Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Book Of Bible Gaffes - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Bible Gaffes (15340 Views)

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Which Version Of Bible Is Your Preferred Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maynman:

Your god does not know IF i will follow him or not. Your god does not know everything.
your god does not know the choice you’ll make between obeying him or not?

Since your god does not know if I’ll follow him or not how then does he know my exact choice this time next year?
You are contradicting yourself.
Now we finally get there. Thank u Jesus.
Why don't u want to follow God? Remember Paul was more obstinate than yourself but ended up working for God.
Instead of arguing here on choices, why don't u embrace Christ fully and check out those beautiful choices he has for u.
It's more productive than debating on original sin or choices.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Maynman: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
SIRTee15:

Now we finally get there. Thank u Jesus.
Why don't u want to follow God? Remember Paul was more obstinate than yourself but ended up working for God.
Instead of arguing here on choices, why don't u embrace Christ fully and check out those beautiful choices he has for u.
It's more productive than debating on original sin or choices.

Yes you are starting to see your god doesn’t know all things.
Since your god does not know if I’ll follow him or not how then does he know my exact choice this time next year?

Follow a dummy Israelite god called yahweh to where?
Remember you read about one paul in a forged and edited book.

Why should I embrace christ?

seems to me that your Lord God has merely created man to watch him suffer. This business of Satan, the Garden of Eden and free will is merely a facade. God merely wanted an excuse to harass, persecute, torment and oppress mankind. If an all-powerful and all-knowing being creates everything, and allows his creations to react in a certain way, he actually intended them to act in that way and is solely responsible for the results.

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by FxMasterz: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Chibuezem:
I feel like hugging you Sir.... Peace be unto you
Amen.

Keep the fire burning.

God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maynman:

People that drink started one day not drinking.
If god knows your exact choice before you made it how then do you have freewill?
Now you are changing mouth, your god does not know possible choices now he knows your exact choice?

How does your god know what I’ll be doing next year if I decided to change my thoughts this evening?
How was he able to plan what will happen in the future?

If all your future is in his hands that means you are a robot doing exactly what yahweh wants you to do.
Are we being rational here or just trying to proof a point?
Let's take God out of it for a while.
U plan to spend next year April in Abuja. U decided to change plan today and stay in Lagos next year april. What influenced that decision? u just made it because u want to or because of factors that influenced the decision u made in your heart?
That's why I said God knows your heart because that's where all your decision comes from.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Maynman: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
SIRTee15:

Are we being rational here or just trying to proof a point?
Let's take God out of it for a while.
U plan to spend next year April in Abuja. U decided to change plan today and stay in Lagos next year april. What influenced that decision? u just made it because u want to or because of factors that influenced the decision u made in your heart?
That's why I said God knows your heart because that's where all your decision comes from.
You’re finding it difficult to defend your omniscience deity.
Plans can change at the last minute, and since your god does not know exactly what will happen, if my plan will change or not, how then does he know your future?

Your god is reacting to my actions after i made it.

If god knows your heart where your decision comes from how then do you have freewill?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maynman:

Yes you are starting to see your god doesn’t know all things.

Follow a dummy Israelite god called yahweh to where?
Remember you read about one paul in a forged and edited book.

Why should I embrace christ?

seems to me that your Lord God has merely created man to watch him suffer. This business of Satan, the Garden of Eden and free will is merely a facade. God merely wanted an excuse to harass, persecute, torment and oppress mankind. If an all-powerful and all-knowing being creates everything, and allows his creations to react in a certain way, he actually intended them to act in that way and is solely responsible for the results.
God is not responsible for the carnality of mankind. That was man's soul. Yes it's your right to disobey him and choose not to follow him.
But remember there's judgement and it's his right to execute judgement the way he deems fit.
If that's the case I wonder why we wasted 2 pages debating God's judgement on the disobedient souls in Noah's time. If it was their right to disobey God, why cry loud when God enforce his own right of judgment.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Maynman: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Who gave man his evil nature and weaknesses?

SIRTee15:

God is not responsible for the carnality of mankind. That was man's soul. Yes it's your right to disobey him and choose not to follow him.
But remember there's judgement and it's his right to execute judgement the way he deems fit.
If that's the case I wonder why we wasted 2 pages debating God's judgement on the disobedient souls in Noah's time. If it was their right to disobey God, why cry loud when God enforce his own right of judgment.
Who gave man the soul that’s responsible for the carnality of mankind?
Who created the soul that’s responsible for the carnality of mankind?

If the only correct thing to do is to obey him why did he not create man without the ability to disobey?
Since you can’t use your freewill what then is the use of the freewill?

If using my rights will make you punish me, why then did you give me the right?

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maynman:
Who gave man his evil nature and weaknesses?

Who gave man the soul that’s responsible for the carnality of mankind?
Who created the soul that’s responsible for the carnality of mankind?

If the only correct thing to do is to obey him why did he not create man without the ability to disobey?
Since you can’t use your freewill what then is the use of the freewill?

If using my rights will make you punish me, why then did you give me the right?

God gave man a soul as a marker of choice. However man's spirit was meant to guide the soul so that he always makes the right choice- obedience to God.

Now God gave man a piece of the universe to rule and dominate. It's called earth. Man was meant to be in charge in full obedience to God.

But when man fell, he handed over that dominion to satan and satan corrupted the world with sin.

Now the soul of man has to contend between the spirit who wants him to do right and his carnal nature-body who wants him to follow the pleasures of sin.

That answers all your questions.
The one about why can God make us obey him all the time has already been anwered- check previous posts.

The freewill is not for u to misbehave or serve other gods but to worship and obey God WILLINGLY WITHOUT ANY COMPULSION.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Maynman: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
SIRTee15:

God gave man a soul as a marker of choice. However man's spirit was meant to guide the soul so that he always makes the right choice- obedience to God.

Now God gave man a piece of the universe to rule and dominate. It's called earth. Man was meant to be in charge in full obedience to God.

But when man fell, he handed over that dominion to satan and satan corrupted the world with sin.

Now the soul of man has to contend between the spirit who wants him to do right and his carnal nature-body who wants him to follow the pleasures of sin.

That answers all your questions.
The one about why can God make us obey him all the time has already been anwered- check previous posts.

The freewill is not for u to misbehave or serve other gods but to worship and obey God WILLINGLY WITHOUT ANY COMPULSION.

If man’s spirit was meant to guide the soul to make right choices, how did man disobey?

Are you saying your omniscience god didn’t know that adam will fall and satan will dominate?
If he knew it was an option why would it make it happen?
Did god also know that his child will eventually be sacrificed?

Why did your god create souls that’s contending with the spirit? and his carnal nature-body who wants him to follow the pleasures of sin.
WHO CREATED MAN WITH ALL THESE?
The person that created you with all these knew exactly how you’ll react to it, why then is he suprise that you are reacting to it?

And your god created perfect beings?
If god created perfect beings then how are his perfect beings easily corrupted?

That’s not what freewill means. If you have to tell me and threaten me with what i have to do with my “freewill” that’s not freewill.
There’s no compulsion but if they don’t worship you you’ll KILL THEM?
That’s emotional blackmail.

3 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maynman:

You’re finding it difficult to defend your omniscience deity.
Plans can change at the last minute, and since your god does not know exactly what will happen, if my plan will change or not, how then does he know your future?

Your god is reacting to my actions after i made it.

If god knows your heart where your decision comes from how then do you have freewill?

Ok
Tell me those factors that will make u change your plans suddenly. Like those last minute emergency factors that make u change your plans quickly.
Let's see if they are plans that can catch God unaware.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Maynman: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
SIRTee15:

Ok
Tell me those factors that will make u change your plans suddenly. Like those last minute emergency factors that make u change your plans quickly.
Let's see if they are plans that can catch God unaware.
Sickness.
A better deal may come in.
Death.

How can you catch an omniscience god unaware that’s what happens when your god knows possible choices but not the exact choice.
And if your god knows your exact choice before you made it that means he made it for you, you’re just under the delusion that it was “choice”, since he knows the future, your “choice” must conform with it.

3 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by TenQ: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
AntiChristian:
TenQ, advocatejare, shadeyinka, antiislam, fxmasterz, chibuezem, shamunn, mightysparrow, Righchannel,

This is where your full subscription Holly spirit is needed!

Na only Muslim dey your skull?

Christians need not tell lies to cover up anything in the Bible and we stand by everything written therein. Unfortunately, the OP has an uneducated assembly of gaffles but claiming gaffles.

Again, Christians don't tell lies to cover up the bible.

Allah dictated the Qur'an isn't it: then he must be perfect without errors. However, when Allah says women have sperms coming from their chest one and men have sperms from their backbone, we wonder if the author of the Qur'an was God.

If Allah can claim that the Sun sets in murky waters, we wonder if he can be God!

If Allah can tell the story of Solomon Dieing for almost a year while standing with his walking stick, we think this is silly!

Have you heard of the legend of the Seven Sleepers? How come Allah copied a known fable and put it in the Qur'an without acknowledging the monk who wrote the original story?

Are these untrue statement about your Qur'an?

I have no business with Atheists: I can deal with them when I have their time.

Over to you!

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maynman:

If man’s spirit was meant to guide the soul to make right choices, how did man disobey?

Are you saying your omniscience god didn’t know that adam will fall and satan will dominate?
If he knew it was an option why would it make it happen?
Did god also know that his child will eventually be sacrificed?

Why did your god create souls that’s contending with the spirit? and his carnal nature-body who wants him to follow the pleasures of sin.
The person that created you with all these knew exactly how you’ll react to it, why then is he suprise that you are reacting to it?

And your god created perfect beings?
If god created perfect beings then how are his perfect beings easily corrupted?

That’s not what freewill means. If you have to tell me and threaten me with what i have to do with my “freewill” that’s not freewill.
That’s emotional blackmail.

The spirit is to guide the soul not control it. The soul has the final say on choice.
The rest are already answered, we going in circles now. Check previous posts.
Goodbye
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Maynman: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
SIRTee15:

The spirit is to guide the soul not control it. The soul has the final say on choice.
Goodbye

Why did your god create souls that’s contending with the spirit and his carnal nature-body who wants him to follow the pleasures of sin.

You don’t understand what you believe in.
Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Maynman: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
SIRTee15:

Goodbye

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maynman:

Sickness.
A better deal may come in.
Death.

How can you catch an omniscience god unaware that’s what happens when your god knows possible choices but not the exact choice.
And if your god knows your exact choice before you made it that means he made it for you, you’re just under the delusion that it was “choice”, since he knows the future, your “choice” must conform with it.

Sickness is already in your body for a while b4 it manifest as symptoms. Not new.
Better deal that people elsewhere were already discussing b4 u came to know about it.
Death- something caused death. Accidents, illness, natural disasters. These are all effects that has a cause.
These are too basic stuffs for all knowing God.
Goodbye.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Maynman: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
SIRTee15:

Sickness is already in your body for a while b4 it manifest as symptoms. Not new.
Better deal that people elsewhere were already discussing b4 u came to know about it.
Death- something caused death. Accidents, illness, natural disasters. These are all effects that has a cause.
These are too basic stuffs for all knowing God.
Goodbye.
But your god doesn’t know if sickness will make me change my mind or not.
What you said about the better deal makes no sense.
Does your god know if a better deal will make me change my plans or not?
Does your god know if death will not make me go again?

Your god does not know exactly what will happen, he only has possible options. They are even basic stuffs for humans too.
I can also predict where I’ll be next year this time but I don’t know EXACTLY where I’ll be, only an OMNISCIENCE knows exactly and that’s because he wrote the script of where I’ll be exactly, I’m just acting it.

Your god is not all knowing, if he is all knowing that means you have no freewill.
choose one tongue
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by FxMasterz: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
TenQ:

Christians need not tell lies to cover up anything in the Bible and we stand by everything written therein. Unfortunately, the OP has an uneducated assembly of gaffles but claiming gaffles.

Allah dictated the Qur'an isn't it: then he must be perfect without errors. However, when Allah says women have sperms coming from their chest one and men have sperms from their backbone, we wonder if the author of the Qur'an was God.

If Allah can claim that the Sun sets in murky waters, we wonder if he can be God!

If Allah can tell the story of Solomon Dieing for almost a year while standing with his walking stick, we think this is silly!

Have you heard of the legend of the Seven Sleepers? How come Allah copied a known fable and put it in the Qur'an without acknowledging the monk who wrote the original story?

Over to you!
I'm still on the lookout for your thread about how Allah refered to himself as 'One of...' Please do not delay. Souls must be saved at all costs. No one needs to go to hell. Antichristian has already decided that he would not listen to truth. His ears are blocked. He loves lies. Let him continue.

Please add the topic about the legend of the Seven Sleepers imported into the Quran to your list of future threads

God bless you for all you do. You wouldn't know how many Muslims God has been using you and advocatejare to deliver from the grip of deceit. Heaven shall reward you abundantly for opening the eyes of these people to the deception of Satan aka Allah.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MightySparrow: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
TenQ:

Over to you!

Sexlam is a lie from the beginning, spread by lies ( taqiyya) and sustained by more lies.
The only truth in Sexlam is bum, boobs, and booze.

You can imagine how many of them that have starved themselves during Ramadan that have taken up their alcohol and womanizing again.

Sexlam is a lie at its purest form.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MightySparrow: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=AntiChristian post=122680202][/quote]

Muslims can lie. There are Quran versions with 114 chapters, 116 chapters and so on. Which one belongs to Allah?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by TenQ: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
FxMasterz:

I'm still on the lookout for your thread about how Allah refered to himself as 'One of...' Please do not delay. Souls must be saved at all costs. No one needs to go to hell. Antichristian has already decided that he would not listen to truth. His ears are blocked. He loves lies. Let him continue.

Please add the topic about the legend of the Seven Sleepers imported into the Quran to your list of future threads

God bless you for all you do. You wouldn't know how many Muslims God has been using you and advocatejare to deliver from the grip of deceit. Heaven shall reward you abundantly for opening the eyes of these people to the deception of Satan aka Allah.

In trying to use lies to propagate Islam, Muslims from Mohammed commited so much errors. Qur'an, Hadiths, Tafsirs and their books of history are all the same.

Don't worry, one at a time the writeup will come out.
It takes time to write even one article about Islam because it is best to show them evidences from their trusted sources.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by TenQ: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

Sexlam is a lie from the beginning, spread by lies ( taqiyya) and sustained by more lies.
The only truth in Sexlam is bum, boobs, and booze.

You can imagine how many of them that have starved themselves during Ramadan that have taken up their alcohol and womanizing again.

Sexlam is a lie at its purest form.
Ramadan doesn't prevent Muslims from fighting in public.
Fornication and Adultery is only suspended for 30days

The too many lies they've told to Augment Allah and Mohammed is what is haunting them right now
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by FxMasterz: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
TenQ:

In trying to use lies to propagate Islam, Muslims from Mohammed commited so much errors. Qur'an, Hadiths, Tafsirs and their books of history are all the same.

It takes time to write even one article about Islam because it is best to show them evidences from their trusted sources.
Alright bro. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by AntiChristian: 5:49am On Apr 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Muslims can lie. There are Quran versions with 114 chapters, 116 chapters and so on. Which one belongs to Allah?
Mightysparrow no be Muslim created this thread!

Comment on the thread olodo! I know you sabi Islam than Christianity!

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by AntiChristian: 5:51am On Apr 23, 2023
TenQ:

No be Muslim thread be this na! What a shambolic Holly spirit disappointment!

I was thinking you guys would have all the answers to the biblical questions here! That's why I tagged all your monickers i can remember!
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by AntiChristian: 5:53am On Apr 23, 2023
TenQ:

Over to you!

Go to the first page and start!
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by AntiChristian: 5:55am On Apr 23, 2023
FxMasterz:

I was not mentioned by the OP was I? Read the answers to the post oh lover of lies. Hater of truth.

Give me your own answer! At least you can copy it from your supercharged friends as you have nothing upstairs!

Olodo!
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by TenQ: 6:26am On Apr 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

No be Muslim thread be this na! What a shambolic Holly spirit disappointment!

I was thinking you guys would have all the answers to the biblical questions here! That's why I tagged all your monickers i can remember!
AntiChristian:

Go to the first page and start!

Are you claiming that Atheists and Muslims are one and the same?

Over to you!
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

I know all that. So why didn't god smite him? grin
Why didn't God smite Abraham, Sarah, Moses and the elders when they saw him?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MightySparrow: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2023
AntiChristian:
Mightysparrow no be Muslim created this thread!

Comment on the thread olodo! I know you sabi Islam than Christianity!

What does it matter so far the facts are correct
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by FxMasterz: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

Give me your own answer! At least you can copy it from your supercharged friends as you have nothing upstairs!

Olodo!
You're pained because we're telling you the truth! This is how the spirit of of error reacts whenever it is exposed.

Your eyes and ears are already blocked. You enjoy the lies and deceptions of Mohammed. Continue. The end will tell.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

What did I dodge from u or u avoided some of mine.
I said this
How can you say they were taken out of context when you didn't even bother to read it due to its length? You say the bible is not the direct word of God but the same god said these
And you didn't reply.

Also we have been asking you why an omniscient god would be surprised or regret, but youve been dodging that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus / Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.