Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) (61548 Views)

My OND Result Without Any Expo / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
If your brother was that brilliant, he wouldnt be in a poly in the first place. ... Shalom
Seagodess:
you dey kolo. I have first class in medicine.. my junior brother finished with distinction from the poly.. olodo

6 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Seagodess(f): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
If your brother was that brilliant, he wouldnt be in a poly in the first place. ... Shalom
if I pitch u and him together on a general knowledge dabate.. he's going to beat u hands down..he sings..he plays All the instruments.. he's working on working with don jazzy before next year.. my younger brother is everything you can never have
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Seagodess(f): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
First class in medicine and your brain no tell u make u encourage am, but to downplay his efforts. dey reason sometimes abeg. This ur comment no show say u get first class for medicine, you might be brilliant, but you are not intelligent.
there was nothing wrong with my comment.. I was trying to let him know it shouldn't get to his head.. my dad made first class from the University of Benin.. my mum also.. so we see having a good results as something normal ,,we don't give a fuss about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Unilag.
Nice one.
Lots of potentials u gat there.
Greatest akokite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TONYE001(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seagodess:
you dey kolo. I have first class in medicine.. my junior brother finished with distinction from the poly.. olodo

First class in medicine?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
Im sorry for being rude, I just expected a little encouragement from you. brilliance might run in your family, but not for others.
Seagodess:
there was nothing wrong with my comment.. I was trying to let him know it shouldn't get to his head.. my dad made first class from the University of Benin.. my mum also.. so we see having a good results as something normal ,,we don't give a fuss about it.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seagodess:
if I pitch u and him together on a general knowledge dabate.. he's going to beat u hands down..he sings..he plays All the instruments.. he's working on working with don jazzy before next year.. my younger brother is everything you can never have
sorry, i saw this comment late, i had apologised before i saw this, well, if he was brilliant enough, he should be in a university, my brother is presently studying medicine in of the federal universities, thats not a joke you know?

3 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TONYE001(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
huptin:

Each one with his own problem..I obtained certificates here and abroad and each one has contributed to my progress...I love amassing certificates, I love learning.. don't discourage people searching for knowledge , certificates become useless the day we die...as far as we are alive certificates will always be useful if indeed you obtained them via the right means.

Certificates does not render people jobless..people render themselves jobless!

I will one day write about this their ceertificate-na-scam narrative. My certs got me where I am today, and it'll get me further.

I can never understand why someone will think going to school is a scam.

Never.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by huptin(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
TONYE001:

I will one day write about this their ceertificate-na-scam narrative. My certs got me where I am today, and it'll get me further.

I can never understand why someone will think going to school is a scam.

Never.

Don't mind them..negative minded people. They are all just dream killers!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TYCO77: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
TradingGod:

Congratulations but don't put all your hope in that useless thing called certificate because that useless thing called certificate has made alot of youth to be absolutely useless to the society undecided

No certificate is useless, it is a certification of knowledge acquire or an achievement and of course no knowledge is a waste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by ceejayluv(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nairalander248:
THEbaddest007 congratulations, but listen to this advise...

Just know na C people dey Employ A and B cry and it's the reality...

To get the employment sef na prayer point on its own.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by aestake: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University Universities in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by 1Dray(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.

You're joking Amalekites.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by harmonyglobal: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
Good one, keep it up
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by africandollar: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
Guy, depending on your current level I would advise you focus more on the process than the result else you end up with a 2-1 instead of a first class. I too started very well during my days but gradually dropped to a 2-1 by my 200L
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by diplomat058(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seagodess:

No first class in medicine. You're a clown

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by ceejayluv(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
OP, you're on a good course. Don't mind those buzz killers talking trash. If you graduate with a first class you'll have more chances of landing top grade jobs And scholarships to several foreign institutions. Keep the flag flying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by cooljude(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Do not mind anybody discouraging you from focusing in getting good grades. It might open doors for you.

In everything you do, do it well .... .

3 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Haveyoueatentod: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Your result is just proof of how grounded you are in your chosen course.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
Congratulations. You did well.

I was once in your shoes, with zero expo within my five years in imsu and came out one of the tops in my faculty

5 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by HydraFeeds(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.
your last statement is false ,Yemi Osibanjo is a professor but a vice to Buhari that has just ssce ,Obi is a third class graduate that became successful without using his certificate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by jessylaurel(f): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:

Where's the one with Expo??
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by wunmi590(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:

You are a wicked man, where did you put tinubu name 🤔
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by viodemus: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Good job, your hardwork will pay off, is a matter of time. One way it will pay off, is through your familiarity on most things related to that course.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by ChineduAPC: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
Point of correction, Peter Obi is a colossal failure. He had third class in school and he was a drug merchant. Soludo had first class and a perfect example for you. The same for Professor Wole Soyinka and Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by eedimo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
ErnestNc:

Commendable result. It took commitment and dedication to achieve this feat. I myself was also a good student during my study years. But I must tell you the truth, the men you mentioned did not become successful because of their talents or grades but because of how they branded themselves.

Visibility and promotion is key. Learn how to sell and market something of value to start taking money from the society , else your education might just be summarised only in that piece of certification and the oath and vow of poverty might be your consolation anthem.

School programs you to become an employee as it certifies your intelligence in the area of performance but doesn't prepare you for reality. only intelligent people are employed to work. The average smart individual learns how to market his brand, sell his idea and employ intelligent people to work in the rat race.

I'm not negating the place value of education in the society but there's a high chance extrapolating from your written piece that you are very much a good candidate for an employer to exploit, if you believe the delusion that school will give you the required success you desire.

Even your average university lecturer is fake as he is not a true professional In his field, not talk more of being successful in life without financial literacy, good business acumen and marketing prowess. The men you listed have the aforementioned skills and they weren't taught in school.

Anyone can become anything, just go to school and become. But if your lecturer is fake, then you will be fake.
If you must become, truly, you must learn from someone who is currently thriving in that field.

But If I would commend anyone to go to school, it's to learn how to be financially literate, a good sales man or marketer. Money rules the world and you need to learn how to win . That is how you win, also not negating the importance of spiritual, emotional and physical balance and enlightenment.
Thimbs up to you.
You spoke like "a rich dad"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:

Peter Obi no be great man! Porsin wey lose election and de wail upandan with im naughty IPOBians, shey na im you de rank wit Soludo? You sef!

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by nairalanda1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:
the same certificate has rendered millions of youth useless to the society

If you want to be a doctor, lawyer, nurse, pharmacist, vet, teacher, librarian, etc...you need a certificate.

Even some vocational/technical level jobs, and IT jobs........you need a certificate.

Certificates are not all that useless.

Anyway, the fault is from our government. If they had removed subsides on petrol and power, there would have been so many jobs resulting that certificate would no longer be useless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by PoliteActivist: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.

You forgot to mention 2 thieves who ran 4 prez cool
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by abba09: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
i finished with 4.85cgpa i am still jobless

4 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by kmaster007: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
If you com carry expo nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.