begging?, Please give me concrete advice because I don't want to make mistake in ma marriage.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by Busta(f): 1:50am On Nov 19, 2006
the answer lies within u cos i don't believe u can be in love with both girls at the same time. U gotta love one more.

Morever with ur stubborn ex, the one that cheated on u? be sure not to make the same mistakes twice.
The new girl respects u, u need to consider that.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by choco4life(m): 3:02am On Nov 19, 2006
Men she cheated on you.r u sure she's changed? after he told u she was nolonger interested?
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by casper(m): 3:42am On Nov 19, 2006
choco4life:

Men she cheated on you.r u sure she's changed? after he told u she was nolonger interested?

true talk.

she is interested in your money and you know the situation in naija is not good now cry. maybe she is broke undecided
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by ima1(f): 4:53am On Nov 19, 2006
okay i hate when guys do stuff like that and end up hurting the poor girl that decides to give you her heart, remember once a cheater, always a cheater, if you want someone who will cheat on you in the future then go with your ex, but remember what goes around comes around. trust me you will regret hurting that poor girl. anyway i think you should watch this movie on www.onlinenigeria.com, the movie is called FORCES OF NATURE.
your experience is pretty similar.

i will say dump the ex, or you will regret it in the future, and you can't just hurt someone for no reason.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by iice(f): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2006
Don't you know your own feelings abi heart? In d end, the final decision still lies with you.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by IBEXY(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2006
Dude

Go for the new babe.

Old things have passed away.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by kheme(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2006
if sex was involved, then i would imagine that she couldn't have sex with herself while you were gone, so she had to end it! of course when you return, she wants you bacK! do you see any logic in that

secondly, WOMEN DON'T MAKE SENSE! believe it or not, its a FACT!

thirdly, its obvious you loved her (the first girl) and you know, the "break down" lead you into the hands of the other girl. hey, i've had similar experience, only that i didn't travel out!

from my experience, i'll say you should stay with the new girl! TRUST ME, if your old girl could (in the first place) say that its over once, then forget it, there's nothing STRONG and REAL from her in that relationship, just move on with the new girl and settle with her!
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by MT: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2006
I'm quite happy with the response I have got from the Nairaland users. I agree with every bits of it, but one thing is that while I was actually with my ex, I was a big-time I flirt. I now have this feeling that my action then drove her to cheat on me as well. Though, she had always maintained that she didnt sleep with any man even after we broke up. She claimed that she was trying to fool the guy on the email, that she didnt have anything attached. She even swore to this. I wouldnt know how far that's true though. But I find myself discussing the nice moments I had with my ex with my new babe consciuosly or unconsciously, and it's hurting her. I always feel bad after though. And another confusing thing is that my ex is so beautiful that I know she would not have any problem with hooking up with a guy, but she continues to plead profusely and cry for me to have her back, and I always remeber the good old days when this happens. I love her and I still love my new girl. It's delaying me from making up my mind about the issue of marriage. I don't know if what is happening to me is normal. I hate to make my new girl feel like a stop-gap sort. Moreso,my ex is running her own business, she has money (she's not back cos of money), she only says that she cant love any other person but me, and she normally says I shouldnt make her life miserable. Please contribute
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by ima1(f): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2006
ok stop making F****** excuse for you ex, if you want to get back with her then do it but trust me u are gonna regret it, there is no excuse for anyone to cheat, if you are not going to stay with ur new girlfriend then tell her now and stop stringing her along. but i keep maintaining this, "what goes around comes around". you obviously want to be with your ex if all you do is remind yourself of the good times, no one ever thinks of the bad times and when you get back together all the bad stuff comes up and you regret getting back together. just don't hurt the new girl she doesn't deserve this and you don't even deserve her.
i hate when guys can't make up their minds, you always want your ex and hurt the other ones trying hard to make you happy, makes me think you guys don't deserve happiness.
everyone on here has said stay with the new girl, they all have reasons for saying it. but at the end its up to you. do watever u want. you can't eat you cake and have it. please make a f**king decision.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by Hotstepper(f): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2006
why r ppl saying the gurl cheated? didn't da dude cheat and was caught red handed? its ur choice, we can't tell u wat 2 do
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by angelz(f): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2006
@kheme. Ur name sounds ugly, hence u must b ugly n kindly kip ur ugly ideas about WOMEN 2 ursef. Cant imagin d sort of women u'v got in ur , As 4 u ima1. Y r u tryin 2 impose ur idea on him. Rimemba he knos dis grl beta dan we all do. He may b confus, pls dnt make his case worst. I feel if he wnts 2 go 4 his ex, he has his reasn. D angel u dnt kno is worst dan d devil u kno. Boy ur decisn is as gud as mine. I wnt mix words in telin u 2 go 4 ur ex. Suces.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by ima1(f): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2006
angelz:

@kheme. your name sounds ugly, hence u must b ugly n kindly kip your ugly ideas about WOMEN 2 ursef. Cant imagin d sort of women u'v got in your , As for you ima1. Y r u tryin 2 impose your idea on him. Rimemba he knos this girl beta dan we all do. He may b confus, please dnt make his case worst. I feel if he wnts 2 go 4 his ex, he has his reasn. D angel u dnt kno is worst dan d devil u kno. Boy your decisn is as good as mine. I wnt mix words in telin you to go 4 your ex. Suces.

i am not trying to impose anything on him, but remember i said untimately at the end it is his decision, you are trying to say the new girlfriend is an angel in disguise, pleaseeee give me a break. put urself in the new gf's shoes would you want to get hurt bcoz some guy can't make up his mind. but hey he and his ex deserve each other, so they could keep cheating on each other.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2006
You better stick with the new girl angry
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by edmondo(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2006
omo u cant eat ur cake and hav it,my own opinion is u shd go 4 the new girl.the choice is urs.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 20, 2006
go for the old girl, she's the one you truly love and NOT the new girl. You cheated on your ex and she decided to move on, now she's returned pls let her back!

If you married the new girl, you'd spend the rest of your days thinking of how life would have been if you had married your ex. you wont be happy and neither will your new girl!
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by harvey(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2006
Hey HT man.to be candid u cant be in love with 2 ppl.Ur ex should be let alone.and forge ahead with this Ur new GF.cos i see that Ur ex is a greedy fella she cant just take u for a spare tire and when her BF goes wrong she comes back to u beggin.thats bullshit.marriage not about making he happy while u are not.its about both of u being happy.so man kill that love u have for Ur ex and increase that u have for Ur new found love.whoever will be patient with u even when u are wrong as a man is worth spending the rest of Ur life with.try to ignore what u feel for Ur ex.aight.hope u get me.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by MT: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2006
If I were to be honest with u guys, there r basically 2 things that I remember about ma ex--her beauty and the way we make love. Though 98% of people say ma new girl is prettier but I don't know if they say this to console me so that I could forget about my ex or it's me that somethin has blindfolded. And to make matter worse, my ex has gone to confront my new girl's mum that her daughter is trying to snatch her husband. Though not in a violent way, she went to discuss the issue with her that her mum should help her to tell her daughter to hands off. I still speak to ma ex and ma new girl till now, and I don't av time against my side. I need to mak a concrete decision pretty soon. And moreso, before me and ma ex parted , we did introduction and , same has been done to ma new babe. But ma ex keeps flashing to ma mind. I hate it that I find it so hard to make my decision, but I can't explain what is actually happenin. My ex even insinuates that my new girl is respecting me just because she's trying to pretend not to show her true colour for now. The last time i was in Nigeria, i DID the terrible, I slept with ma ex secretly, and later she had to tell me that she's pregnant. She made a fuss about it to the extent that ma new girl heard about it. she felt so bad, but I challenged ma ex to let's go to hospital for test and she declined. She said since I refused to accept the pregnancy, she'd go and terminate it. She said she terminated it already now. I never knew if it's true she got pregnant though, but I'm back abroad and she's still begging, and telling me that it's not that she's not being approached by men that are even better than me, but that she cant explain why she doesnt love them but ME!. Im confused!!. Please, contribute because im not enjoying my life at all.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by Roscodaddy(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2006
Guy,we are in the same shoes,but remember the one you like outside sex is the one to go for.How did you do your yahoo password crack,I need tolearn that.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by davesdayo: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2006
hi,its such a sad situation u find urself in between u should make a decision that would not hurt ur new girl not just that only u can as well make the wedding arrangements as quick as possible so as to give ur ex a rest from you .
marry the new girl as u reaalized she suits ur taste.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2006
@ MT

Please leave the new and marry the old! If not you will keep cheating on the new! You dont love the new, she was a mere stopgap and you're just afraid of hurting her or you're trying to eat your cake and have it!
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by harvey(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2006
man.i must say u love ur ex but she doesn't she is after the goodies cos she is missing that.u have to be strong.open ur eyes and erase this love for her off ur mind or u are screwd for life if u try to marry her.capice
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by anon101(f): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2006
theres nothing like screwed for life cause theres now something called divorce
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by harvey(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2006
my mistake blacknbold but u know girl he has to open his eyes and make the right choice now to avoid divorce later cos its not African to divorce cos when 1+1 in the lord is 1.so i just hope u opens his eyes and forget about the things he likes in his ex and try to build them up in his new found love.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by Nikegenius(f): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2006
Personally, i feel ur ex has something she wants to gain from u. What makes you feel she has been approached by the best of men. May i tell you that those girls you think heaven fall for might not be so appealing to some good men. Either they think she has someone already or those that want her are married. Maybe she just wants u for show off. it could even be a bet. maybe the person she left u for has offended her a lil and she wants to use u against him. there are a lot of maybesssssssssss.For her to have gone to tell ur girls mum to hands off, thats bad of her.and plsssssssss let the new girl go if you have to becos you want know ur realise the blessing you wil get from her until she experience tough times with ur ex when u both get married.
As they say, you dont know the worth of what you have until you loose it. Let some other decision making guys give her rest of mind for Christ sake.
I know she will be hurt but i will personally pray for her to get someone better than you.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by MT: 12:50am On Nov 23, 2006
@ Nikegenius

Your words really touched me, i must confess. I see myself as selfish and mean !. My new girl is wonderful. Even when I wrong her, she still apologise to me. She hates seeing me getting angry. She will do all to make me glad. I just PRAY that I will be able to overcome this "PULL" towards me ex. I'm struggling hard to shake her off, but she cling like a flea. Please, pray with me, because im not having the best of time.

But was my ex right to cheat on me cos she caught me cheated TWICE?. Was it a tenable excuse?, cos I use to think of this most times.
Further honest and candid opinion will be welcome.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by MyPeace(f): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2006
This is one of the REWARDS of being a PLAY BOY!!! grin
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by MT: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2006
@ MY PEACE

This is not funny at all o. It's ur advice I need not castigation or disdain. If u read all ma posting, u will realise It's situation that made me to end with 2 girls and no by being a playboy
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by whitelexi(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2006
Move on with ur life dude!
Stick with number 2 grin
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by MyPeace(f): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2006
sorry shaa, but if u have control over ur THING, u won't hv STICKED it into TWO PLACES. cool
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by MT: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2006
angry
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by Nikegenius(f): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2006
MT
Dont worry, i will keep praying for u not to make a big mistake.
She was not right to cheat on u in anyway.
Wish you all the best as u make the most important decision of ur life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Don't You Like About Your Lover? / Please I Beg For Your Advice / Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.