Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) (61519 Views)

My OND Result Without Any Expo / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Peter Giringori Obi graduated with 3rd class. Obi is a dullard.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Omowale2023(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.
This unilag
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Killerbag36: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.

U keep talking bt u refuse to mention the course u study in the university abi u de shame for waiting u de study
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Miracle1960(f): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
i no your type, na una dey do expo pass when he reach 3 semester.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Joemavel(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
Way to go bro, I'm of the opinion that any certificate gotten with expo is not one's.

But bro study and use ur brain achieve certificate. But still I still believe say school na scam, especially for the present Nigeria. I mean even Andrew Tate said it that school is scam and that's an international figure o.

U can't sight these old folks like Peter Obi, soludo.. Those who benefited from a different era to ours.

Money making isn't thought in school. School is but just a basic in today's world and a graduate can eventually get employed by a none degree holder who is doing well for his or herself.

Make ur conclusions with that.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Paracetamol01: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
mention Tinubu make I see you....
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by NovusHomo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:

"One of the best Federal Universities"
"hard work"

Your teachers should to be jailed grin grin grin
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Akpacha(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
E go be u like dream. U go hustle to draw.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Joemavel(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Paracetamol01:
mention Tinubu make I see you....
E suppose even mention Buhari... For country wey SSCE fit rule for any quarter.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by JuicyStar: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
With Expo e for reach 5.94
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Limassol(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:

I would like to know your study strategy/ method.

Could you please give other aspiring students some insights?
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by pocom16: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:

Rest it is only year 1 and first semester
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Goodzinny: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Are you suppose to do expo? Or you use to do before? Well done any. Keep it up.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by FantasyWolf(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
You can do better
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Decent09(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:

But Obi na Third Class Material now, that's why, we didn't trust him to manage our abundant resources.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by enemyofprogress: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Village people sidon jeje, you carry your results begin show them. Ok now, wait till your final year and see the difference
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:
certificate is useless that is why millions of nigerian youth are frustrated and depressed

They put their hope on their certificate and their certificate failed them

Today many of them are working in industries that is alien to their certificate

Certificate na toilet paper

Certificate is not useless but your country, your failed system and your corrupt leaders turned acquiring certs to be a joke, thereby corrupting the mindsets of people like you. Open your eyes to the reality.... Nigeria is turning to a dream-killer habitat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by COMPAQ(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:

So we should fly because of 4.63gpa?
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by pocom16: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
TONYE001:

First class in medicine?
grin grin grin

You sef catch am
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by HilcomTech(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:

Congratulations but don't put all your hope in that useless thing called certificate because that useless thing called certificate has made alot of youth to be absolutely useless to the society undecided

Speak for yourself..

Certificates has opened huge doors for some of us
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by pocom16: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
HydraFeeds:
your last statement is false ,Yemi Osibanjo is a professor but a vice to Buhari that has just ssce ,Obi is a third class graduate that became successful without using his certificate.
Obi is a 2.2 graduate

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by cliqtips: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:

Biko, if you've time n flare for tech.
Try to learn any skills in it
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by oxiide22(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
First class in medicine and your brain no tell u make u encourage am, but to downplay his efforts. dey reason sometimes abeg. This ur comment no show say u get first class for medicine, you might be brilliant, but you are not intelligent.
dont mind hee she's lying
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by mrkia(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Olodo. I knows book pass you
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
HilcomTech:

Speak for yourself..

Certificates has opened huge doors for some of us
same way it has closed the door for millions of unemployeed graduate in nigeria undecided
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Certificate is not useless but your country, your failed system and your corrupt leaders turned acquiring certs to be a joke, thereby corrupting the mindsets of people like you. Open your eyes to the reality.... Nigeria is turning to a dream-killer habitat.
you mean the same Nigeria that is churning out millionaires everyday thanks to their acquired and applied skills

Certificate with no knowledge to back it up is useless

That is why you see someone who studied mechanical engineering in school but he is working as a cashier in the bank

Abeg wetim concern cashier with mechanical engineering

As you can see, the certificate is very useless since I can study mechanical engineering but still end up as a banker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Bimpe29: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
Keep it up and be prayerful that this academic excellence results to success in the real world after school.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Sltp: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
100 L first semester? If yes, it's commendable but note that the system gets harder as time goes on
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by CarlyleFourier(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Dear Op, don't let damaged or never do well people lie to u. Nothing beats good result. If u keep up d hardwork and graduate with a first class, many opportunities r open to u- travelling abroad for ur masters on scholarship, u attract jobs in blue chips and multinational company, etc . You also command respect with ur 1st class result. Many more I wud have said, but make I stop here. Final warning, keep ur 1st class result afloat. No loose guard

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Hezzyluv: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:
certificate is useless that is why millions of nigerian youth are frustrated and depressed

They put their hope on their certificate and their certificate failed them

Today many of them are working in industries that is alien to their certificate

Certificate na toilet paper

E be like your certificate don do you strong thin.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by HilcomTech(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:
same way it has closed the door for millions of unemployeed graduate in nigeria undecided

No be only millions, na billions you for talk
Bogus and unsubstantiated data

Provide a link to you data
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by occfx: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:

Very good but you only have good memory. Just hate the fact that Nigeria education is based on the best memory. Can you put those things in practice, if you a science student, can you actually identify those things you study physically? I don't have bad intentions but I am not excited by Nigerian grades. We have professors and intellectuals but look at the Nigeria they are running. A good example is the inec chairman, I am sure those guys had distinctions during their time... Nonesense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.