Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) (61536 Views)

My OND Result Without Any Expo / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by prezee1: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Continue till your village people see it

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
abba09:
i finished with 4.85cgpa i am still jobless

Reinvent yourself, sir! With that result it's obvious you're destined for Greatness. Pray always and ask God why your case should be different when the Bible has assured you that all things that God created including you, were good. It works!

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by seanwilliam(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi , chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.
I don’t think Peter obi is a good example in this aspect .. he finished with a third class.

Anyway , school is not a scam, wether you’re going to use the certificate or not, ensure you finish with good grades. God bless.

3 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by LeoDeKing: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
TONYE001:

First class in medicine?
Lol, I think say na only me see am o.

And many have quoted him, yet none could even detect there is nothing like that in medicine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by hansomb: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
First of all, congratulations. Maybe you just entered system, at level 4 or 5 you will be eager to run away from school. If possible have side hustle b4 u finish school. E get why. They no dey tell person.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Dimehook: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Damn, man! You got that killer CGPA without cheating? That's what I'm talking about! You're setting an example for all those lazy-ass students who think they can't make it without cheating. They need to learn from you and put in the work if they want to succeed. And you're damn right, school ain't no scam. Look at all those successful people who made it big because of their education. So, keep shining, my man, and keep proving those haters wrong who say you can't make it without cheating. You're a true boss!

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Codes151(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Make we use am do Wetin?
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by BTCog: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Do your best to acquire skills during your part times and ensure you get a certificate for every training you attend. If they don't issue certificate, create one and ask them to sign for you. Very important.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Bluntemperor: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

How can you call certificate a useless thing

I just wander how some people hate knowledge and deep understanding!
So,the Certificate of the MBBS( as Medical Doctors, Pharmacy, Engineering Students) are fake ,abi!
Some people saw that,they just Pass- by!
I want to believed that that man speaking like that is a serial looser and because you have a shop somewhere does not mean you are better than ordinary Nigerian and to such people 'School na Scam' is the how they have altered the Youths interest on Education!
I pity that man generation, especially when you considered that Americans,through Science breakthrough the Covid-19 deadly Virus and not by anyhow and the same Americans are permanently in the Moon on research now!
Shame to such wicked thoughts!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

How can you call certificate a useless thing?

Do not mind him, that certificate will always come in handy. My brothrt in law is using his Nigeria certificate to work abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Slydan204: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
nice 1. keep flying ur flag nd more power 2 ur elbow
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by dapadawee: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.
That phrase. Without any expo exposed u

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by hansomb: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seagodess:
you dey kolo. I have first class in medicine.. my junior brother finished with distinction from the poly.. olodo
First Class in medicine ? Dey play, dey play, just dey play. In medicine it's either u fail or pass. The only level they show you grade is level 1 when you doing general courses. Dey play.

7 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Nwaotu10(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Las las, you go follow lazy youths bomb Asia after graduation 😆😆
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Olleyrey: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Let know deceive that certificate is useless. I got Msc., I currently live in an East African nation, and I earn far more than the nationals, my own qualification is not a waste, rather a special Grace.... Get educated, reflect education, education pays.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Zico5(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seagodess:
you dey kolo. I have first class in medicine.. my junior brother finished with distinction from the poly.. olodo
First class in medicine. Hope u are not high on osogbo weed. Which school is using first class for medicine throughout the world. You dont even know how to lie. Nonsense. Nairaland is truly a faceless page or else u would have been disgraced here seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.

This so-called great men have made Nigerian last in the world in everything. Going to school does not mean you know how to develop. In United States of America Nigerian film The universities. But when it becomes to employment they are 92 immigrants in America and 96 immigrants in income 2022. Because you go to good school because you go to good universities does not mean you know anything the white people are using the Education to milk the African and subsidize their own education. This is why when a African goes to university and comes out he performed nothing only a piece of paper is what they are but when you put it in a jar he cannot perform anything.. collecting their money and giving people piece of paper with good grades is the system today with Africa all over the world..
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:

Congratulations but don't put all your hope in that useless thing called certificate because that useless thing called certificate has made alot of youth to be absolutely useless to the society undecided

It is obvious you never studied not had good grades. Op, don't listen to naysayers like this.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by b5ive(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
Congratulations are in order, do well to maintain good grades till graduation.

Further more, be psychologically prepared for the real hustle after graduation despite the good grades. I studied pol. Science, graduated with CGP 4.6 but my uni cert never paid my bills. I'm a cyber security professional with executed jobs and professional certification to go by.

Trust me on this, start building your career prospects right from this minute as Nigeria will keep happening to graduates.

Acquire skills i.e tech skills so as to survive the challenges of reality u are yet to experience.

Wishing u all the best in life. Congratulations ones again.

3 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Houseontherock1: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
ErnestNc:

Commendable result. It took commitment and dedication to achieve this feat. I myself was also a good student during my study years. But I must tell you the truth, the men you mentioned did not become successful because of their talents or grades but because of how they branded themselves.

Visibility and promotion is key. Learn how to sell and market something of value to start taking money from the society , else your education might just be summarised only in that piece of certification and the oath and vow of poverty might be your consolation anthem.

School programs you to become an employee as it certifies your intelligence in the area of performance but doesn't prepare you for reality. only intelligent people are employed to work. The average smart individual learns how to market his brand, sell his idea and employ intelligent people to work in the rat race.

I'm not negating the place value of education in the society but there's a high chance extrapolating from your written piece that you are very much a good candidate for an employer to exploit, if you believe the delusion that school will give you the required success you desire.

Even your average university lecturer is fake as he is not a true professional In his field, not talk more of being successful in life without financial literacy, good business acumen and marketing prowess. The men you listed have the aforementioned skills and they weren't taught in school.

Anyone can become anything, just go to school and become. But if your lecturer is fake, then you will be fake.
If you must become, truly, you must learn from someone who is currently thriving in that field.

But If I would commend anyone to go to school, it's to learn how to be financially literate, a good sales man or marketer. Money rules the world and you need to learn how to win . That is how you win, also not negating the importance of spiritual, emotional and physical balance and enlightenment.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by nairalanda1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seagodess:

You are not a medical student, and have never been one.

Medical degrees are unclassified, from the Nigerian perspective. (E get why).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by zealousayo(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
My 100l first semester CGPA was 4.65. I later graduated with 4.51. To God be the glory!

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Torpedo23: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
danielistics:
Year 1 first semester result na e you dey use brag lol
Haba mana!

Don't be a wet blanky. Give the kid a break abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by spencekat(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
UNICAL or UNIUYO
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by ezenwaez(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:

Congratulations but don't put all your hope in that useless thing called certificate because that useless thing called certificate has made alot of youth to be absolutely useless to the society undecided
Don't listen to him.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Emday(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
ErnestNc:

Brilliant deposition👍👍👍

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Asour: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
ErnestNc:

Commendable result. It took commitment and dedication to achieve this feat. I myself was also a good student during my study years. But I must tell you the truth, the men you mentioned did not become successful because of their talents or grades but because of how they branded themselves.

Visibility and promotion is key. Learn how to sell and market something of value to start taking money from the society , else your education might just be summarised only in that piece of certification and the oath and vow of poverty might be your consolation anthem.

School programs you to become an employee as it certifies your intelligence in the area of performance but doesn't prepare you for reality. only intelligent people are employed to work. The average smart individual learns how to market his brand, sell his idea and employ intelligent people to work in the rat race.

I'm not negating the place value of education in the society but there's a high chance extrapolating from your written piece that you are very much a good candidate for an employer to exploit, if you believe the delusion that school will give you the required success you desire.

Even your average university lecturer is fake as he is not a true professional In his field, not talk more of being successful in life without financial literacy, good business acumen and marketing prowess. The men you listed have the aforementioned skills and they weren't taught in school.

Anyone can become anything, just go to school and become. But if your lecturer is fake, then you will be fake.
If you must become, truly, you must learn from someone who is currently thriving in that field.

But If I would commend anyone to go to school, it's to learn how to be financially literate, a [b]good sales man or marketer. [/b]Money rules the world and you need to learn how to win . That is how you win, also not negating the importance of spiritual, emotional and physical balance and enlightenment.

A sales & Marketer?

To market what? What others who are brilliant have produced?

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by masqot(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
That’s cool. It’s good and I love your optimism and motivation. It’s nearly impossible to achieve that gpa (first semester) and boast of it as well.
However, you still have many semester ahead, if this is actually your first semester and it gets harder depending on your course of study. As an Economist, that I am, it gets tougher. Be optimistic and work harder. It’s easy to have gpa but building a dropped cgpa is Herculean.
Best of luck
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by DEROX: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seagodess:
grin there is nothing like first class in medicine

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Femisol(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is a Unilag result
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by ModCaller: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Go and hustle. That's the best advice any graduate in Nigeria can ever give you. Get a skill and start using it to hustle.

This academics of a thing is designed to fuel your ego.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' / Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.